|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the inn Antipholus of Syracuse is staying at in Ephesus?
(a) The Tiger.
(b) The River.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) The Porpentine.
2. Finish the sentence: "The gold I gave to Dromio is laid up safe at the Centaur; and the heedful slave is wander'd forth, in care to seek me out by computation and mine host's _____."
3. Since when does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he has owed him during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
(b) Last year.
(d) Last month.
4. From where has Dromio of Syracuse found a ship in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse do to Dromio of Ephesus after he begins talking about Antipholus' wife in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Beats him.
(b) Makes fun of him.
(c) Laughs at him.
(d) Yells at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not waiting with Antipholus of Ephesus at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Who runs away in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Who does Dromio of Ephesus tell Antipholus of Syracuse is waiting on him at his home?
4. Who says, "Ay, to a niggardly host, and more sparing guest: but though my cates be mean, take them in good part"?
5. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)