|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 4, Scene 2 take place?
(a) The market.
(b) The palace.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse tell the First Merchant he is going to do to pass his time at the end of their conversation in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Wander the city.
(b) Sell some jewelry.
(c) Visit a friend.
(d) Find some food.
3. How old was Egeon's son when he decided to leave home in search of his lost brother?
4. What news does a servant bring to Adriana just after the arrival of the Duke in Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) That Antipholus is a twin.
(b) That Egeon is dead.
(c) That Antipholus has escaped from the conjuror.
(d) That Antipholus is Egeon's son.
5. Who says, "Fie, how impatience loureth in your face!"?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say he wants Luciana to teach him?
2. Which characters are talking with each other at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Who calls out to Antipholus of Ephesus' servants to let them inside the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. With whom does Antipholus of Ephesus tell his friends they will meet for dinner at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse offer to do after Angelo gives him the item in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)