|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Fie, brother! how the world is changed with you!"?
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
2. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
3. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "My silver".
(b) "Honest to God".
(c) "My gold".
(d) "Oh dear".
4. With whom does Antipholus of Ephesus tell his friends they will meet for dinner at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) The FIrst Merchant.
(c) The Second Merchant.
(d) A Courtesan.
5. Who says, "Say what you will, sir, but I know what I know; that you beat me at the mart, I have your hand to show"?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way do Egeon and his family try and keep themselves on the ship?
2. What is the name of Egeon's long lost wife?
3. Who runs away in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Finish the sentence: "The beasts, the fishes, and the winged fowls, are their males' subjects and at their _______."
5. Finish the sentence: "So that my errand, due unto my tongue, I thank him, I bare home upon my ________."
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)