|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Dormio of Syracuse to express confusion in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) He doesn't know where he is.
(b) He can't find his belongings.
(c) He discovered a woman at the house had claimed him.
(d) He has lost his ring.
2. Finish the sentence: "The beasts, the fishes, and the winged fowls, are their males' subjects and at their _______."
3. From where did Egeon say the boat was that rescued his wife and one of his sons?
4. Who is described as "horn-mad"?
5. What does Antipholus of Ephesus do when Dromio makes a joke about the bail money?
(a) Beats Dromio.
(b) Screams at the officer.
(d) Yells at Dromio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Belike you thought our love would last too long, if it were chain'd together, and therefore came ____."
2. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
3. Who tells Dromio of Syracuse to "bid the servants spread for dinner"?
4. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who asks, "Why should their liberty than ours be more"?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)