|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luciana say Antipholus of Ephesus' is "the bridle" of?
(d) Good deeds.
2. From where did Egeon say the boat was that rescued his wife and one of his sons?
3. Finish the sentence: "And in the instant that I met with you he had of me a chain: at five o'clock I shall receive the money for the _____."
4. From where has Dromio of Syracuse found a ship in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. What does Luciana tell Adriana that jealousy has caused her to become at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) A fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angelo tell the Second Merchant he is owed payment for in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. What does Antipholus of Ephesus instruct Dromio of Ephesus to purchase before approaching Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. What does Antipholus of Syracuse question Dromio of Ephesus about in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Finish the sentence: "The beasts, the fishes, and the winged fowls, are their males' subjects and at their _______."
5. Who says, "But, sirrah, you shall buy this sport as dear as all the metal in your shop will answer"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)