|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say the Courtesan is after she approaches him in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) A lamb.
(c) An angel.
2. What areas does Egeon tell the Duke he traveled through before coming to Ephesus?
(a) Greece and Asia.
(b) Africa and Italy.
(c) Greece and France.
(d) Africa and Asia.
3. Who says, "Fie, brother! how the world is changed with you!"?
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
4. What does the Second Merchant ask from Angelo at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A book.
(b) A necklace.
(c) Payment for a sum he owes.
(d) A ring.
5. Who says, "And true he swore, though yet forsworn he were"?
(d) Dromio of Syracuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fetches the item that Dromio of Syracuse requests in Act 4, Scene 2?
2. What does the Duke offer Egeon at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
3. In what way do Egeon and his family try and keep themselves on the ship?
4. What does the conjuror offer to do if the officer lets Antipholus go in Act 4, Scene 4?
5. Finish the sentence: "It was two ere I left him, and now the clock strikes ___."
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)