|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Go home with it and please your wife withal; and soon at supper-time I'll visit you and then receive my money for the ____."
2. Who says, "What, wilt thou flout me thus unto my face, being forbid? There, take you that, sir knave"?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
3. Who does Antipholus of Syracuse call a "villain" in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
4. Finish the sentence: "You're sad, Signior Balthazar: pray God our cheer may answer my good will and your good welcome ____."
5. What is the name of the inn Antipholus of Syracuse is staying at in Ephesus?
(a) The River.
(b) The Porpentine.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) The Tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "We being strangers here, how darest thou trust so great a charge from thine own ______."
2. Who says, "As from a bear a man would run for life, so fly I from her that would be my wife"?
3. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
4. Who is the first to tell Antipholus of Ephesus and his men that they cannot enter the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Where does Dromio of Syracuse say one should not drop their money in during Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)