|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Fie, how impatience loureth in your face!"?
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
2. What profession does Egeon tell the Duke he once had?
(a) A tavern owner.
(b) A jeweler.
(c) A merchant.
(d) A goldsmith.
3. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
(a) The palace.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse's home.
(c) The mart.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus' home.
4. Finish the sentence: "Whom whilst I labour'd of a love to see, I hazarded the loss of whom I ____."
5. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "My gold".
(b) "Oh dear".
(c) "My silver".
(d) "Honest to God".
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
2. Finish the sentence: "Time is their master, and, when they see time, they'll go or come: if so, be patient, ______."
3. Finish the sentence: "We being strangers here, how darest thou trust so great a charge from thine own ______."
4. What does Luciana tell Adriana that jealousy has caused her to become at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse give to Dromio of Syracuse to take to an inn?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)