|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks, "Why should their liberty than ours be more"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
2. What caused Egeon and his family to become separated according to his story in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The ship hit a rock.
(b) A wave knocked them over.
(c) The ship struck an iceberg.
(d) The crew separated them.
3. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
4. Who says, "This I wonder at, that he, unknown to me, should be in debt"?
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
5. What does the Duke tell Egeon he wishes he could reverse, but cannot?
(a) Egeon's son being lost.
(b) Egeon's ransom amount.
(c) Egeon's execution.
(d) Egeon's misfortune in losing his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Go home with it and please your wife withal; and soon at supper-time I'll visit you and then receive my money for the ____."
2. Finish the sentence: "So that my errand, due unto my tongue, I thank him, I bare home upon my ________."
3. Where does Dromio of Syracuse go when he leaves the house at the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
4. Where does the Courtesan decide to go at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse tell the First Merchant he is going to do to pass his time at the end of their conversation in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)