|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Buddy and Jaelin perform, where do they go?
(a) On a day cruiser.
(b) To a bar.
(d) To New York.
2. Buddy moved on to become _______.
(a) A barber's apprentice.
(b) A salesman.
(c) A politician.
(d) A waiter.
3. Before going to the Brewitts, what does Buddy do for two days?
(a) Bums around.
(b) Visits Nora.
(c) Spys on his kids.
(d) Plays music.
4. When Webb and Buddy lived together, what did Webb collect?
(b) Bottle caps.
(c) Hanging magnets.
(d) Stray dogs.
5. Where does Robin tell Webb Buddy is?
(a) He has gone away.
(b) He's on the boat.
(c) She'd never met him.
(d) He went home.
6. What is the only thing about Buddy's whereabouts that confuses Nora?
(a) The Brewitts.
(b) A bar.
(c) The beach.
(d) The boat.
7. Buddy cuts hair until ____ PM.
8. What is Webb's primary concern about Buddy being missing?
(a) Because there's no other barber in town.
(b) Buddy can't survive on his own.
(c) Buddy might hurt himself.
(d) Buddy owes him money.
9. Why is Buddy on a boat?
(a) He's fishing.
(b) He's running from the police.
(c) He's in love with a woman.
(d) He's been kidnapped.
10. When a band member was looking for Buddy, where was he hiding?
(a) In a cab.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In the station.
(d) Under a table.
11. Jaelin is a ______.
12. Buddy walks his kids to school by ____ AM.
13. Buddy is with Nora until ____ PM.
14. Why does Buddy like giving people bizarre advice?
(a) To pass the time.
(b) To see their reactions.
(c) To cause chaos.
(d) To trick people.
15. Crawley is on a _____ fast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Buddy have reoccurring nightmares about?
2. Nora's mother is a ______.
3. Crawley is a ______.
4. At the end of Buddy's day what does he do?
5. ______"Buddy" Bolden is the protagonist of "Coming Through Slaughter."
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)