|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luciana say Antipholus of Ephesus' is "the bridle" of?
(d) Good deeds.
2. What does Dromio of Syracuse have with him when he runs into Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) The bail money.
(b) A chain.
(c) A rope's end.
(d) A ring.
3. Who says, "Shame hath a bastard fame, well managed; ill d eeds are doubled with an evil word"?
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
4. Who is the first to enter the scene during Adriana and Luciana's conversation at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
5. Who says, "Call thyself sister, sweet, for I am thee"?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Courtesan claim Antipholus has taken from her during their discussion in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. Finish the sentence: "Go home with it and please your wife withal; and soon at supper-time I'll visit you and then receive my money for the ____."
3. Who asks, "Why should their liberty than ours be more"?
4. Finish the sentence: "He gains by death that hath such means to die: let Love, being light, be drowned if she ____."
5. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus to do after he has told his story in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)