|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is accompanying Angelo and the Second Merchant at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) The Courtesan.
(b) An officer.
(c) The Duke.
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
2. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse's home.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus' home.
(c) The palace.
(d) The mart.
3. From where has Antipholus of Ephesus just come when he approaches Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) The market.
(b) The Tiger.
(c) The Courtesan's.
(d) The Centaur.
4. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Second Merchant.
(b) The First Merchant.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
5. Finish the sentence: "Time is their master, and, when they see time, they'll go or come: if so, be patient, ______."
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "They say this town is full of cozenage, as, nimble jugglers that deceive the ____."
2. What does Dromio of Ephesus claim his master is late for when he approaches Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Where does the First Merchant tell Antipholus of Syracuse he should pretend to be from at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Finish the sentence: "So that my errand, due unto my tongue, I thank him, I bare home upon my ________."
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse tell the First Merchant he is going to do to pass his time at the end of their conversation in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)