|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say the Courtesan is after she approaches him in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) A lamb.
(c) An angel.
2. Who says, "To yield possession to my holy prayers and to thy state of darkness hie thee straight"?
(b) The conjuror.
(c) The officer.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
3. What is the name of the conjuror introduced in Act 4, Scene 4?
4. Who says, "Shame hath a bastard fame, well managed; ill d eeds are doubled with an evil word"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(d) Dromio of Syracuse.
5. What does the Courtesan claim Antipholus has taken from her during their discussion in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) A chain.
(d) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Besides this present instance of his rage, is a mad tale he told to-day at dinner, of his own doors being shut against his entrance"?
2. Where does Act 4, Scene 2 take place?
3. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Finish the sentence: "With what persuasion did he tempt thy ____."
5. Finish the sentence: "Marry sir, such claim as you would lay to your horse; and she would have me as a _____."
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)