|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse offer to do after Angelo gives him the item in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) To give him a ride.
(b) To pay him.
(c) To dine with him.
(d) To go home with him.
2. Who says, "The plainer dealer, the sooner lost: yet he loseth it in a kind of jollity"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
3. Finish the sentence: "Be it my wrong you are from me exempt, but wrong not that wrong with a more _______."
4. Who is waiting on the street at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 4?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) Dromio of Syracuse and Angelo.
(c) The Second Merchant and Angelo.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus and an officer.
5. In what manner does Dromio of Syracuse enter the house in Act 4, Scene 2?
(b) In a rush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Say what you will, sir, but I know what I know; that you beat me at the mart, I have your hand to show"?
2. Where does Dromio of Syracuse say one should not drop their money in during Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Angelo give to Antipholus of Syracuse when he enters the house in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. What is the name of the establishment that Antipholus of Ephesus decides to take his friends to for dinner?
5. At the end of Act 3, Scene 1, what does Antipholus of Ephesus ask Angelo to get for him to give to another woman in order to spite his wife?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)