|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Not that Adam that kept the Paradise but that Adam that keeps the prison: he that goes in the calf's skin that was killed for the Prodigal"?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(d) Dromio of Ephesus.
2. Which characters are talking with each other at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse and Luciana.
(b) Adriana and Luciana.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse and Adriana.
(d) Luce and Dromio of Syracuse.
3. Who does Antipholus of Syracuse confess his love for in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Finish the sentence: "So that my errand, due unto my tongue, I thank him, I bare home upon my ________."
5. What does Luciana say Antipholus of Ephesus' is "the bridle" of?
(d) Good deeds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "As from a bear a man would run for life, so fly I from her that would be my wife"?
2. Finish the sentence: "Ay, sir, the sergeant of the band, he that brings any man to answer it that breaks his ____."
3. Where does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off to in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Finish the sentence: "Go home with it and please your wife withal; and soon at supper-time I'll visit you and then receive my money for the ____."
5. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)