|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I cannot, nor I will not, hold me still; my tongue, though not my heart, shall have his will"?
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
2. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse say he must go at the end of Act 4, Scene 4?
(a) The Porpentine.
(b) The Tiger.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) The harbor.
3. Finish the sentence: "Nay, 'tis for me to be patient; I am in ______."
4. In what manner does Dromio of Syracuse enter the house in Act 4, Scene 2?
(b) In a rush.
5. When does Egeon have to pay his ransom by to avoid execution?
(a) By sunset.
(b) In a week.
(c) One month.
(d) In two days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the establishment that Antipholus of Ephesus decides to take his friends to for dinner?
2. What does Dromio of Syracuse claim has turned itself backwards?
3. Where does Egeon tell the Duke he is from?
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say the Courtesan is after she approaches him in Act 4, Scene 3?
5. To whom does Dromio of Syracuse agree to go to at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)