|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Ola allow Essie to sleep in?
(a) A cot
(b) A double bed
(c) A four-poster bed
(d) A bunk bed
2. Who sets fire to the house in Chapter 2?
3. What does Mrs Burke accuse Junior of in this chapter?
(a) Sleeping with a white girl
(d) Killing chickens
4. What do Anne's school friends call her?
5. How is Jennie Ann related to Essie?
(a) Her niece
(b) Her half sister
(c) Her sister
(d) Her cousin
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Essie change her name to in this chapter?
2. Who looks after Essie Mae and her sister while their parents are at work?
3. What does the crowd sing at the parade?
4. Who is killed in this chapter?
5. What does Raymond decide to become at the beginning of the chapter?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)