|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The First Merchant.
(b) The Second Merchant.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus.
2. What time does Adriana complain it is at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) 5 o'clock.
(c) 2 o'clock.
(d) 1 o'clock.
3. Finish the sentence: "Ay, ay, Antipholus, look strange and frown: some other mistress hath thy sweet _____."
4. During his speech at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, where does Antipholus of Syracuse say Dromio told him his house was located?
(a) The Tiger.
(b) The Centaur.
(c) The Phoenix.
(d) The Porpentine.
5. Where does Egeon tell the Duke he is from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Be it my wrong you are from me exempt, but wrong not that wrong with a more _______."
2. Finish the sentence: "The gold I gave to Dromio is laid up safe at the Centaur; and the heedful slave is wander'd forth, in care to seek me out by computation and mine host's _____."
3. How old was Egeon's son when he decided to leave home in search of his lost brother?
4. Who does Dromio of Ephesus tell Antipholus of Syracuse is waiting on him at his home?
5. In what setting does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)