|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Whom whilst I labour'd of a love to see, I hazarded the loss of whom I ____."
2. Who does Antipholus of Syracuse confess his love for in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Finish the sentence: "You're sad, Signior Balthazar: pray God our cheer may answer my good will and your good welcome ____."
4. Who says, "Besides this present instance of his rage, is a mad tale he told to-day at dinner, of his own doors being shut against his entrance"?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(b) The Courtesan.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse offer to do after Angelo gives him the item in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) To pay him.
(b) To give him a ride.
(c) To dine with him.
(d) To go home with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse suggest that Dromio must have spoken with Adriana before in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Finish the sentence: "Say that I linger'd with you at your shop to see the making of her ______."
3. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Who says, "Now, trust me, were it not against our laws, against my crown, my oath, my dignity"?
5. What is the name of the establishment that Antipholus of Ephesus decides to take his friends to for dinner?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)