|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 4, Scene 2 take place?
(a) The market.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(c) The palace.
(d) The Tiger.
2. Which two characters are conversing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) Adriana and Luciana.
(b) Adriana and Luce.
(c) Luciana and Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Adriana and Dromio of Ephesus.
3. What is Antipholus of Ephesus hoping to get from Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A chain.
(b) A flower.
(c) A dress.
(d) A ring.
4. Who says, "Ay, ay, he told his mind upon mine ear: Beshrew his hand, I scarce could understand it"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
5. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) He wishes to leave Ephesus on a boat.
(b) He wants him to bring his belongings to the house.
(c) He needs some money.
(d) He wants him to pick up a necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does the Duke tell Egeon he can do "to make up the sum" of his ransom?
3. In what manner does Dromio of Syracuse enter the house in Act 4, Scene 2?
4. What does Luciana tell Adriana that jealousy has caused her to become at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does the Second Merchant ask from Angelo at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)