|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse do to Dromio of Ephesus after he begins talking about Antipholus' wife in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Laughs at him.
(b) Beats him.
(c) Makes fun of him.
(d) Yells at him.
2. What areas does Egeon tell the Duke he traveled through before coming to Ephesus?
(a) Africa and Italy.
(b) Africa and Asia.
(c) Greece and Asia.
(d) Greece and France.
3. Finish the sentence: "And he will bless that cross with other beating: between you I shall have a holy _____."
4. Finish the sentence: "Marry sir, such claim as you would lay to your horse; and she would have me as a _____."
5. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) He wants him to bring his belongings to the house.
(b) He wants him to pick up a necklace.
(c) He wishes to leave Ephesus on a boat.
(d) He needs some money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Duke offer Egeon at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Who does Dromio of Ephesus tell Antipholus of Syracuse is waiting on him at his home?
3. What caused Egeon and his family to become separated according to his story in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who is the first person to be threatened with arrest by the officer in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. What does Luciana say is the only reason Antipholus married her sister in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)