|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks, "Why should their liberty than ours be more"?
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
2. Who tells Dromio of Syracuse to "bid the servants spread for dinner"?
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
3. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus she will do if he disobeys her near the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Beat him.
(b) Disown him.
(c) Fire him.
(d) Curse him.
4. Finish the sentence: "But your reason was not substantial, why there is no time to _____."
5. Who does Antipholus of Syracuse call a "villain" in Act 2, Scene 2?
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Adriana complain it is at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. In what setting does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
3. Who says, "Many a man would take you at your word, and go indeed, having so good a mean"?
4. Where do Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse go at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who says, "Now, trust me, were it not against our laws, against my crown, my oath, my dignity"?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)