1. What is the name of the street the family lives on?
(a) Brown Street.
(b) Jake Street.
(c) Johnston Street.
(d) Jane Street.
2. What district is the family's home in?
(a) The old meat packing district.
(b) The Hispanic district.
(c) The old banking district.
(d) The art district.
3. Who does Olympia spend Friday afternoon's with?
4. How many children does Olympia have?
5. What is Olympia's husband's name?
6. How long has Olympia been married to her current husband?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 13 years.
(d) 8 years.
7. How many of Olympia's children are from her current marriage?
8. How old is Max?
9. Which professional does Olympia do for a living?
10. Which two characters are twins?
(a) Virginia and Charlie.
(b) Veronica and Virginia.
(c) Max and Chauncey.
(d) Charlie and Max.
11. What field is Olympia's occupation?
(a) Civil rights.
(c) Health care.
12. What religion does Olympia convert to for her new husband?
This section contains 3,430 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)