|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "My gold".
(b) "Honest to God".
(c) "My silver".
(d) "Oh dear".
2. Who is the first to enter the scene during Adriana and Luciana's conversation at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
3. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus to do after he has told his story in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Go to the jail.
(b) Bring Antipholus home.
(c) Go to the market.
(d) Go to the palace.
4. What areas does Egeon tell the Duke he traveled through before coming to Ephesus?
(a) Greece and France.
(b) Greece and Asia.
(c) Africa and Asia.
(d) Africa and Italy.
5. How old was Egeon's son when he decided to leave home in search of his lost brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks, "Why should their liberty than ours be more"?
2. What does the Duke tell Egeon he can do "to make up the sum" of his ransom?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
4. Finish the sentence: "Whom whilst I labour'd of a love to see, I hazarded the loss of whom I ____."
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse tell the First Merchant he is going to do to pass his time at the end of their conversation in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)