|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Duke introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Finish the sentence: "They say this town is full of cozenage, as, nimble jugglers that deceive the ____."
3. Where does Dromio of Syracuse say one should not drop their money in during Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The porridge.
(b) The gutter.
(c) The river.
(d) The street.
4. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "Oh dear".
(b) "Honest to God".
(c) "My gold".
(d) "My silver".
5. Who says, "Many a man would take you at your word, and go indeed, having so good a mean"?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. During their conversation in Act 3, Scene 1, what does Balthazar tell Antipholus of Ephesus he is more pleased with than the prospect of food?
2. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus to do after he has told his story in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus she will do if he disobeys her near the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does Luciana say Antipholus of Ephesus' is "the bridle" of?
5. Finish the sentence: "You're sad, Signior Balthazar: pray God our cheer may answer my good will and your good welcome ____."
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)