|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts the conversation between Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Luciana and Angelo.
(b) Adriana and Luce.
(c) Adriana and Luciana.
(d) Luciana and Luce.
2. Finish the sentence: "The gold I gave to Dromio is laid up safe at the Centaur; and the heedful slave is wander'd forth, in care to seek me out by computation and mine host's _____."
3. Finish the sentence: "But your reason was not substantial, why there is no time to _____."
4. Who is not waiting with Antipholus of Ephesus at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
5. Who says, "Now, trust me, were it not against our laws, against my crown, my oath, my dignity"?
(a) The Duke's officer.
(c) The Duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
2. What is the name of the servant who banters with Antipholus of Ephesus and his men who are still stuck outside the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What sum of money does Antipholus of Syracuse mention in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus to do after he has told his story in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)