|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Antipholus of Syracuse musing about at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) The strange treatment he has been receiving.
(b) The boat.
(d) The chain.
2. Who says, "And true he swore, though yet forsworn he were"?
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
3. From where has Dromio of Syracuse found a ship in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Who says, "As from a bear a man would run for life, so fly I from her that would be my wife"?
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus.
5. In what manner does Dromio of Syracuse enter the house in Act 4, Scene 2?
(c) In a rush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "The gold I gave to Dromio is laid up safe at the Centaur; and the heedful slave is wander'd forth, in care to seek me out by computation and mine host's _____."
2. In what way do Egeon and his family try and keep themselves on the ship?
3. Finish the sentence: "Marry sir, such claim as you would lay to your horse; and she would have me as a _____."
4. Finish the sentence: "We being strangers here, how darest thou trust so great a charge from thine own ______."
5. Where does Act 3, Scene 1 take place?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)