Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Courtesan question Antipholus of Syracuse about when she first sees him in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. Who says, "To yield possession to my holy prayers and to thy state of darkness hie thee straight"?
3. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Finish the sentence: "Here's not a man I meet but doth salute me as if I were their well-acquainted friend; and every one doth call me by my _____."
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse ask Dromio of Syracuse about when he runs into him in Act 4, Scene 3?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the use of puns and wordplay in the play. What purpose did the author have for using them?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the significance that Ephesian law played in the play. In what ways does it add to the amount of confusion between the characters in the play?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the nature of the character Luciana in the play. What traits does she possess? What role does she play?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)