|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What photo does Bellocq give to Webb?
(a) Buddy and Nora.
(b) Buddy and the band.
(c) Buddy's yearbook photo.
(d) Buddy in a costume.
2. Buddy dreams of slashing customers' ______ throats.
3. Buddy used to convince ______ to pose for Bellocq.
(a) Family members.
4. Bellocq realizes he has tempted Buddy to "the edge of _______."
(a) The social world.
(c) The universe.
5. What is the weather like during the brawl?
6. In the pecking order of Robin's relationships, how does she regard Buddy in her life?
(a) Who she is in love with.
(b) Jaelin's friend.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her best friend.
7. At the diner party, after the food fight with Robin, Buddy describes his retreat as what?
8. What does Cornish know about Nora's romantic life?
(b) She loves Buddy.
(c) She's having an affair.
9. When Robin flicks ice cream at Buddy's face, he answers with a jug of _____.
(b) Soapy water.
10. What does Bellocq set on fire?
(a) The police station.
(b) The wallpaper.
(d) His clothes.
11. What does the revolving fan in the barbershop obstruct?
(d) The window.
12. In the photo, Buddy is the only one not looking _____.
13. What does Bellocq think Buddy does?
(a) Plays games.
(b) Manipulates people.
(c) Doesn't try enough.
(d) Hides his true self.
14. How do Buddy and Robin feel life will be like without each other?
(a) They know they'll be okay.
(b) They think they'll find each other again.
(c) They think they'll die.
(d) They know they'll go crazy.
15. How many scars does Pickett have on his face?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nora originally respond to Pickett and Buddy's brawl?
2. Webb's story telling at breakfast with Robin and Buddy has what effect on Buddy's relationship?
3. What does Bellocq order Webb to do?
4. How does Bellocq try to get Webb to leave?
5. How does Bellocq feel about Buddy's music?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)