|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal does Raymond buy?
(a) A goat
(b) A mule
(c) A horse
(d) A cow
2. Why does Anne get fired from her job?
(a) She lies about her age.
(b) She arrives late.
(c) She steals clothes.
(d) She smokes in the store.
3. Why does Anne decide to work for Mrs Burke?
(a) She likes her.
(b) She is bored.
(c) She wants to buy new clothes.
(d) The family needs money.
4. What kind of dance does Anne perform in this chapter?
(a) An African dance
(b) The samba
(c) A belly dance
(d) A pole dance
5. Why does the foreman keep moving Anne in the factory?
(a) She is too slow.
(b) She keeps on getting sick.
(c) She is an excellent worker.
(d) No one likes her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Burke send Anne home in this chapter?
2. Who is Anne surprised to see at her graduation ceremony?
3. What kind of factory does Anne work in in this chapter?
4. Who buys Essie a new dress in this chapter?
5. What does Raymond find in the field?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)