|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to tell Antipholus of Ephesus and his men that they cannot enter the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
2. Finish the sentence: "Ay, ay, Antipholus, look strange and frown: some other mistress hath thy sweet _____."
3. Who says, "I did not see you since you sent me hence, home to the Centaur, with the gold you gave me"?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
4. In what setting does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
(a) A palace hall.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(c) A market.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse's house.
5. Finish the sentence: "And he will bless that cross with other beating: between you I shall have a holy _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Dromio of Syracuse to "bid the servants spread for dinner"?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
3. Finish the sentence: "Be it my wrong you are from me exempt, but wrong not that wrong with a more _______."
4. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse suggest that Dromio must have spoken with Adriana before in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What is the name of the Duke introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)