|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "And he will bless that cross with other beating: between you I shall have a holy _____."
2. Finish the sentence: "The gold I gave to Dromio is laid up safe at the Centaur; and the heedful slave is wander'd forth, in care to seek me out by computation and mine host's _____."
3. Who is the first character to enter in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(d) Dromio of Syracuse.
4. What causes Dormio of Syracuse to express confusion in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) He discovered a woman at the house had claimed him.
(b) He can't find his belongings.
(c) He has lost his ring.
(d) He doesn't know where he is.
5. In what manner does Dromio of Syracuse enter the house in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) In a rush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "The fellow is distract, and so am I; and here we wander in illusions: some blessed power deliver us from hence"?
2. In what setting does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
3. What do Dormio of Syracuse and the female servant mistake Antipholus of Ephesus and his friends for near the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
4. Who is the first person to be threatened with arrest by the officer in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. Where does the First Merchant tell Antipholus of Syracuse he should pretend to be from at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)