|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Mississippi project designed to register?
(a) Negro children
(b) Negro police officers
(c) Negro politicians
(d) Negro voters
2. Who looks after Essie Mae and her sister while their parents are at work?
(a) George Lucas
(b) George Lee
(c) Abraham Fredericks
(d) Joe Rogers
3. Why does Anne decide to work for Mrs Burke?
(a) She wants to buy new clothes.
(b) She is bored.
(c) She likes her.
(d) The family needs money.
4. Who house is set ablaze in this chapter?
(a) The Robinsons
(b) The Diamonds
(c) The Smiths
(d) The Taplins
5. What makes Essie sad in this chapter?
(a) The song
(b) Her father's absence
(c) The death of a friend
(d) A hole in her tights
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne earn four dollars a week doing?
2. Where does the NAACP hold a convention on this chapter?
3. With what does the drunken white man threaten the students?
4. What is the name of Anne's professor?
5. What does Anne say she is constantly worried about in this chapter?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)