|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Husband, I'll dine above with you to-day and shrive you of a thousand idle _____."
2. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off to in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The harbor.
(b) The market.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) The palace.
3. When does Egeon have to pay his ransom by to avoid execution?
(a) In two days.
(b) By sunset.
(c) In a week.
(d) One month.
4. What does the Courtesan claim Antipholus has taken from her during their discussion in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) A ring.
(c) A chain.
5. Who says, "Fie, brother! how the world is changed with you!"?
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Go home with it and please your wife withal; and soon at supper-time I'll visit you and then receive my money for the ____."
2. Where does Act 3, Scene 1 take place?
3. Since when does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he has owed him during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Who says, "Ay, ay, he told his mind upon mine ear: Beshrew his hand, I scarce could understand it"?
5. What does Angelo tell the Second Merchant he is owed payment for in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)