|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dromio of Syracuse claim has turned itself backwards?
(c) The world.
2. What is Angelo prepared to give Antipholus of Ephesus when he approaches him in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A ring.
(b) Some papers.
(c) A bill for the chain.
(d) A flower.
3. Where does Dromio of Syracuse go when he leaves the house at the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) To the market.
(b) To the port.
(c) To the palace.
(d) To bail out Antipholus.
4. Where does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he is about to travel to during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. What does Luciana say is the only reason Antipholus married her sister in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Her money.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her looks.
(d) Her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Go home with it and please your wife withal; and soon at supper-time I'll visit you and then receive my money for the ____."
2. Who says, "And true he swore, though yet forsworn he were"?
3. What is the name of the conjuror introduced in Act 4, Scene 4?
4. Finish the sentence: "Nay, 'tis for me to be patient; I am in ______."
5. With whom does Adriana say she will speak with to get to the bottom of the confusion surrounding her husband in Act 4, Scene 4?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)