|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buddy moved on to become _______.
(a) A barber's apprentice.
(b) A waiter.
(c) A politician.
(d) A salesman.
2. When Webb and Buddy were first friends, Webb was ____.
3. What kind of newspaper is The Cricket?
(d) International news.
4. What does Buddy ask the Brewitts to do with his coat?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Hang it up.
(c) Return it.
(d) Wash it.
5. When does Nora report Buddy missing?
(a) Twentyfour hours later.
(b) The next day.
(c) About 6 months later.
(d) That same afternoon.
6. When a band member was looking for Buddy, where was he hiding?
(a) In the station.
(b) In a cab.
(c) Under a table.
(d) In the bathroom.
7. Buddy is with Nora until ____ PM.
8. What happens when Buddy and Nora drive Nora's mother to the police station?
(a) There's a flash flood.
(b) Her mother comes back to life.
(c) Buddy is arrested.
(d) Their car is stolen.
9. Buddy feels like he can _____ Nora.
(d) Cheat on.
10. Crawley is on a _____ fast.
11. Who does Buddy have reoccurring nightmares about?
(b) Nora's mother.
(c) His parents.
(d) His children.
12. At the end of Buddy's day what does he do?
(a) Goes to the bar.
(c) Plays with his kids.
(d) Plays music.
13. What is Buddy's plan at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) To live with the Brewitts.
(b) To record an album.
(c) To quit his job.
(d) To come back to Nora.
14. When Webb and Buddy were first friends, Buddy was ____.
15. After Buddy and Jaelin perform, where do they go?
(a) To a bar.
(b) On a day cruiser.
(c) To New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Crawley is a ______.
2. What do the Brewitts do with Buddy when he arrives?
3. What is the only thing about Buddy's whereabouts that confuses Nora?
4. Lewis admires Buddy's ______.
5. Buddy is good at his job because he is good at ________.
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)