|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus to do after he has told his story in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Go to the palace.
(b) Bring Antipholus home.
(c) Go to the jail.
(d) Go to the market.
2. How old was Egeon's son when he decided to leave home in search of his lost brother?
3. Who says, "I cannot, nor I will not, hold me still; my tongue, though not my heart, shall have his will"?
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse.
4. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus' home.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse's home.
(c) The palace.
(d) The mart.
5. Who says, "This I wonder at, that he, unknown to me, should be in debt"?
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Whom whilst I labour'd of a love to see, I hazarded the loss of whom I ____."
2. Finish the sentence: "It was two ere I left him, and now the clock strikes ___."
3. Who says, "What, wilt thou flout me thus unto my face, being forbid? There, take you that, sir knave"?
4. Who calls out to Antipholus of Ephesus' servants to let them inside the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Who is the first person to be threatened with arrest by the officer in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)