|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the conjuror offer to do if the officer lets Antipholus go in Act 4, Scene 4?
(a) Imprison him.
(b) Pay his debt.
(c) Cure him.
(d) Kill him.
2. What does Antipholus of Ephesus do when Dromio makes a joke about the bail money?
(a) Beats Dromio.
(c) Screams at the officer.
(d) Yells at Dromio.
3. Who says, "Call thyself sister, sweet, for I am thee"?
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(d) Dromio of Syracuse.
4. What does Dromio of Ephesus arrive with to give to Antipholus of Ephesus at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 4?
(a) A rope's end.
(b) The bail money.
(c) A chain.
(d) A ring.
5. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse say he must go at the end of Act 4, Scene 4?
(a) The Porpentine.
(b) The harbor.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) The Tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say he wants Luciana to teach him?
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse ask Dromio of Syracuse about when he runs into him in Act 4, Scene 3?
3. Finish the sentence: "He gains by death that hath such means to die: let Love, being light, be drowned if she ____."
4. Finish the sentence: "And in the instant that I met with you he had of me a chain: at five o'clock I shall receive the money for the _____."
5. From where has Antipholus of Ephesus just come when he approaches Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)