|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Anne want to go to to finish high school?
(a) New Orleans
(c) El Paso
(d) Baton Rouge
2. What does the letter Anne receives say?
(a) She has to attend court.
(b) Her Natchez credit have cleared.
(c) She has a scholarship to Harvard.
(d) It threatens her with death.
3. What does Anne lose her faith in in this chapter?
(a) The Civil Rights Movement
4. Where does Anne go with Joan?
(a) Orange County
5. What kind of business do the Chinns own?
(a) A bar
(b) A cafe
(c) A restaurant
(d) A bordello
6. Where does Bob ask Anne to accompany him?
(b) Washington D.C
7. Of what kind of approach does Anne say she is tired?
(a) The softly softly approach
(b) The creeping from behind approach
(c) The non-violent approach
(d) The violent approach
8. What is the name of Anne's professor?
(a) Peter Moran
(b) Tom Kempt
(c) David Sellars
(d) John Salter
9. Whose famous speech takes place during the Washington march?
(a) Martin Luther King
(b) Stokely Carmichael
(c) Elvis Presley
(d) Malcolm X
10. Who do Anne and Lenora throw a party for in this chapter?
11. What city does Anne go to in this chapter?
(a) New Orleans
(b) Baton Rouge
(d) New York
12. Where does Anne's father live?
13. Who is Anne surprised to see at her graduation ceremony?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her mother
(c) Her father
(d) Her gramdmother
14. With what does the drunken white man threaten the students?
(a) A cane
(b) A knife
(c) A gun
(d) A brick
15. What is the name of Anne's father's partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anne visit in Canton?
2. Whose is Clift's sister?
3. Why does Anne only stay in New Orleans for a few days?
4. What does Anne learn after she buys the new clothes for the girls?
5. Who does Joan work for?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)