|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Egeon's long lost wife?
2. Who is described as "horn-mad"?
3. Where does the First Merchant tell Antipholus of Syracuse he should pretend to be from at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse question Dromio of Ephesus about in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The money he gave him.
(b) Where they will go for dinner.
(c) If he has found a way home.
(d) The weather.
5. In what setting does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
(a) A palace hall.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse's house.
(c) A market.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Egeon's son when he decided to leave home in search of his lost brother?
2. Who says, "Now, trust me, were it not against our laws, against my crown, my oath, my dignity"?
3. Finish the sentence: "And he will bless that cross with other beating: between you I shall have a holy _____."
4. What does Luciana say Antipholus of Ephesus' is "the bridle" of?
5. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)