|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) He wishes to leave Ephesus on a boat.
(b) He wants him to pick up a necklace.
(c) He needs some money.
(d) He wants him to bring his belongings to the house.
2. Finish the sentence: "With what persuasion did he tempt thy ____."
3. Who says, "Call thyself sister, sweet, for I am thee"?
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say he wants Luciana to teach him?
(a) How to think.
(b) How to love.
(c) How to speak.
(d) How to think and speak.
5. What does Angelo give to Antipholus of Syracuse when he enters the house in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) A watch.
(b) A rope.
(c) A ring.
(d) A chain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dromio of Ephesus arrive with to give to Antipholus of Ephesus at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 4?
2. Where does Act 4, Scene 2 take place?
3. Where does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he is about to travel to during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Who says, "And true he swore, though yet forsworn he were"?
5. Finish the sentence: "Here's not a man I meet but doth salute me as if I were their well-acquainted friend; and every one doth call me by my _____."
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)