|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is killed in this chapter?
(a) Martin Luther King
(c) Emmet Till
(d) Sean O'Connor
2. Why does the foreman keep moving Anne in the factory?
(a) No one likes her.
(b) She is too slow.
(c) She is an excellent worker.
(d) She keeps on getting sick.
3. What kind of chicken can Anne no longer eat?
(a) Boxed chicken
(b) Roast chicken
(c) Raw chicken
(d) Fried chicken
4. What kind of factory does Anne work in in this chapter?
(a) A weapons factory
(b) A chicken factory
(c) A drinks factory
(d) A pie factory
5. Why does Mrs. Burke send Anne home in this chapter?
(a) She has no work for her.
(b) She breaks a vase.
(c) She is listening to her conversation.
(d) She is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What movement is Anne's new school part of?
2. Who does Raymond bring to live with them?
3. What is Mr. Jenkins' father known as?
4. What is the name of Raymond's sister?
5. What does the family do with the money it earns picking pecans?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)