|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse tell the First Merchant he is going to do to pass his time at the end of their conversation in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Find some food.
(b) Sell some jewelry.
(c) Visit a friend.
(d) Wander the city.
2. Who asks, "Why should their liberty than ours be more"?
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse.
3. What does Luciana tell Adriana that jealousy has caused her to become at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A fool.
4. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Tiger.
(b) The Porpentine.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
5. When does Egeon have to pay his ransom by to avoid execution?
(a) In two days.
(b) One month.
(c) By sunset.
(d) In a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
2. Finish the sentence: "Ay, ay, Antipholus, look strange and frown: some other mistress hath thy sweet _____."
3. Finish the sentence: "Time is their master, and, when they see time, they'll go or come: if so, be patient, ______."
4. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
5. Who says, "Fie, brother! how the world is changed with you!"?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)