|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse give to Dromio of Syracuse to take to an inn?
(b) A chain.
(c) Some papers.
(d) A ring.
2. What does Dromio of Ephesus deny being given by Antipholus of Syracuse?
(a) A book.
(b) A mirror.
(c) A chain.
3. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "Honest to God".
(b) "My silver".
(c) "Oh dear".
(d) "My gold".
4. When does Egeon have to pay his ransom by to avoid execution?
(a) One month.
(b) In a week.
(c) In two days.
(d) By sunset.
5. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(b) The Centaur.
(c) The Porpentine.
(d) The Tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Ay, ay, he told his mind upon mine ear: Beshrew his hand, I scarce could understand it"?
2. What is the name of the Duke introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who does Dromio of Ephesus tell Antipholus of Syracuse is waiting on him at his home?
4. Finish the sentence: "They say this town is full of cozenage, as, nimble jugglers that deceive the ____."
5. What areas does Egeon tell the Duke he traveled through before coming to Ephesus?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)