|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Egeon's son when he decided to leave home in search of his lost brother?
2. Finish the sentence: "And he will bless that cross with other beating: between you I shall have a holy _____."
3. In what setting does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
(a) A palace hall.
(b) A market.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse's house.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
4. Who says, "Fie, how impatience loureth in your face!"?
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse question Dromio of Ephesus about in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The weather.
(b) If he has found a way home.
(c) The money he gave him.
(d) Where they will go for dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse go at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Luciana say Antipholus of Ephesus' is "the bridle" of?
3. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus she will do if he disobeys her near the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What caused Egeon and his family to become separated according to his story in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Finish the sentence: "They say this town is full of cozenage, as, nimble jugglers that deceive the ____."
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)