|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Adriana complain it is at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) 2 o'clock.
(b) 5 o'clock.
(c) 1 o'clock.
2. Finish the sentence: "Time is their master, and, when they see time, they'll go or come: if so, be patient, ______."
3. What is the name of Egeon's long lost wife?
4. During his speech at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, where does Antipholus of Syracuse say Dromio told him his house was located?
(a) The Phoenix.
(b) The Porpentine.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) The Tiger.
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) The Porpentine.
(b) A market.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Egeon have to pay his ransom by to avoid execution?
2. Finish the sentence: "So that my errand, due unto my tongue, I thank him, I bare home upon my ________."
3. Who interrupts the conversation between Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does the Duke offer Egeon at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who asks, "Why should their liberty than ours be more"?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)