|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Dormio of Syracuse to express confusion in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) He has lost his ring.
(b) He can't find his belongings.
(c) He discovered a woman at the house had claimed him.
(d) He doesn't know where he is.
2. Which two characters are conversing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) Luciana and Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) Adriana and Luce.
(c) Adriana and Luciana.
(d) Adriana and Dromio of Ephesus.
3. Finish the sentence: "With what persuasion did he tempt thy ____."
4. What does Angelo give to Antipholus of Syracuse when he enters the house in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) A chain.
(b) A rope.
(c) A ring.
(d) A watch.
5. What is the name of Egeon's long lost wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Courtesan decide to go at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
2. What do Dormio of Syracuse and the female servant mistake Antipholus of Ephesus and his friends for near the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
3. Who says, "Thus I mend it: Time himself is bald and therefore to the world's end will have bald followers"?
4. Who runs away in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Who is accompanying Angelo and the Second Merchant at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)