|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Adriana complain it is at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) 5 o'clock.
(b) 2 o'clock.
(d) 1 o'clock.
2. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus she will do if he disobeys her near the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Beat him.
(b) Curse him.
(c) Disown him.
(d) Fire him.
3. What does Antipholus of Syracuse question Dromio of Ephesus about in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) If he has found a way home.
(b) The money he gave him.
(c) The weather.
(d) Where they will go for dinner.
4. Who says, "Ay, ay, he told his mind upon mine ear: Beshrew his hand, I scarce could understand it"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
5. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to enter the scene during Adriana and Luciana's conversation at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Who runs away in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does Dromio of Ephesus claim his master is late for when he approaches Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does the Duke tell Egeon he wishes he could reverse, but cannot?
5. What caused Egeon and his family to become separated according to his story in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)