|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buddy is with Nora until ____ PM.
2. At the end of Chapter 1, Buddy watches a woman chop _____.
3. Who does Buddy never want to see?
(a) People from his past.
(c) His parents.
(d) The Brewitts.
4. Buddy feels like he can _____ Nora.
(a) Cheat on.
5. Who does Buddy have reoccurring nightmares about?
(b) His children.
(c) Nora's mother.
(d) His parents.
6. Crawley is a ______.
7. What does Frank Lewis feel about Buddy's music?
(a) He's in awe.
(b) He's critical.
(c) He's indifferent.
(d) He's jealous.
8. Why does Webb agree to look for Buddy?
(a) Because he owes Buddy.
(b) Because they're friends.
(c) Because he's in love with Nora.
(d) Because it's his job.
9. Crawley is on a _____ fast.
10. At times, how does Buddy act toward Nora?
(a) He showers her with gifts.
(b) He breaks into a fury.
(c) He becomes depressed.
(d) He ignores her.
11. Where does Robin tell Webb Buddy is?
(a) He has gone away.
(b) He went home.
(c) He's on the boat.
(d) She'd never met him.
12. Webb is a ______, shaking, lecherous police detective.
13. Lewis admires Buddy's ______.
14. When does Nora report Buddy missing?
(a) The next day.
(b) That same afternoon.
(c) About 6 months later.
(d) Twentyfour hours later.
15. What is the only thing about Buddy's whereabouts that confuses Nora?
(a) The boat.
(b) The beach.
(c) The Brewitts.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Webb went to train for ______.
2. Buddy and Jaelin are billed together for what?
3. What does Lewis observe Buddy puts into his numbers?
4. Where did Buddy and Webb work when they were young?
5. What does Buddy ask the Brewitts to do with his coat?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)