|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse question Dromio of Ephesus about in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) If he has found a way home.
(b) The money he gave him.
(c) The weather.
(d) Where they will go for dinner.
2. Finish the sentence: "So that my errand, due unto my tongue, I thank him, I bare home upon my ________."
3. Where does Act 3, Scene 1 take place?
(a) The house of Antipholus of Ephesus.
(b) The palace.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) The Tiger.
4. During his speech at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, where does Antipholus of Syracuse say Dromio told him his house was located?
(a) The Porpentine.
(b) The Tiger.
(c) The Phoenix.
(d) The Centaur.
5. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus' home.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse's home.
(c) The palace.
(d) The mart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Antipholus of Syracuse and Dromio of Syracuse go at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who asks, "Why should their liberty than ours be more"?
3. Finish the sentence: "The gold I gave to Dromio is laid up safe at the Centaur; and the heedful slave is wander'd forth, in care to seek me out by computation and mine host's _____."
4. What is the name of the establishment that Balthazar suggests Antipholus of Ephesus and his friends go to for dinner?
5. How does Dromio of Syracuse distract Antipholus of Syracuse when he becomes angry with him in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)