|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say he wants Luciana to teach him?
(a) How to think and speak.
(b) How to love.
(c) How to think.
(d) How to speak.
2. Where does the First Merchant tell Antipholus of Syracuse he should pretend to be from at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does Luciana say is the only reason Antipholus married her sister in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Her home.
(b) Her looks.
(c) Her family.
(d) Her money.
4. Where does the Courtesan decide to go at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) The market.
(b) The palace.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
5. What does Luciana confess at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) That she loves Antipholus.
(b) That Dromio beat her.
(c) That she loves Dromio.
(d) That Antipholus made advances on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Antipholus of Ephesus complain is shrewish at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Who interrupts the conversation between Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. From where has Antipholus of Ephesus just come when he approaches Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What is Antipholus of Syracuse musing about at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3?
5. Finish the sentence: "Go home with it and please your wife withal; and soon at supper-time I'll visit you and then receive my money for the ____."
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)