|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Keemp impress Anne?
(a) His passion
(b) His basketball skills
(c) His conversation
(d) His humor
2. Which of the following rooms does the new house not have?
(a) A bathroom
(b) A kitchen
(c) A hallway
(d) A bedroom
3. What is Jerry accused of doing?
(a) Drinking in a whiteman's bar
(b) Exposing himself
(c) Sleeping with white women
(d) Making obscene phone calls
4. How does Essie impress the white children?
(a) She makes horse noises.
(b) She makes Indian noises.
(c) She performs hand stands.
(d) She knows sport statistics.
5. What does Mrs Burke accuse Junior of in this chapter?
(a) Sleeping with a white girl
(c) Killing chickens
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Essie stop working for Mrs Jenkins in this chapter?
2. Where does Essie Mae spend most of her time hiding at school?
3. Where does Anne find work in this chapter?
4. What does Anne hope to earn enough money for in New Orleans?
5. What does Anne say she is constantly worried about in this chapter?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)