|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the establishment that Balthazar suggests Antipholus of Ephesus and his friends go to for dinner?
(a) The Centaur.
(b) The Porpentine.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) The Blue Monkey.
2. Finish the sentence: "Be it my wrong you are from me exempt, but wrong not that wrong with a more _______."
3. What time does Adriana complain it is at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) 5 o'clock.
(b) 1 o'clock.
(d) 2 o'clock.
4. What caused Egeon and his family to abandon the ship carrying them home according to his story in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Bad weather.
(b) They were made to abandon ship by the crew.
(c) An attack.
(d) The crew had become sick.
5. Finish the sentence: "They say this town is full of cozenage, as, nimble jugglers that deceive the ____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "What, wilt thou flout me thus unto my face, being forbid? There, take you that, sir knave"?
2. What is the name of the establishment that Antipholus of Ephesus decides to take his friends to for dinner?
3. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
4. What do Dormio of Syracuse and the female servant mistake Antipholus of Ephesus and his friends for near the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Who is described as "horn-mad"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the exchange between Antipholus of Syracuse and Angelo at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 1.
2. How does Antipholus of Syracuse react after Dromio of Syracuse denies having had a conversation with him regarding him money in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Dromio of Ephesus tell Adriana and Luciana when he returns home in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. How does Adriana react after learning that her husband made advances on her sister?
5. What does Dromio of Ephesus say he needs his master for in Act 1, Scene 2?
6. What does Adriana tell Luciana she fears at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
7. Describe the exchange between Dromio of Syracuse and Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 4, Scene 3 just after Dromio has left the home of Antipholus of Ephesus.
8. Why do Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse decide to go home with Adriana at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
9. What is the nature of Adriana and Antipholus of Syracuse's conversation in Act 2, Scene 1?
10. Why is Antipholus of Ephesus arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)