|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Dromio of Syracuse to "bid the servants spread for dinner"?
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse.
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse tell the First Merchant he is going to do to pass his time at the end of their conversation in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Visit a friend.
(b) Sell some jewelry.
(c) Wander the city.
(d) Find some food.
3. What does Luciana tell Adriana that jealousy has caused her to become at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(c) A fool.
4. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Second Merchant.
(c) The First Merchant.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
5. What areas does Egeon tell the Duke he traveled through before coming to Ephesus?
(a) Africa and Asia.
(b) Greece and Asia.
(c) Africa and Italy.
(d) Greece and France.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse question Dromio of Ephesus about in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What time does Adriana complain it is at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Who says, "Thus I mend it: Time himself is bald and therefore to the world's end will have bald followers"?
5. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)