|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dromio of Syracuse tell the women he has come to the house for in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) He needs a horse.
(b) He needs money to bail out Antipholus.
(c) He wants dinner.
(d) He needs a necklace.
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse offer to do after Angelo gives him the item in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) To give him a ride.
(b) To pay him.
(c) To dine with him.
(d) To go home with him.
3. In what manner does Dromio of Syracuse enter the house in Act 4, Scene 2?
(b) In a rush.
4. Finish the sentence: "We being strangers here, how darest thou trust so great a charge from thine own ______."
5. Who says, "Ay, to a niggardly host, and more sparing guest: but though my cates be mean, take them in good part"?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the inn Antipholus of Syracuse is staying at in Ephesus?
2. Finish the sentence: "Say that I linger'd with you at your shop to see the making of her ______."
3. Finish the sentence: "Belike you thought our love would last too long, if it were chain'd together, and therefore came ____."
4. Since when does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he has owed him during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. What time does Adriana complain it is at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)