|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Olympia sell to pay off her family's debt?
(a) A collectible car.
(b) The Newport cottage.
(c) A famous painting.
(d) A New York apartment.
2. Which ball are the girls invited to attend?
(a) The New Yorker.
(b) The Arches.
(c) The Newport Ball.
(d) The Brownstone.
3. What is Veronica looking for when she finds the photographs of Virginia in both ball gowns?
(a) A camera.
(b) Her passport.
4. Where does Charlie choose to live his senior year of college?
(a) A fraternity house.
(b) A house with roommates.
(c) His own apartment.
(d) The dorms.
5. What does Chauncey threaten to do if either of the girls do not attend the ball?
(a) Not buy them new cars.
(b) Not pay college tuition.
(c) Not pay for their Eurpoean vacation.
(d) Not take them shopping for new clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harry's nickname for Olympia?
2. What does Charlie tell Olympia that makes her concerned?
3. Which character does not have a job?
4. Which sports does Charlie play in college?
5. Who says, "Your a better lawyer than I was"?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)