|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where has Antipholus of Ephesus just come when he approaches Angelo in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) The Courtesan's.
(b) The Tiger.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) The market.
2. Where does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he is about to travel to during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. How does Dromio of Syracuse distract Antipholus of Syracuse when he becomes angry with him in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Starts bantering with him.
(b) Hits him.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Does magic.
4. Finish the sentence: "Be it my wrong you are from me exempt, but wrong not that wrong with a more _______."
5. Where does the First Merchant tell Antipholus of Syracuse he should pretend to be from at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
2. With whom does Antipholus of Ephesus tell his friends they will meet for dinner at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
3. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Who runs away in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Finish the sentence: "You're sad, Signior Balthazar: pray God our cheer may answer my good will and your good welcome ____."
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)