|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) He wants him to pick up a necklace.
(b) He needs some money.
(c) He wishes to leave Ephesus on a boat.
(d) He wants him to bring his belongings to the house.
2. What does Antipholus of Ephesus instruct Dromio of Ephesus to purchase before approaching Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A rope's end.
(b) A chain.
(c) A ring.
(d) A flower.
3. From where has Antipholus of Ephesus just come when he approaches Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) The Courtesan's.
(b) The Tiger.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) The market.
4. In what way do Egeon and his family try and keep themselves on the ship?
(a) Hid under the life rafts.
(b) Tied themselves to the mast.
(c) Offer money.
(d) Went underboard.
5. What type of "limbo" does Dromio of Syracuse tell Adriana that Antipholus is in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse offer to do after Angelo gives him the item in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse tell the First Merchant he is going to do to pass his time at the end of their conversation in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What sum of money does Antipholus of Syracuse mention in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Who calls out to Antipholus of Ephesus' servants to let them inside the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Where does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he is about to travel to during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)