Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which famous person has been assassinated?
(a) Martin Luther King
(b) Bobby Kennedy
(c) Sammy Davis Jnr
(d) President Kennedy
2. Where does the NAACP hold a convention on this chapter?
3. Why is Anne worried about attending Tougaloo?
(a) It is far from home.
(b) Is it is for light skinned negroes.
(c) It is the best college in the country.
(d) It is for whites.
4. Where do Essie's parents work?
(a) A chicken farm
(b) The fields
(c) A bomb factory
(d) The local hospital
5. To what college does Anne get a scholarship?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anne describe the Negroes' attitude towards voting?
2. What sports team does Anne join?
3. What kind of business do the Chinns own?
4. Where did Anne first see the drunken white man?
5. How does Essie's father punish her in the opening chapter?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)