|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus to do after he has told his story in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Bring Antipholus home.
(b) Go to the market.
(c) Go to the palace.
(d) Go to the jail.
2. What does Luciana tell Adriana that jealousy has caused her to become at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) A fool.
3. Who says, "Besides this present instance of his rage, is a mad tale he told to-day at dinner, of his own doors being shut against his entrance"?
(a) Dromio of Syracuse.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus.
(d) The Courtesan.
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) A market.
(b) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) The Porpentine.
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say he wants Luciana to teach him?
(a) How to love.
(b) How to think and speak.
(c) How to speak.
(d) How to think.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Adriana complain it is at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Finish the sentence: "So that my errand, due unto my tongue, I thank him, I bare home upon my ________."
3. In Act 3, Scene 2, why does Angelo NOT bring the item he gives to Antipholus of Syracuse to the restaurant as originally planned?
4. Finish the sentence: "He gains by death that hath such means to die: let Love, being light, be drowned if she ____."
5. What does the Courtesan claim Antipholus has taken from her during their discussion in Act 4, Scene 3?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)