|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks, "Why should their liberty than ours be more"?
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse.
2. Where does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he is about to travel to during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. Since when does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he has owed him during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
(b) Last month.
(c) Last year.
4. What does Dromio of Ephesus claim his master is late for when he approaches Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Dinner with a friend.
(c) A meeting.
(d) Dinner with his wife.
5. What is the name of the establishment that Antipholus of Ephesus decides to take his friends to for dinner?
(a) The Centaur.
(b) The Tiger.
(c) The Porpentine.
(d) The Blue Monkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "That labour may you save: see where he comes"?
2. Who tells Dromio of Syracuse to "bid the servants spread for dinner"?
3. What does Antipholus of Syracuse give to Dromio of Syracuse to take to an inn?
4. Where do Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse go at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who is the first character to enter in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)