|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Marry sir, such claim as you would lay to your horse; and she would have me as a _____."
2. Finish the sentence: "Nay, 'tis for me to be patient; I am in ______."
3. In Act 3, Scene 2, why does Angelo NOT bring the item he gives to Antipholus of Syracuse to the restaurant as originally planned?
4. Who says, "I cannot, nor I will not, hold me still; my tongue, though not my heart, shall have his will"?
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse ask Dromio of Syracuse about when he runs into him in Act 4, Scene 3?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the nature of Adriana and Luciana's relationship in the play. How does their relationship differ from the other siblings' in the play?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the significance that Ephesian law played in the play. In what ways does it add to the amount of confusion between the characters in the play?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the nature of the relationship between the Antipholus and Dromio characters in the play.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)