|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Anne go to in this chapter?
(a) New Orleans
(b) New York
(c) Baton Rouge
2. What does the crowd sing at the parade?
(a) Where Did You Sleep?
(b) Goodnight Irene
(c) Swanee River
(d) Morning Has Broken
3. Where does Anne go with Joan?
(b) Orange County
4. What does Miss Ola allow Essie to sleep in?
(a) A bunk bed
(b) A cot
(c) A double bed
(d) A four-poster bed
5. What lesson does Anne take twice a week?
(a) Piano lessons
(b) French lessons
(c) German lessons
(d) Trumpet lessons
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of work does Raymond do in Chapter 2?
2. Which of Anne's relatives also works in the restaurant?
3. Who does Anne start to date in this chapter?
4. Why is Anne worried about attending Tougaloo?
5. What does Mr. Hicks coach?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)