|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
2. What does the Duke tell Egeon he can do "to make up the sum" of his ransom?
(c) Beg and borrow.
(d) Work for it.
3. Finish the sentence: "Husband, I'll dine above with you to-day and shrive you of a thousand idle _____."
4. Who does Antipholus of Syracuse call a "villain" in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
5. Finish the sentence: "The beasts, the fishes, and the winged fowls, are their males' subjects and at their _______."
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "But your reason was not substantial, why there is no time to _____."
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse give to Dromio of Syracuse to take to an inn?
3. Who does Dromio of Ephesus tell Antipholus of Syracuse is waiting on him at his home?
4. Who is the first character to enter in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Finish the sentence: "They say this town is full of cozenage, as, nimble jugglers that deceive the ____."
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)