|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Anne's new college?
2. In what city does CORE open up an office?
3. Who leads the procession?
(b) Reverend King
(d) An old man
4. At what store is a sit-in organized?
(b) Radio Shack
(d) Tower Records
5. What impresses Anne about her new college?
(a) The variety of classes
(b) The teachers
(c) The boys
(d) The beautiful campus
6. In what state does Anne stay overnight in this chapter?
7. What does Anne say she is constantly worried about in this chapter?
(a) Her appearance
(d) Her family
8. Who is Anne surprised to see at her graduation ceremony?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her gramdmother
(c) Her father
(d) Her mother
9. What song do the people on the bus sing?
(a) We Shall Overcome
(b) And the Band Played Waltzing Maltilda
(c) The Wheels on the Bus
(d) Why Are We Waiting
10. What does Anne have to prepare for in this chapter?
(b) An exam
(c) Her wedding
(d) A demonstration
11. Who do Anne and Lenora throw a party for in this chapter?
12. What is the name of Anne's professor?
(a) David Sellars
(b) Tom Kempt
(c) John Salter
(d) Peter Moran
13. Which boy catches Anne's eye in this chapter?
14. Who does Joan work for?
(a) The RAF
(b) The NAACP
(c) The SNCC
(d) The NOD
15. What is the name of Anne's new basketball coach?
(a) Mr, Jenkins
(b) Mr. Horace
(c) Miss Adams
(d) Miss Goodwin
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does the drunken white man threaten the students?
2. Why do the negroes not quit their work at the farm?
3. Which of Anne's siblings is staying with Uncle George?
4. Who hails Anne from the bus?
5. What does Anne buy for two girls in this chapter?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)