|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Go home with it and please your wife withal; and soon at supper-time I'll visit you and then receive my money for the ____."
2. Whose mood does Antipholus of Ephesus try and improve upon in Act 3, Scene 1?
(d) Dromio of Ephesus'.
3. Who does Adriana become angry with after learning of Antipholus' advances on Luciana?
4. When does Egeon have to pay his ransom by to avoid execution?
(a) In two days.
(b) By sunset.
(c) In a week.
(d) One month.
5. In Act 3, Scene 2, why does Angelo NOT bring the item he gives to Antipholus of Syracuse to the restaurant as originally planned?
(a) He lost the item.
(b) He got caught up with a customer.
(c) The item was unfinished, which made him late.
(d) He misplaced his ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. During their conversation in Act 3, Scene 1, what does Balthazar tell Antipholus of Ephesus he is more pleased with than the prospect of food?
2. Where do Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse go at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. How does Dromio of Syracuse distract Antipholus of Syracuse when he becomes angry with him in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who says, "And true he swore, though yet forsworn he were"?
5. Who tells Dromio of Syracuse to "bid the servants spread for dinner"?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)