|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angelo give to Antipholus of Syracuse when he enters the house in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) A ring.
(b) A chain.
(c) A watch.
(d) A rope.
2. Which of the following characters does NOT enter the scene after the confrontation between Antipholus of Ephesus and Dromio of Ephesus?
(a) A servant.
(d) The Courtesan.
3. Where does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he is about to travel to during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What does Dromio of Ephesus arrive with to give to Antipholus of Ephesus at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 4?
(a) The bail money.
(b) A chain.
(c) A ring.
(d) A rope's end.
5. Finish the sentence: "And in the instant that I met with you he had of me a chain: at five o'clock I shall receive the money for the _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Here's not a man I meet but doth salute me as if I were their well-acquainted friend; and every one doth call me by my _____."
2. Finish the sentence: "Belike you thought our love would last too long, if it were chain'd together, and therefore came ____."
3. Who fetches the item that Dromio of Syracuse requests in Act 4, Scene 2?
4. What does the conjuror offer to do if the officer lets Antipholus go in Act 4, Scene 4?
5. Whose physical attributes are compared to a map of the world in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)