|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 4, Scene 2 take place?
(a) The Tiger.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(c) The market.
(d) The palace.
2. What does Luciana confess at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) That she loves Dromio.
(b) That Antipholus made advances on her.
(c) That she loves Antipholus.
(d) That Dromio beat her.
3. What does Angelo give to Antipholus of Syracuse when he enters the house in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) A watch.
(b) A ring.
(c) A rope.
(d) A chain.
4. Who says, "Besides this present instance of his rage, is a mad tale he told to-day at dinner, of his own doors being shut against his entrance"?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(b) The Courtesan.
(d) Dromio of Syracuse.
5. Who says, "The fellow is distract, and so am I; and here we wander in illusions: some blessed power deliver us from hence"?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(d) The Second Merchant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters are conversing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
2. From where has Dromio of Syracuse found a ship in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. What is Antipholus of Ephesus hoping to get from Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse say he must go at the end of Act 4, Scene 4?
5. What does the Courtesan question Antipholus of Syracuse about when she first sees him in Act 4, Scene 3?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)