|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who runs away in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(d) Dromio of Syracuse.
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse offer to do after Angelo gives him the item in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) To dine with him.
(b) To go home with him.
(c) To pay him.
(d) To give him a ride.
3. From where has Antipholus of Ephesus just come when he approaches Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) The market.
(b) The Tiger.
(c) The Courtesan's.
(d) The Centaur.
4. What does Dromio of Syracuse tell the women he has come to the house for in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) He needs a necklace.
(b) He needs money to bail out Antipholus.
(c) He wants dinner.
(d) He needs a horse.
5. Which two characters are conversing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) Luciana and Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) Adriana and Luciana.
(c) Adriana and Luce.
(d) Adriana and Dromio of Ephesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which characters are talking with each other at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Who is the first person to be threatened with arrest by the officer in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. Who says, "I did not see you since you sent me hence, home to the Centaur, with the gold you gave me"?
4. Finish the sentence: "Ay, ay, Antipholus, look strange and frown: some other mistress hath thy sweet _____."
5. Who says, "Fie, brother! how the world is changed with you!"?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)