|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dormio of Syracuse and the female servant mistake Antipholus of Ephesus and his friends for near the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
(c) Unruly local boys.
2. Finish the sentence: "Marry sir, such claim as you would lay to your horse; and she would have me as a _____."
3. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse suggest that Dromio must have spoken with Adriana before in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Because she looks familiar.
(b) Because she is pretty.
(c) Because she knows his name.
(d) Because she is nice.
4. Where does Dromio of Syracuse go when he leaves the house at the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) To the market.
(b) To the port.
(c) To the palace.
(d) To bail out Antipholus.
5. Who says, "Thus I mend it: Time himself is bald and therefore to the world's end will have bald followers"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Dromio of Syracuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Who asks, "Why should their liberty than ours be more"?
3. What does Antipholus of Syracuse tell the First Merchant he is going to do to pass his time at the end of their conversation in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Finish the sentence: "Whom whilst I labour'd of a love to see, I hazarded the loss of whom I ____."
5. Which two characters are conversing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)