|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Belike you thought our love would last too long, if it were chain'd together, and therefore came ____."
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say the Courtesan is after she approaches him in Act 4, Scene 3?
(b) A lamb.
(d) An angel.
3. Who says, "Fie, how impatience loureth in your face!"?
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
4. Who says, "I did not see you since you sent me hence, home to the Centaur, with the gold you gave me"?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
5. Which two characters are conversing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) Adriana and Luciana.
(b) Luciana and Dromio of Ephesus.
(c) Adriana and Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Adriana and Luce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 3, Scene 1 take place?
2. Who says, "The plainer dealer, the sooner lost: yet he loseth it in a kind of jollity"?
3. Finish the sentence: "Ay, sir, the sergeant of the band, he that brings any man to answer it that breaks his ____."
4. Who says, "And true he swore, though yet forsworn he were"?
5. What caused Egeon and his family to abandon the ship carrying them home according to his story in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)