|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse question Dromio of Ephesus about in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) If he has found a way home.
(b) The weather.
(c) Where they will go for dinner.
(d) The money he gave him.
2. What does Luciana tell Adriana that jealousy has caused her to become at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) A fool.
3. Finish the sentence: "The gold I gave to Dromio is laid up safe at the Centaur; and the heedful slave is wander'd forth, in care to seek me out by computation and mine host's _____."
4. How old was Egeon's son when he decided to leave home in search of his lost brother?
5. In what setting does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse's house.
(b) A market.
(c) A palace hall.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "They say this town is full of cozenage, as, nimble jugglers that deceive the ____."
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse give to Dromio of Syracuse to take to an inn?
3. What does the Duke tell Egeon he wishes he could reverse, but cannot?
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
5. Who says, "Many a man would take you at your word, and go indeed, having so good a mean"?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)