|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act 3, Scene 1, what does Antipholus of Ephesus ask Angelo to get for him to give to another woman in order to spite his wife?
(a) A chain.
(b) A crown.
(c) A ring.
(d) A rope.
2. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse suggest that Dromio must have spoken with Adriana before in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Because she looks familiar.
(b) Because she is pretty.
(c) Because she knows his name.
(d) Because she is nice.
3. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
(a) The palace.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus' home.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse's home.
(d) The mart.
4. What is the name of the servant who banters with Antipholus of Ephesus and his men who are still stuck outside the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What does Dromio of Ephesus deny being given by Antipholus of Syracuse?
(b) A mirror.
(c) A book.
(d) A chain.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his speech at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, where does Antipholus of Syracuse say Dromio told him his house was located?
2. Who interrupts the conversation between Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does the Duke tell Egeon he can do "to make up the sum" of his ransom?
4. Who does Dromio of Ephesus tell Antipholus of Syracuse is waiting on him at his home?
5. Who says, "Now, trust me, were it not against our laws, against my crown, my oath, my dignity"?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)