|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What areas does Egeon tell the Duke he traveled through before coming to Ephesus?
(a) Africa and Asia.
(b) Greece and Asia.
(c) Africa and Italy.
(d) Greece and France.
2. What profession does Egeon tell the Duke he once had?
(a) A merchant.
(b) A jeweler.
(c) A tavern owner.
(d) A goldsmith.
3. Who does Adriana become angry with after learning of Antipholus' advances on Luciana?
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(b) The Tiger.
(c) The Porpentine.
(d) A market.
5. What is the name of Egeon's long lost wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say he wants Luciana to teach him?
2. From where has Dromio of Syracuse found a ship in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. Who says, "Now, trust me, were it not against our laws, against my crown, my oath, my dignity"?
4. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off to in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. Who does Antipholus of Syracuse confess his love for in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)