|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse do to Dromio of Ephesus after he begins talking about Antipholus' wife in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Beats him.
(b) Makes fun of him.
(c) Laughs at him.
(d) Yells at him.
2. Finish the sentence: "It was two ere I left him, and now the clock strikes ___."
3. Who says, "Fie, brother! how the world is changed with you!"?
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
4. Where does the First Merchant tell Antipholus of Syracuse he should pretend to be from at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) The Porpentine.
(b) The Tiger.
(c) A market.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I did not see you since you sent me hence, home to the Centaur, with the gold you gave me"?
2. Who says, "Say what you will, sir, but I know what I know; that you beat me at the mart, I have your hand to show"?
3. What does Antipholus of Syracuse offer to do after Angelo gives him the item in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. What is the name of the Duke introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What sum of money does Antipholus of Syracuse mention in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)