|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "What, wilt thou flout me thus unto my face, being forbid? There, take you that, sir knave"?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
2. Finish the sentence: "Say that I linger'd with you at your shop to see the making of her ______."
3. Who says, "I did not see you since you sent me hence, home to the Centaur, with the gold you gave me"?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
4. Since when does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he has owed him during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Last month.
(c) Last year.
5. Who does Antipholus of Syracuse call a "villain" in Act 2, Scene 2?
(d) Dromio of Syracuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luciana confess at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
2. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus she will do if he disobeys her near the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Finish the sentence: "And in the instant that I met with you he had of me a chain: at five o'clock I shall receive the money for the _____."
4. Who comes outside the building where Act 5, Scene 1 is set to question why so many people are gathered there?
5. Who says, "Not that Adam that kept the Paradise but that Adam that keeps the prison: he that goes in the calf's skin that was killed for the Prodigal"?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)