|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse go at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus' home.
(b) The Tiger.
(c) The palace.
(d) The Centaur.
2. Finish the sentence: "Ay, ay, Antipholus, look strange and frown: some other mistress hath thy sweet _____."
3. What is the name of the Duke introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who is the first to tell Antipholus of Ephesus and his men that they cannot enter the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
5. How does Dromio of Syracuse distract Antipholus of Syracuse when he becomes angry with him in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Hits him.
(c) Does magic.
(d) Starts bantering with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse tell the First Merchant he is going to do to pass his time at the end of their conversation in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. When does Egeon have to pay his ransom by to avoid execution?
3. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What is the name of the inn Antipholus of Syracuse is staying at in Ephesus?
5. What is the name of the establishment that Antipholus of Ephesus decides to take his friends to for dinner?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)