|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Webb went to train for ______.
(a) Nursing school.
(b) The army.
(c) Construction work.
(d) The police force.
2. How does Webb find Buddy's music?
(a) Too confusing.
(b) Too coarse.
(c) Too generic.
(d) Very beautiful.
3. Crawley is on a _____ fast.
4. Buddy remembers the first morning on the boat and seeing Robin half naked fetching _____.
(a) The paper.
(c) A ball.
(d) Orange juice.
5. What happens when Buddy and Nora drive Nora's mother to the police station?
(a) Their car is stolen.
(b) Her mother comes back to life.
(c) Buddy is arrested.
(d) There's a flash flood.
6. When does Nora report Buddy missing?
(a) The next day.
(b) That same afternoon.
(c) About 6 months later.
(d) Twentyfour hours later.
7. Where is Buddy on a boat?
(a) Shell Beach.
(c) The Gulf of Mexico.
8. How is liquor handled in the barbershop?
(a) It's kept secret.
(b) It's used for show.
(c) It's forbidden.
(d) It's passed around.
9. What does Lewis observe Buddy puts into his numbers?
(a) Pain and gentleness.
(b) Chaos and confusion.
(c) His life story.
(d) His madness.
10. Buddy cuts hair until ____ PM.
11. Who does Buddy have reoccurring nightmares about?
(a) His children.
(b) His parents.
(c) Nora's mother.
12. When does Webb finally come to see Buddy play?
(a) After his mother died.
(b) During Buddy's wedding.
(c) While on vacation.
(d) While investigating a murder.
13. What does Buddy appreciate about restaurant vents?
(a) The heat and smell.
(b) The noise.
(c) The brilliance.
(d) The beauty.
14. When Webb and Buddy lived together, what did Webb collect?
(a) Stray dogs.
(b) Hanging magnets.
(c) Bottle caps.
15. Buddy walks his kids to school by ____ AM.
Short Answer Questions
1. In one nightmare, what happens to Buddy's hand?
2. Where will most of the clues to Buddy's whereabouts come from?
3. What does Frank Lewis feel about Buddy's music?
4. Crawley is a ______.
5. What time is Buddy usually drunk by?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)