|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "As from a bear a man would run for life, so fly I from her that would be my wife"?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
2. Who says, "Thus I mend it: Time himself is bald and therefore to the world's end will have bald followers"?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
3. Whose mood does Antipholus of Ephesus try and improve upon in Act 3, Scene 1?
(c) Dromio of Ephesus'.
4. What does Adriana question the officer about after Antipholus of Ephesus is taken off by the conjuror?
(a) The nature of his debt.
(b) His possessions.
(c) His jail sentence.
(d) His infidelity.
5. Who asks, "Why should their liberty than ours be more"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Nay, 'tis for me to be patient; I am in ______."
2. Who says, "Not that Adam that kept the Paradise but that Adam that keeps the prison: he that goes in the calf's skin that was killed for the Prodigal"?
3. What areas does Egeon tell the Duke he traveled through before coming to Ephesus?
4. What is the name of the conjuror introduced in Act 4, Scene 4?
5. What does the Duke tell Egeon he can do "to make up the sum" of his ransom?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)