|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luciana tell Adriana that jealousy has caused her to become at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(c) A fool.
2. From where did Egeon say the boat was that rescued his wife and one of his sons?
3. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse suggest that Dromio must have spoken with Adriana before in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Because she is pretty.
(b) Because she looks familiar.
(c) Because she knows his name.
(d) Because she is nice.
4. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
(a) The palace.
(b) The mart.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse's home.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus' home.
5. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Centaur.
(b) The Tiger.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(d) The Porpentine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Now, trust me, were it not against our laws, against my crown, my oath, my dignity"?
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse give to Dromio of Syracuse to take to an inn?
3. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus to do after he has told his story in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Finish the sentence: "Time is their master, and, when they see time, they'll go or come: if so, be patient, ______."
5. Who says, "Fie, how impatience loureth in your face!"?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)