|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose physical attributes are compared to a map of the world in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Who says, "But, sirrah, you shall buy this sport as dear as all the metal in your shop will answer"?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(b) The Second Merchant.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
3. What does Adriana question the officer about after Antipholus of Ephesus is taken off by the conjuror?
(a) His jail sentence.
(b) The nature of his debt.
(c) His possessions.
(d) His infidelity.
4. Who says, "I cannot, nor I will not, hold me still; my tongue, though not my heart, shall have his will"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
5. Who says, "Fie, how impatience loureth in your face!"?
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dromio of Ephesus claim his master is late for when he approaches Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What is Antipholus of Syracuse musing about at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3?
4. Who is waiting on the street at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 4?
5. What does the Duke tell Egeon he wishes he could reverse, but cannot?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)