|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does not have a job?
2. What happened to Olympia's parents?
(a) They died while she was in college.
(b) They are in jail.
(c) Olympia does not know where they are.
(d) They fled the country.
3. Who does Olympia spend Friday afternoon's with?
4. What religion does Olympia convert to for her new husband?
5. What is Harry's nickname for Olympia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters are twins?
2. What does Olympia offer to do for Felicia?
3. Who is Margaret Washington?
4. Which two magazines did Margaret model for?
5. Which professional does Olympia do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Virginia's dress for the ball.
2. Why does Olympia call Chauncey after Charlie recommends that she does?
3. How does Chauncey feel about the invitation to The Arches?
4. What are Charlie options for post graduation plans?
5. Describe Veronica's dress for the ball.
6. Why is Olympia worried about Charlie?
7. What does Chauncey threaten to do if Veronica refuses to attend the ball?
8. Why is Veronica concerned about Virginia's boyfriend?
9. Why is it unusual for Olympia to invite Frieda and Margaret to the ball?
10. How does Max feel about the ball?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)