|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "He gains by death that hath such means to die: let Love, being light, be drowned if she ____."
2. Finish the sentence: "Here's not a man I meet but doth salute me as if I were their well-acquainted friend; and every one doth call me by my _____."
3. Finish the sentence: "Mightst thou perceive austerely in his eye that he did plead in ____."
4. From where has Dromio of Syracuse found a ship in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. How does Dromio of Syracuse say he has lost his breath in Act 4, Scene 2?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the nature of Adriana and Luciana's relationship in the play. How does their relationship differ from the other siblings' in the play?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the author's use of demonic references in the play. What purpose might these have served?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss and analyze the portrayal of loss in the play.
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)