|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dormio of Syracuse and the female servant mistake Antipholus of Ephesus and his friends for near the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
(b) Unruly local boys.
2. Who says, "I did not see you since you sent me hence, home to the Centaur, with the gold you gave me"?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
3. Finish the sentence: "And he will bless that cross with other beating: between you I shall have a holy _____."
4. Who is accompanying Angelo and the Second Merchant at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) The Duke.
(c) An officer.
(d) The Courtesan.
5. To whom does Dromio of Syracuse agree to go to at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. From where has Antipholus of Ephesus just come when he approaches Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. Who says, "What, wilt thou flout me thus unto my face, being forbid? There, take you that, sir knave"?
3. Where does Dromio of Syracuse say one should not drop their money in during Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Finish the sentence: "And in the instant that I met with you he had of me a chain: at five o'clock I shall receive the money for the _____."
5. How does Dromio of Syracuse distract Antipholus of Syracuse when he becomes angry with him in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)