|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "He gains by death that hath such means to die: let Love, being light, be drowned if she ____."
2. Where do Dromio of Syracuse and Antipholus of Syracuse flee when Adriana claims the men have gone mad in Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) Inside the priory.
(b) In the palace.
(c) In Antipholus' home.
(d) Inside the market.
3. Finish the sentence: "The beasts, the fishes, and the winged fowls, are their males' subjects and at their _______."
4. In what manner does Dromio of Syracuse enter the house in Act 4, Scene 2?
(b) In a rush.
5. Who says, "Ay, to a niggardly host, and more sparing guest: but though my cates be mean, take them in good part"?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he is about to travel to during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. Who is described as "horn-mad"?
3. Since when does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he has owed him during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Where does Act 4, Scene 2 take place?
5. What is Antipholus of Ephesus hoping to get from Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)