|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Antipholus of Ephesus hoping to get from Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A flower.
(b) A chain.
(c) A ring.
(d) A dress.
2. Who says, "I cannot, nor I will not, hold me still; my tongue, though not my heart, shall have his will"?
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
3. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
4. Finish the sentence: "They say this town is full of cozenage, as, nimble jugglers that deceive the ____."
5. Who says, "Say what you will, sir, but I know what I know; that you beat me at the mart, I have your hand to show"?
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Egeon have to pay his ransom by to avoid execution?
2. Finish the sentence: "With what persuasion did he tempt thy ____."
3. What is the name of the Duke introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Where is Act 5, Scene 1 set in front of?
5. Where does Act 3, Scene 1 take place?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)