|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jaelin is a ______.
2. What does Buddy appreciate about restaurant vents?
(a) The beauty.
(b) The brilliance.
(c) The noise.
(d) The heat and smell.
3. Crawley is a ______.
4. In one nightmare, what happens to Buddy's hand?
(a) It talks to him.
(b) It's stolen.
(c) It changes color.
(d) He tries to cut it off.
5. What is Webb's primary concern about Buddy being missing?
(a) Buddy owes him money.
(b) Because there's no other barber in town.
(c) Buddy can't survive on his own.
(d) Buddy might hurt himself.
6. How is liquor handled in the barbershop?
(a) It's forbidden.
(b) It's used for show.
(c) It's passed around.
(d) It's kept secret.
7. After Buddy and Jaelin perform, where do they go?
(a) On a day cruiser.
(c) To New York.
(d) To a bar.
8. Where is Buddy on a boat?
(c) The Gulf of Mexico.
(d) Shell Beach.
9. When does Webb finally come to see Buddy play?
(a) During Buddy's wedding.
(b) After his mother died.
(c) While investigating a murder.
(d) While on vacation.
10. When does Nora report Buddy missing?
(a) Twentyfour hours later.
(b) About 6 months later.
(c) The next day.
(d) That same afternoon.
11. Buddy feels like he can _____ Nora.
(c) Cheat on.
12. When Nora's mother visits, how does she die?
(a) She is strangled.
(b) In a fire.
(c) She falls.
(d) She drowns.
13. Who does Buddy never want to see?
(b) His parents.
(c) People from his past.
(d) The Brewitts.
14. Buddy is good at his job because he is good at ________.
15. At the end of Buddy's day what does he do?
(a) Plays music.
(b) Plays with his kids.
(d) Goes to the bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Robin tell Webb Buddy is?
2. When a band member was looking for Buddy, where was he hiding?
3. Why does Webb agree to look for Buddy?
4. After being interviewed, where do the Brewitts go?
5. Crawley is on a _____ fast.
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)