|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angelo give to Antipholus of Syracuse when he enters the house in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) A chain.
(b) A watch.
(c) A ring.
(d) A rope.
2. Finish the sentence: "Far from her nest the lapwing cries away: my heart prays for him, though my tongue do ______."
3. Finish the sentence: "And in the instant that I met with you he had of me a chain: at five o'clock I shall receive the money for the _____."
4. Who says, "To yield possession to my holy prayers and to thy state of darkness hie thee straight"?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) The officer.
(d) The conjuror.
5. Who is accompanying Angelo and the Second Merchant at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) An officer.
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
(c) The Courtesan.
(d) The Duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. Which characters are talking with each other at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
4. What does Luciana say is the only reason Antipholus married her sister in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. Finish the sentence: "Ay, sir, the sergeant of the band, he that brings any man to answer it that breaks his ____."
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)