|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Mr. Chinn arrested?
(a) Concealing a weapon
(b) Carrying an unlicensed weapon
(c) Indecnet exposure
2. What is Lily White's real name?
3. Who does Anne work for in this chapter?
(a) Mrs. Burke
(b) Mrs. Smith
(c) Mrs. Hunt
(d) Mrs. Jenkins
4. How does Anne encourage blacks to vote?
(a) She runs for election herself.
(b) She gives out free cookies and lemonade.
(c) She cries during a speech.
(d) She produces an anti-racist documentary.
5. What kind of business do the Chinns own?
(a) A cafe
(b) A restaurant
(c) A bordello
(d) A bar
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of job does Anne get in Baton Rouge in this chapter?
2. What kind of dance does Anne perform in this chapter?
3. Which of Anne's relatives also works in the restaurant?
4. Whose house does Essie go to to pick up a letter?
5. In what city does CORE open up an office?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)