|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "With what persuasion did he tempt thy ____."
2. What is the name of Egeon's long lost wife?
3. Finish the sentence: "But your reason was not substantial, why there is no time to _____."
4. Who is the first to tell Antipholus of Ephesus and his men that they cannot enter the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
5. What caused Egeon and his family to become separated according to his story in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A wave knocked them over.
(b) The ship struck an iceberg.
(c) The ship hit a rock.
(d) The crew separated them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Many a man would take you at your word, and go indeed, having so good a mean"?
2. Who says, "I cannot, nor I will not, hold me still; my tongue, though not my heart, shall have his will"?
3. Finish the sentence: "Marry sir, such claim as you would lay to your horse; and she would have me as a _____."
4. When does Egeon have to pay his ransom by to avoid execution?
5. What does the Second Merchant ask from Angelo at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)