|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since when does the Second Merchant tell Angelo he has owed him during their conversation in Act 4, Scene 1?
(c) Last year.
(d) Last month.
2. Who is described as "horn-mad"?
3. Who is the first to enter the scene during Adriana and Luciana's conversation at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus.
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse give to Dromio of Syracuse to take to an inn?
(a) A ring.
(b) Some papers.
(c) A chain.
5. During his speech at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, where does Antipholus of Syracuse say Dromio told him his house was located?
(a) The Porpentine.
(b) The Centaur.
(c) The Phoenix.
(d) The Tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not waiting with Antipholus of Ephesus at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
3. Who tells Dromio of Syracuse to "bid the servants spread for dinner"?
4. Finish the sentence: "We being strangers here, how darest thou trust so great a charge from thine own ______."
5. Who asks, "Why should their liberty than ours be more"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)