|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 4, Scene 2 take place?
(a) The market.
(b) The Tiger.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(d) The palace.
2. What does Angelo give to Antipholus of Syracuse when he enters the house in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) A rope.
(b) A chain.
(c) A watch.
(d) A ring.
3. What does Dromio of Ephesus arrive with to give to Antipholus of Ephesus at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 4?
(a) A rope's end.
(b) The bail money.
(c) A ring.
(d) A chain.
4. Which character wishes to flee Ephesus at the end of Act 4, Scene 4?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse.
5. In Act 3, Scene 2, why does Angelo NOT bring the item he gives to Antipholus of Syracuse to the restaurant as originally planned?
(a) He got caught up with a customer.
(b) He misplaced his ride.
(c) The item was unfinished, which made him late.
(d) He lost the item.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off to in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. What is Antipholus of Ephesus hoping to get from Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. What does the Courtesan question Antipholus of Syracuse about when she first sees him in Act 4, Scene 3?
4. What is Angelo prepared to give Antipholus of Ephesus when he approaches him in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)