|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Antipholus of Syracuse musing about at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3?
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse offer to do after Angelo gives him the item in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Who is the first person to be threatened with arrest by the officer in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Finish the sentence: "Marry sir, such claim as you would lay to your horse; and she would have me as a _____."
5. Who says, "Besides this present instance of his rage, is a mad tale he told to-day at dinner, of his own doors being shut against his entrance"?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the portrayal of mistaken identity in the play. What factors allowed the author to be able to hide the character's true identity so well?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss and analyze the portrayal of loss in the play.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the nature of the relationship between the Antipholus and Dromio characters in the play.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)