|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Egeon and his family to abandon the ship carrying them home according to his story in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The crew had become sick.
(b) They were made to abandon ship by the crew.
(c) Bad weather.
(d) An attack.
2. What does Luciana say Antipholus of Ephesus' is "the bridle" of?
(d) Good deeds.
3. Who says, "Many a man would take you at your word, and go indeed, having so good a mean"?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse.
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse question Dromio of Ephesus about in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) If he has found a way home.
(b) Where they will go for dinner.
(c) The money he gave him.
(d) The weather.
5. Finish the sentence: "And he will bless that cross with other beating: between you I shall have a holy _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dromio of Ephesus tell Antipholus of Syracuse is waiting on him at his home?
2. Finish the sentence: "Ay, ay, Antipholus, look strange and frown: some other mistress hath thy sweet _____."
3. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
4. What is the name of the Duke introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. How old was Egeon's son when he decided to leave home in search of his lost brother?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)