|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "To yield possession to my holy prayers and to thy state of darkness hie thee straight"?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(b) The conjuror.
(c) The officer.
2. What does Luciana confess at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) That she loves Antipholus.
(b) That Antipholus made advances on her.
(c) That she loves Dromio.
(d) That Dromio beat her.
3. What does Dromio of Syracuse have with him when he runs into Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) The bail money.
(b) A rope's end.
(c) A chain.
(d) A ring.
4. What does Dromio of Syracuse tell Antipholus of Ephesus that causes him to think Dromio is mad?
(a) About his booking their ship to Syracuse.
(b) The chain.
(c) Dinner with the Courtesan.
(d) The bail money.
5. Finish the sentence: "Go home with it and please your wife withal; and soon at supper-time I'll visit you and then receive my money for the ____."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say he wants Luciana to teach him?
2. Finish the sentence: "Marry sir, such claim as you would lay to your horse; and she would have me as a _____."
3. Who does Antipholus of Syracuse confess his love for in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Who says, "As from a bear a man would run for life, so fly I from her that would be my wife"?
5. What is Antipholus of Syracuse musing about at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)