|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse go at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus' home.
(b) The Centaur.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) The palace.
2. Who is the first character to enter in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
3. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
(a) The palace.
(b) The mart.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse's home.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus' home.
4. Where does Egeon tell the Duke he is from?
5. How old was Egeon's son when he decided to leave home in search of his lost brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts the conversation between Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
3. What sum of money does Antipholus of Syracuse mention in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Who says, "Fie, brother! how the world is changed with you!"?
5. Finish the sentence: "They say this town is full of cozenage, as, nimble jugglers that deceive the ____."
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)