|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "So that my errand, due unto my tongue, I thank him, I bare home upon my ________."
2. Finish the sentence: "Ay, ay, Antipholus, look strange and frown: some other mistress hath thy sweet _____."
3. What profession does Egeon tell the Duke he once had?
(a) A goldsmith.
(b) A merchant.
(c) A tavern owner.
(d) A jeweler.
4. What is the name of Egeon's long lost wife?
5. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) The Second Merchant.
(d) The First Merchant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dromio of Syracuse distract Antipholus of Syracuse when he becomes angry with him in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Finish the sentence: "Husband, I'll dine above with you to-day and shrive you of a thousand idle _____."
3. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus to do after he has told his story in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does Dromio of Ephesus claim his master is late for when he approaches Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Where does the First Merchant tell Antipholus of Syracuse he should pretend to be from at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)