|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Anne's professor?
(a) John Salter
(b) Tom Kempt
(c) Peter Moran
(d) David Sellars
2. What does Anne have to do to make up her credits?
(a) Run a marathon
(b) Teach summer school
(c) Work with disabled children
(d) Attend summer school
3. What does Anne think the girls on campus are treated like?
4. What does Anne have to prepare for in this chapter?
(a) An exam
(b) Her wedding
(c) A demonstration
5. What is the name of Anne's teacher in this chapter?
(a) Miss Younis
(b) Miss Fredericks
(c) Miss Rice
(d) Miss Davis
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bob call Clift's death?
2. Why does Anne's relationship with Keemp end?
3. With whom does the Guild try and catch the sheriff?
4. What do the students find in their grits?
5. Where does the NAACP hold a convention on this chapter?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)