|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Marry sir, such claim as you would lay to your horse; and she would have me as a _____."
2. What does Antipholus of Ephesus do when Dromio makes a joke about the bail money?
(b) Beats Dromio.
(c) Yells at Dromio.
(d) Screams at the officer.
3. Finish the sentence: "Far from her nest the lapwing cries away: my heart prays for him, though my tongue do ______."
4. Who says, "But, sirrah, you shall buy this sport as dear as all the metal in your shop will answer"?
(b) The Second Merchant.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
5. Where does the Courtesan decide to go at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(b) The palace.
(c) The market.
(d) The Centaur.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he is about to travel to during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. What causes Dormio of Syracuse to express confusion in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. What does Luciana say is the only reason Antipholus married her sister in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. In what manner does Dromio of Syracuse enter the house in Act 4, Scene 2?
5. From where has Dromio of Syracuse found a ship in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)