|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At whose shop does Antipholus of Ephesus plan to tell his wife he was at, which caused him to be late for dinner?
(a) The merchant's.
(d) The Courtesan's.
2. Who says, "The plainer dealer, the sooner lost: yet he loseth it in a kind of jollity"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
3. Finish the sentence: "And he will bless that cross with other beating: between you I shall have a holy _____."
4. Who runs away in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Dromio of Syracuse.
5. Where does Act 3, Scene 1 take place?
(a) The Tiger.
(b) The Centaur.
(c) The house of Antipholus of Ephesus.
(d) The palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Fie, how impatience loureth in your face!"?
2. Finish the sentence: "Husband, I'll dine above with you to-day and shrive you of a thousand idle _____."
3. What do Dormio of Syracuse and the female servant mistake Antipholus of Ephesus and his friends for near the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
4. Finish the sentence: "Time is their master, and, when they see time, they'll go or come: if so, be patient, ______."
5. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)