|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "They say this town is full of cozenage, as, nimble jugglers that deceive the ____."
2. Finish the sentence: "But your reason was not substantial, why there is no time to _____."
3. What time does Adriana complain it is at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) 5 o'clock.
(b) 1 o'clock.
(c) 2 o'clock.
4. Who is the first to enter the scene during Adriana and Luciana's conversation at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
5. What does Dromio of Ephesus claim his master is late for when he approaches Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) Dinner with his wife.
(c) A meeting.
(d) Dinner with a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first character to enter in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. With whom does Antipholus of Ephesus tell his friends they will meet for dinner at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
3. Who says, "Fie, how impatience loureth in your face!"?
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse do to Dromio of Ephesus after he begins talking about Antipholus' wife in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does the Second Merchant ask from Angelo at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)