|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
2. Finish the sentence: "Go home with it and please your wife withal; and soon at supper-time I'll visit you and then receive my money for the ____."
3. During their conversation in Act 3, Scene 1, what does Balthazar tell Antipholus of Ephesus he is more pleased with than the prospect of food?
(a) The company of women.
(b) His money.
(c) Good conversation.
(d) Antipholus' welcome.
4. What does the Duke offer Egeon at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) To not make him pay a ransom.
(b) To let him go for nothing.
(c) To let him go into the city and borrow money for his ransom.
(d) To let him go in exchange for his labor.
5. Who calls out to Antipholus of Ephesus' servants to let them inside the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Dromio of Syracuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dromio of Ephesus claim his master is late for when he approaches Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Whose physical attributes are compared to a map of the world in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Who says, "The fellow is distract, and so am I; and here we wander in illusions: some blessed power deliver us from hence"?
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say the Courtesan is after she approaches him in Act 4, Scene 3?
5. Finish the sentence: "Whom whilst I labour'd of a love to see, I hazarded the loss of whom I ____."
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)