|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "The fellow is distract, and so am I; and here we wander in illusions: some blessed power deliver us from hence"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(b) The Second Merchant.
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
2. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse leave to go to at the end of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The harbor.
(b) The palace.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) The market.
3. Who says, "Besides this present instance of his rage, is a mad tale he told to-day at dinner, of his own doors being shut against his entrance"?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(b) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) The Courtesan.
4. What does Luciana tell Adriana that jealousy has caused her to become at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) A fool.
5. What causes Dormio of Syracuse to express confusion in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) He can't find his belongings.
(b) He discovered a woman at the house had claimed him.
(c) He doesn't know where he is.
(d) He has lost his ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "And he will bless that cross with other beating: between you I shall have a holy _____."
2. Finish the sentence: "He gains by death that hath such means to die: let Love, being light, be drowned if she ____."
3. Which characters are talking with each other at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
4. What is Antipholus of Syracuse musing about at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3?
5. What does Luciana say is the only reason Antipholus married her sister in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)