|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who runs away in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
2. Who says, "That labour may you save: see where he comes"?
(a) The officer.
(b) The First Merchant.
(c) The Second Merchant.
3. Finish the sentence: "Time is their master, and, when they see time, they'll go or come: if so, be patient, ______."
4. Who is the first person to be threatened with arrest by the officer in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) The Second Merchant.
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus.
5. What does Luciana say Antipholus of Ephesus' is "the bridle" of?
(b) Good deeds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Dormio of Syracuse and the female servant mistake Antipholus of Ephesus and his friends for near the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
2. What is the name of the establishment that Antipholus of Ephesus decides to take his friends to for dinner?
3. What does the Second Merchant ask from Angelo at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Finish the sentence: "So that my errand, due unto my tongue, I thank him, I bare home upon my ________."
5. Where does Dromio of Syracuse say one should not drop their money in during Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)