|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Now, trust me, were it not against our laws, against my crown, my oath, my dignity"?
(b) The Duke's officer.
(c) The Duke.
2. What does Dromio of Ephesus deny being given by Antipholus of Syracuse?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A book.
(d) A chain.
3. What areas does Egeon tell the Duke he traveled through before coming to Ephesus?
(a) Africa and Italy.
(b) Africa and Asia.
(c) Greece and Asia.
(d) Greece and France.
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) The Tiger.
(b) A market.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(d) The Porpentine.
5. Finish the sentence: "We being strangers here, how darest thou trust so great a charge from thine own ______."
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "They say this town is full of cozenage, as, nimble jugglers that deceive the ____."
2. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
3. From where did Egeon say the boat was that rescued his wife and one of his sons?
4. Who says, "Ay, ay, he told his mind upon mine ear: Beshrew his hand, I scarce could understand it"?
5. What does Luciana say Antipholus of Ephesus' is "the bridle" of?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)