|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dromio of Syracuse claim has turned itself backwards?
(a) The world.
2. Who is accompanying Angelo and the Second Merchant at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) The Duke.
(c) The Courtesan.
(d) An officer.
3. Whose physical attributes are compared to a map of the world in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Finish the sentence: "So that my errand, due unto my tongue, I thank him, I bare home upon my ________."
5. In what manner does Dromio of Syracuse enter the house in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) In a rush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse go at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What is the name of the servant who banters with Antipholus of Ephesus and his men who are still stuck outside the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. Who does Antipholus of Syracuse confess his love for in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Who says, "Fie, brother! how the world is changed with you!"?
5. Since when does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he has owed him during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)