|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Time is their master, and, when they see time, they'll go or come: if so, be patient, ______."
2. What sum of money does Antipholus of Syracuse mention in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) 300 pounds of gold.
(b) 500 pounds of silver.
(c) 1,000 marks of gold.
(d) 200 marks of bronze.
3. Who says, "Fie, how impatience loureth in your face!"?
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse give to Dromio of Syracuse to take to an inn?
(a) A ring.
(b) A chain.
(d) Some papers.
5. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse question Dromio of Ephesus about in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. In what setting does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
4. In what way do Egeon and his family try and keep themselves on the ship?
5. What areas does Egeon tell the Duke he traveled through before coming to Ephesus?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)