|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dromio of Ephesus deny being given by Antipholus of Syracuse?
(a) A chain.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A book.
2. Finish the sentence: "They say this town is full of cozenage, as, nimble jugglers that deceive the ____."
3. Where does Dromio of Syracuse say one should not drop their money in during Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The street.
(b) The river.
(c) The gutter.
(d) The porridge.
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) A market.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) The Porpentine.
5. Who says, "But, sirrah, you shall buy this sport as dear as all the metal in your shop will answer"?
(a) The Second Merchant.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dromio of Ephesus claim his master is late for when he approaches Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. From where has Antipholus of Ephesus just come when he approaches Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. With whom does Antipholus of Ephesus tell his friends they will meet for dinner at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
4. Who is the first to tell Antipholus of Ephesus and his men that they cannot enter the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What is Angelo prepared to give Antipholus of Ephesus when he approaches him in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)