|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
2. Finish the sentence: "He gains by death that hath such means to die: let Love, being light, be drowned if she ____."
3. What does Dromio of Ephesus arrive with to give to Antipholus of Ephesus at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 4?
(a) A chain.
(b) The bail money.
(c) A ring.
(d) A rope's end.
4. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off to in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The market.
(b) The harbor.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) The palace.
5. Who says, "That labour may you save: see where he comes"?
(a) The officer.
(b) The First Merchant.
(c) The Second Merchant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angelo tell the Second Merchant he is owed payment for in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. In what manner does Dromio of Syracuse enter the house in Act 4, Scene 2?
3. Who does Adriana become angry with after learning of Antipholus' advances on Luciana?
4. Finish the sentence: "Mightst thou perceive austerely in his eye that he did plead in ____."
5. What is Antipholus of Syracuse musing about at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)