|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say he wants Luciana to teach him?
(a) How to think and speak.
(b) How to think.
(c) How to love.
(d) How to speak.
2. Finish the sentence: "Ay, ay, Antipholus, look strange and frown: some other mistress hath thy sweet _____."
3. What does Adriana question the officer about after Antipholus of Ephesus is taken off by the conjuror?
(a) The nature of his debt.
(b) His infidelity.
(c) His jail sentence.
(d) His possessions.
4. What does Dromio of Ephesus deny being given by Antipholus of Syracuse?
(b) A book.
(c) A chain.
(d) A mirror.
5. Finish the sentence: "It was two ere I left him, and now the clock strikes ___."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus to do after he has told his story in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Who says, "Call thyself sister, sweet, for I am thee"?
3. Who is not waiting with Antipholus of Ephesus at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
4. Who says, "Ay, to a niggardly host, and more sparing guest: but though my cates be mean, take them in good part"?
5. Who says, "As from a bear a man would run for life, so fly I from her that would be my wife"?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)