|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
2. Which two characters are conversing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) Adriana and Luce.
(b) Adriana and Dromio of Ephesus.
(c) Luciana and Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Adriana and Luciana.
3. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
4. What is Angelo prepared to give Antipholus of Ephesus when he approaches him in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Some papers.
(b) A ring.
(c) A flower.
(d) A bill for the chain.
5. Where does Act 4, Scene 2 take place?
(a) The market.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(c) The palace.
(d) The Tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the inn Antipholus of Syracuse is staying at in Ephesus?
2. Which characters are talking with each other at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Where does Act 3, Scene 1 take place?
4. Finish the sentence: "You're sad, Signior Balthazar: pray God our cheer may answer my good will and your good welcome ____."
5. What is the name of the Duke introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)