|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dromio of Ephesus deny being given by Antipholus of Syracuse?
(a) A chain.
(b) A mirror.
(d) A book.
2. Finish the sentence: "And he will bless that cross with other beating: between you I shall have a holy _____."
3. Finish the sentence: "Time is their master, and, when they see time, they'll go or come: if so, be patient, ______."
4. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus to do after he has told his story in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Bring Antipholus home.
(b) Go to the market.
(c) Go to the palace.
(d) Go to the jail.
5. What caused Egeon and his family to become separated according to his story in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A wave knocked them over.
(b) The ship hit a rock.
(c) The crew separated them.
(d) The ship struck an iceberg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Egeon and his family to abandon the ship carrying them home according to his story in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Finish the sentence: "The beasts, the fishes, and the winged fowls, are their males' subjects and at their _______."
3. Who runs away in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse give to Dromio of Syracuse to take to an inn?
5. Where does the First Merchant tell Antipholus of Syracuse he should pretend to be from at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)