|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks, "Why should their liberty than ours be more"?
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
2. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Porpentine.
(b) The Tiger.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
3. Finish the sentence: "Belike you thought our love would last too long, if it were chain'd together, and therefore came ____."
4. What is Antipholus of Syracuse musing about at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) The chain.
(b) The strange treatment he has been receiving.
(c) The boat.
5. Who says, "Many a man would take you at your word, and go indeed, having so good a mean"?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Egeon and his family to abandon the ship carrying them home according to his story in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What time does Adriana complain it is at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does the Second Merchant ask from Angelo at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What does Luciana tell Adriana that jealousy has caused her to become at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse suggest that Dromio must have spoken with Adriana before in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)