|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where has Dromio of Syracuse found a ship in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse tell the First Merchant he is going to do to pass his time at the end of their conversation in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Wander the city.
(b) Sell some jewelry.
(c) Find some food.
(d) Visit a friend.
3. Finish the sentence: "Whom whilst I labour'd of a love to see, I hazarded the loss of whom I ____."
4. In what manner does Dromio of Syracuse enter the house in Act 4, Scene 2?
(b) In a rush.
5. With whom does Antipholus of Ephesus tell his friends they will meet for dinner at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) The FIrst Merchant.
(b) The Second Merchant.
(d) A Courtesan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the conjuror offer to do if the officer lets Antipholus go in Act 4, Scene 4?
2. Finish the sentence: "With what persuasion did he tempt thy ____."
3. Who says, "And true he swore, though yet forsworn he were"?
4. Who is the first character to enter in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who does Antipholus of Syracuse confess his love for in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)