|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dromio of Syracuse go when he leaves the house at the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) To bail out Antipholus.
(b) To the palace.
(c) To the market.
(d) To the port.
2. What caused Egeon and his family to abandon the ship carrying them home according to his story in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) An attack.
(b) They were made to abandon ship by the crew.
(c) Bad weather.
(d) The crew had become sick.
3. Finish the sentence: "Whom whilst I labour'd of a love to see, I hazarded the loss of whom I ____."
4. What is Angelo prepared to give Antipholus of Ephesus when he approaches him in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A flower.
(b) A bill for the chain.
(c) Some papers.
(d) A ring.
5. Who is accompanying Angelo and the Second Merchant at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) The Courtesan.
(b) The Duke.
(c) An officer.
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "But your reason was not substantial, why there is no time to _____."
2. Finish the sentence: "He gains by death that hath such means to die: let Love, being light, be drowned if she ____."
3. Who says, "Call thyself sister, sweet, for I am thee"?
4. What is the name of the establishment that Antipholus of Ephesus decides to take his friends to for dinner?
5. Who tells Dromio of Syracuse to "bid the servants spread for dinner"?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)