|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sport does Harry and Olympia love to play together?
2. What did Veronica not share with her mother about Jeff?
(a) He is over twice Veronica's age.
(b) He is a criminal.
(c) He is not planning on showing up to the ball.
(d) They are going to get stoned before the ball.
3. Who is always quick to take care of Max when needed?
4. Where is Veronica's escort spending Thanksgiving?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) New York.
5. What is Harry's nickname for Olympia?
6. Who says, "I'm not going," to Charlie and Olympia?
7. What district is the family's home in?
(a) The old banking district.
(b) The old meat packing district.
(c) The Hispanic district.
(d) The art district.
8. What happened to Olympia's parents?
(a) Olympia does not know where they are.
(b) They died while she was in college.
(c) They fled the country.
(d) They are in jail.
9. Which sports does Charlie play in college?
(a) Tennis and hockey.
(b) Rowing and tennis.
(c) Track and football.
(d) Football and swimming.
10. Where is Charlie's summer job located?
(a) Rhode Island.
(b) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
11. How old is Max?
12. How many other debutante balls has Jeff been to besides the upcoming event?
13. What does Charlie tell Olympia that makes her concerned?
(a) He is an alcoholic.
(b) His friend committed suicide.
(c) He is dropping out of school.
(d) He has a lot of debt.
14. Who is Margaret Washington?
(a) Harry ex-wife.
(b) Charlie's girlfriend.
(c) Olympia's coworker.
(d) Max's aunt.
15. How does Harry feel about the ball?
(a) He finds it discriminatory.
(b) He is angry that Max is not invited.
(c) He is thrilled for the girls.
(d) He is concerned he will feel out of place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charlie choose to live his senior year of college?
2. Which character is African American?
3. What does Olympia sell to pay off her family's debt?
4. Which professional does Olympia do for a living?
5. Which two magazines did Margaret model for?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)