|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way do Egeon and his family try and keep themselves on the ship?
(a) Tied themselves to the mast.
(b) Went underboard.
(c) Hid under the life rafts.
(d) Offer money.
2. What does Dromio of Ephesus claim his master is late for when he approaches Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Dinner with his wife.
(c) Dinner with a friend.
(d) A meeting.
3. Who says, "Fie, brother! how the world is changed with you!"?
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
4. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus' home.
(b) The mart.
(c) The palace.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse's home.
5. Who does Dromio of Ephesus tell Antipholus of Syracuse is waiting on him at his home?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His wife.
(d) His wife and her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Ay, ay, he told his mind upon mine ear: Beshrew his hand, I scarce could understand it"?
2. Who says, "Now, trust me, were it not against our laws, against my crown, my oath, my dignity"?
3. What is the name of Egeon's long lost wife?
4. What does Dromio of Ephesus deny being given by Antipholus of Syracuse?
5. Who says, "Thus I mend it: Time himself is bald and therefore to the world's end will have bald followers"?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)