|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luciana say Antipholus of Ephesus' is "the bridle" of?
(c) Good deeds.
2. Who is the first to enter the scene during Adriana and Luciana's conversation at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse.
3. What profession does Egeon tell the Duke he once had?
(a) A goldsmith.
(b) A tavern owner.
(c) A jeweler.
(d) A merchant.
4. Finish the sentence: "So that my errand, due unto my tongue, I thank him, I bare home upon my ________."
5. In what way do Egeon and his family try and keep themselves on the ship?
(a) Went underboard.
(b) Hid under the life rafts.
(c) Offer money.
(d) Tied themselves to the mast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Where does Egeon tell the Duke he is from?
3. Finish the sentence: "Time is their master, and, when they see time, they'll go or come: if so, be patient, ______."
4. Who says, "Now, trust me, were it not against our laws, against my crown, my oath, my dignity"?
5. Who is described as "horn-mad"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)