|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Mississippi project designed to register?
(a) Negro children
(b) Negro voters
(c) Negro politicians
(d) Negro police officers
2. What does Anne have to prepare for in this chapter?
(a) Her wedding
(c) A demonstration
(d) An exam
3. What is the name of Anne's teacher in this chapter?
(a) Miss Fredericks
(b) Miss Rice
(c) Miss Davis
(d) Miss Younis
4. Who does Anne contact when she is out of money?
(a) Her father
(b) Mrs. Burke
(c) Her mother
(d) Her basketball coach
5. Who looks after Essie Mae and her sister while their parents are at work?
(a) Abraham Fredericks
(b) George Lee
(c) George Lucas
(d) Joe Rogers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne have to pull out from the chickens?
2. What does Anne hope to earn enough money for in New Orleans?
3. Which of Anne's siblings is staying with Uncle George?
4. How does Essie impress the white children?
5. What does Anne buy for two girls in this chapter?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)