|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dormio of Syracuse and the female servant mistake Antipholus of Ephesus and his friends for near the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
(b) Unruly local boys.
2. Finish the sentence: "They say this town is full of cozenage, as, nimble jugglers that deceive the ____."
3. Finish the sentence: "Belike you thought our love would last too long, if it were chain'd together, and therefore came ____."
4. At the end of Act 3, Scene 1, what does Antipholus of Ephesus ask Angelo to get for him to give to another woman in order to spite his wife?
(a) A ring.
(b) A rope.
(c) A crown.
(d) A chain.
5. Whose mood does Antipholus of Ephesus try and improve upon in Act 3, Scene 1?
(b) Dromio of Ephesus'.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "That labour may you save: see where he comes"?
2. Who does Dromio of Ephesus tell Antipholus of Syracuse is waiting on him at his home?
3. Who tells Dromio of Syracuse to "bid the servants spread for dinner"?
4. Who is accompanying Angelo and the Second Merchant at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 1?
5. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)