|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angelo tell the Second Merchant he is owed payment for in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A book.
(b) A piece of clothing.
(c) The chain.
(d) A ring.
2. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
3. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse leave to go to at the end of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The market.
(b) The Centaur.
(c) The palace.
(d) The harbor.
4. What does the Second Merchant ask from Angelo at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A ring.
(b) A book.
(c) A necklace.
(d) Payment for a sum he owes.
5. Who says, "I cannot, nor I will not, hold me still; my tongue, though not my heart, shall have his will"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Antipholus of Syracuse musing about at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3?
2. Who says, "Besides this present instance of his rage, is a mad tale he told to-day at dinner, of his own doors being shut against his entrance"?
3. Where does Act 4, Scene 2 take place?
4. What type of "limbo" does Dromio of Syracuse tell Adriana that Antipholus is in?
5. What is Antipholus of Ephesus hoping to get from Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)