|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks, "Why should their liberty than ours be more"?
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse.
2. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "Honest to God".
(b) "My silver".
(c) "Oh dear".
(d) "My gold".
3. Who is the first to enter the scene during Adriana and Luciana's conversation at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(d) Dromio of Syracuse.
4. What does the Duke offer Egeon at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) To let him go in exchange for his labor.
(b) To not make him pay a ransom.
(c) To let him go into the city and borrow money for his ransom.
(d) To let him go for nothing.
5. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus she will do if he disobeys her near the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Curse him.
(b) Fire him.
(c) Beat him.
(d) Disown him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not waiting with Antipholus of Ephesus at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Finish the sentence: "We being strangers here, how darest thou trust so great a charge from thine own ______."
3. From where did Egeon say the boat was that rescued his wife and one of his sons?
4. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus to do after he has told his story in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who says, "Fie, brother! how the world is changed with you!"?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)