|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Antipholus of Syracuse musing about at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) The boat.
(c) The strange treatment he has been receiving.
(d) The chain.
2. Which of the following characters does NOT enter the scene after the confrontation between Antipholus of Ephesus and Dromio of Ephesus?
(a) A servant.
(b) The Courtesan.
3. From where has Antipholus of Ephesus just come when he approaches Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) The Centaur.
(b) The Tiger.
(c) The Courtesan's.
(d) The market.
4. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off to in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The market.
(b) The palace.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) The harbor.
5. Who does Adriana become angry with after learning of Antipholus' advances on Luciana?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dromio of Syracuse tell Antipholus of Ephesus that causes him to think Dromio is mad?
2. Who says, "But, sirrah, you shall buy this sport as dear as all the metal in your shop will answer"?
3. What does the Second Merchant ask from Angelo at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What does Dromio of Ephesus arrive with to give to Antipholus of Ephesus at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 4?
5. What does Luciana say is the only reason Antipholus married her sister in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)