|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse do to Dromio of Ephesus after he begins talking about Antipholus' wife in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Laughs at him.
(b) Makes fun of him.
(c) Yells at him.
(d) Beats him.
2. Who asks, "Why should their liberty than ours be more"?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse.
3. Whose physical attributes are compared to a map of the world in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. What does the Courtesan question Antipholus of Syracuse about when she first sees him in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) The chain.
(b) The bail money.
(c) The rope's end.
(d) The ring.
5. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Centaur.
(b) The Tiger.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(d) The Porpentine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Ay, ay, he told his mind upon mine ear: Beshrew his hand, I scarce could understand it"?
2. Finish the sentence: "So that my errand, due unto my tongue, I thank him, I bare home upon my ________."
3. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
4. Where does Dromio of Syracuse go when he leaves the house at the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
5. What does Dromio of Ephesus deny being given by Antipholus of Syracuse?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)