|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I cannot, nor I will not, hold me still; my tongue, though not my heart, shall have his will"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
2. Finish the sentence: "You're sad, Signior Balthazar: pray God our cheer may answer my good will and your good welcome ____."
3. Which characters are speaking at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) Balthazar and Angelo.
(b) The Second Merchant and Balthazar.
(c) Angelo and the Second Merchant.
(d) Adriana and Angelo.
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse question Dromio of Ephesus about in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Where they will go for dinner.
(b) If he has found a way home.
(c) The money he gave him.
(d) The weather.
5. Who is the first to tell Antipholus of Ephesus and his men that they cannot enter the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luciana confess at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
2. Which characters are talking with each other at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Who says, "Many a man would take you at your word, and go indeed, having so good a mean"?
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say he wants Luciana to teach him?
5. What is the name of the establishment that Antipholus of Ephesus decides to take his friends to for dinner?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)