|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Now, trust me, were it not against our laws, against my crown, my oath, my dignity"?
(a) The Duke.
(b) The Duke's officer.
2. Who does Antipholus of Ephesus complain is shrewish at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) The Courtesan.
(b) His wife's sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
3. Who says, "Ay, to a niggardly host, and more sparing guest: but though my cates be mean, take them in good part"?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
4. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus' home.
(b) The mart.
(c) The palace.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse's home.
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse give to Dromio of Syracuse to take to an inn?
(a) A ring.
(c) Some papers.
(d) A chain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Adriana complain it is at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Who says, "As from a bear a man would run for life, so fly I from her that would be my wife"?
3. Where does Act 4, Scene 2 take place?
4. Finish the sentence: "Here's not a man I meet but doth salute me as if I were their well-acquainted friend; and every one doth call me by my _____."
5. Which characters are talking with each other at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)