|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since when does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he has owed him during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Last year.
(d) Last month.
2. What does Dromio of Syracuse tell Antipholus of Ephesus that causes him to think Dromio is mad?
(a) The bail money.
(b) Dinner with the Courtesan.
(c) The chain.
(d) About his booking their ship to Syracuse.
3. Who says, "What, wilt thou flout me thus unto my face, being forbid? There, take you that, sir knave"?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
4. During his speech at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, where does Antipholus of Syracuse say Dromio told him his house was located?
(a) The Porpentine.
(b) The Phoenix.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) The Tiger.
5. Who is described as "horn-mad"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What areas does Egeon tell the Duke he traveled through before coming to Ephesus?
2. Finish the sentence: "The gold I gave to Dromio is laid up safe at the Centaur; and the heedful slave is wander'd forth, in care to seek me out by computation and mine host's _____."
3. Who is the first to tell Antipholus of Ephesus and his men that they cannot enter the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. What does Luciana confess at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
5. To whom does Dromio of Syracuse agree to go to at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)