|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "We being strangers here, how darest thou trust so great a charge from thine own ______."
2. Finish the sentence: "Be it my wrong you are from me exempt, but wrong not that wrong with a more _______."
3. Who is described as "horn-mad"?
4. What is the name of the Duke introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What areas does Egeon tell the Duke he traveled through before coming to Ephesus?
(a) Greece and France.
(b) Africa and Italy.
(c) Africa and Asia.
(d) Greece and Asia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the First Merchant tell Antipholus of Syracuse he should pretend to be from at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Who says, "The plainer dealer, the sooner lost: yet he loseth it in a kind of jollity"?
3. Who says, "Many a man would take you at your word, and go indeed, having so good a mean"?
4. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse suggest that Dromio must have spoken with Adriana before in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What time does Adriana complain it is at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)