|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Time is their master, and, when they see time, they'll go or come: if so, be patient, ______."
2. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off to in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The harbor.
(b) The palace.
(c) The market.
(d) The Centaur.
3. Who asks, "Why should their liberty than ours be more"?
(a) Dromio of Ephesus.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse.
4. Who is described as "horn-mad"?
5. What does Luciana tell Adriana that jealousy has caused her to become at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Ay, ay, he told his mind upon mine ear: Beshrew his hand, I scarce could understand it"?
2. What time does Adriana complain it is at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who says, "Call thyself sister, sweet, for I am thee"?
4. Finish the sentence: "And he will bless that cross with other beating: between you I shall have a holy _____."
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)