|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne have to do to make up her credits?
(a) Work with disabled children
(b) Teach summer school
(c) Run a marathon
(d) Attend summer school
2. Why does Anne's relationship with Keemp end?
(a) She wants to concentrate on her education.
(b) She refuses to marry him.
(c) She refuses to sleep with.
(d) She gets bored with him.
3. Where are the Kings leaving for at the end of this chapter?
(b) New York
(d) The coast
4. For what is Mr. Chinn arrested?
(a) Concealing a weapon
(c) Carrying an unlicensed weapon
(d) Indecnet exposure
5. How does Anne encourage blacks to vote?
(a) She produces an anti-racist documentary.
(b) She cries during a speech.
(c) She runs for election herself.
(d) She gives out free cookies and lemonade.
6. What does Anne receive for the first time?
(a) A rifle
(b) Her first birthday card
(c) Her paycheck
(d) Her first commission
7. Why does Anne only stay in New Orleans for a few days?
(a) It is becoming violent.
(b) She has to go on another demonstration.
(c) She has no money.
(d) She wants to see her mother.
8. Where do Anne's friends take her on her birthday?
(a) A nightclub
(b) A hockey game
(c) A go go club
(d) A restaurant
9. Why is Bob going to Washington?
(a) To perform with his band
(b) To testify
(c) To march
(d) To preach
10. What city does Anne go to in this chapter?
(b) New Orleans
(c) New York
(d) Baton Rouge
11. Whose is Clift's sister?
(a) Mrs. Jenkins
(b) Mrs. Chinn
(d) Miss Pearl
12. Why is Anne nervous about playing for the basketball team?
(a) She has never played at such a high level.
(b) She has only has old sports clothes.
(c) She thinks she is too fat.
(d) She is shorter than the other girls.
13. What is the name of Anne's new basketball coach?
(a) Mr, Jenkins
(b) Mr. Horace
(c) Miss Goodwin
(d) Miss Adams
14. Why do the negroes not quit their work at the farm?
(a) They need money.
(b) They don't think the girl was raped.
(c) They are afraid.
(d) They enjoy their work.
15. Why does Leonara move in with Anne?
(a) She splits from her boyfriend.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is a fugitive.
(d) She is kicked off her plantation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adline buy Anne in this chapter?
2. Who hails Anne from the bus?
3. Where is the march held?
4. Where does Anne's father take Emma in this chapter?
5. What city does Anne want to go to to finish high school?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)