|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Egeon tell the Duke he is from?
2. What does Angelo tell the Second Merchant he is owed payment for in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A book.
(b) A piece of clothing.
(c) A ring.
(d) The chain.
3. Who is the first to enter the scene during Adriana and Luciana's conversation at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(d) Dromio of Syracuse.
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse offer to do after Angelo gives him the item in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) To give him a ride.
(b) To dine with him.
(c) To pay him.
(d) To go home with him.
5. Who interrupts the conversation between Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Adriana and Luce.
(b) Luciana and Luce.
(c) Luciana and Angelo.
(d) Adriana and Luciana.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Ay, to a niggardly host, and more sparing guest: but though my cates be mean, take them in good part"?
2. Who tells Dromio of Syracuse to "bid the servants spread for dinner"?
3. Who says, "Fie, how impatience loureth in your face!"?
4. Who suggests that Adriana's jealousy may have caused Antipholus to become mad?
5. Who says, "Shame hath a bastard fame, well managed; ill d eeds are doubled with an evil word"?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)