|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "What, wilt thou flout me thus unto my face, being forbid? There, take you that, sir knave"?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(d) Dromio of Syracuse.
2. Finish the sentence: "They say this town is full of cozenage, as, nimble jugglers that deceive the ____."
3. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus' home.
(b) The mart.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse's home.
(d) The palace.
4. Who says, "I did not see you since you sent me hence, home to the Centaur, with the gold you gave me"?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
5. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "We being strangers here, how darest thou trust so great a charge from thine own ______."
2. Where do Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse go at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. When does Egeon have to pay his ransom by to avoid execution?
4. What does the Duke tell Egeon he can do "to make up the sum" of his ransom?
5. Who runs away in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)