|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dromio of Ephesus tell Antipholus of Syracuse is waiting on him at his home?
(a) His father.
(b) His wife and her sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
2. Where does Egeon tell the Duke he is from?
3. Finish the sentence: "We being strangers here, how darest thou trust so great a charge from thine own ______."
4. In what way do Egeon and his family try and keep themselves on the ship?
(a) Hid under the life rafts.
(b) Tied themselves to the mast.
(c) Offer money.
(d) Went underboard.
5. Where does the First Merchant tell Antipholus of Syracuse he should pretend to be from at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse give to Dromio of Syracuse to take to an inn?
2. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Who says, "Now, trust me, were it not against our laws, against my crown, my oath, my dignity"?
4. What is the name of the Duke introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What does Dromio of Ephesus deny being given by Antipholus of Syracuse?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)