|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of dress does Olympia wear to the event?
(a) Black velvet.
(b) Pink cotton.
(c) Blue satin.
(d) Red polyester.
2. What kind of flower is on Olympias' corsage?
3. Who agrees with Olympia in that something is not right with Charlie?
4. Why was Harry upset about the tattoo?
(a) He thinks the tattoo is ugly.
(b) He thinks the tattoo colors are dull.
(c) He wishes the tattoo was larger.
(d) It is against his religion.
5. Where is Harry going the morning of the ball?
(a) To play squash.
(b) To a museum with Frieda.
(c) To work.
(d) To New Jersey for business.
6. What type of car does Olympia rent to take Frieda to the ball?
(a) A bus.
(b) A convertible.
(c) A limo.
(d) A towncar.
7. What item is Veronica missing for the ball?
8. What day of the week is the ball?
9. What is the weather like the day of the ball?
(a) Cold and sunny
(c) Warm and sunny.
(d) Snowing and cloudy.
10. What type of special diet does Olympia try to prepare for Frieda?
(b) Sugar free.
(c) Gluten free.
11. Why does Jeff have to change his hair color for the ball?
(a) He is allergic to the hair dye he has used.
(b) He will not be allowed to be Veronica's escort if he doesn not change it.
(c) The current color does not match his outift.
(d) He does not like the color he chose.
12. What type of shoes does Olympia buy Veronica?
(a) Jimmy Choo.
(b) Manolo Blahnik.
(c) Christian Louboutin.
(d) Kate Spade.
13. Why is the ball important to Frieda?
(a) She never attended a ball as a child.
(b) She is bored and wants to brag about the ball to her friends.
(c) She hates staying at home.
(d) She wants to eat as much fancy food as possible.
14. Which member of the family manages to not get sick?
15. Which child does Harry find most unhelpful around the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does Frieda tell Olympia about a 17-year-old Harry?
2. What does Olympia notice on Frieda's wrist in the morning while Frieda is still asleep?
3. What item is mandatory for girls to wear at the ball?
4. Who does Olympia ask, "Are you okay" and "Something on your mind"?
5. Who makes a stole for Veronica?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)