|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Adriana complain it is at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) 5 o'clock.
(c) 2 o'clock.
(d) 1 o'clock.
2. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse leave to go to at the end of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The market.
(b) The Centaur.
(c) The palace.
(d) The harbor.
3. Who is the first to enter the scene during Adriana and Luciana's conversation at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
(d) Antipholus of Syracuse.
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse offer to do after Angelo gives him the item in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) To dine with him.
(b) To go home with him.
(c) To give him a ride.
(d) To pay him.
5. Who says, "Call thyself sister, sweet, for I am thee"?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Go home with it and please your wife withal; and soon at supper-time I'll visit you and then receive my money for the ____."
2. Who says, "Shame hath a bastard fame, well managed; ill d eeds are doubled with an evil word"?
3. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Finish the sentence: "Time is their master, and, when they see time, they'll go or come: if so, be patient, ______."
5. Finish the sentence: "Here's not a man I meet but doth salute me as if I were their well-acquainted friend; and every one doth call me by my _____."
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)