|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus to do after he has told his story in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Go to the palace.
(b) Bring Antipholus home.
(c) Go to the market.
(d) Go to the jail.
2. Who calls out to Antipholus of Ephesus' servants to let them inside the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
3. What does Dromio of Syracuse tell the women he has come to the house for in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) He needs a necklace.
(b) He needs a horse.
(c) He wants dinner.
(d) He needs money to bail out Antipholus.
4. Finish the sentence: "Belike you thought our love would last too long, if it were chain'd together, and therefore came ____."
5. Since when does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he has owed him during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
(b) Last year.
(c) Last month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
2. Who does Adriana become angry with after learning of Antipholus' advances on Luciana?
3. What is the name of the servant who banters with Antipholus of Ephesus and his men who are still stuck outside the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. What does Luciana tell Adriana that jealousy has caused her to become at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who says, "What, wilt thou flout me thus unto my face, being forbid? There, take you that, sir knave"?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)