|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bill does Olympia confront Charlie about?
(a) Credit card.
2. Why is Frieda excited to go to the ball?
(a) She wants to spy on the Protestants.
(b) She never attended a ball.
(c) She knows it will anger Harry.
(d) She wants to steal food.
3. What does Charlie tell Olympia that makes her concerned?
(a) His friend committed suicide.
(b) He has a lot of debt.
(c) He is an alcoholic.
(d) He is dropping out of school.
4. How old is Max?
5. What does Olympia send to The Arches?
(a) A decline to the invitation.
(b) A donation for $5,000 to the event.
(c) A check for both girls to attend.
(d) A check for only one girl to attend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which place does the family not go to in the Riviera?
2. How is Freida related to the twins?
3. Which item does Charlie not do when he's home from school?
4. What items does Charlie use for war paint?
5. How many of Olympia's children are from her current marriage?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)