|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the servant who banters with Antipholus of Ephesus and his men who are still stuck outside the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. What does Dromio of Syracuse claim has turned itself backwards?
(b) The world.
3. Which characters are talking with each other at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse and Adriana.
(b) Luce and Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse and Luciana.
(d) Adriana and Luciana.
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse give to Dromio of Syracuse to take to an inn?
(a) A chain.
(b) Some papers.
(c) A ring.
5. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The First Merchant.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) The Second Merchant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Who calls out to Antipholus of Ephesus' servants to let them inside the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What is the name of the Duke introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Where does Dromio of Syracuse say one should not drop their money in during Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who says, "Shame hath a bastard fame, well managed; ill d eeds are doubled with an evil word"?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)