|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "And in the instant that I met with you he had of me a chain: at five o'clock I shall receive the money for the _____."
2. Who is accompanying Angelo and the Second Merchant at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) An officer.
(b) The Courtesan.
(c) The Duke.
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
3. What is Antipholus of Syracuse musing about at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) The chain.
(c) The strange treatment he has been receiving.
(d) The boat.
4. What causes Dormio of Syracuse to express confusion in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) He discovered a woman at the house had claimed him.
(b) He doesn't know where he is.
(c) He has lost his ring.
(d) He can't find his belongings.
5. Where does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he is about to travel to during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "It was two ere I left him, and now the clock strikes ___."
2. Finish the sentence: "Mightst thou perceive austerely in his eye that he did plead in ____."
3. Who says, "That labour may you save: see where he comes"?
4. Where does the Courtesan decide to go at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
5. Finish the sentence: "With what persuasion did he tempt thy ____."
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)