|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what kind of approach does Anne say she is tired?
(a) The violent approach
(b) The non-violent approach
(c) The softly softly approach
(d) The creeping from behind approach
2. What does Mama send Anne in this chapter?
(b) New clothes
(c) Canned goods
3. Which famous person has been assassinated?
(a) Martin Luther King
(b) Bobby Kennedy
(c) President Kennedy
(d) Sammy Davis Jnr
4. What does Anne change her major to in this chapter?
(d) Sport Studies
5. How does Anne encourage blacks to vote?
(a) She runs for election herself.
(b) She cries during a speech.
(c) She gives out free cookies and lemonade.
(d) She produces an anti-racist documentary.
6. What does the letter Anne receives say?
(a) She has to attend court.
(b) It threatens her with death.
(c) Her Natchez credit have cleared.
(d) She has a scholarship to Harvard.
7. For what is Mr. Chinn arrested?
(a) Carrying an unlicensed weapon
(b) Indecnet exposure
(d) Concealing a weapon
8. Who does Anne fear will come to Canton?
(a) Henry Ford
(b) The Ku Klux Klan
(c) Jim Davis
(d) Elvis Presley
9. Who is Anne surprised to see at her graduation ceremony?
(a) Her gramdmother
(b) Her mother
(c) Her father
(d) Her brother
10. Who stares at Anne through her bedroom window?
(c) Mr. Hicks
11. With what does Keemp impress Anne?
(a) His basketball skills
(b) His passion
(c) His conversation
(d) His humor
12. What does Adline buy Anne in this chapter?
(a) A new dress
(b) A new coat
(d) A graduation hat
13. What is the name of Anne's professor?
(a) Tom Kempt
(b) Peter Moran
(c) David Sellars
(d) John Salter
14. Where does Anne's father take Emma in this chapter?
(a) A fancy restaurant
(b) A fair
(d) A workhouse
15. What does Anne lose her faith in in this chapter?
(d) The Civil Rights Movement
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne say she is constantly worried about in this chapter?
2. Who lets Anne stay with him?
3. What does Anne learn after she buys the new clothes for the girls?
4. What movement is Anne's new school part of?
5. Who leads the procession?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)