|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Ephesus do when Dromio makes a joke about the bail money?
(a) Yells at Dromio.
(b) Beats Dromio.
(d) Screams at the officer.
2. How does Dromio of Syracuse distract Antipholus of Syracuse when he becomes angry with him in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Hits him.
(c) Starts bantering with him.
(d) Does magic.
3. Who is the first to tell Antipholus of Ephesus and his men that they cannot enter the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
(d) Dromio of Syracuse.
4. Where does Act 3, Scene 1 take place?
(a) The Centaur.
(b) The palace.
(c) The house of Antipholus of Ephesus.
(d) The Tiger.
5. During his speech at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, where does Antipholus of Syracuse say Dromio told him his house was located?
(a) The Porpentine.
(b) The Tiger.
(c) The Phoenix.
(d) The Centaur.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
2. Who is the first person to be threatened with arrest by the officer in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. What does Dromio of Syracuse tell Antipholus of Ephesus that causes him to think Dromio is mad?
4. Finish the sentence: "Far from her nest the lapwing cries away: my heart prays for him, though my tongue do ______."
5. Finish the sentence: "Nay, 'tis for me to be patient; I am in ______."
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)