|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since when does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he has owed him during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Last month.
(b) Last year.
2. Who says, "Call thyself sister, sweet, for I am thee"?
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse.
3. What is the name of the servant who banters with Antipholus of Ephesus and his men who are still stuck outside the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. Who is described as "horn-mad"?
5. Who is the first person to be threatened with arrest by the officer in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(b) The Second Merchant.
(d) Dromio of Syracuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
2. Who says, "To yield possession to my holy prayers and to thy state of darkness hie thee straight"?
3. Who says, "Thus I mend it: Time himself is bald and therefore to the world's end will have bald followers"?
4. What does the Courtesan claim Antipholus has taken from her during their discussion in Act 4, Scene 3?
5. Finish the sentence: "Mightst thou perceive austerely in his eye that he did plead in ____."
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)