|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
(a) The mart.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse's home.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus' home.
(d) The palace.
2. Where does Dromio of Syracuse say one should not drop their money in during Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The street.
(b) The porridge.
(c) The gutter.
(d) The river.
3. What does Antipholus of Ephesus instruct Dromio of Ephesus to purchase before approaching Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A flower.
(b) A ring.
(c) A chain.
(d) A rope's end.
4. With whom does Antipholus of Ephesus tell his friends they will meet for dinner at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) A Courtesan.
(b) The Second Merchant.
(d) The FIrst Merchant.
5. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to tell Antipholus of Ephesus and his men that they cannot enter the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Finish the sentence: "Time is their master, and, when they see time, they'll go or come: if so, be patient, ______."
3. Finish the sentence: "So that my errand, due unto my tongue, I thank him, I bare home upon my ________."
4. Finish the sentence: "Husband, I'll dine above with you to-day and shrive you of a thousand idle _____."
5. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)