|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "My gold".
(b) "Oh dear".
(c) "Honest to God".
(d) "My silver".
2. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) The First Merchant.
(d) The Second Merchant.
3. What does Antipholus of Syracuse tell the First Merchant he is going to do to pass his time at the end of their conversation in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Visit a friend.
(b) Wander the city.
(c) Find some food.
(d) Sell some jewelry.
4. Who says, "Thus I mend it: Time himself is bald and therefore to the world's end will have bald followers"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Dromio of Syracuse.
5. Who tells Dromio of Syracuse to "bid the servants spread for dinner"?
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the servant who banters with Antipholus of Ephesus and his men who are still stuck outside the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Who says, "Many a man would take you at your word, and go indeed, having so good a mean"?
3. At whose shop does Antipholus of Ephesus plan to tell his wife he was at, which caused him to be late for dinner?
4. Finish the sentence: "Ay, ay, Antipholus, look strange and frown: some other mistress hath thy sweet _____."
5. What does Dromio of Ephesus deny being given by Antipholus of Syracuse?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)