|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Antipholus of Syracuse confess his love for in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. What time does Adriana complain it is at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) 1 o'clock.
(c) 2 o'clock.
(d) 5 o'clock.
3. What does Antipholus of Syracuse offer to do after Angelo gives him the item in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) To dine with him.
(b) To give him a ride.
(c) To go home with him.
(d) To pay him.
4. What does the Courtesan claim Antipholus has taken from her during their discussion in Act 4, Scene 3?
(b) A chain.
(c) A ring.
5. Who says, "Shame hath a bastard fame, well managed; ill d eeds are doubled with an evil word"?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "And he will bless that cross with other beating: between you I shall have a holy _____."
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
3. Finish the sentence: "Go home with it and please your wife withal; and soon at supper-time I'll visit you and then receive my money for the ____."
4. Finish the sentence: "Ay, sir, the sergeant of the band, he that brings any man to answer it that breaks his ____."
5. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)