|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Egeon tell the Duke he is from?
2. What profession does Egeon tell the Duke he once had?
(a) A tavern owner.
(b) A jeweler.
(c) A merchant.
(d) A goldsmith.
3. What does the conjuror offer to do if the officer lets Antipholus go in Act 4, Scene 4?
(a) Pay his debt.
(b) Imprison him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Cure him.
4. What does Dromio of Syracuse tell the women he has come to the house for in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) He needs money to bail out Antipholus.
(b) He needs a horse.
(c) He needs a necklace.
(d) He wants dinner.
5. Where does Act 4, Scene 2 take place?
(a) The market.
(b) The Tiger.
(c) The palace.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. What does Adriana question the officer about after Antipholus of Ephesus is taken off by the conjuror?
3. What type of "limbo" does Dromio of Syracuse tell Adriana that Antipholus is in?
4. In what setting does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
5. Who says, "That labour may you save: see where he comes"?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)