|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "And he will bless that cross with other beating: between you I shall have a holy _____."
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse ask Dromio of Syracuse about when he runs into him in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) If he has bail money.
(b) If he has a ring.
(c) If he has found a ship to take them home.
(d) If he has the chain.
3. Which characters are talking with each other at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Luce and Dromio of Syracuse.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse and Adriana.
(c) Antipholus of Syracuse and Luciana.
(d) Adriana and Luciana.
4. What does Luciana tell Adriana that jealousy has caused her to become at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(d) A fool.
5. Who says, "Fie, how impatience loureth in your face!"?
(b) Dromio of Ephesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Courtesan question Antipholus of Syracuse about when she first sees him in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus to do after he has told his story in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
4. What is Antipholus of Syracuse musing about at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3?
5. Who is described as "horn-mad"?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)