|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne have to prepare for in this chapter?
(b) Her wedding
(c) A demonstration
(d) An exam
2. In what state does Anne stay overnight in this chapter?
3. What movement is Anne's new school part of?
(a) The Educate the Uneducated Movement
(b) The Anti-Racist Movement
(c) The Love Thy Negro Movement
(d) The Separate but Equal movement
4. Why does Anne only stay in New Orleans for a few days?
(a) She has to go on another demonstration.
(b) She wants to see her mother.
(c) It is becoming violent.
(d) She has no money.
5. How does Anne encourage blacks to vote?
(a) She gives out free cookies and lemonade.
(b) She runs for election herself.
(c) She produces an anti-racist documentary.
(d) She cries during a speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Anne surprised to see at her graduation ceremony?
2. Who do Anne and Lenora throw a party for in this chapter?
3. Of what kind of approach does Anne say she is tired?
4. What does Anne buy for two girls in this chapter?
5. To what college does Anne get a scholarship?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)