|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "The beasts, the fishes, and the winged fowls, are their males' subjects and at their _______."
2. Who is the first person to be threatened with arrest by the officer in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) The Second Merchant.
(d) Dromio of Syracuse.
3. What does Antipholus of Syracuse question Dromio of Ephesus about in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Where they will go for dinner.
(b) The money he gave him.
(c) The weather.
(d) If he has found a way home.
4. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
5. Who says, "Ay, ay, he told his mind upon mine ear: Beshrew his hand, I scarce could understand it"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he is about to travel to during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. Who does Dromio of Ephesus tell Antipholus of Syracuse is waiting on him at his home?
3. Who says, "But, sirrah, you shall buy this sport as dear as all the metal in your shop will answer"?
4. Who calls out to Antipholus of Ephesus' servants to let them inside the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Who runs away in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)