|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dromio of Ephesus deny being given by Antipholus of Syracuse?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A book.
(d) A chain.
2. What does the Duke tell Egeon he wishes he could reverse, but cannot?
(a) Egeon's execution.
(b) Egeon's misfortune in losing his family.
(c) Egeon's ransom amount.
(d) Egeon's son being lost.
3. What does Antipholus of Syracuse do to Dromio of Ephesus after he begins talking about Antipholus' wife in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Laughs at him.
(b) Beats him.
(c) Makes fun of him.
(d) Yells at him.
4. Finish the sentence: "So that my errand, due unto my tongue, I thank him, I bare home upon my ________."
5. Where does the First Merchant tell Antipholus of Syracuse he should pretend to be from at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "They say this town is full of cozenage, as, nimble jugglers that deceive the ____."
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
3. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
4. What profession does Egeon tell the Duke he once had?
5. Finish the sentence: "Time is their master, and, when they see time, they'll go or come: if so, be patient, ______."
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)