|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where did Egeon say the boat was that rescued his wife and one of his sons?
2. Who says, "Fie, brother! how the world is changed with you!"?
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
3. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
(a) The mart.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse's home.
(c) The palace.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus' home.
4. What time does Adriana complain it is at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) 1 o'clock.
(c) 2 o'clock.
(d) 5 o'clock.
5. Finish the sentence: "And he will bless that cross with other beating: between you I shall have a holy _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as "horn-mad"?
2. Who says, "I did not see you since you sent me hence, home to the Centaur, with the gold you gave me"?
3. Where does the First Merchant tell Antipholus of Syracuse he should pretend to be from at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does Dromio of Ephesus claim his master is late for when he approaches Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Who says, "The plainer dealer, the sooner lost: yet he loseth it in a kind of jollity"?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)