|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Yet this my comfort: when your words are done, my woes end likewise with the evening sun"?
(a) The Duke's attendant.
(b) The Duke's officer.
(c) The Duke.
2. During their conversation in Act 3, Scene 1, what does Balthazar tell Antipholus of Ephesus he is more pleased with than the prospect of food?
(a) His money.
(b) Good conversation.
(c) Antipholus' welcome.
(d) The company of women.
3. Who is the first character to enter in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(d) Dromio of Syracuse.
4. Who says, "Ay, ay, he told his mind upon mine ear: Beshrew his hand, I scarce could understand it"?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse.
5. To whom does Luciana suggest Adriana speak with in order to help her husband in Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) The Abbess.
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
(c) The Duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse tell the First Merchant he is going to do to pass his time at the end of their conversation in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. In Act 3, Scene 2, why does Angelo NOT bring the item he gives to Antipholus of Syracuse to the restaurant as originally planned?
3. What is Antipholus of Syracuse musing about at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3?
4. Who does Antipholus of Ephesus complain is shrewish at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse question Dromio of Ephesus about in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)