|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dromio of Ephesus tell Antipholus of Syracuse is waiting on him at his home?
(a) His father.
(b) His wife.
(c) His wife and her sister.
(d) His mother.
2. Finish the sentence: "Whom whilst I labour'd of a love to see, I hazarded the loss of whom I ____."
3. Where does the First Merchant tell Antipholus of Syracuse he should pretend to be from at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Who is the first character to enter in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
5. When does Egeon have to pay his ransom by to avoid execution?
(a) In two days.
(b) By sunset.
(c) One month.
(d) In a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luciana tell Adriana that jealousy has caused her to become at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse give to Dromio of Syracuse to take to an inn?
3. Finish the sentence: "Ay, ay, Antipholus, look strange and frown: some other mistress hath thy sweet _____."
4. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse suggest that Dromio must have spoken with Adriana before in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus to do after he has told his story in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)