|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At times, how does Buddy act toward Nora?
(a) He becomes depressed.
(b) He breaks into a fury.
(c) He ignores her.
(d) He showers her with gifts.
2. What does Buddy appreciate about restaurant vents?
(a) The beauty.
(b) The brilliance.
(c) The noise.
(d) The heat and smell.
3. When Nora's mother visits, how does she die?
(a) She falls.
(b) In a fire.
(c) She drowns.
(d) She is strangled.
4. Crawley is on a _____ fast.
5. Why does Buddy like giving people bizarre advice?
(a) To trick people.
(b) To see their reactions.
(c) To pass the time.
(d) To cause chaos.
6. When Webb and Buddy lived together, what did Webb collect?
(a) Hanging magnets.
(c) Stray dogs.
(d) Bottle caps.
7. How does Webb find Buddy's music?
(a) Very beautiful.
(b) Too coarse.
(c) Too confusing.
(d) Too generic.
8. What does Buddy ask the Brewitts to do with his coat?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Wash it.
(c) Return it.
(d) Hang it up.
9. Buddy is with Nora until ____ PM.
10. What do the Brewitts do with Buddy when he arrives?
(a) Kick him out.
(b) Entertain him.
(c) Take him in.
(d) Scold him.
11. What does Buddy do with his last dollar?
(b) Burns it.
(c) Buys candy.
(d) Gives it away.
12. Buddy and Jaelin are billed together for what?
(a) A three-night concert.
(b) A permanent bar show.
(c) A cross-country tour.
(d) An open-mic night.
13. Why do smart customers come to the barbershop early?
(a) To get good seats.
(b) To avoid Buddy being drunk.
(c) To beat the heat.
(d) To avoid the lunch rush.
14. Buddy remembers the first morning on the boat and seeing Robin half naked fetching _____.
(a) The paper.
(b) A ball.
(d) Orange juice.
15. Buddy walks his kids to school by ____ AM.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Webb and Buddy were first friends, Buddy was ____.
2. ______"Buddy" Bolden is the protagonist of "Coming Through Slaughter."
3. After Buddy and Jaelin perform, where do they go?
4. What is the only thing about Buddy's whereabouts that confuses Nora?
5. When does Buddy step out of the marching band?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)