|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Fie, how impatience loureth in your face!"?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
2. Where does Dromio of Syracuse go when he leaves the house at the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) To bail out Antipholus.
(b) To the palace.
(c) To the port.
(d) To the market.
3. What does Luciana say Antipholus of Ephesus' is "the bridle" of?
(c) Good deeds.
4. In what setting does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
(a) A market.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse's house.
(c) A palace hall.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
5. Who does Dromio of Ephesus tell Antipholus of Syracuse is waiting on him at his home?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife and her sister.
(c) His wife.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
2. Who says, "The plainer dealer, the sooner lost: yet he loseth it in a kind of jollity"?
3. What time does Adriana complain it is at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What caused Egeon and his family to become separated according to his story in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What is the name of the establishment that Balthazar suggests Antipholus of Ephesus and his friends go to for dinner?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)