|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state is Natchez College located?
(b) St. Loius
2. What does Mr. Hicks coach?
3. Which of Anne's siblings is staying with Uncle George?
4. Where does Bob ask Anne to accompany him?
(d) Washington D.C
5. In what city does CORE open up an office?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what college does Anne get a scholarship?
2. Why does Leonara move in with Anne?
3. What is the name of Anne's new college?
4. Who stares at Anne through her bedroom window?
5. Who hails Anne from the bus?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Mr. and Mrs. Chinn's situation changed in the final chapter?
2. How does Anne's strong personality help her at her new college?
3. Why is Anne disappointed with the march in Chapter 24?
4. How are things starting to turn bad in Canton in Chapter 26?
5. How does O'Quinn's death affect Anne?
6. How does Anne's mother respond to her joining the NAACP?
7. How does Anne try to make a good impression at her new college?
8. What turns Anne away from God in Chapter 25?
9. What is the Mississippi project?
10. How does Anne show her strong nature when she joins the basketball team in Chapter 17?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)