|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Antipholus of Ephesus complain is shrewish at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) His mother.
(b) The Courtesan.
(c) His wife.
(d) His wife's sister.
2. Finish the sentence: "The beasts, the fishes, and the winged fowls, are their males' subjects and at their _______."
3. What does Antipholus of Ephesus instruct Dromio of Ephesus to purchase before approaching Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A flower.
(b) A chain.
(c) A rope's end.
(d) A ring.
4. Finish the sentence: "Time is their master, and, when they see time, they'll go or come: if so, be patient, ______."
5. How old was Egeon's son when he decided to leave home in search of his lost brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Fie, how impatience loureth in your face!"?
2. Who says, "Fie, brother! how the world is changed with you!"?
3. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus she will do if he disobeys her near the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What is the name of the conjuror introduced in Act 4, Scene 4?
5. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)