|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Nay, 'tis for me to be patient; I am in ______."
2. Finish the sentence: "Belike you thought our love would last too long, if it were chain'd together, and therefore came ____."
3. What does Dromio of Syracuse have with him when he runs into Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 4, Scene 3?
4. Who is waiting on the street at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 4?
5. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off in Act 3, Scene 2?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the significance that Ephesian law played in the play. In what ways does it add to the amount of confusion between the characters in the play?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the significance of the author's incorporating comical characters and serious characters in the same scene. What might this be saying about the tone of the play?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the nature of Adriana and Luciana's relationship in the play. How does their relationship differ from the other siblings' in the play?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)