|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "And in the instant that I met with you he had of me a chain: at five o'clock I shall receive the money for the _____."
2. What does Luciana tell Adriana that jealousy has caused her to become at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A fool.
3. Who is described as "horn-mad"?
4. What does Dromio of Ephesus deny being given by Antipholus of Syracuse?
(a) A book.
(b) A mirror.
(c) A chain.
5. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off to in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The harbor.
(b) The palace.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) The market.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Duke introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does the Duke offer Egeon at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Finish the sentence: "Say that I linger'd with you at your shop to see the making of her ______."
4. Where does the First Merchant tell Antipholus of Syracuse he should pretend to be from at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Who does Antipholus of Syracuse call a "villain" in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)