|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
2. What does Angelo give to Antipholus of Syracuse when he enters the house in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) A watch.
(b) A rope.
(c) A ring.
(d) A chain.
3. Who says, "The fellow is distract, and so am I; and here we wander in illusions: some blessed power deliver us from hence"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(c) The Second Merchant.
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse ask Dromio of Syracuse about when he runs into him in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) If he has the chain.
(b) If he has bail money.
(c) If he has a ring.
(d) If he has found a ship to take them home.
5. Finish the sentence: "Here's not a man I meet but doth salute me as if I were their well-acquainted friend; and every one doth call me by my _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Shame hath a bastard fame, well managed; ill d eeds are doubled with an evil word"?
2. What does Luciana say is the only reason Antipholus married her sister in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Who says, "Ay, ay, he told his mind upon mine ear: Beshrew his hand, I scarce could understand it"?
4. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
5. Which characters are talking with each other at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)