|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) The Porpentine.
(b) The Tiger.
(c) A market.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
2. When does Egeon have to pay his ransom by to avoid execution?
(a) By sunset.
(b) One month.
(c) In two days.
(d) In a week.
3. Who says, "Ay, ay, he told his mind upon mine ear: Beshrew his hand, I scarce could understand it"?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
4. How old was Egeon's son when he decided to leave home in search of his lost brother?
5. What is the name of Egeon's long lost wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Whom whilst I labour'd of a love to see, I hazarded the loss of whom I ____."
2. Who asks, "Why should their liberty than ours be more"?
3. Who says, "Fie, how impatience loureth in your face!"?
4. Finish the sentence: "They say this town is full of cozenage, as, nimble jugglers that deceive the ____."
5. In what setting does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)