|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "The beasts, the fishes, and the winged fowls, are their males' subjects and at their _______."
2. What time does Adriana complain it is at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) 2 o'clock.
(c) 5 o'clock.
(d) 1 o'clock.
3. During their conversation in Act 3, Scene 1, what does Balthazar tell Antipholus of Ephesus he is more pleased with than the prospect of food?
(a) Good conversation.
(b) The company of women.
(c) Antipholus' welcome.
(d) His money.
4. Who says, "Not that Adam that kept the Paradise but that Adam that keeps the prison: he that goes in the calf's skin that was killed for the Prodigal"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
5. What is the name of the establishment that Antipholus of Ephesus decides to take his friends to for dinner?
(a) The Centaur.
(b) The Porpentine.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) The Blue Monkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who runs away in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
3. What is the name of the Duke introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. In Act 3, Scene 2, why does Angelo NOT bring the item he gives to Antipholus of Syracuse to the restaurant as originally planned?
5. When does Egeon have to pay his ransom by to avoid execution?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)