|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Mr. Chinn arrested?
(a) Carrying an unlicensed weapon
(c) Indecnet exposure
(d) Concealing a weapon
2. Whose house does Essie go to to pick up a letter?
(a) Mrs. Jenkins'
(c) Mrs Burke's
3. What kind of dance does Anne perform in this chapter?
(a) A pole dance
(b) An African dance
(c) The samba
(d) A belly dance
4. In what city does CORE open up an office?
5. What trend does Essie start at school?
(a) Wearing socks over her tights
(b) Wearing tight clothes
(c) Wearing holly in her hair
(d) Wearing lipstick
Short Answer Questions
1. Who buys Essie a new dress in this chapter?
2. How does Anne describe the Negroes' attitude towards voting?
3. What is the name of the couple Anne meets in Canton?
4. What kind of business do the Chinns own?
5. What does the crowd sing at the parade?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)