|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of "limbo" does Dromio of Syracuse tell Adriana that Antipholus is in?
2. To whom does Dromio of Syracuse agree to go to at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
3. Finish the sentence: "Ay, sir, the sergeant of the band, he that brings any man to answer it that breaks his ____."
4. Which two characters draw their swords at one another in Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) Angelo and the Second Merchant.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse and the Second Merchant.
(c) Angelo and Antipholus of Syracuse.
(d) The Second Merchant and Dromio of Syracuse.
5. Where does the Courtesan decide to go at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) The palace.
(b) The market.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(d) The Centaur.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse say he must go at the end of Act 4, Scene 4?
2. Finish the sentence: "It was two ere I left him, and now the clock strikes ___."
3. What does Antipholus of Ephesus instruct Dromio of Ephesus to purchase before approaching Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What does Dromio of Syracuse claim has turned itself backwards?
5. Finish the sentence: "The beasts, the fishes, and the winged fowls, are their males' subjects and at their _______."
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)