|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Adriana complain it is at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) 2 o'clock.
(c) 1 o'clock.
(d) 5 o'clock.
2. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "My gold".
(b) "Oh dear".
(c) "Honest to God".
(d) "My silver".
3. Where is Act 5, Scene 1 set in front of?
(a) The palace.
(b) A priory.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus' home.
(d) A market.
4. What caused Egeon and his family to abandon the ship carrying them home according to his story in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) An attack.
(b) They were made to abandon ship by the crew.
(c) The crew had become sick.
(d) Bad weather.
5. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(b) The Second Merchant.
(d) The First Merchant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Second Merchant ask from Angelo at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
2. Whose physical attributes are compared to a map of the world in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Finish the sentence: "Here's not a man I meet but doth salute me as if I were their well-acquainted friend; and every one doth call me by my _____."
4. What is Angelo prepared to give Antipholus of Ephesus when he approaches him in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. Finish the sentence: "The beasts, the fishes, and the winged fowls, are their males' subjects and at their _______."
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)