|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Egeon tell the Duke he is from?
2. How does Dromio of Syracuse distract Antipholus of Syracuse when he becomes angry with him in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Starts bantering with him.
(b) Does magic.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Hits him.
3. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) The First Merchant.
(c) The Second Merchant.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
4. What profession does Egeon tell the Duke he once had?
(a) A merchant.
(b) A tavern owner.
(c) A goldsmith.
(d) A jeweler.
5. Who says, "Fie, brother! how the world is changed with you!"?
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse go at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What areas does Egeon tell the Duke he traveled through before coming to Ephesus?
3. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
4. Who says, "The plainer dealer, the sooner lost: yet he loseth it in a kind of jollity"?
5. What is the name of the Duke introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)