|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off to in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The palace.
(b) The harbor.
(c) The market.
(d) The Centaur.
2. Who says, "Not that Adam that kept the Paradise but that Adam that keeps the prison: he that goes in the calf's skin that was killed for the Prodigal"?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
3. What does Antipholus of Syracuse question Dromio of Ephesus about in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The weather.
(b) If he has found a way home.
(c) Where they will go for dinner.
(d) The money he gave him.
4. What caused Egeon and his family to become separated according to his story in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The ship struck an iceberg.
(b) The crew separated them.
(c) The ship hit a rock.
(d) A wave knocked them over.
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse tell the First Merchant he is going to do to pass his time at the end of their conversation in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Wander the city.
(b) Sell some jewelry.
(c) Visit a friend.
(d) Find some food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
2. Who says, "Ay, ay, he told his mind upon mine ear: Beshrew his hand, I scarce could understand it"?
3. What does Dromio of Syracuse tell the women he has come to the house for in Act 4, Scene 2?
4. Who is the first to tell Antipholus of Ephesus and his men that they cannot enter the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What is Angelo prepared to give Antipholus of Ephesus when he approaches him in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)