|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Ay, sir, the sergeant of the band, he that brings any man to answer it that breaks his ____."
2. What does Dromio of Syracuse tell the women he has come to the house for in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) He wants dinner.
(b) He needs a necklace.
(c) He needs money to bail out Antipholus.
(d) He needs a horse.
3. To whom does Dromio of Syracuse agree to go to at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Who says, "But, sirrah, you shall buy this sport as dear as all the metal in your shop will answer"?
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(d) The Second Merchant.
5. Which characters are talking with each other at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Luce and Dromio of Syracuse.
(b) Adriana and Luciana.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse and Luciana.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse and Adriana.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Belike you thought our love would last too long, if it were chain'd together, and therefore came ____."
2. What does Dromio of Syracuse tell Antipholus of Ephesus that causes him to think Dromio is mad?
3. Which of the following characters does NOT enter the scene after the confrontation between Antipholus of Ephesus and Dromio of Ephesus?
4. What does the Courtesan question Antipholus of Syracuse about when she first sees him in Act 4, Scene 3?
5. In what manner does Dromio of Syracuse enter the house in Act 4, Scene 2?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)