Short Answer Key
1. ______"Buddy" Bolden is the protagonist of "Coming Through Slaughter."
2. The neighborhoods in "Coming Through Slaughter" have notorious stories of gamblers, prostitutes, and _______.
3. How is liquor handled in the barbershop?
It's passed around.
4. What time is Buddy usually drunk by?
5. Why do smart customers come to the barbershop early?
To avoid Buddy being drunk.
6. Buddy walks his kids to school by ____ AM.
7. Buddy cuts hair until ____ PM.
8. Buddy is with Nora until ____ PM.
9. At the end of Buddy's day what does he do?
10. What kind of newspaper is The Cricket?
11. Buddy feels like he can _____ Nora.
12. At times, how does Buddy act toward Nora?
He breaks into a fury.
13. When does Nora report Buddy missing?
About 6 months later....
This section contains 1,951 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)