|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Thus I mend it: Time himself is bald and therefore to the world's end will have bald followers"?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse.
2. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
3. What is the name of the inn Antipholus of Syracuse is staying at in Ephesus?
(a) The River.
(b) The Centaur.
(c) The Porpentine.
(d) The Tiger.
4. Who tells Dromio of Syracuse to "bid the servants spread for dinner"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
5. Finish the sentence: "We being strangers here, how darest thou trust so great a charge from thine own ______."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse go at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What caused Egeon and his family to abandon the ship carrying them home according to his story in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Finish the sentence: "You're sad, Signior Balthazar: pray God our cheer may answer my good will and your good welcome ____."
4. Finish the sentence: "The beasts, the fishes, and the winged fowls, are their males' subjects and at their _______."
5. From where did Egeon say the boat was that rescued his wife and one of his sons?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)