|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Fie, brother! how the world is changed with you!"?
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
2. From where has Dromio of Syracuse found a ship in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. Finish the sentence: "Be it my wrong you are from me exempt, but wrong not that wrong with a more _______."
4. At the end of Act 3, Scene 1, what does Antipholus of Ephesus ask Angelo to get for him to give to another woman in order to spite his wife?
(a) A rope.
(b) A chain.
(c) A ring.
(d) A crown.
5. Finish the sentence: "You're sad, Signior Balthazar: pray God our cheer may answer my good will and your good welcome ____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus to do after he has told his story in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. To whom does Dromio of Syracuse agree to go to at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Who is not waiting with Antipholus of Ephesus at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)