|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Courtesan question Antipholus of Syracuse about when she first sees him in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) The bail money.
(b) The ring.
(c) The rope's end.
(d) The chain.
2. Who says, "To yield possession to my holy prayers and to thy state of darkness hie thee straight"?
(a) The officer.
(b) The conjuror.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus.
3. What is Angelo prepared to give Antipholus of Ephesus when he approaches him in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A bill for the chain.
(b) A flower.
(c) Some papers.
(d) A ring.
4. Finish the sentence: "Say that I linger'd with you at your shop to see the making of her ______."
5. Finish the sentence: "We being strangers here, how darest thou trust so great a charge from thine own ______."
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does NOT enter the scene after the confrontation between Antipholus of Ephesus and Dromio of Ephesus?
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse offer to do after Angelo gives him the item in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Finish the sentence: "It was two ere I left him, and now the clock strikes ___."
4. What does Angelo give to Antipholus of Syracuse when he enters the house in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)