|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duke offer Egeon at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) To let him go into the city and borrow money for his ransom.
(b) To let him go for nothing.
(c) To not make him pay a ransom.
(d) To let him go in exchange for his labor.
2. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "Oh dear".
(b) "My gold".
(c) "Honest to God".
(d) "My silver".
3. Who asks, "Why should their liberty than ours be more"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
4. What is the name of the inn Antipholus of Syracuse is staying at in Ephesus?
(a) The River.
(b) The Tiger.
(c) The Porpentine.
(d) The Centaur.
5. Finish the sentence: "Whom whilst I labour'd of a love to see, I hazarded the loss of whom I ____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
2. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse suggest that Dromio must have spoken with Adriana before in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Finish the sentence: "Ay, ay, Antipholus, look strange and frown: some other mistress hath thy sweet _____."
4. Who is the first character to enter in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Where does Dromio of Syracuse say one should not drop their money in during Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)