|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
2. Finish the sentence: "Go home with it and please your wife withal; and soon at supper-time I'll visit you and then receive my money for the ____."
3. What is Antipholus of Ephesus hoping to get from Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A flower.
(b) A ring.
(c) A dress.
(d) A chain.
4. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Tiger.
(b) The Centaur.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(d) The Porpentine.
5. Who says, "Call thyself sister, sweet, for I am thee"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not waiting with Antipholus of Ephesus at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
2. In what manner does Dromio of Syracuse enter the house in Act 4, Scene 2?
3. Who is accompanying Angelo and the Second Merchant at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Who is described as "horn-mad"?
5. What does Dromio of Syracuse tell Antipholus of Ephesus that causes him to think Dromio is mad?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)