|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "The fellow is distract, and so am I; and here we wander in illusions: some blessed power deliver us from hence"?
(a) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
(d) The Second Merchant.
2. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "My silver".
(b) "Oh dear".
(c) "My gold".
(d) "Honest to God".
3. Finish the sentence: "Marry sir, such claim as you would lay to your horse; and she would have me as a _____."
4. What does Dromio of Syracuse have with him when he runs into Antipholus of Syracuse in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) A ring.
(b) The bail money.
(c) A chain.
(d) A rope's end.
5. Finish the sentence: "Go home with it and please your wife withal; and soon at supper-time I'll visit you and then receive my money for the ____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Antipholus of Syracuse confess his love for in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Who says, "Fie, how impatience loureth in your face!"?
3. Finish the sentence: "And he will bless that cross with other beating: between you I shall have a holy _____."
4. Who says, "Call thyself sister, sweet, for I am thee"?
5. What does Angelo give to Antipholus of Syracuse when he enters the house in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)