|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the foreman keep moving Anne in the factory?
(a) She is too slow.
(b) She is an excellent worker.
(c) She keeps on getting sick.
(d) No one likes her.
2. What is the name of Anne's teacher in this chapter?
(a) Miss Rice
(b) Miss Fredericks
(c) Miss Davis
(d) Miss Younis
3. Which of the following rooms does the new house not have?
(a) A bedroom
(b) A kitchen
(c) A bathroom
(d) A hallway
4. What does Miss RIce tell Anne about in this chapter?
(a) The treatment of blacks in the south
(b) The Civil Rights Movement
(c) Anne's homeland
(d) The birds and the bees
5. Who kills Emmet Till?
(a) A sheriff
(b) A government official
(c) A group of white men
(d) A group of Negroes
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of chicken can Anne no longer eat?
2. Who is killed in this chapter?
3. What are the chickens attached to as they go past?
4. What movement is Anne's new school part of?
5. What is the name of Anne's father's partner?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)