|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus to do after he has told his story in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Go to the jail.
(b) Bring Antipholus home.
(c) Go to the market.
(d) Go to the palace.
2. Who says, "I did not see you since you sent me hence, home to the Centaur, with the gold you gave me"?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
3. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus' home.
(b) The palace.
(c) The mart.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse's home.
4. Finish the sentence: "We being strangers here, how darest thou trust so great a charge from thine own ______."
5. What profession does Egeon tell the Duke he once had?
(a) A jeweler.
(b) A goldsmith.
(c) A tavern owner.
(d) A merchant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Adriana complain it is at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse give to Dromio of Syracuse to take to an inn?
3. Finish the sentence: "Time is their master, and, when they see time, they'll go or come: if so, be patient, ______."
4. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. How old was Egeon's son when he decided to leave home in search of his lost brother?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)