|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what setting does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
(a) A palace hall.
(b) A market.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse's house.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
2. How old was Egeon's son when he decided to leave home in search of his lost brother?
3. From where did Egeon say the boat was that rescued his wife and one of his sons?
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse question Dromio of Ephesus about in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Where they will go for dinner.
(b) The money he gave him.
(c) If he has found a way home.
(d) The weather.
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse give to Dromio of Syracuse to take to an inn?
(a) A chain.
(c) A ring.
(d) Some papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse tell the First Merchant he is going to do to pass his time at the end of their conversation in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What is the name of Egeon's long lost wife?
3. When does Egeon have to pay his ransom by to avoid execution?
4. Where does Egeon tell the Duke he is from?
5. What does the Duke offer Egeon at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)