|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "They say this town is full of cozenage, as, nimble jugglers that deceive the ____."
2. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse suggest that Dromio must have spoken with Adriana before in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Because she is nice.
(b) Because she knows his name.
(c) Because she looks familiar.
(d) Because she is pretty.
3. Finish the sentence: "The gold I gave to Dromio is laid up safe at the Centaur; and the heedful slave is wander'd forth, in care to seek me out by computation and mine host's _____."
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse tell the First Merchant he is going to do to pass his time at the end of their conversation in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Visit a friend.
(b) Find some food.
(c) Sell some jewelry.
(d) Wander the city.
5. Finish the sentence: "Be it my wrong you are from me exempt, but wrong not that wrong with a more _______."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Where does Dromio of Syracuse say one should not drop their money in during Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Finish the sentence: "But your reason was not substantial, why there is no time to _____."
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
5. Who says, "That labour may you save: see where he comes"?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)