Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting on the street at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 4?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus and an officer.
(b) Dromio of Syracuse and Angelo.
(c) The Second Merchant and Angelo.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Ephesus.
2. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
3. Where does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he is about to travel to during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What is the name of the Duke introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off to in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The palace.
(b) The market.
(c) The harbor.
(d) The Centaur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luciana confess at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
2. Who says, "Fie, brother! how the world is changed with you!"?
3. Who says, "And true he swore, though yet forsworn he were"?
4. To whom does Dromio of Syracuse agree to go to at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
5. Where does Egeon tell the Duke he is from?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)