Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus to do after he has told his story in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Bring Antipholus home.
(b) Go to the jail.
(c) Go to the market.
(d) Go to the palace.
2. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
3. Who runs away in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse.
4. In what setting does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
(a) A market.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse's house.
(c) A palace hall.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
5. Finish the sentence: "We being strangers here, how darest thou trust so great a charge from thine own ______."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luciana say Antipholus of Ephesus' is "the bridle" of?
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse give to Dromio of Syracuse to take to an inn?
3. Finish the sentence: "Time is their master, and, when they see time, they'll go or come: if so, be patient, ______."
4. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus she will do if he disobeys her near the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who is described as "horn-mad"?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)