Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Courtesan question Antipholus of Syracuse about when she first sees him in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. Who says, "To yield possession to my holy prayers and to thy state of darkness hie thee straight"?
3. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Finish the sentence: "Here's not a man I meet but doth salute me as if I were their well-acquainted friend; and every one doth call me by my _____."
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse ask Dromio of Syracuse about when he runs into him in Act 4, Scene 3?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Dromio's role as the clown figure in the play. What characteristics does he possess that put him in this category? What purpose does he serve by portraying this role?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the nature of the character Luciana in the play. What traits does she possess? What role does she play?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss and analyze the use of violence in the play. What does violence help to achieve in terms of character development?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)