|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
2. Finish the sentence: "We being strangers here, how darest thou trust so great a charge from thine own ______."
3. Who says, "I did not see you since you sent me hence, home to the Centaur, with the gold you gave me"?
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Dromio of Syracuse.
4. During their conversation in Act 3, Scene 1, what does Balthazar tell Antipholus of Ephesus he is more pleased with than the prospect of food?
(a) Good conversation.
(b) The company of women.
(c) His money.
(d) Antipholus' welcome.
5. What profession does Egeon tell the Duke he once had?
(a) A merchant.
(b) A jeweler.
(c) A tavern owner.
(d) A goldsmith.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what manner does Dromio of Syracuse enter the house in Act 4, Scene 2?
2. Who is described as "horn-mad"?
3. Who says, "The fellow is distract, and so am I; and here we wander in illusions: some blessed power deliver us from hence"?
4. Who asks, "Why should their liberty than ours be more"?
5. Who does Antipholus of Syracuse call a "villain" in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)