|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duke tell Egeon he can do "to make up the sum" of his ransom?
(a) Beg and borrow.
(d) Work for it.
2. What caused Egeon and his family to become separated according to his story in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The crew separated them.
(b) The ship hit a rock.
(c) The ship struck an iceberg.
(d) A wave knocked them over.
3. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
4. Where do Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse go at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The palace.
(b) The Tiger.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus' home.
5. What is the name of the inn Antipholus of Syracuse is staying at in Ephesus?
(a) The River.
(b) The Centaur.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) The Porpentine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Fie, brother! how the world is changed with you!"?
2. During his speech at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, where does Antipholus of Syracuse say Dromio told him his house was located?
3. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus she will do if he disobeys her near the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What is the name of the Duke introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who interrupts the conversation between Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)