|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where has Dromio of Syracuse found a ship in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. What does Dromio of Syracuse have with him when he runs into Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) A ring.
(b) The bail money.
(c) A rope's end.
(d) A chain.
3. Finish the sentence: "Here's not a man I meet but doth salute me as if I were their well-acquainted friend; and every one doth call me by my _____."
4. What is the name of the conjuror introduced in Act 4, Scene 4?
5. Which two characters are conversing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) Adriana and Luciana.
(b) Adriana and Dromio of Ephesus.
(c) Luciana and Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Adriana and Luce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to enter the scene during Adriana and Luciana's conversation at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What is the name of the servant who banters with Antipholus of Ephesus and his men who are still stuck outside the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. Since when does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he has owed him during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse tell the First Merchant he is going to do to pass his time at the end of their conversation in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. During his speech at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, where does Antipholus of Syracuse say Dromio told him his house was located?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)