|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Now, trust me, were it not against our laws, against my crown, my oath, my dignity"?
(a) The Duke's officer.
(c) The Duke.
2. What is the name of the inn Antipholus of Syracuse is staying at in Ephesus?
(a) The Centaur.
(b) The River.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) The Porpentine.
3. Who runs away in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse.
4. What caused Egeon and his family to abandon the ship carrying them home according to his story in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) They were made to abandon ship by the crew.
(b) Bad weather.
(c) An attack.
(d) The crew had become sick.
5. How old was Egeon's son when he decided to leave home in search of his lost brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first character to enter in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who does Dromio of Ephesus tell Antipholus of Syracuse is waiting on him at his home?
3. What is the name of Egeon's long lost wife?
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse do to Dromio of Ephesus after he begins talking about Antipholus' wife in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Who says, "Thus I mend it: Time himself is bald and therefore to the world's end will have bald followers"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)