|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Second Merchant ask from Angelo at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A ring.
(b) Payment for a sum he owes.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A book.
2. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse suggest that Dromio must have spoken with Adriana before in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Because she is pretty.
(b) Because she knows his name.
(c) Because she is nice.
(d) Because she looks familiar.
3. Who is the first character to enter in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse.
4. Finish the sentence: "Say that I linger'd with you at your shop to see the making of her ______."
5. Who is the first to enter the scene during Adriana and Luciana's conversation at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not waiting with Antipholus of Ephesus at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
3. Who says, "Say what you will, sir, but I know what I know; that you beat me at the mart, I have your hand to show"?
4. Finish the sentence: "Husband, I'll dine above with you to-day and shrive you of a thousand idle _____."
5. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)