|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Essie impress the white children?
(a) She makes horse noises.
(b) She performs hand stands.
(c) She makes Indian noises.
(d) She knows sport statistics.
2. Where are the Kings leaving for at the end of this chapter?
(a) New York
(b) The coast
3. Who gives a speech at campus in this chapter?
(a) Presidnt Kennedy
(b) Martin Luther King
(c) James Dean
(d) Medgar Evans
4. Who does Anne contact when she is out of money?
(a) Her mother
(b) Mrs. Burke
(c) Her father
(d) Her basketball coach
5. What city does Anne go to in this chapter?
(a) New Orleans
(b) New York
(c) Baton Rouge
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sets fire to the house in Chapter 2?
2. What does Bob call Clift's death?
3. Who beats up Jerry?
4. In what state does Anne stay overnight in this chapter?
5. What is Jerry accused of doing?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)