|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dromio of Ephesus deny being given by Antipholus of Syracuse?
(b) A chain.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A book.
2. Who asks, "Why should their liberty than ours be more"?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
3. What is the name of the inn Antipholus of Syracuse is staying at in Ephesus?
(a) The Centaur.
(b) The River.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) The Porpentine.
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse question Dromio of Ephesus about in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Where they will go for dinner.
(b) If he has found a way home.
(c) The money he gave him.
(d) The weather.
5. What does Dromio of Ephesus claim his master is late for when he approaches Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) Dinner with a friend.
(c) A meeting.
(d) Dinner with his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What areas does Egeon tell the Duke he traveled through before coming to Ephesus?
2. From where did Egeon say the boat was that rescued his wife and one of his sons?
3. Finish the sentence: "We being strangers here, how darest thou trust so great a charge from thine own ______."
4. Finish the sentence: "So that my errand, due unto my tongue, I thank him, I bare home upon my ________."
5. In what way do Egeon and his family try and keep themselves on the ship?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)