|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angelo tell the Second Merchant he is owed payment for in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A book.
(b) A piece of clothing.
(c) A ring.
(d) The chain.
2. Who does Antipholus of Syracuse call a "villain" in Act 2, Scene 2?
(d) Dromio of Syracuse.
3. What does Luciana confess at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) That she loves Antipholus.
(b) That Antipholus made advances on her.
(c) That Dromio beat her.
(d) That she loves Dromio.
4. How old was Egeon's son when he decided to leave home in search of his lost brother?
5. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus she will do if he disobeys her near the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Fire him.
(b) Beat him.
(c) Disown him.
(d) Curse him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first character to enter in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Where do Dromio of Syracuse and Antipholus of Syracuse flee when Adriana claims the men have gone mad in Act 5, Scene 1?
3. Finish the sentence: "Time is their master, and, when they see time, they'll go or come: if so, be patient, ______."
4. Who says, "I cannot, nor I will not, hold me still; my tongue, though not my heart, shall have his will"?
5. Who does Antipholus of Syracuse confess his love for in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)