|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what kind of approach does Anne say she is tired?
(a) The creeping from behind approach
(b) The softly softly approach
(c) The violent approach
(d) The non-violent approach
2. Where is Essie baptized?
(a) The sea
(b) A lake
(c) A pond
(d) A swimming pool
3. What do Anne's school friends call her?
4. What is the name of the Jenkins' youngest daughter?
5. The boys say the pond is full of _______________.
(b) Cow dung
Short Answer Questions
1. What church does the family return to in this chapter?
2. Why does the foreman keep moving Anne in the factory?
3. Where do Anne's friends take her on her birthday?
4. What kind of factory does Anne work in in this chapter?
5. Why does Essie stop working for Mrs Jenkins in this chapter?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)