|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he is about to travel to during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. Who says, "That labour may you save: see where he comes"?
(a) The Second Merchant.
(b) The officer.
(c) The First Merchant.
3. Who says, "Besides this present instance of his rage, is a mad tale he told to-day at dinner, of his own doors being shut against his entrance"?
(a) The Courtesan.
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus.
4. Finish the sentence: "He gains by death that hath such means to die: let Love, being light, be drowned if she ____."
5. To whom does Dromio of Syracuse agree to go to at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "With what persuasion did he tempt thy ____."
2. What does Dromio of Syracuse tell the women he has come to the house for in Act 4, Scene 2?
3. Finish the sentence: "Mightst thou perceive austerely in his eye that he did plead in ____."
4. Who says, "Not that Adam that kept the Paradise but that Adam that keeps the prison: he that goes in the calf's skin that was killed for the Prodigal"?
5. Finish the sentence: "Ay, sir, the sergeant of the band, he that brings any man to answer it that breaks his ____."
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)