|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the establishment that Antipholus of Ephesus decides to take his friends to for dinner?
(a) The Blue Monkey.
(b) The Tiger.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) The Porpentine.
2. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus to do after he has told his story in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Go to the jail.
(b) Go to the market.
(c) Bring Antipholus home.
(d) Go to the palace.
3. Who says, "The plainer dealer, the sooner lost: yet he loseth it in a kind of jollity"?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
4. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
5. When does Egeon have to pay his ransom by to avoid execution?
(a) One month.
(b) In two days.
(c) By sunset.
(d) In a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the establishment that Balthazar suggests Antipholus of Ephesus and his friends go to for dinner?
2. Who interrupts the conversation between Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Who is not waiting with Antipholus of Ephesus at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
4. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
5. Finish the sentence: "You're sad, Signior Balthazar: pray God our cheer may answer my good will and your good welcome ____."
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)