|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luciana tell Adriana that jealousy has caused her to become at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) A fool.
2. Finish the sentence: "Whom whilst I labour'd of a love to see, I hazarded the loss of whom I ____."
3. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(b) The First Merchant.
(d) The Second Merchant.
4. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
5. Who says, "The plainer dealer, the sooner lost: yet he loseth it in a kind of jollity"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse give to Dromio of Syracuse to take to an inn?
2. Where does Dromio of Syracuse say one should not drop their money in during Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Dromio of Ephesus claim his master is late for when he approaches Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Finish the sentence: "But your reason was not substantial, why there is no time to _____."
5. Finish the sentence: "Ay, ay, Antipholus, look strange and frown: some other mistress hath thy sweet _____."
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)