Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Angelo prepared to give Antipholus of Ephesus when he approaches him in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A ring.
(b) Some papers.
(c) A flower.
(d) A bill for the chain.
2. Who calls out to Antipholus of Ephesus' servants to let them inside the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Dromio of Syracuse.
3. Who is not waiting with Antipholus of Ephesus at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
4. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
(a) The palace.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus' home.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse's home.
(d) The mart.
5. Who tells Dromio of Syracuse to "bid the servants spread for dinner"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the establishment that Antipholus of Ephesus decides to take his friends to for dinner?
2. Who is the first character to enter in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What do Dormio of Syracuse and the female servant mistake Antipholus of Ephesus and his friends for near the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
4. Who is the first to tell Antipholus of Ephesus and his men that they cannot enter the house in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)