|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
2. Finish the sentence: "Far from her nest the lapwing cries away: my heart prays for him, though my tongue do ______."
3. In what way do Egeon and his family try and keep themselves on the ship?
(a) Went underboard.
(b) Hid under the life rafts.
(c) Tied themselves to the mast.
(d) Offer money.
4. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus she will do if he disobeys her near the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Disown him.
(b) Fire him.
(c) Beat him.
(d) Curse him.
5. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) He wants him to bring his belongings to the house.
(b) He needs some money.
(c) He wants him to pick up a necklace.
(d) He wishes to leave Ephesus on a boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Not that Adam that kept the Paradise but that Adam that keeps the prison: he that goes in the calf's skin that was killed for the Prodigal"?
2. Who says, "And true he swore, though yet forsworn he were"?
3. What does Luciana say Antipholus of Ephesus' is "the bridle" of?
4. What profession does Egeon tell the Duke he once had?
5. Finish the sentence: "They say this town is full of cozenage, as, nimble jugglers that deceive the ____."
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)