|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Anne surprised to see at her graduation ceremony?
(a) Her gramdmother
(b) Her brother
(c) Her mother
(d) Her father
2. What city does Anne want to go to to finish high school?
(a) El Paso
(b) New Orleans
(c) Baton Rouge
3. Where does the NAACP hold a convention on this chapter?
4. What movement is Anne's new school part of?
(a) The Educate the Uneducated Movement
(b) The Love Thy Negro Movement
(c) The Anti-Racist Movement
(d) The Separate but Equal movement
5. Who does Anne work for in this chapter?
(a) Mrs. Burke
(b) Mrs. Smith
(c) Mrs. Hunt
(d) Mrs. Jenkins
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Hicks coach?
2. What does the crowd sing at the parade?
3. What does Anne think the speeches are full of?
4. How does Essie's father punish her in the opening chapter?
5. What impresses Anne about her new college?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)