|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Buddy step out of the marching band?
(a) Every verse.
(c) Every 300 yards.
(d) At the end.
2. Buddy walks his kids to school by ____ AM.
3. When a band member was looking for Buddy, where was he hiding?
(a) Under a table.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In the station.
(d) In a cab.
4. At the end of Buddy's day what does he do?
(b) Plays music.
(c) Plays with his kids.
(d) Goes to the bar.
5. The neighborhoods in "Coming Through Slaughter" have notorious stories of gamblers, prostitutes, and _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Webb finally come to see Buddy play?
2. Where does Robin tell Webb Buddy is?
3. Buddy moved on to become _______.
4. What does Frank Lewis feel about Buddy's music?
5. Who does Buddy never want to see?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Buddy's world look like?
2. How does Webb feel about Buddy's music?
3. What is the significance of Buddy's hands in Chapter 1?
4. Who does Buddy care about more: Nora or Robin?
5. What is thematically significant about Crawley's interview?
6. Is Buddy crazy?
7. What is Buddy's relationship with Nora like?
8. How did Buddy become obsessed with death?
9. What about Buddy's disappearance is confusing for Nora?
10. Why do smart customers come to Buddy early?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)