|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse do to Dromio of Ephesus after he begins talking about Antipholus' wife in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Laughs at him.
(b) Beats him.
(c) Yells at him.
(d) Makes fun of him.
2. Where does Egeon tell the Duke he is from?
3. Who says, "Ay, ay, he told his mind upon mine ear: Beshrew his hand, I scarce could understand it"?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
4. Who says, "Yet this my comfort: when your words are done, my woes end likewise with the evening sun"?
(b) The Duke's attendant.
(c) The Duke.
(d) The Duke's officer.
5. Where do Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse go at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The palace.
(b) The Centaur.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus' home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "The gold I gave to Dromio is laid up safe at the Centaur; and the heedful slave is wander'd forth, in care to seek me out by computation and mine host's _____."
2. Finish the sentence: "The beasts, the fishes, and the winged fowls, are their males' subjects and at their _______."
3. What does Luciana tell Adriana that jealousy has caused her to become at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Who says, "What, wilt thou flout me thus unto my face, being forbid? There, take you that, sir knave"?
5. Who is described as "horn-mad"?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)