|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse go at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus' home.
(b) The Centaur.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) The palace.
2. Finish the sentence: "Be it my wrong you are from me exempt, but wrong not that wrong with a more _______."
3. Finish the sentence: "Whom whilst I labour'd of a love to see, I hazarded the loss of whom I ____."
4. Who is the first to enter the scene during Adriana and Luciana's conversation at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
5. What does Luciana say Antipholus of Ephesus' is "the bridle" of?
(c) Good deeds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "The beasts, the fishes, and the winged fowls, are their males' subjects and at their _______."
2. How does Dromio of Syracuse distract Antipholus of Syracuse when he becomes angry with him in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. From where did Egeon say the boat was that rescued his wife and one of his sons?
4. Who does Dromio of Ephesus tell Antipholus of Syracuse is waiting on him at his home?
5. Who says, "Now, trust me, were it not against our laws, against my crown, my oath, my dignity"?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)