|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where has Antipholus of Ephesus just come when he approaches Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) The market.
(b) The Courtesan's.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) The Tiger.
2. What does the Courtesan question Antipholus of Syracuse about when she first sees him in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) The bail money.
(b) The ring.
(c) The rope's end.
(d) The chain.
3. What time does Adriana complain it is at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) 5 o'clock.
(b) 1 o'clock.
(c) 2 o'clock.
4. Finish the sentence: "Husband, I'll dine above with you to-day and shrive you of a thousand idle _____."
5. What does Dromio of Ephesus claim his master is late for when he approaches Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A meeting.
(c) Dinner with his wife.
(d) Dinner with a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "This I wonder at, that he, unknown to me, should be in debt"?
2. Where does the First Merchant tell Antipholus of Syracuse he should pretend to be from at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Finish the sentence: "Here's not a man I meet but doth salute me as if I were their well-acquainted friend; and every one doth call me by my _____."
4. Who says, "What, wilt thou flout me thus unto my face, being forbid? There, take you that, sir knave"?
5. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)