|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luciana confess at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) That Dromio beat her.
(b) That she loves Antipholus.
(c) That she loves Dromio.
(d) That Antipholus made advances on her.
2. Which characters are talking with each other at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse and Adriana.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse and Luciana.
(c) Adriana and Luciana.
(d) Luce and Dromio of Syracuse.
3. Who is accompanying Angelo and the Second Merchant at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) The Courtesan.
(b) An officer.
(c) The Duke.
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
4. Who says, "I cannot, nor I will not, hold me still; my tongue, though not my heart, shall have his will"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
5. What does Dromio of Syracuse claim has turned itself backwards?
(b) The world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting on the street at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 4?
2. What is Angelo prepared to give Antipholus of Ephesus when he approaches him in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say the Courtesan is after she approaches him in Act 4, Scene 3?
4. Who says, "And true he swore, though yet forsworn he were"?
5. To whom does Dromio of Syracuse agree to go to at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)