|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the whites claim started the fire at the Taplins' house?
(a) An electrical fault
(b) A cigar
(c) A kerosene lamp
(d) A funny cigarette
2. What does the family not have enough money to buy?
(b) More animals
(c) New school clothes
(d) Cotton seeds
3. What does the crowd sing at the parade?
(a) Where Did You Sleep?
(b) Swanee River
(c) Goodnight Irene
(d) Morning Has Broken
4. Who do the blacks claim the fire was meant to scare?
(a) The black community
(b) The Ku Klux Clan
(c) The white man next door
(d) The sheriff
5. Where is Essie baptized?
(a) A swimming pool
(b) A pond
(c) The sea
(d) A lake
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama go to fetch in Florida?
2. What organization does Anne hear about in this chapter?
3. What city does Anne go to in this chapter?
4. Why does Essie stop working for Mrs Jenkins in this chapter?
5. What does Essie change her name to in this chapter?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)