|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Whom whilst I labour'd of a love to see, I hazarded the loss of whom I ____."
2. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) The Second Merchant.
(c) The First Merchant.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
3. What does Luciana say is the only reason Antipholus married her sister in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Her home.
(b) Her looks.
(c) Her money.
(d) Her family.
4. Who runs away in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse.
5. What causes Dormio of Syracuse to express confusion in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) He can't find his belongings.
(b) He doesn't know where he is.
(c) He discovered a woman at the house had claimed him.
(d) He has lost his ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse offer to do after Angelo gives him the item in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. Who says, "Ay, ay, he told his mind upon mine ear: Beshrew his hand, I scarce could understand it"?
4. During their conversation in Act 3, Scene 1, what does Balthazar tell Antipholus of Ephesus he is more pleased with than the prospect of food?
5. Who is described as "horn-mad"?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)