|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Second Merchant ask from Angelo at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A book.
(b) A ring.
(c) A necklace.
(d) Payment for a sum he owes.
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse do to Dromio of Ephesus after he begins talking about Antipholus' wife in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Laughs at him.
(b) Beats him.
(c) Yells at him.
(d) Makes fun of him.
3. During his speech at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, where does Antipholus of Syracuse say Dromio told him his house was located?
(a) The Phoenix.
(b) The Centaur.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) The Porpentine.
4. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) He wants him to pick up a necklace.
(b) He wishes to leave Ephesus on a boat.
(c) He needs some money.
(d) He wants him to bring his belongings to the house.
5. What causes Dormio of Syracuse to express confusion in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) He has lost his ring.
(b) He doesn't know where he is.
(c) He can't find his belongings.
(d) He discovered a woman at the house had claimed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act 3, Scene 1, what does Antipholus of Ephesus ask Angelo to get for him to give to another woman in order to spite his wife?
2. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does Luciana confess at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
4. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off to in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. To whom does Dromio of Syracuse agree to go to at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)