|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne buy for two girls in this chapter?
(a) Golf clubs
(b) A puppy
(c) A car
(d) New clothes
2. Who turns Anne away?
(b) Uncle George Lee
(d) Grandma Winnie
3. Why is Bob going to Washington?
(a) To testify
(b) To march
(c) To perform with his band
(d) To preach
4. What city does Anne go to in this chapter?
(a) Baton Rouge
(b) New Orleans
(c) New York
5. What do the students find in their grits?
(a) Cigarette ash
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Anne surprised to see at her graduation ceremony?
2. What does Anne change her major to in this chapter?
3. In what city does CORE open up an office?
4. Who stares at Anne through her bedroom window?
5. Whose is Clift's sister?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Samuel O'Quinn murdered?
2. How does Anne's life change at the beginning of Chapter 18?
3. How does President Kennedy's death affect Anne?
4. What is the differences between canvassing in New Orleans and canvassing in Mississippi?
5. Why is the car ride with Reverend King so tense?
6. How does Emma change after her injury?
7. How does Anne encourage people to vote in Chapter 23?
8. How does Anne spend her first paycheck?
9. How does Keemp and Anne's relationship develop?
10. Why does Anne stay on the campus after college has finished?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)