Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Here's not a man I meet but doth salute me as if I were their well-acquainted friend; and every one doth call me by my _____."
2. What does Angelo tell the Second Merchant he is owed payment for in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A piece of clothing.
(b) The chain.
(c) A book.
(d) A ring.
3. Who says, "As from a bear a man would run for life, so fly I from her that would be my wife"?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
4. What is the name of the Duke introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What does Luciana say is the only reason Antipholus married her sister in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Her home.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her looks.
(d) Her money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. Who interrupts the conversation between Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What is Angelo prepared to give Antipholus of Ephesus when he approaches him in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. From where has Antipholus of Ephesus just come when he approaches Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. Where does Egeon tell the Duke he is from?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)