|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Besides this present instance of his rage, is a mad tale he told to-day at dinner, of his own doors being shut against his entrance"?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) The Courtesan.
2. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) He wishes to leave Ephesus on a boat.
(b) He wants him to bring his belongings to the house.
(c) He needs some money.
(d) He wants him to pick up a necklace.
3. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off to in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The harbor.
(b) The Centaur.
(c) The palace.
(d) The market.
4. Finish the sentence: "Here's not a man I meet but doth salute me as if I were their well-acquainted friend; and every one doth call me by my _____."
5. Finish the sentence: "So that my errand, due unto my tongue, I thank him, I bare home upon my ________."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say he wants Luciana to teach him?
2. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus to do after he has told his story in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Finish the sentence: "The beasts, the fishes, and the winged fowls, are their males' subjects and at their _______."
4. What does Luciana tell Adriana that jealousy has caused her to become at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who does Antipholus of Syracuse confess his love for in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)