|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angelo give to Antipholus of Syracuse when he enters the house in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) A ring.
(b) A chain.
(c) A rope.
(d) A watch.
2. What does Dromio of Syracuse claim has turned itself backwards?
(a) The world.
3. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse say he must go at the end of Act 4, Scene 4?
(a) The Centaur.
(b) The harbor.
(c) The Porpentine.
(d) The Tiger.
4. Finish the sentence: "Nay, 'tis for me to be patient; I am in ______."
5. Finish the sentence: "Marry sir, such claim as you would lay to your horse; and she would have me as a _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Mightst thou perceive austerely in his eye that he did plead in ____."
2. Where does Dromio of Syracuse go when he leaves the house at the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
3. Which characters are talking with each other at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
4. What does Adriana question the officer about after Antipholus of Ephesus is taken off by the conjuror?
5. Who says, "This I wonder at, that he, unknown to me, should be in debt"?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)