|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Angelo prepared to give Antipholus of Ephesus when he approaches him in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Some papers.
(b) A ring.
(c) A flower.
(d) A bill for the chain.
2. Whose mood does Antipholus of Ephesus try and improve upon in Act 3, Scene 1?
(c) Dromio of Ephesus'.
3. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse leave to go to at the end of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The harbor.
(b) The market.
(c) The palace.
(d) The Centaur.
4. At whose shop does Antipholus of Ephesus plan to tell his wife he was at, which caused him to be late for dinner?
(a) The merchant's.
(b) The Courtesan's.
5. Whose physical attributes are compared to a map of the world in Act 3, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to tell Antipholus of Ephesus and his men that they cannot enter the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. What sum of money does Antipholus of Syracuse mention in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Finish the sentence: "Mightst thou perceive austerely in his eye that he did plead in ____."
4. Who says, "I cannot, nor I will not, hold me still; my tongue, though not my heart, shall have his will"?
5. What type of "limbo" does Dromio of Syracuse tell Adriana that Antipholus is in?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)