|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Fie, brother! how the world is changed with you!"?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
2. In what way do Egeon and his family try and keep themselves on the ship?
(a) Hid under the life rafts.
(b) Went underboard.
(c) Offer money.
(d) Tied themselves to the mast.
3. What does Antipholus of Syracuse give to Dromio of Syracuse to take to an inn?
(b) Some papers.
(c) A chain.
(d) A ring.
4. Who interrupts the conversation between Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Adriana and Luce.
(b) Luciana and Luce.
(c) Luciana and Angelo.
(d) Adriana and Luciana.
5. What does Dromio of Ephesus deny being given by Antipholus of Syracuse?
(a) A book.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A chain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Be it my wrong you are from me exempt, but wrong not that wrong with a more _______."
2. Who says, "The plainer dealer, the sooner lost: yet he loseth it in a kind of jollity"?
3. Finish the sentence: "The gold I gave to Dromio is laid up safe at the Centaur; and the heedful slave is wander'd forth, in care to seek me out by computation and mine host's _____."
4. Who says, "Thus I mend it: Time himself is bald and therefore to the world's end will have bald followers"?
5. Who says, "Fie, how impatience loureth in your face!"?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)