|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Courtesan question Antipholus of Syracuse about when she first sees him in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) The chain.
(b) The bail money.
(c) The rope's end.
(d) The ring.
2. Who says, "To yield possession to my holy prayers and to thy state of darkness hie thee straight"?
(b) The officer.
(c) The conjuror.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
3. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus.
4. Finish the sentence: "Here's not a man I meet but doth salute me as if I were their well-acquainted friend; and every one doth call me by my _____."
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse ask Dromio of Syracuse about when he runs into him in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) If he has the chain.
(b) If he has found a ship to take them home.
(c) If he has bail money.
(d) If he has a ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fetches the item that Dromio of Syracuse requests in Act 4, Scene 2?
2. What does Adriana question the officer about after Antipholus of Ephesus is taken off by the conjuror?
3. Which characters are talking with each other at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Who says, "Shame hath a bastard fame, well managed; ill d eeds are doubled with an evil word"?
5. Who says, "I cannot, nor I will not, hold me still; my tongue, though not my heart, shall have his will"?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)