|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Porpentine.
(b) The Centaur.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
2. Who tells Dromio of Syracuse to "bid the servants spread for dinner"?
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse.
3. Who recognizes Antipholus of Ephesus as his son in Act 5, Scene 1?
(b) The officer.
(c) The Abbess.
(d) The Duke.
4. In what way do Egeon and his family try and keep themselves on the ship?
(a) Tied themselves to the mast.
(b) Offer money.
(c) Went underboard.
(d) Hid under the life rafts.
5. Who says, "The fellow is distract, and so am I; and here we wander in illusions: some blessed power deliver us from hence"?
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(d) The Second Merchant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the conjuror offer to do if the officer lets Antipholus go in Act 4, Scene 4?
2. Where do Dromio of Syracuse and Antipholus of Syracuse flee when Adriana claims the men have gone mad in Act 5, Scene 1?
3. What profession does Egeon tell the Duke he once had?
4. Which of the following characters does NOT enter the scene after the confrontation between Antipholus of Ephesus and Dromio of Ephesus?
5. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)