|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting on the street at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 4?
2. Which character wishes to flee Ephesus at the end of Act 4, Scene 4?
3. Finish the sentence: "Far from her nest the lapwing cries away: my heart prays for him, though my tongue do ______."
4. What is Angelo prepared to give Antipholus of Ephesus when he approaches him in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. Who says, "Not that Adam that kept the Paradise but that Adam that keeps the prison: he that goes in the calf's skin that was killed for the Prodigal"?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the nature of the relationship between the Antipholus and Dromio characters in the play.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss and analyze the portrayal of loss in the play.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the use of puns and wordplay in the play. What purpose did the author have for using them?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)