|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the inn Antipholus of Syracuse is staying at in Ephesus?
(a) The Centaur.
(b) The Porpentine.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) The River.
2. Finish the sentence: "Husband, I'll dine above with you to-day and shrive you of a thousand idle _____."
3. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Tiger.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) The Porpentine.
4. What profession does Egeon tell the Duke he once had?
(a) A jeweler.
(b) A goldsmith.
(c) A tavern owner.
(d) A merchant.
5. Finish the sentence: "With what persuasion did he tempt thy ____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Yet this my comfort: when your words are done, my woes end likewise with the evening sun"?
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse tell the First Merchant he is going to do to pass his time at the end of their conversation in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does the Second Merchant ask from Angelo at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
5. What does Luciana confess at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)