|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters are conversing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) Adriana and Luce.
(b) Luciana and Dromio of Ephesus.
(c) Adriana and Luciana.
(d) Adriana and Dromio of Ephesus.
2. What does Antipholus of Ephesus instruct Dromio of Ephesus to purchase before approaching Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A rope's end.
(b) A flower.
(c) A ring.
(d) A chain.
3. In Act 3, Scene 2, why does Angelo NOT bring the item he gives to Antipholus of Syracuse to the restaurant as originally planned?
(a) He got caught up with a customer.
(b) He lost the item.
(c) The item was unfinished, which made him late.
(d) He misplaced his ride.
4. Which characters are talking with each other at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse and Luciana.
(b) Luce and Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse and Adriana.
(d) Adriana and Luciana.
5. What does Dromio of Syracuse tell Antipholus of Ephesus that causes him to think Dromio is mad?
(a) Dinner with the Courtesan.
(b) The bail money.
(c) About his booking their ship to Syracuse.
(d) The chain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "It was two ere I left him, and now the clock strikes ___."
2. What does Antipholus of Ephesus do when Dromio makes a joke about the bail money?
3. Who says, "Call thyself sister, sweet, for I am thee"?
4. Who says, "But, sirrah, you shall buy this sport as dear as all the metal in your shop will answer"?
5. Who says, "To yield possession to my holy prayers and to thy state of darkness hie thee straight"?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)