Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Dromio of Syracuse to "bid the servants spread for dinner"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
2. Who is the first to tell Antipholus of Ephesus and his men that they cannot enter the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(b) A market.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) The Porpentine.
4. Finish the sentence: "Ay, ay, Antipholus, look strange and frown: some other mistress hath thy sweet _____."
5. Finish the sentence: "Be it my wrong you are from me exempt, but wrong not that wrong with a more _______."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I did not see you since you sent me hence, home to the Centaur, with the gold you gave me"?
2. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse suggest that Dromio must have spoken with Adriana before in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. In what setting does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
4. What is the name of the Duke introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Finish the sentence: "And he will bless that cross with other beating: between you I shall have a holy _____."
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Courtesan first act when she approaches Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. What is the nature of Adriana and Antipholus of Syracuse's conversation in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What is the nature of the discussion between Antipholus of Ephesus and Balthazar in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. What is the nature of Adriana and Luciana's conversation at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
5. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse become angry with Dromio of Ephesus in Act 1, Scene 2?
6. What do Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse discuss in regards to Ephesus at the end of Act 4, Scene 4?
7. Why does Egion tell the Duke he decided to go after his son after he left home?
8. What is the nature of the discussion between Antipholus of Syracuse and the First Merchant at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
9. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse to an inn in Act 1, Scene 2?
10. What does Dromio of Ephesus say he needs his master for in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)