|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) He needs some money.
(b) He wants him to pick up a necklace.
(c) He wishes to leave Ephesus on a boat.
(d) He wants him to bring his belongings to the house.
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse offer to do after Angelo gives him the item in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) To go home with him.
(b) To give him a ride.
(c) To pay him.
(d) To dine with him.
3. What is Antipholus of Syracuse musing about at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) The strange treatment he has been receiving.
(c) The chain.
(d) The boat.
4. What causes Dormio of Syracuse to express confusion in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) He can't find his belongings.
(b) He discovered a woman at the house had claimed him.
(c) He has lost his ring.
(d) He doesn't know where he is.
5. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
2. Who says, "Shame hath a bastard fame, well managed; ill d eeds are doubled with an evil word"?
3. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse leave to go to at the end of Act 3, Scene 2?
4. What does Luciana say is the only reason Antipholus married her sister in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. Which characters are talking with each other at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)