|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Say that I linger'd with you at your shop to see the making of her ______."
2. How does Dromio of Syracuse distract Antipholus of Syracuse when he becomes angry with him in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Does magic.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Hits him.
(d) Starts bantering with him.
3. Who says, "The plainer dealer, the sooner lost: yet he loseth it in a kind of jollity"?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse.
4. Who says, "The fellow is distract, and so am I; and here we wander in illusions: some blessed power deliver us from hence"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) The Second Merchant.
5. Finish the sentence: "Far from her nest the lapwing cries away: my heart prays for him, though my tongue do ______."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus to do after he has told his story in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What type of "limbo" does Dromio of Syracuse tell Adriana that Antipholus is in?
3. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
4. What does Angelo tell the Second Merchant he is owed payment for in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. Finish the sentence: "You're sad, Signior Balthazar: pray God our cheer may answer my good will and your good welcome ____."
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)