|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What field is Olympia's occupation?
(c) Civil rights.
(d) Health care.
2. Where does Olympia meet Chauncey?
(b) New York University.
3. What district is the family's home in?
(a) The old meat packing district.
(b) The Hispanic district.
(c) The art district.
(d) The old banking district.
4. Where does Charlie choose to live his senior year of college?
(a) His own apartment.
(b) A house with roommates.
(c) The dorms.
(d) A fraternity house.
5. Where is the first place Max, Olympia and Harry go on their European vacation?
6. How many children does Olympia have?
7. Which university does Harry teach at?
(c) New York.
8. What is Veronica looking for when she finds the photographs of Virginia in both ball gowns?
(a) A camera.
(c) Her passport.
9. Who is Margaret Washington?
(a) Max's aunt.
(b) Olympia's coworker.
(c) Harry ex-wife.
(d) Charlie's girlfriend.
10. How old is Olympia when she divorces her first husband?
11. Where is Charlie's summer job located?
(b) New York.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) Rhode Island.
12. Which child is Olympia worried about in Chapter 3 because of quiet and odd behavior?
13. Which two sports does Veronica's escort play?
(a) Soccer and golf.
(b) Tennis and football.
(c) Tennis and hockey.
(d) Hockey and football.
14. Which place does the family not go to in the Riviera?
(b) St. Tropez.
(c) Monte Carlo.
15. How long has Olympia been married to her current husband?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 13 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 1 year.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Veronica been dating her escort?
2. How old is Max?
3. Who does Olympia joke that Harry is discriminating against?
4. Where does Steve's brother go to school?
5. Who is not going to be at Olympia's table at the ball?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)