|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the negroes not quit their work at the farm?
(a) They are afraid.
(b) They need money.
(c) They don't think the girl was raped.
(d) They enjoy their work.
2. How does Essie impress the white children?
(a) She performs hand stands.
(b) She makes Indian noises.
(c) She makes horse noises.
(d) She knows sport statistics.
3. What kind of dance does Anne perform in this chapter?
(a) A pole dance
(b) A belly dance
(c) An African dance
(d) The samba
4. Where does Anne's father take Emma in this chapter?
(a) A fair
(b) A fancy restaurant
(c) A workhouse
5. What does Anne say she is constantly worried about in this chapter?
(a) Her family
(d) Her appearance
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Essie's parents work?
2. What sports team does Anne join?
3. Who does Anne fear will come to Canton?
4. Where is Essie baptized?
5. What does Anne have to do to make up her credits?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)