|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Be it my wrong you are from me exempt, but wrong not that wrong with a more _______."
2. What does the Duke tell Egeon he wishes he could reverse, but cannot?
(a) Egeon's execution.
(b) Egeon's ransom amount.
(c) Egeon's misfortune in losing his family.
(d) Egeon's son being lost.
3. Finish the sentence: "Far from her nest the lapwing cries away: my heart prays for him, though my tongue do ______."
4. At the end of Act 3, Scene 1, what does Antipholus of Ephesus ask Angelo to get for him to give to another woman in order to spite his wife?
(a) A crown.
(b) A chain.
(c) A rope.
(d) A ring.
5. Where does Dromio of Syracuse say one should not drop their money in during Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The gutter.
(b) The river.
(c) The street.
(d) The porridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Fie, brother! how the world is changed with you!"?
2. What is the name of the Duke introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. In what setting does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
4. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who says, "Ay, ay, he told his mind upon mine ear: Beshrew his hand, I scarce could understand it"?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)