|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dromio of Ephesus claim his master is late for when he approaches Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Dinner with a friend.
(b) Dinner with his wife.
(c) A meeting.
2. At the end of Act 3, Scene 1, what does Antipholus of Ephesus ask Angelo to get for him to give to another woman in order to spite his wife?
(a) A chain.
(b) A crown.
(c) A rope.
(d) A ring.
3. What is the name of the establishment that Balthazar suggests Antipholus of Ephesus and his friends go to for dinner?
(a) The Blue Monkey.
(b) The Porpentine.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) The Centaur.
4. Who asks, "Why should their liberty than ours be more"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
5. Who is the first to enter the scene during Adriana and Luciana's conversation at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to tell Antipholus of Ephesus and his men that they cannot enter the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus to do after he has told his story in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
4. Who does Antipholus of Syracuse call a "villain" in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What profession does Egeon tell the Duke he once had?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)