|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
2. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus' home.
(b) The mart.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse's home.
(d) The palace.
3. What is the name of Egeon's long lost wife?
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse do to Dromio of Ephesus after he begins talking about Antipholus' wife in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Yells at him.
(b) Laughs at him.
(c) Makes fun of him.
(d) Beats him.
5. What does Luciana tell Adriana that jealousy has caused her to become at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(c) A fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
2. Finish the sentence: "We being strangers here, how darest thou trust so great a charge from thine own ______."
3. Where do Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse go at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who does Dromio of Ephesus tell Antipholus of Syracuse is waiting on him at his home?
5. Who says, "Yet this my comfort: when your words are done, my woes end likewise with the evening sun"?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)