|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where has Antipholus of Ephesus just come when he approaches Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) The Courtesan's.
(b) The Centaur.
(c) The market.
(d) The Tiger.
2. What does Dromio of Syracuse tell Antipholus of Ephesus that causes him to think Dromio is mad?
(a) The chain.
(b) The bail money.
(c) About his booking their ship to Syracuse.
(d) Dinner with the Courtesan.
3. Finish the sentence: "Say that I linger'd with you at your shop to see the making of her ______."
4. Who does Antipholus of Syracuse call a "villain" in Act 2, Scene 2?
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse do to Dromio of Ephesus after he begins talking about Antipholus' wife in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Laughs at him.
(b) Yells at him.
(c) Makes fun of him.
(d) Beats him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Who says, "Many a man would take you at your word, and go indeed, having so good a mean"?
3. Who says, "The plainer dealer, the sooner lost: yet he loseth it in a kind of jollity"?
4. Who says, "Ay, to a niggardly host, and more sparing guest: but though my cates be mean, take them in good part"?
5. Finish the sentence: "The beasts, the fishes, and the winged fowls, are their males' subjects and at their _______."
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)