|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as "horn-mad"?
2. Who is the first to enter the scene during Adriana and Luciana's conversation at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
3. What is the name of the inn Antipholus of Syracuse is staying at in Ephesus?
(a) The Tiger.
(b) The Centaur.
(c) The Porpentine.
(d) The River.
4. Who says, "Yet this my comfort: when your words are done, my woes end likewise with the evening sun"?
(a) The Duke.
(b) The Duke's attendant.
(c) The Duke's officer.
5. Who does Dromio of Ephesus tell Antipholus of Syracuse is waiting on him at his home?
(a) His wife.
(b) His father.
(c) His wife and her sister.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "So that my errand, due unto my tongue, I thank him, I bare home upon my ________."
2. What does the Duke tell Egeon he can do "to make up the sum" of his ransom?
3. Finish the sentence: "Ay, ay, Antipholus, look strange and frown: some other mistress hath thy sweet _____."
4. Finish the sentence: "And he will bless that cross with other beating: between you I shall have a holy _____."
5. Who is the first character to enter in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)