|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bellocq think Buddy does?
(a) Plays games.
(b) Hides his true self.
(c) Doesn't try enough.
(d) Manipulates people.
2. When Robin flicks ice cream at Buddy's face, he answers with a jug of _____.
(a) Soapy water.
3. What has Webb found after interviewing everyone in Buddy's life?
(b) Buddy has a secret life.
(c) Buddy is very well liked.
(d) Buddy is very normal.
4. How does Bellocq feel about Buddy's music?
(a) He doesn't understand it.
(b) He feels it needs work.
(c) He has no interest in it.
(d) He loves it.
5. Why does Bellocq burn down his house?
(a) To kill himself.
(b) To hide evidence.
(c) To start over.
(d) To upset Webb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the melting ice add to the barbershop?
2. In Chapter 2, Buddy loses his nerve when?
3. What does Pickett tell friends after his fight with Buddy?
4. Buddy used to convince ______ to pose for Bellocq.
5. What doesn't Buddy feel from Nora after the brawl?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Buddy feel about John Robichaux?
2. How did the fight between Buddy and Pickett start?
3. In Chapter 2, how does Buddy act crazy?
4. How does Buddy feel about coming back home?
5. While photographing prostitutes, how involved is Bellocq in his work?
6. At the end of Chapter 2, is a new crisis inevitable? Why?
7. What analogy does Buddy use to describe Webb's intervention?
8. Is Dude Botley superstitious about hymns? How?
9. Is Buddy helpless? How?
10. In his description of the fight with Pickett, how does Buddy interrupt himself?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)