|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dromio of Syracuse distract Antipholus of Syracuse when he becomes angry with him in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Does magic.
(b) Hits him.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Starts bantering with him.
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse tell the First Merchant he is going to do to pass his time at the end of their conversation in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Visit a friend.
(b) Sell some jewelry.
(c) Wander the city.
(d) Find some food.
3. Who runs away in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse.
4. Finish the sentence: "They say this town is full of cozenage, as, nimble jugglers that deceive the ____."
5. What does Dromio of Ephesus claim his master is late for when he approaches Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Dinner with a friend.
(b) Dinner with his wife.
(d) A meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Whom whilst I labour'd of a love to see, I hazarded the loss of whom I ____."
2. What caused Egeon and his family to abandon the ship carrying them home according to his story in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who says, "Yet this my comfort: when your words are done, my woes end likewise with the evening sun"?
4. Who says, "I did not see you since you sent me hence, home to the Centaur, with the gold you gave me"?
5. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)