|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the only other black person in the car?
(d) Reverend King
2. What does Anne receive for the first time?
(a) Her paycheck
(b) Her first birthday card
(c) Her first commission
(d) A rifle
3. Which part of Emma's body has been blown off?
(a) Her leg
(b) Her ear
(c) Her hand
(d) Her foot
4. Who is Anne surprised to see at her graduation ceremony?
(a) Her father
(b) Her mother
(c) Her brother
(d) Her gramdmother
5. Why does Leonara move in with Anne?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is kicked off her plantation.
(c) She is a fugitive.
(d) She splits from her boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne think the speeches are full of?
2. Who gives a speech at campus in this chapter?
3. Who stares at Anne through her bedroom window?
4. Where does Anne go with Joan?
5. Who is Mr Chinn walking with in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way does life get better for Anne on campus in Chapter 19?
2. How does President Kennedy's death affect Anne?
3. What is the Mississippi project?
4. Describe the march in Chapter 29.
5. How does Anne encourage people to vote in Chapter 23?
6. How does Anne's strong personality help her at her new college?
7. How does Anne's life change at the beginning of Chapter 18?
8. How does Emma change after her injury?
9. Describe Mr and Mrs Chinn.
10. What turns Anne away from God in Chapter 25?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)