|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) He wants him to pick up a necklace.
(b) He wishes to leave Ephesus on a boat.
(c) He needs some money.
(d) He wants him to bring his belongings to the house.
2. Who says, "The plainer dealer, the sooner lost: yet he loseth it in a kind of jollity"?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
3. What does Angelo tell the Second Merchant he is owed payment for in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) The chain.
(b) A ring.
(c) A book.
(d) A piece of clothing.
4. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Centaur.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(c) The Porpentine.
(d) The Tiger.
5. Who says, "Yet this my comfort: when your words are done, my woes end likewise with the evening sun"?
(a) The Duke's attendant.
(c) The Duke's officer.
(d) The Duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he is about to travel to during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. Who says, "And true he swore, though yet forsworn he were"?
3. What does Luciana say is the only reason Antipholus married her sister in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. From where did Egeon say the boat was that rescued his wife and one of his sons?
5. Finish the sentence: "Marry sir, such claim as you would lay to your horse; and she would have me as a _____."
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)