|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Antipholus of Ephesus complain is shrewish at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) The Courtesan.
(b) His wife's sister.
(c) His wife.
(d) His mother.
2. Finish the sentence: "Time is their master, and, when they see time, they'll go or come: if so, be patient, ______."
3. What does Antipholus of Syracuse do to Dromio of Ephesus after he begins talking about Antipholus' wife in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Yells at him.
(b) Laughs at him.
(c) Beats him.
(d) Makes fun of him.
4. What is the name of the inn Antipholus of Syracuse is staying at in Ephesus?
(a) The Tiger.
(b) The Porpentine.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) The River.
5. What does Dromio of Ephesus claim his master is late for when he approaches Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Dinner with a friend.
(b) Dinner with his wife.
(d) A meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse tell the First Merchant he is going to do to pass his time at the end of their conversation in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse suggest that Dromio must have spoken with Adriana before in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Whose mood does Antipholus of Ephesus try and improve upon in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. To whom does Dromio of Syracuse agree to go to at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
5. Who says, "Thus I mend it: Time himself is bald and therefore to the world's end will have bald followers"?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)