|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
2. Who does Dromio of Ephesus tell Antipholus of Syracuse is waiting on him at his home?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His wife.
(d) His wife and her sister.
3. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
4. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
(a) The mart.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse's home.
(c) The palace.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus' home.
5. Finish the sentence: "We being strangers here, how darest thou trust so great a charge from thine own ______."
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Husband, I'll dine above with you to-day and shrive you of a thousand idle _____."
2. Who says, "Ay, to a niggardly host, and more sparing guest: but though my cates be mean, take them in good part"?
3. What does Dromio of Ephesus claim his master is late for when he approaches Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Finish the sentence: "The beasts, the fishes, and the winged fowls, are their males' subjects and at their _______."
5. Who does Antipholus of Ephesus complain is shrewish at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)