|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dromio of Syracuse tell Antipholus of Ephesus that causes him to think Dromio is mad?
(a) About his booking their ship to Syracuse.
(b) The chain.
(c) Dinner with the Courtesan.
(d) The bail money.
2. From where has Dromio of Syracuse found a ship in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. Finish the sentence: "With what persuasion did he tempt thy ____."
4. Who does Adriana become angry with after learning of Antipholus' advances on Luciana?
5. What does the Second Merchant ask from Angelo at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Payment for a sum he owes.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A book.
(d) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say the Courtesan is after she approaches him in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. What does Dromio of Syracuse claim has turned itself backwards?
3. Which of the following characters does NOT enter the scene after the confrontation between Antipholus of Ephesus and Dromio of Ephesus?
4. What does the Courtesan question Antipholus of Syracuse about when she first sees him in Act 4, Scene 3?
5. Where does the Courtesan decide to go at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)