|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
2. What does the Courtesan claim Antipholus has taken from her during their discussion in Act 4, Scene 3?
(b) A chain.
(d) A ring.
3. Where do Dromio of Syracuse and Antipholus of Syracuse flee when Adriana claims the men have gone mad in Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) Inside the priory.
(b) In Antipholus' home.
(c) Inside the market.
(d) In the palace.
4. Since when does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he has owed him during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
(c) Last year.
(d) Last month.
5. Finish the sentence: "And he will bless that cross with other beating: between you I shall have a holy _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dromio of Syracuse distract Antipholus of Syracuse when he becomes angry with him in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does the Second Merchant ask from Angelo at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
3. What type of "limbo" does Dromio of Syracuse tell Adriana that Antipholus is in?
4. Who are the last two characters in the scene at the end of the play?
5. What does Antipholus of Ephesus do when Dromio makes a joke about the bail money?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)