|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "My silver".
(b) "My gold".
(c) "Oh dear".
(d) "Honest to God".
2. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse leave to go to at the end of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The market.
(b) The harbor.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) The palace.
3. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
4. What is Antipholus of Syracuse musing about at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) The strange treatment he has been receiving.
(b) The chain.
(d) The boat.
5. Who says, "As from a bear a man would run for life, so fly I from her that would be my wife"?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Ay, sir, the sergeant of the band, he that brings any man to answer it that breaks his ____."
2. Who says, "Fie, how impatience loureth in your face!"?
3. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say the Courtesan is after she approaches him in Act 4, Scene 3?
4. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse ask Dromio of Syracuse about when he runs into him in Act 4, Scene 3?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)