|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne celebrate in this chapter?
(a) The anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement
(b) Her brother's birthday
(c) New years
(d) Her birthday
2. Who does Anne start working for again in this chapter?
(a) Mrs. Burke
(b) Miss Rice
(c) Mrs. Jenkins
(d) Miss Pearl
3. What organization does Anne hear about in this chapter?
(a) The RSPCA
(b) The RSPCB
(c) The NAACP
(d) The suffragettes
4. Where does Raymond head to find work?
(a) New York
5. Why does Mrs. Burke send Anne home in this chapter?
(a) She has no work for her.
(b) She is sick.
(c) She is listening to her conversation.
(d) She breaks a vase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne think the speeches are full of?
2. Whose famous speech takes place during the Washington march?
3. What is the name of Anne's professor?
4. Why does Anne's relationship with Keemp end?
5. Why does Essie stop working for Mrs Jenkins in this chapter?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)