|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dromio of Syracuse have with him when he runs into Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) A ring.
(b) The bail money.
(c) A chain.
(d) A rope's end.
2. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "Honest to God".
(b) "My silver".
(c) "Oh dear".
(d) "My gold".
3. Who says, "Besides this present instance of his rage, is a mad tale he told to-day at dinner, of his own doors being shut against his entrance"?
(a) The Courtesan.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(b) The Porpentine.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) A market.
5. Who asks, "Why should their liberty than ours be more"?
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say the Courtesan is after she approaches him in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. Who says, "Call thyself sister, sweet, for I am thee"?
3. Finish the sentence: "Here's not a man I meet but doth salute me as if I were their well-acquainted friend; and every one doth call me by my _____."
4. Finish the sentence: "And he will bless that cross with other beating: between you I shall have a holy _____."
5. Finish the sentence: "So that my errand, due unto my tongue, I thank him, I bare home upon my ________."
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)