|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus she will do if he disobeys her near the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Fire him.
(b) Curse him.
(c) Beat him.
(d) Disown him.
2. During his speech at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, where does Antipholus of Syracuse say Dromio told him his house was located?
(a) The Centaur.
(b) The Porpentine.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) The Phoenix.
3. Finish the sentence: "You're sad, Signior Balthazar: pray God our cheer may answer my good will and your good welcome ____."
4. Finish the sentence: "They say this town is full of cozenage, as, nimble jugglers that deceive the ____."
5. Finish the sentence: "Husband, I'll dine above with you to-day and shrive you of a thousand idle _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse go at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who says, "Many a man would take you at your word, and go indeed, having so good a mean"?
3. Where does Dromio of Syracuse say one should not drop their money in during Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who interrupts the conversation between Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. At the end of Act 3, Scene 1, what does Antipholus of Ephesus ask Angelo to get for him to give to another woman in order to spite his wife?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)