|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of work does Raymond do in Chapter 2?
(a) He is a soldier.
(b) He is a farmer.
(c) He is a factory worker.
(d) He runs a cafe.
2. Who sets fire to the house in Chapter 2?
3. Who does Anne work for in this chapter?
(a) Mrs. Smith
(b) Mrs. Hunt
(c) Mrs. Burke
(d) Mrs. Jenkins
4. Where do Anne's friends take her on her birthday?
(a) A nightclub
(b) A go go club
(c) A restaurant
(d) A hockey game
5. Why does Essie stop working for Mrs Jenkins in this chapter?
(a) Mrs. Jenkins moves away.
(b) Mrs. Jenkins passes away.
(c) Mrs. Jenkins has no money to pay her.
(d) Anne is fired.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anne describe the Negroes' attitude towards voting?
2. What is the name of Anne's professor?
3. In what city does CORE open up an office?
4. What does Miss RIce tell Anne about in this chapter?
5. What is the Mississippi project designed to register?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)