|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(b) The Centaur.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) The Porpentine.
2. From where did Egeon say the boat was that rescued his wife and one of his sons?
3. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus she will do if he disobeys her near the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Curse him.
(b) Disown him.
(c) Fire him.
(d) Beat him.
4. During their conversation in Act 3, Scene 1, what does Balthazar tell Antipholus of Ephesus he is more pleased with than the prospect of food?
(a) Antipholus' welcome.
(b) The company of women.
(c) His money.
(d) Good conversation.
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse do to Dromio of Ephesus after he begins talking about Antipholus' wife in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Yells at him.
(b) Makes fun of him.
(c) Laughs at him.
(d) Beats him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "But your reason was not substantial, why there is no time to _____."
2. What is the name of the inn Antipholus of Syracuse is staying at in Ephesus?
3. Who says, "Ay, to a niggardly host, and more sparing guest: but though my cates be mean, take them in good part"?
4. Who is the first character to enter in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. With whom does Antipholus of Ephesus tell his friends they will meet for dinner at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)