|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jerry accused of doing?
(a) Making obscene phone calls
(b) Sleeping with white women
(c) Exposing himself
(d) Drinking in a whiteman's bar
2. What kind of creature often comes out of the swamp?
(a) A lizard
(b) A toad
(c) A crocodile
(d) A snake
3. What subject does Anne teach Wayne and his friends?
4. Who beats up Jerry?
(a) The Ku Klux Klan
(c) The sheriff
5. What does Miss Ola allow Essie to sleep in?
(a) A bunk bed
(b) A cot
(c) A double bed
(d) A four-poster bed
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Essie not want to work in the fields?
2. Who kills Emmet Till?
3. What is Mr. Jenkins' father known as?
4. What organization does Anne hear about in this chapter?
5. What is the name of Raymond's mother?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)