|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
(a) The mart.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse's home.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus' home.
(d) The palace.
2. From where did Egeon say the boat was that rescued his wife and one of his sons?
3. Finish the sentence: "They say this town is full of cozenage, as, nimble jugglers that deceive the ____."
4. Who says, "Now, trust me, were it not against our laws, against my crown, my oath, my dignity"?
(a) The Duke's officer.
(d) The Duke.
5. Who says, "Yet this my comfort: when your words are done, my woes end likewise with the evening sun"?
(a) The Duke's attendant.
(b) The Duke.
(d) The Duke's officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse question Dromio of Ephesus about in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse do to Dromio of Ephesus after he begins talking about Antipholus' wife in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Who does Dromio of Ephesus tell Antipholus of Syracuse is waiting on him at his home?
4. Who says, "Many a man would take you at your word, and go indeed, having so good a mean"?
5. Who says, "What, wilt thou flout me thus unto my face, being forbid? There, take you that, sir knave"?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)