|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lesson does Anne take twice a week?
(a) French lessons
(b) Piano lessons
(c) Trumpet lessons
(d) German lessons
2. How is Jennie Ann related to Essie?
(a) Her niece
(b) Her half sister
(c) Her sister
(d) Her cousin
3. Where is the march held?
(a) New York
4. What group does Anne join in this chapter?
(a) The NSPCC
(b) The COP
(c) The CODY
(d) The NAACP
5. Where does Anne's father take Emma in this chapter?
(a) A fancy restaurant
(b) A workhouse
(c) A fair
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Keemp impress Anne?
2. What does Essie love hearing at Centreville Church?
3. How does Anne encourage blacks to vote?
4. Who gives a speech at campus in this chapter?
5. What kind of animal does Raymond buy?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)