|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buddy is good at his job because he is good at ________.
2. Nora's mother is a ______.
3. Where does Robin tell Webb Buddy is?
(a) He has gone away.
(b) He's on the boat.
(c) He went home.
(d) She'd never met him.
4. At the end of Buddy's day what does he do?
(a) Goes to the bar.
(c) Plays with his kids.
(d) Plays music.
5. When Webb and Buddy were first friends, Buddy was ____.
6. What time is Buddy usually drunk by?
(b) 8 AM.
(c) 4 PM.
7. After being interviewed, where do the Brewitts go?
(a) To jail.
(b) To the French Quarter.
(c) They too disappear.
(d) To Buddy's house.
8. Why does Webb agree to look for Buddy?
(a) Because he's in love with Nora.
(b) Because they're friends.
(c) Because he owes Buddy.
(d) Because it's his job.
9. Crawley is a ______.
10. How is liquor handled in the barbershop?
(a) It's passed around.
(b) It's used for show.
(c) It's kept secret.
(d) It's forbidden.
11. What is the only thing about Buddy's whereabouts that confuses Nora?
(a) A bar.
(b) The beach.
(c) The boat.
(d) The Brewitts.
12. When does Buddy step out of the marching band?
(a) At the end.
(b) Every 300 yards.
(d) Every verse.
13. Buddy remembers the first morning on the boat and seeing Robin half naked fetching _____.
(a) The paper.
(b) A ball.
(c) Orange juice.
14. What does Buddy ask the Brewitts to do with his coat?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Wash it.
(c) Hang it up.
(d) Return it.
15. When Nora's mother visits, how does she die?
(a) She is strangled.
(b) She drowns.
(c) In a fire.
(d) She falls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lewis admires Buddy's ______.
2. Why do smart customers come to the barbershop early?
3. After Buddy and Jaelin perform, where do they go?
4. Buddy and Jaelin are billed together for what?
5. What does Lewis observe Buddy puts into his numbers?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)