Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Courtesan question Antipholus of Syracuse about when she first sees him in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. Who says, "To yield possession to my holy prayers and to thy state of darkness hie thee straight"?
3. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Finish the sentence: "Here's not a man I meet but doth salute me as if I were their well-acquainted friend; and every one doth call me by my _____."
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse ask Dromio of Syracuse about when he runs into him in Act 4, Scene 3?
Examine the portrayal of the loss of freedom in the play. Which characters lost their freedom? In what ways does the author give back their freedom? What might freedom represent in terms of the play's theme?
Discuss the portrayal of love and honor in the play. Which characters exhibit the most loyal and loving behavior in the play? What importance does this have?
Discuss and analyze the use of violence in the play. What does violence help to achieve in terms of character development?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)