|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse offer to do after Angelo gives him the item in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) To dine with him.
(b) To give him a ride.
(c) To go home with him.
(d) To pay him.
2. Finish the sentence: "Far from her nest the lapwing cries away: my heart prays for him, though my tongue do ______."
3. Finish the sentence: "Ay, sir, the sergeant of the band, he that brings any man to answer it that breaks his ____."
4. Which two characters are conversing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) Adriana and Luce.
(b) Adriana and Luciana.
(c) Adriana and Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Luciana and Dromio of Ephesus.
5. What does Dromio of Syracuse tell Antipholus of Ephesus that causes him to think Dromio is mad?
(a) Dinner with the Courtesan.
(b) About his booking their ship to Syracuse.
(c) The bail money.
(d) The chain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say he wants Luciana to teach him?
2. What does Luciana say is the only reason Antipholus married her sister in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. What does Luciana confess at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
4. Finish the sentence: "Mightst thou perceive austerely in his eye that he did plead in ____."
5. Finish the sentence: "He gains by death that hath such means to die: let Love, being light, be drowned if she ____."
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)