|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Courtesan decide to go at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(b) The market.
(c) The Centaur.
(d) The palace.
2. What causes Dormio of Syracuse to express confusion in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) He discovered a woman at the house had claimed him.
(b) He can't find his belongings.
(c) He has lost his ring.
(d) He doesn't know where he is.
3. Finish the sentence: "And he will bless that cross with other beating: between you I shall have a holy _____."
4. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say he wants Luciana to teach him?
(a) How to think and speak.
(b) How to love.
(c) How to think.
(d) How to speak.
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) The Tiger.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(c) The Porpentine.
(d) A market.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose physical attributes are compared to a map of the world in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Finish the sentence: "Go home with it and please your wife withal; and soon at supper-time I'll visit you and then receive my money for the ____."
3. Finish the sentence: "Here's not a man I meet but doth salute me as if I were their well-acquainted friend; and every one doth call me by my _____."
4. What does Luciana say Antipholus of Ephesus' is "the bridle" of?
5. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off to in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)