|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "The fellow is distract, and so am I; and here we wander in illusions: some blessed power deliver us from hence"?
2. What type of "limbo" does Dromio of Syracuse tell Adriana that Antipholus is in?
3. What does Antipholus of Ephesus instruct Dromio of Ephesus to purchase before approaching Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What does Angelo give to Antipholus of Syracuse when he enters the house in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What does the conjuror offer to do if the officer lets Antipholus go in Act 4, Scene 4?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the significance of gold to the characters in the play. What does gold represent to them?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss and analyze the portrayal of temper in the play. What is the author trying to say about the importance of controlling one's temper?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the nature of the relationship between the Antipholus and Dromio characters in the play.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)