Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Antipholus of Syracuse call a "villain" in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
2. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus she will do if he disobeys her near the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Curse him.
(b) Disown him.
(c) Beat him.
(d) Fire him.
3. Who says, "Ay, ay, he told his mind upon mine ear: Beshrew his hand, I scarce could understand it"?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse.
4. In what setting does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse's house.
(b) A palace hall.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(d) A market.
5. Finish the sentence: "Time is their master, and, when they see time, they'll go or come: if so, be patient, ______."
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "The gold I gave to Dromio is laid up safe at the Centaur; and the heedful slave is wander'd forth, in care to seek me out by computation and mine host's _____."
2. Finish the sentence: "We being strangers here, how darest thou trust so great a charge from thine own ______."
3. What does Luciana tell Adriana that jealousy has caused her to become at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Finish the sentence: "And he will bless that cross with other beating: between you I shall have a holy _____."
5. Finish the sentence: "Ay, ay, Antipholus, look strange and frown: some other mistress hath thy sweet _____."
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)