|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I cannot, nor I will not, hold me still; my tongue, though not my heart, shall have his will"?
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse.
2. Where does the Courtesan decide to go at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(b) The market.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) The palace.
3. Finish the sentence: "Go home with it and please your wife withal; and soon at supper-time I'll visit you and then receive my money for the ____."
4. Since when does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he has owed him during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
(b) Last month.
(c) Last year.
5. Finish the sentence: "Nay, 'tis for me to be patient; I am in ______."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angelo give to Antipholus of Syracuse when he enters the house in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. To whom does Dromio of Syracuse agree to go to at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
3. What does Dromio of Syracuse tell Antipholus of Ephesus that causes him to think Dromio is mad?
4. Which of the following characters does NOT enter the scene after the confrontation between Antipholus of Ephesus and Dromio of Ephesus?
5. Who says, "Call thyself sister, sweet, for I am thee"?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)