|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Shame hath a bastard fame, well managed; ill d eeds are doubled with an evil word"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
2. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse say he must go at the end of Act 4, Scene 4?
(a) The harbor.
(b) The Centaur.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) The Porpentine.
3. From where has Antipholus of Ephesus just come when he approaches Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) The Courtesan's.
(b) The Tiger.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) The market.
4. What is the name of the conjuror introduced in Act 4, Scene 4?
5. Finish the sentence: "Belike you thought our love would last too long, if it were chain'd together, and therefore came ____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Courtesan decide to go at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
2. Who is waiting on the street at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 4?
3. To whom does Dromio of Syracuse agree to go to at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What does the Courtesan claim Antipholus has taken from her during their discussion in Act 4, Scene 3?
5. In Act 3, Scene 2, why does Angelo NOT bring the item he gives to Antipholus of Syracuse to the restaurant as originally planned?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)