|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Mississippi project designed to register?
(a) Negro police officers
(b) Negro voters
(c) Negro politicians
(d) Negro children
2. Which part of Emma's body has been blown off?
(a) Her hand
(b) Her foot
(c) Her ear
(d) Her leg
3. What does Anne lose her faith in in this chapter?
(b) The Civil Rights Movement
4. Who does Anne fear will come to Canton?
(a) Elvis Presley
(b) The Ku Klux Klan
(c) Jim Davis
(d) Henry Ford
5. Why do the negroes not quit their work at the farm?
(a) They are afraid.
(b) They don't think the girl was raped.
(c) They need money.
(d) They enjoy their work.
6. In what state does Anne stay overnight in this chapter?
7. What is the name of Anne's new college?
8. Who does Joan work for?
(a) The NOD
(b) The SNCC
(c) The NAACP
(d) The RAF
9. Who stares at Anne through her bedroom window?
(d) Mr. Hicks
10. For what is Mr. Chinn arrested?
(a) Indecnet exposure
(b) Carrying an unlicensed weapon
(d) Concealing a weapon
11. What does Mr. Hicks coach?
12. Who hails Anne from the bus?
(a) Mrs. Chinn
(b) Mr. Chinn
(c) Bob Moses
(d) Dave Jones
13. Who does Anne visit in Canton?
(a) Reverend King
(b) Mrs. Chinn
(c) Bob Moses
(d) Dave Davis
14. Which famous person has been assassinated?
(a) Martin Luther King
(b) President Kennedy
(c) Sammy Davis Jnr
(d) Bobby Kennedy
15. What does Adline buy Anne in this chapter?
(b) A new dress
(c) A graduation hat
(d) A new coat
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Anne's siblings lives with Grandma Winnie?
2. How does Anne describe the Negroes' attitude towards voting?
3. What does Anne buy for two girls in this chapter?
4. Where does Anne's father live?
5. Who gives a speech at campus in this chapter?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)