|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the conjuror introduced in Act 4, Scene 4?
2. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse say he must go at the end of Act 4, Scene 4?
(a) The Centaur.
(b) The Porpentine.
(c) The harbor.
(d) The Tiger.
3. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
4. Who does Antipholus of Syracuse confess his love for in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What does Dromio of Syracuse claim has turned itself backwards?
(b) The world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fetches the item that Dromio of Syracuse requests in Act 4, Scene 2?
2. What does the Courtesan claim Antipholus has taken from her during their discussion in Act 4, Scene 3?
3. What is Antipholus of Ephesus hoping to get from Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Where does Dromio of Syracuse go when he leaves the house at the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
5. From where has Dromio of Syracuse found a ship in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)