|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the pecking order of Robin's relationships, how does she regard Buddy in her life?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Jaelin's friend.
(c) Who she is in love with.
(d) Her best friend.
2. Buddy maimed Pickett while avoiding what?
3. Before Buddy disappeared, what happened to his band?
(a) They broke up.
(b) They got a new member.
(c) They booked a tour.
(d) They changed their name.
4. At the diner party, after the food fight with Robin, Buddy describes his retreat as what?
5. According to Mumford, what was Buddy's major flaw before his disappeared?
(a) He was too suspicious.
(b) He was very sad and lonely.
(c) He couldn't control his temper.
(d) He was failing at music.
6. How does Bellocq feel about Buddy's disappearance?
(a) He's afraid for Buddy.
(b) He's angry at Buddy.
(c) He's surprised.
(d) He's disinterested.
7. What's Buddy's biggest fear?
(a) Failing at music.
(b) His hands being severed.
(c) Nora leaving him.
(d) Being alone.
8. What does Bellocq use as a weapon against Webb?
(a) A gun.
(b) His tripod.
(c) Buddy's secrets.
(d) A knife.
9. How does Nora originally respond to Pickett and Buddy's brawl?
(a) She joins in.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She scolds them.
(d) She calls the police.
10. Before starting the fire, Bellocq surrounds himself with _______.
11. What does Jaelin do when Robin and Buddy are together?
(a) Visits his girlfriend.
(b) Interrupts their conversation.
(d) Leaves them alone.
12. What does the revolving fan in the barbershop obstruct?
(c) The window.
13. In the pecking order of Robin's relationships, how does she regard Jaelin in her life?
(a) He is merely her husband.
(b) He is her inspiration.
(c) He is her bank account.
(d) He is a friend.
14. Who is Nora's primary target when attacking Buddy and Pickett?
(a) An imaginary foe.
15. How much did the mirror that was shattered during the brawl cost?
(a) An unknown amount.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Buddy take care of his hands?
2. What has Webb found after interviewing everyone in Buddy's life?
3. Why does Webb investigate Bellocq?
4. Mumford observes that, before his disappearance, Buddy's musical ability was _____.
5. What does Bellocq destroy when Webb leaves?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)