|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Mightst thou perceive austerely in his eye that he did plead in ____."
2. In Act 3, Scene 2, why does Angelo NOT bring the item he gives to Antipholus of Syracuse to the restaurant as originally planned?
(a) He got caught up with a customer.
(b) The item was unfinished, which made him late.
(c) He lost the item.
(d) He misplaced his ride.
3. With whom does Adriana say she will speak with to get to the bottom of the confusion surrounding her husband in Act 4, Scene 4?
(a) The Second Merchant.
4. Who says, "Besides this present instance of his rage, is a mad tale he told to-day at dinner, of his own doors being shut against his entrance"?
(a) The Courtesan.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
5. Finish the sentence: "Ay, sir, the sergeant of the band, he that brings any man to answer it that breaks his ____."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse ask Dromio of Syracuse about when he runs into him in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. Finish the sentence: "Belike you thought our love would last too long, if it were chain'd together, and therefore came ____."
3. What does Dromio of Syracuse tell the women he has come to the house for in Act 4, Scene 2?
4. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. Which characters are talking with each other at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)