|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Antipholus of Syracuse call a "villain" in Act 2, Scene 2?
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse do to Dromio of Ephesus after he begins talking about Antipholus' wife in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Makes fun of him.
(b) Yells at him.
(c) Beats him.
(d) Laughs at him.
3. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Porpentine.
(b) The Tiger.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
4. Who is the first character to enter in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse.
5. Who says, "Yet this my comfort: when your words are done, my woes end likewise with the evening sun"?
(a) The Duke.
(b) The Duke's attendant.
(d) The Duke's officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse suggest that Dromio must have spoken with Adriana before in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Finish the sentence: "The beasts, the fishes, and the winged fowls, are their males' subjects and at their _______."
3. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
4. What does Dromio of Ephesus claim his master is late for when he approaches Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse tell the First Merchant he is going to do to pass his time at the end of their conversation in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)