|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "They say this town is full of cozenage, as, nimble jugglers that deceive the ____."
2. Finish the sentence: "And he will bless that cross with other beating: between you I shall have a holy _____."
3. Who runs away in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse.
4. Who says, "That labour may you save: see where he comes"?
(b) The officer.
(c) The Second Merchant.
(d) The First Merchant.
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) A market.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(c) The Porpentine.
(d) The Tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dromio of Syracuse distract Antipholus of Syracuse when he becomes angry with him in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse tell the First Merchant he is going to do to pass his time at the end of their conversation in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Finish the sentence: "The beasts, the fishes, and the winged fowls, are their males' subjects and at their _______."
4. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does the Second Merchant ask from Angelo at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)