|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Antipholus of Ephesus complain is shrewish at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) His wife's sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife.
(d) The Courtesan.
2. Who is the first to tell Antipholus of Ephesus and his men that they cannot enter the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
3. What does Dromio of Syracuse have with him when he runs into Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) A chain.
(b) The bail money.
(c) A rope's end.
(d) A ring.
4. What does Dromio of Syracuse tell the women he has come to the house for in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) He needs money to bail out Antipholus.
(b) He wants dinner.
(c) He needs a horse.
(d) He needs a necklace.
5. What does the Duke offer Egeon at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) To let him go in exchange for his labor.
(b) To let him go into the city and borrow money for his ransom.
(c) To not make him pay a ransom.
(d) To let him go for nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the establishment that Balthazar suggests Antipholus of Ephesus and his friends go to for dinner?
2. Where does the First Merchant tell Antipholus of Syracuse he should pretend to be from at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Finish the sentence: "We being strangers here, how darest thou trust so great a charge from thine own ______."
4. Who says, "And true he swore, though yet forsworn he were"?
5. Where do Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse go at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)