|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne earn four dollars a week doing?
(b) Washing plates
(c) Playing the piano
2. Which of Anne's relatives also works in the restaurant?
(c) Grandma Winnie
3. What does the crowd sing at the parade?
(a) Where Did You Sleep?
(b) Morning Has Broken
(c) Goodnight Irene
(d) Swanee River
4. What is the name of the couple Anne meets in Canton?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Dram
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Chinn
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Hanky
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Forum
5. What trend does Essie start at school?
(a) Wearing holly in her hair
(b) Wearing tight clothes
(c) Wearing lipstick
(d) Wearing socks over her tights
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house does Essie go to to pick up a letter?
2. What kind of dance does Anne perform in this chapter?
3. Who buys Essie a new dress in this chapter?
4. How does Anne describe the Negroes' attitude towards voting?
5. In what city does CORE open up an office?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)