|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off to in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The Centaur.
(b) The palace.
(c) The harbor.
(d) The market.
2. Finish the sentence: "He gains by death that hath such means to die: let Love, being light, be drowned if she ____."
3. From where has Antipholus of Ephesus just come when he approaches Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) The Courtesan's.
(b) The market.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) The Centaur.
4. Who fetches the item that Dromio of Syracuse requests in Act 4, Scene 2?
5. Who says, "But, sirrah, you shall buy this sport as dear as all the metal in your shop will answer"?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) The Second Merchant.
(d) Dromio of Syracuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Antipholus of Ephesus hoping to get from Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. Finish the sentence: "Belike you thought our love would last too long, if it were chain'd together, and therefore came ____."
3. With whom does Adriana say she will speak with to get to the bottom of the confusion surrounding her husband in Act 4, Scene 4?
4. What does Dromio of Syracuse have with him when he runs into Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 4, Scene 3?
5. Who says, "I cannot, nor I will not, hold me still; my tongue, though not my heart, shall have his will"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)