|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way do Egeon and his family try and keep themselves on the ship?
(a) Offer money.
(b) Hid under the life rafts.
(c) Went underboard.
(d) Tied themselves to the mast.
2. Finish the sentence: "The gold I gave to Dromio is laid up safe at the Centaur; and the heedful slave is wander'd forth, in care to seek me out by computation and mine host's _____."
3. What does Antipholus of Syracuse offer to do after Angelo gives him the item in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) To go home with him.
(b) To pay him.
(c) To dine with him.
(d) To give him a ride.
4. What does the Duke tell Egeon he can do "to make up the sum" of his ransom?
(a) Beg and borrow.
(c) Work for it.
5. Finish the sentence: "And he will bless that cross with other beating: between you I shall have a holy _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to tell Antipholus of Ephesus and his men that they cannot enter the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. What is the name of the Duke introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who fetches the item that Dromio of Syracuse requests in Act 4, Scene 2?
4. With whom does Antipholus of Ephesus tell his friends they will meet for dinner at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Who says, "Yet this my comfort: when your words are done, my woes end likewise with the evening sun"?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)