|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Egeon have to pay his ransom by to avoid execution?
(a) In two days.
(b) One month.
(c) By sunset.
(d) In a week.
2. What sum of money does Antipholus of Syracuse mention in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) 300 pounds of gold.
(b) 200 marks of bronze.
(c) 500 pounds of silver.
(d) 1,000 marks of gold.
3. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "Honest to God".
(b) "My gold".
(c) "My silver".
(d) "Oh dear".
4. Finish the sentence: "Be it my wrong you are from me exempt, but wrong not that wrong with a more _______."
5. Who does Dromio of Ephesus tell Antipholus of Syracuse is waiting on him at his home?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His wife and her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Egeon's long lost wife?
2. Where does Egeon tell the Duke he is from?
3. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus to do after he has told his story in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. How old was Egeon's son when he decided to leave home in search of his lost brother?
5. Who asks, "Why should their liberty than ours be more"?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)