Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Far from her nest the lapwing cries away: my heart prays for him, though my tongue do ______."
2. In Act 3, Scene 2, why does Angelo NOT bring the item he gives to Antipholus of Syracuse to the restaurant as originally planned?
(a) He got caught up with a customer.
(b) The item was unfinished, which made him late.
(c) He lost the item.
(d) He misplaced his ride.
3. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say he wants Luciana to teach him?
(a) How to speak.
(b) How to love.
(c) How to think and speak.
(d) How to think.
4. What is the name of the Duke introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What do Dormio of Syracuse and the female servant mistake Antipholus of Ephesus and his friends for near the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
(b) Unruly local boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he is about to travel to during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. How does Dromio of Syracuse distract Antipholus of Syracuse when he becomes angry with him in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Since when does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he has owed him during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse offer to do after Angelo gives him the item in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. Where does Egeon tell the Duke he is from?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)