|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Not that Adam that kept the Paradise but that Adam that keeps the prison: he that goes in the calf's skin that was killed for the Prodigal"?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse.
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse do to Dromio of Ephesus after he begins talking about Antipholus' wife in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Laughs at him.
(b) Yells at him.
(c) Makes fun of him.
(d) Beats him.
3. What is Angelo prepared to give Antipholus of Ephesus when he approaches him in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A flower.
(b) Some papers.
(c) A bill for the chain.
(d) A ring.
4. What does Angelo give to Antipholus of Syracuse when he enters the house in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) A rope.
(b) A watch.
(c) A chain.
(d) A ring.
5. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off to in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The market.
(b) The Centaur.
(c) The palace.
(d) The harbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
2. Finish the sentence: "It was two ere I left him, and now the clock strikes ___."
3. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say he wants Luciana to teach him?
4. Who does Antipholus of Syracuse confess his love for in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. Who says, "This I wonder at, that he, unknown to me, should be in debt"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)