|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buddy moved on to become _______.
(a) A salesman.
(b) A politician.
(c) A barber's apprentice.
(d) A waiter.
2. What is the only thing about Buddy's whereabouts that confuses Nora?
(a) A bar.
(b) The Brewitts.
(c) The boat.
(d) The beach.
3. How is liquor handled in the barbershop?
(a) It's forbidden.
(b) It's kept secret.
(c) It's used for show.
(d) It's passed around.
4. What kind of newspaper is The Cricket?
(a) International news.
5. Crawley is on a _____ fast.
6. Buddy feels like he can _____ Nora.
(a) Cheat on.
7. Where will most of the clues to Buddy's whereabouts come from?
(a) Buddy journal.
(b) Bars around town.
(c) Nora's observations.
(d) Webb's memory.
8. Why does Buddy like giving people bizarre advice?
(a) To cause chaos.
(b) To see their reactions.
(c) To trick people.
(d) To pass the time.
9. When Webb and Buddy were first friends, Buddy was ____.
10. When does Nora report Buddy missing?
(a) Twentyfour hours later.
(b) The next day.
(c) That same afternoon.
(d) About 6 months later.
11. What time is Buddy usually drunk by?
(b) 4 PM.
(d) 8 AM.
12. When Nora's mother visits, how does she die?
(a) She falls.
(b) In a fire.
(c) She drowns.
(d) She is strangled.
13. Who does Buddy have reoccurring nightmares about?
(a) His children.
(b) His parents.
(c) Nora's mother.
14. Who does Buddy never want to see?
(a) The Brewitts.
(b) People from his past.
(d) His parents.
15. Nora's mother is a ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a band member was looking for Buddy, where was he hiding?
2. Buddy and Jaelin are billed together for what?
3. ______"Buddy" Bolden is the protagonist of "Coming Through Slaughter."
4. Before going to the Brewitts, what does Buddy do for two days?
5. What does Buddy appreciate about restaurant vents?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)