|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "The fellow is distract, and so am I; and here we wander in illusions: some blessed power deliver us from hence"?
(a) The Second Merchant.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
2. Whose physical attributes are compared to a map of the world in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse leave to go to at the end of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The Centaur.
(b) The palace.
(c) The harbor.
(d) The market.
4. Where does Act 4, Scene 2 take place?
(a) The market.
(b) The Tiger.
(c) The palace.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
5. In Act 3, Scene 2, why does Angelo NOT bring the item he gives to Antipholus of Syracuse to the restaurant as originally planned?
(a) He got caught up with a customer.
(b) He lost the item.
(c) The item was unfinished, which made him late.
(d) He misplaced his ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "That labour may you save: see where he comes"?
2. Who is the first person to be threatened with arrest by the officer in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. Finish the sentence: "Mightst thou perceive austerely in his eye that he did plead in ____."
4. Who is waiting on the street at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 4?
5. Finish the sentence: "It was two ere I left him, and now the clock strikes ___."
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)