|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Linda Jean's mother?
(a) Miss Davis
(b) Miss Daisy
(c) Mrs Frankel
(d) Mrs. Burke
2. Who looks after Essie Mae and her sister while their parents are at work?
(a) George Lucas
(b) Joe Rogers
(c) Abraham Fredericks
(d) George Lee
3. Why does Essie think her family holds a position of honor in their new neighborhood?
(a) They are the only black family.
(b) They have a new toilet.
(c) They are the largest family.
(d) They are the only family with an education.
4. What organization does Anne hear about in this chapter?
(a) The RSPCA
(b) The NAACP
(c) The suffragettes
(d) The RSPCB
5. What does the crowd sing at the parade?
(a) Goodnight Irene
(b) Morning Has Broken
(c) Swanee River
(d) Where Did You Sleep?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who house is set ablaze in this chapter?
2. What does Essie change her name to in this chapter?
3. Whose house does Essie go to to pick up a letter?
4. Who does Anne begin working for at the end of this chapter?
5. Why does Anne get fired from her job?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)