|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "But, sirrah, you shall buy this sport as dear as all the metal in your shop will answer"?
(b) The Second Merchant.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse tell the First Merchant he is going to do to pass his time at the end of their conversation in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Wander the city.
(b) Visit a friend.
(c) Find some food.
(d) Sell some jewelry.
3. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus she will do if he disobeys her near the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Curse him.
(b) Disown him.
(c) Fire him.
(d) Beat him.
4. What is Angelo prepared to give Antipholus of Ephesus when he approaches him in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A bill for the chain.
(b) A ring.
(c) Some papers.
(d) A flower.
5. Where does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he is about to travel to during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
2. Who says, "Fie, brother! how the world is changed with you!"?
3. What does Angelo tell the Second Merchant he is owed payment for in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What is the name of the inn Antipholus of Syracuse is staying at in Ephesus?
5. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)