|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since when does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he has owed him during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
(b) Last year.
(c) Last month.
2. At whose shop does Antipholus of Ephesus plan to tell his wife he was at, which caused him to be late for dinner?
(a) The Courtesan's.
(b) The merchant's.
3. Finish the sentence: "Whom whilst I labour'd of a love to see, I hazarded the loss of whom I ____."
4. What is the name of Egeon's long lost wife?
5. Who says, "Ay, to a niggardly host, and more sparing guest: but though my cates be mean, take them in good part"?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Go home with it and please your wife withal; and soon at supper-time I'll visit you and then receive my money for the ____."
2. Finish the sentence: "But your reason was not substantial, why there is no time to _____."
3. During his speech at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, where does Antipholus of Syracuse say Dromio told him his house was located?
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse tell the First Merchant he is going to do to pass his time at the end of their conversation in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. When does Egeon have to pay his ransom by to avoid execution?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)