|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "My silver".
(b) "Oh dear".
(c) "Honest to God".
(d) "My gold".
2. Finish the sentence: "They say this town is full of cozenage, as, nimble jugglers that deceive the ____."
3. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Centaur.
(b) The Tiger.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(d) The Porpentine.
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse question Dromio of Ephesus about in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Where they will go for dinner.
(b) If he has found a way home.
(c) The money he gave him.
(d) The weather.
5. Who says, "Many a man would take you at your word, and go indeed, having so good a mean"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the inn Antipholus of Syracuse is staying at in Ephesus?
2. Who says, "Now, trust me, were it not against our laws, against my crown, my oath, my dignity"?
3. What does the Duke tell Egeon he can do "to make up the sum" of his ransom?
4. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
5. Who says, "What, wilt thou flout me thus unto my face, being forbid? There, take you that, sir knave"?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)