|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luciana confess at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) That she loves Antipholus.
(b) That Antipholus made advances on her.
(c) That Dromio beat her.
(d) That she loves Dromio.
2. What is the name of Egeon's long lost wife?
3. What does Antipholus of Syracuse do to Dromio of Ephesus after he begins talking about Antipholus' wife in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Beats him.
(b) Laughs at him.
(c) Yells at him.
(d) Makes fun of him.
4. Where does Egeon tell the Duke he is from?
5. How does Dromio of Syracuse say he has lost his breath in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) "By running fast".
(b) "Very carefully".
Short Answer Questions
1. Who recognizes Antipholus of Ephesus as his son in Act 5, Scene 1?
2. Who says, "As from a bear a man would run for life, so fly I from her that would be my wife"?
3. What does Antipholus of Syracuse ask Dromio of Syracuse about when he runs into him in Act 4, Scene 3?
4. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse suggest that Dromio must have spoken with Adriana before in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who says, "The fellow is distract, and so am I; and here we wander in illusions: some blessed power deliver us from hence"?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)