|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Whose mood does Antipholus of Ephesus try and improve upon in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Who does Adriana become angry with after learning of Antipholus' advances on Luciana?
3. Who is not waiting with Antipholus of Ephesus at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
4. Who are the last two characters in the scene at the end of the play?
5. What does the Duke offer Egeon at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
This section contains 1,047 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)