|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I did not see you since you sent me hence, home to the Centaur, with the gold you gave me"?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
2. What does the Second Merchant ask from Angelo at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A book.
(c) A ring.
(d) Payment for a sum he owes.
3. Where do Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse go at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The Centaur.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus' home.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) The palace.
4. Finish the sentence: "With what persuasion did he tempt thy ____."
5. Who is not waiting with Antipholus of Ephesus at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Now, trust me, were it not against our laws, against my crown, my oath, my dignity"?
2. What does the Duke tell Egeon he can do "to make up the sum" of his ransom?
3. Who says, "Fie, how impatience loureth in your face!"?
4. In what way do Egeon and his family try and keep themselves on the ship?
5. Whose physical attributes are compared to a map of the world in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)