|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "So that my errand, due unto my tongue, I thank him, I bare home upon my ________."
2. What does Luciana say Antipholus of Ephesus' is "the bridle" of?
(b) Good deeds.
3. From where has Dromio of Syracuse found a ship in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What does the Second Merchant ask from Angelo at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A ring.
(b) A necklace.
(c) Payment for a sum he owes.
(d) A book.
5. Finish the sentence: "They say this town is full of cozenage, as, nimble jugglers that deceive the ____."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse do to Dromio of Ephesus after he begins talking about Antipholus' wife in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Who says, "Many a man would take you at your word, and go indeed, having so good a mean"?
3. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say he wants Luciana to teach him?
4. Who runs away in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Who says, "But, sirrah, you shall buy this sport as dear as all the metal in your shop will answer"?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)