|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss RIce tell Anne about in this chapter?
(a) The treatment of blacks in the south
(b) Anne's homeland
(c) The Civil Rights Movement
(d) The birds and the bees
2. Why does the foreman keep moving Anne in the factory?
(a) She keeps on getting sick.
(b) No one likes her.
(c) She is too slow.
(d) She is an excellent worker.
3. Who does Anne start working for again in this chapter?
(a) Miss Rice
(b) Mrs. Burke
(c) Miss Pearl
(d) Mrs. Jenkins
4. What does Essie get chosen to be in this chapter?
(a) Captain of the basketball team
(b) School monitor
(c) Homecoming Queen
(d) Head girl
5. What does Anne have enough money to buy when she arrives home?
(a) A horse
(b) A television
(c) Make up
(d) New school clothes
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Jenkins' youngest daughter?
2. What does Anne have to pull out from the chickens?
3. What does Mama send Anne in this chapter?
4. What lesson does Anne take twice a week?
5. In what city does Anne look for work in this chapter?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)