|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buddy is good at his job because he is good at ________.
2. Why does Webb agree to look for Buddy?
(a) Because they're friends.
(b) Because he owes Buddy.
(c) Because it's his job.
(d) Because he's in love with Nora.
3. Webb is a ______, shaking, lecherous police detective.
4. Nora's mother is a ______.
5. Crawley is a ______.
6. What does Frank Lewis feel about Buddy's music?
(a) He's indifferent.
(b) He's in awe.
(c) He's critical.
(d) He's jealous.
7. Where will most of the clues to Buddy's whereabouts come from?
(a) Webb's memory.
(b) Buddy journal.
(c) Nora's observations.
(d) Bars around town.
8. After Buddy and Jaelin perform, where do they go?
(a) To a bar.
(b) To New York.
(d) On a day cruiser.
9. In one nightmare, what happens to Buddy's hand?
(a) It changes color.
(b) It's stolen.
(c) It talks to him.
(d) He tries to cut it off.
10. Buddy is obsessed with _____.
11. When Webb and Buddy were first friends, Webb was ____.
12. When does Webb finally come to see Buddy play?
(a) After his mother died.
(b) While on vacation.
(c) While investigating a murder.
(d) During Buddy's wedding.
13. How is liquor handled in the barbershop?
(a) It's passed around.
(b) It's forbidden.
(c) It's kept secret.
(d) It's used for show.
14. What time is Buddy usually drunk by?
(c) 4 PM.
(d) 8 AM.
15. Who does Buddy never want to see?
(a) People from his past.
(c) The Brewitts.
(d) His parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Robin tell Webb Buddy is?
2. When a band member was looking for Buddy, where was he hiding?
3. When Webb and Buddy lived together, what did Webb collect?
4. Why does Buddy like giving people bizarre advice?
5. Why do smart customers come to the barbershop early?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)