|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dromio of Ephesus arrive with to give to Antipholus of Ephesus at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 4?
(a) A chain.
(b) The bail money.
(c) A ring.
(d) A rope's end.
2. What does Dromio of Syracuse claim has turned itself backwards?
(d) The world.
3. Who does Antipholus of Syracuse confess his love for in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. What is Angelo prepared to give Antipholus of Ephesus when he approaches him in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Some papers.
(b) A flower.
(c) A bill for the chain.
(d) A ring.
5. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) He wants him to bring his belongings to the house.
(b) He wishes to leave Ephesus on a boat.
(c) He needs some money.
(d) He wants him to pick up a necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Go home with it and please your wife withal; and soon at supper-time I'll visit you and then receive my money for the ____."
2. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. Since when does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he has owed him during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Which character wishes to flee Ephesus at the end of Act 4, Scene 4?
5. What is the name of the conjuror introduced in Act 4, Scene 4?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)