|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Egeon tell the Duke he is from?
2. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse's home.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus' home.
(c) The palace.
(d) The mart.
3. Whose mood does Antipholus of Ephesus try and improve upon in Act 3, Scene 1?
(c) Dromio of Ephesus'.
4. Finish the sentence: "Be it my wrong you are from me exempt, but wrong not that wrong with a more _______."
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse give to Dromio of Syracuse to take to an inn?
(b) Some papers.
(c) A ring.
(d) A chain.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where did Egeon say the boat was that rescued his wife and one of his sons?
2. Who says, "Thus I mend it: Time himself is bald and therefore to the world's end will have bald followers"?
3. Where does Act 4, Scene 2 take place?
4. Who says, "The plainer dealer, the sooner lost: yet he loseth it in a kind of jollity"?
5. Since when does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he has owed him during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)