|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "The plainer dealer, the sooner lost: yet he loseth it in a kind of jollity"?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
2. With whom does Antipholus of Ephesus tell his friends they will meet for dinner at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
(b) The FIrst Merchant.
(c) A Courtesan.
(d) The Second Merchant.
3. How does Dromio of Syracuse distract Antipholus of Syracuse when he becomes angry with him in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Hits him.
(b) Starts bantering with him.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Does magic.
4. Who says, "Yet this my comfort: when your words are done, my woes end likewise with the evening sun"?
(b) The Duke's attendant.
(c) The Duke.
(d) The Duke's officer.
5. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus she will do if he disobeys her near the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Disown him.
(b) Fire him.
(c) Beat him.
(d) Curse him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "What, wilt thou flout me thus unto my face, being forbid? There, take you that, sir knave"?
2. What is the name of the servant who banters with Antipholus of Ephesus and his men who are still stuck outside the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
4. Finish the sentence: "But your reason was not substantial, why there is no time to _____."
5. Finish the sentence: "Whom whilst I labour'd of a love to see, I hazarded the loss of whom I ____."
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)