|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Fie, how impatience loureth in your face!"?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
2. What is Antipholus of Ephesus hoping to get from Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A dress.
(b) A ring.
(c) A flower.
(d) A chain.
3. Finish the sentence: "Whom whilst I labour'd of a love to see, I hazarded the loss of whom I ____."
4. Finish the sentence: "The beasts, the fishes, and the winged fowls, are their males' subjects and at their _______."
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse tell the First Merchant he is going to do to pass his time at the end of their conversation in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Find some food.
(b) Visit a friend.
(c) Sell some jewelry.
(d) Wander the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts the conversation between Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Finish the sentence: "Mightst thou perceive austerely in his eye that he did plead in ____."
3. Finish the sentence: "With what persuasion did he tempt thy ____."
4. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Which characters are talking with each other at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)