|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anne try to make a good impression at her new college?
(a) She gives away sweets.
(b) She joins the debating team.
(c) She enters a talent contest.
(d) She organizes a demonstration.
2. Who does Anne start to date in this chapter?
(a) Roger Deakins
(b) John Smith
(c) Dave Jones
(d) Malcolm Browne
3. What kind of factory does Anne work in in this chapter?
(a) A drinks factory
(b) A pie factory
(c) A weapons factory
(d) A chicken factory
4. What kind of chicken can Anne no longer eat?
(a) Fried chicken
(b) Raw chicken
(c) Boxed chicken
(d) Roast chicken
5. Who is killed in this chapter?
(a) Emmet Till
(b) Martin Luther King
(c) Sean O'Connor
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the students find in their grits?
2. What kind of job does Anne get in Baton Rouge in this chapter?
3. Where does the NAACP hold a convention on this chapter?
4. How are Ed's younger brothers different from the rest of the family?
5. Who does Essie learn was once in prison?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)