|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Antipholus of Syracuse musing about at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) The boat.
(c) The chain.
(d) The strange treatment he has been receiving.
2. Finish the sentence: "The beasts, the fishes, and the winged fowls, are their males' subjects and at their _______."
3. Finish the sentence: "He gains by death that hath such means to die: let Love, being light, be drowned if she ____."
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse offer to do after Angelo gives him the item in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) To dine with him.
(b) To give him a ride.
(c) To go home with him.
(d) To pay him.
5. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse leave to go to at the end of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The market.
(b) The palace.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) The harbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Marry sir, such claim as you would lay to your horse; and she would have me as a _____."
2. What does Luciana tell Adriana that jealousy has caused her to become at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say the Courtesan is after she approaches him in Act 4, Scene 3?
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say he wants Luciana to teach him?
5. Who says, "Fie, how impatience loureth in your face!"?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)