|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs Burke accuse Junior of in this chapter?
(c) Killing chickens
(d) Sleeping with a white girl
2. Which part of Emma's body has been blown off?
(a) Her foot
(b) Her ear
(c) Her hand
(d) Her leg
3. Why does the foreman keep moving Anne in the factory?
(a) She is too slow.
(b) No one likes her.
(c) She is an excellent worker.
(d) She keeps on getting sick.
4. What makes Essie sad in this chapter?
(a) The song
(b) A hole in her tights
(c) Her father's absence
(d) The death of a friend
5. What does Anne have to pull out from the chickens?
(a) Their brains
(b) Their feathers
(c) Their guts
(d) Their feet
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Ed related to Mama?
2. What does Anne have to do to make up her credits?
3. What does Miss RIce tell Anne about in this chapter?
4. Who gives a speech at campus in this chapter?
5. What does Anne propose they do at the bus depot?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)