|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Now, trust me, were it not against our laws, against my crown, my oath, my dignity"?
(b) The Duke's officer.
(c) The Duke.
2. What areas does Egeon tell the Duke he traveled through before coming to Ephesus?
(a) Africa and Asia.
(b) Greece and Asia.
(c) Africa and Italy.
(d) Greece and France.
3. During his speech at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, where does Antipholus of Syracuse say Dromio told him his house was located?
(a) The Phoenix.
(b) The Porpentine.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) The Centaur.
4. In what way do Egeon and his family try and keep themselves on the ship?
(a) Went underboard.
(b) Offer money.
(c) Tied themselves to the mast.
(d) Hid under the life rafts.
5. Who is the first character to enter in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(d) Dromio of Syracuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dromio of Ephesus tell Antipholus of Syracuse is waiting on him at his home?
2. Who says, "The plainer dealer, the sooner lost: yet he loseth it in a kind of jollity"?
3. What caused Egeon and his family to become separated according to his story in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who says, "I did not see you since you sent me hence, home to the Centaur, with the gold you gave me"?
5. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus she will do if he disobeys her near the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)