|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Adriana become angry with after learning of Antipholus' advances on Luciana?
2. Which character wishes to flee Ephesus at the end of Act 4, Scene 4?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(d) Dromio of Syracuse.
3. When does Egeon have to pay his ransom by to avoid execution?
(a) One month.
(b) In two days.
(c) By sunset.
(d) In a week.
4. At whose shop does Antipholus of Ephesus plan to tell his wife he was at, which caused him to be late for dinner?
(b) The Courtesan's.
(d) The merchant's.
5. Finish the sentence: "Here's not a man I meet but doth salute me as if I were their well-acquainted friend; and every one doth call me by my _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "The fellow is distract, and so am I; and here we wander in illusions: some blessed power deliver us from hence"?
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse question Dromio of Ephesus about in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. To whom does Dromio of Syracuse agree to go to at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What does Angelo give to Antipholus of Syracuse when he enters the house in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What does Dromio of Syracuse have with him when he runs into Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 4, Scene 3?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)