|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Belike you thought our love would last too long, if it were chain'd together, and therefore came ____."
2. Whose mood does Antipholus of Ephesus try and improve upon in Act 3, Scene 1?
(b) Dromio of Ephesus'.
3. Who is the first to tell Antipholus of Ephesus and his men that they cannot enter the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
4. Who is described as "horn-mad"?
5. What does Angelo tell the Second Merchant he is owed payment for in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A piece of clothing.
(b) A ring.
(c) A book.
(d) The chain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Fie, brother! how the world is changed with you!"?
2. Finish the sentence: "Husband, I'll dine above with you to-day and shrive you of a thousand idle _____."
3. What does Antipholus of Syracuse give to Dromio of Syracuse to take to an inn?
4. Who says, "Say what you will, sir, but I know what I know; that you beat me at the mart, I have your hand to show"?
5. Who is the first character to enter in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)