|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the pecking order of Robin's relationships, how does she regard Buddy in her life?
(a) Jaelin's friend.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Who she is in love with.
(d) Her best friend.
2. How does Buddy take care of his hands?
(a) He uses lotion.
(b) He rarely uses them.
(c) He doesn't.
(d) He washes them constantly.
3. What's Buddy's biggest fear?
(a) Failing at music.
(b) Nora leaving him.
(c) Being alone.
(d) His hands being severed.
4. How does Dude Botley describe Buddy?
(a) A solid rock.
(b) A strutting rooster.
(c) A tiny bug.
(d) A cowardly lion.
5. What doesn't Buddy feel from Nora after the brawl?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bellocq try to get Webb to leave?
2. Webb finds the connection between social Buddy and ________ Bellocq odd.
3. Webb's story telling at breakfast with Robin and Buddy has what effect on Buddy's relationship?
4. What does Bellocq realize about how he treats Buddy?
5. How does Nora originally respond to Pickett and Buddy's brawl?
Short Essay Questions
1. What analogy does Buddy use to describe Webb's intervention?
2. In his description of the fight with Pickett, how does Buddy interrupt himself?
3. How do Jaelin and Buddy approach Buddy's affair with Robin similarly?
4. Can Buddy trust people?
5. How does Buddy feel about John Robichaux?
6. Is Bellocq unstable?
7. Is Buddy considerate of Jaelin's feelings? How does he approach Jaelin's emotions?
8. While photographing prostitutes, how involved is Bellocq in his work?
9. How did the fight between Buddy and Pickett start?
10. In Chapter 2, how does Buddy act crazy?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)