|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where has Dromio of Syracuse found a ship in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse leave to go to at the end of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The Centaur.
(b) The palace.
(c) The market.
(d) The harbor.
3. Which characters are talking with each other at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Luce and Dromio of Syracuse.
(b) Adriana and Luciana.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse and Luciana.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse and Adriana.
4. What does Dromio of Syracuse have with him when he runs into Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) A rope's end.
(b) A ring.
(c) The bail money.
(d) A chain.
5. What does the conjuror offer to do if the officer lets Antipholus go in Act 4, Scene 4?
(a) Cure him.
(b) Pay his debt.
(c) Imprison him.
(d) Kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Not that Adam that kept the Paradise but that Adam that keeps the prison: he that goes in the calf's skin that was killed for the Prodigal"?
2. Where does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he is about to travel to during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. What does Antipholus of Ephesus do when Dromio makes a joke about the bail money?
5. Where does the Courtesan decide to go at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)