|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Robin tell Webb Buddy is?
(a) He has gone away.
(b) She'd never met him.
(c) He went home.
(d) He's on the boat.
2. When Webb and Buddy were first friends, Webb was ____.
3. Buddy cuts hair until ____ PM.
4. Jaelin is a ______.
5. ______"Buddy" Bolden is the protagonist of "Coming Through Slaughter."
6. Crawley is a ______.
7. What is Webb's primary concern about Buddy being missing?
(a) Because there's no other barber in town.
(b) Buddy might hurt himself.
(c) Buddy owes him money.
(d) Buddy can't survive on his own.
8. Buddy feels like he can _____ Nora.
(d) Cheat on.
9. What happens when Buddy and Nora drive Nora's mother to the police station?
(a) Her mother comes back to life.
(b) Buddy is arrested.
(c) There's a flash flood.
(d) Their car is stolen.
10. Before going to the Brewitts, what does Buddy do for two days?
(a) Spys on his kids.
(b) Visits Nora.
(c) Bums around.
(d) Plays music.
11. Buddy walks his kids to school by ____ AM.
12. After Buddy and Jaelin perform, where do they go?
(a) On a day cruiser.
(b) To New York.
(d) To a bar.
13. What did Buddy and Webb have most in common when they were young?
(a) Good looks.
(b) A general bad attitude.
(c) The feeling of independence.
(d) A love for learning.
14. When Webb and Buddy were first friends, Buddy was ____.
15. What does Buddy do with his last dollar?
(a) Gives it away.
(b) Burns it.
(d) Buys candy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Buddy on a boat?
2. When Nora's mother visits, how does she die?
3. Where did Buddy and Webb work when they were young?
4. When Webb and Buddy lived together, what did Webb collect?
5. When does Buddy step out of the marching band?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)