|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus to do after he has told his story in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Bring Antipholus home.
(b) Go to the market.
(c) Go to the palace.
(d) Go to the jail.
2. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(b) The Second Merchant.
(c) The First Merchant.
3. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus she will do if he disobeys her near the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Beat him.
(b) Disown him.
(c) Curse him.
(d) Fire him.
4. Finish the sentence: "And he will bless that cross with other beating: between you I shall have a holy _____."
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(b) A market.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) The Porpentine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Egeon tell the Duke he is from?
2. What sum of money does Antipholus of Syracuse mention in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does the Duke offer Egeon at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What does Luciana tell Adriana that jealousy has caused her to become at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who says, "What, wilt thou flout me thus unto my face, being forbid? There, take you that, sir knave"?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)