|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the establishment that Antipholus of Ephesus decides to take his friends to for dinner?
(a) The Tiger.
(b) The Blue Monkey.
(c) The Porpentine.
(d) The Centaur.
2. Who is the first character to enter in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
3. Who fetches the item that Dromio of Syracuse requests in Act 4, Scene 2?
4. Who says, "Say what you will, sir, but I know what I know; that you beat me at the mart, I have your hand to show"?
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
5. What is the name of the servant who banters with Antipholus of Ephesus and his men who are still stuck outside the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luciana say Antipholus of Ephesus' is "the bridle" of?
2. Finish the sentence: "The gold I gave to Dromio is laid up safe at the Centaur; and the heedful slave is wander'd forth, in care to seek me out by computation and mine host's _____."
3. What does Angelo tell the Second Merchant he is owed payment for in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. From where has Antipholus of Ephesus just come when he approaches Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)