|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse do to Dromio of Ephesus after he begins talking about Antipholus' wife in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Beats him.
(b) Makes fun of him.
(c) Laughs at him.
(d) Yells at him.
2. Who says, "Fie, brother! how the world is changed with you!"?
(d) Dromio of Syracuse.
3. Who says, "Yet this my comfort: when your words are done, my woes end likewise with the evening sun"?
(a) The Duke's attendant.
(b) The Duke's officer.
(d) The Duke.
4. At the end of Act 3, Scene 1, what does Antipholus of Ephesus ask Angelo to get for him to give to another woman in order to spite his wife?
(a) A crown.
(b) A ring.
(c) A rope.
(d) A chain.
5. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "My silver".
(b) "My gold".
(c) "Honest to God".
(d) "Oh dear".
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
2. Who interrupts the conversation between Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Who does Antipholus of Syracuse call a "villain" in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who tells Dromio of Syracuse to "bid the servants spread for dinner"?
5. Where does the First Merchant tell Antipholus of Syracuse he should pretend to be from at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)