|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of business do the Chinns own?
(a) A cafe
(b) A restaurant
(c) A bordello
(d) A bar
2. What does the crowd sing at the parade?
(a) Morning Has Broken
(b) Where Did You Sleep?
(c) Swanee River
(d) Goodnight Irene
3. What kind of job does Anne get in Baton Rouge in this chapter?
(a) A dish washer
(b) A cleaner
(c) A runner
(d) A make up artist
4. What does Anne earn four dollars a week doing?
(b) Washing plates
(c) Playing the piano
5. How does Anne describe the Negroes' attitude towards voting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Essie sad in this chapter?
2. Who buys Essie a new dress in this chapter?
3. What does Essie get chosen to be in this chapter?
4. Who does Anne work for in this chapter?
5. In what city does CORE open up an office?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)