|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What areas does Egeon tell the Duke he traveled through before coming to Ephesus?
(a) Greece and Asia.
(b) Greece and France.
(c) Africa and Asia.
(d) Africa and Italy.
2. What is the name of Egeon's long lost wife?
3. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus she will do if he disobeys her near the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Curse him.
(b) Fire him.
(c) Disown him.
(d) Beat him.
4. What is the name of the servant who banters with Antipholus of Ephesus and his men who are still stuck outside the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse do to Dromio of Ephesus after he begins talking about Antipholus' wife in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Yells at him.
(b) Laughs at him.
(c) Makes fun of him.
(d) Beats him.
Short Answer Questions
1. During their conversation in Act 3, Scene 1, what does Balthazar tell Antipholus of Ephesus he is more pleased with than the prospect of food?
2. When does Egeon have to pay his ransom by to avoid execution?
3. Finish the sentence: "Husband, I'll dine above with you to-day and shrive you of a thousand idle _____."
4. Where do Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse go at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who says, "I did not see you since you sent me hence, home to the Centaur, with the gold you gave me"?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)