|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dromio of Syracuse go when he leaves the house at the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) To the port.
(b) To bail out Antipholus.
(c) To the palace.
(d) To the market.
2. Who says, "This I wonder at, that he, unknown to me, should be in debt"?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
3. Which characters are talking with each other at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse and Adriana.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse and Luciana.
(c) Adriana and Luciana.
(d) Luce and Dromio of Syracuse.
4. What is the name of the conjuror introduced in Act 4, Scene 4?
5. What does Angelo give to Antipholus of Syracuse when he enters the house in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) A rope.
(b) A chain.
(c) A watch.
(d) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse offer to do after Angelo gives him the item in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Who says, "As from a bear a man would run for life, so fly I from her that would be my wife"?
3. Which character wishes to flee Ephesus at the end of Act 4, Scene 4?
4. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse say he must go at the end of Act 4, Scene 4?
5. What is Antipholus of Ephesus hoping to get from Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)