|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Olympia give Frieda to sleep in?
(a) A flannel night shirt.
(b) A sweatsuit.
(c) One of Harry's old dress shirts.
(d) A cashmere robe.
2. Which women tries on her outfit for the ball more times than any other women?
3. What does Harry say on his voicemail?
(a) His mother is sick.
(b) He has a work emergency.
(c) He is not feeling well.
(d) He is going on a trip.
4. Who has the week off work?
5. Which holiday does the family celebrate right before the ball?
(c) Fourth of July.
6. Why does Jeff have to change his hair color for the ball?
(a) He is allergic to the hair dye he has used.
(b) He does not like the color he chose.
(c) The current color does not match his outift.
(d) He will not be allowed to be Veronica's escort if he doesn not change it.
7. Why is Virginia upset?
(a) Steve broke up with her.
(b) She lost her shoes.
(c) Charlie is no longer going to be her escort.
(d) She stained her dress.
8. What material was the stole?
9. Where is Harry going the morning of the ball?
(a) To a museum with Frieda.
(b) To New Jersey for business.
(c) To work.
(d) To play squash.
10. Which character has a new girlfriend before he dumps the last one?
11. What type of shoes does Olympia buy Veronica?
(a) Christian Louboutin.
(b) Jimmy Choo.
(c) Kate Spade.
(d) Manolo Blahnik.
12. What does Harry agree to do for Olympia the day of the ball?
(a) Bring his mother to the lobby of the hotel where the ball is.
(b) Buy the girls new dresses.
(c) Take the girls to the spa.
(d) Make dinner for Max.
13. Why is Olympia surprised that Steve is coming to the ball?
(a) He missed his flight from Providence.
(b) He broke up with Virginia the night before.
(c) He got in a fight with Charlie the night before.
(d) He does not like balls.
14. What color is Jeff's hair the day of the ball?
15. What type of car does Olympia rent to take Frieda to the ball?
(a) A bus.
(b) A convertible.
(c) A limo.
(d) A towncar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frieda's tattoo represent?
2. What type of dress does Felicia wear to the event?
3. What kind of medicine makes Frieda loopy?
4. Who does Harry think is in the den?
5. What day is Jeff arriving in town?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)