|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angelo give to Antipholus of Syracuse when he enters the house in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) A watch.
(b) A rope.
(c) A ring.
(d) A chain.
2. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus she will do if he disobeys her near the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Disown him.
(b) Fire him.
(c) Beat him.
(d) Curse him.
3. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
(c) Dromio of Ephesus.
4. Finish the sentence: "And he will bless that cross with other beating: between you I shall have a holy _____."
5. Finish the sentence: "He gains by death that hath such means to die: let Love, being light, be drowned if she ____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
2. What time does Adriana complain it is at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does the Courtesan claim Antipholus has taken from her during their discussion in Act 4, Scene 3?
4. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus to do after he has told his story in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who says, "Not that Adam that kept the Paradise but that Adam that keeps the prison: he that goes in the calf's skin that was killed for the Prodigal"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)