|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Olympia have?
2. Which university does Harry teach at?
(a) New York.
3. Who is always quick to take care of Max when needed?
4. What happened to Olympia's parents?
(a) They fled the country.
(b) They died while she was in college.
(c) They are in jail.
(d) Olympia does not know where they are.
5. Who does Olympia spend Friday afternoon's with?
6. How old is Olympia when she divorces her first husband?
7. How many children does Olympia's ex-husband have from his second wife?
8. Which character does not have a job?
9. What is the "color of blood" of the high society class?
10. Which of these places does the family not go to in Paris?
(a) Eiffel Tower.
(b) Jardin du Luxembourg.
(c) Notre Dame.
11. What bill does Olympia confront Charlie about?
(c) Credit card.
12. Who says, "'I'm taking Virginia as a hostage, to bring Veronica to her senses"?
13. Where is the family going for Christmas vacation?
14. What month does Olympia say she is going to take Frieda dress shopping?
15. Where does Olympia meet Chauncey?
(d) New York University.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which place does the family not go to in the Riviera?
2. What does Charlie tell Olympia that makes her concerned?
3. How does Harry feel about the ball?
4. How does Veronica find out about her father's threat not to pay for college?
5. What does Olympia offer to do for Felicia?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)