|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Webb's primary concern about Buddy being missing?
(a) Because there's no other barber in town.
(b) Buddy might hurt himself.
(c) Buddy can't survive on his own.
(d) Buddy owes him money.
2. Buddy moved on to become _______.
(a) A barber's apprentice.
(b) A salesman.
(c) A politician.
(d) A waiter.
3. Buddy feels like he can _____ Nora.
(c) Cheat on.
4. Why does Buddy like giving people bizarre advice?
(a) To cause chaos.
(b) To see their reactions.
(c) To pass the time.
(d) To trick people.
5. In one nightmare, what happens to Buddy's hand?
(a) It's stolen.
(b) It talks to him.
(c) He tries to cut it off.
(d) It changes color.
6. Buddy and Jaelin are billed together for what?
(a) A three-night concert.
(b) A permanent bar show.
(c) A cross-country tour.
(d) An open-mic night.
7. What does Buddy do with his last dollar?
(b) Gives it away.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Buys candy.
8. Where will most of the clues to Buddy's whereabouts come from?
(a) Webb's memory.
(b) Bars around town.
(c) Buddy journal.
(d) Nora's observations.
9. When Webb and Buddy were first friends, Webb was ____.
10. When does Buddy step out of the marching band?
(a) At the end.
(b) Every 300 yards.
(c) Every verse.
11. How is liquor handled in the barbershop?
(a) It's forbidden.
(b) It's passed around.
(c) It's kept secret.
(d) It's used for show.
12. Who does Buddy have reoccurring nightmares about?
(a) His children.
(b) His parents.
(c) Nora's mother.
13. Buddy walks his kids to school by ____ AM.
14. What does Frank Lewis feel about Buddy's music?
(a) He's critical.
(b) He's jealous.
(c) He's indifferent.
(d) He's in awe.
15. What did Buddy and Webb have most in common when they were young?
(a) The feeling of independence.
(b) A general bad attitude.
(c) A love for learning.
(d) Good looks.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Webb finally come to see Buddy play?
2. Webb is a ______, shaking, lecherous police detective.
3. What time is Buddy usually drunk by?
4. Lewis admires Buddy's ______.
5. Buddy cuts hair until ____ PM.
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)