|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harry think is in the den?
(c) One of Charlie's friends.
(d) The dog.
2. What type of dress does Felicia wear to the event?
(a) White silk.
(b) Black velvet.
(c) Pink satin.
(d) Blue cotton.
3. What type of pancakes does Olympia make for Max?
(a) Silver dollar.
(b) Teddy bear.
(c) Scooby Doo.
(d) Mickey Mouse.
4. What is wrong with Max?
(a) He has a cold.
(b) He has the flu.
(c) He has chicken pox.
(d) He breaks his leg.
5. Who agrees with Olympia in that something is not right with Charlie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Olympia take the girls at 12:00 the day of the ball?
2. What ethnic food does the family order the night Charlie comes home for Winter break?
3. What happens to Olympia the weekend before the ball?
4. Who makes a stole for Veronica?
5. What type of special diet does Olympia try to prepare for Frieda?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Charlie's relationship with Max.
2. Why is Olympia angry at Harry's choice not to go to the ball?
3. Why is Olympia so angry that Steve broke up with Virginia on the night he did?
4. How does Frieda solve the visible tattoo issue for the ball?
5. Why does the family celebrate Christmas and Chanukah?
6. Why does Chauncey threaten to stop paying Veronica's tuition for a second time?
7. What is wrong with Olympia two days before the ball?
8. What happens to Frieda that adds to Olympia's stress?
9. How does Harry feel about The Arches ball?
10. What makes Olympia upset when she sees Veronica come out of the shower?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)