|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say the Courtesan is after she approaches him in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) An angel.
(c) A lamb.
2. Who says, "And true he swore, though yet forsworn he were"?
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
3. What is the name of the Duke introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. From where has Antipholus of Ephesus just come when he approaches Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) The Courtesan's.
(b) The Tiger.
(c) The market.
(d) The Centaur.
5. What does Antipholus of Ephesus instruct Dromio of Ephesus to purchase before approaching Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A flower.
(b) A chain.
(c) A rope's end.
(d) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 4, Scene 2 take place?
2. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse leave to go to at the end of Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Who does Adriana become angry with after learning of Antipholus' advances on Luciana?
4. Finish the sentence: "You're sad, Signior Balthazar: pray God our cheer may answer my good will and your good welcome ____."
5. Finish the sentence: "Ay, sir, the sergeant of the band, he that brings any man to answer it that breaks his ____."
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)