|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Anne's friends take her on her birthday?
(a) A hockey game
(b) A restaurant
(c) A go go club
(d) A nightclub
2. What does the letter Anne receives say?
(a) It threatens her with death.
(b) Her Natchez credit have cleared.
(c) She has a scholarship to Harvard.
(d) She has to attend court.
3. What are the chickens attached to as they go past?
4. Of what kind of approach does Anne say she is tired?
(a) The creeping from behind approach
(b) The non-violent approach
(c) The softly softly approach
(d) The violent approach
5. What does Anne earn four dollars a week doing?
(a) Playing the piano
(d) Washing plates
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Essie Mae spend most of her time hiding at school?
2. Who does Anne begin to work for in this chapter?
3. The boys say the pond is full of _______________.
4. Why does the foreman keep moving Anne in the factory?
5. What does Essie pick at Mr. Wheeler's farm?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)