|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say the Courtesan is after she approaches him in Act 4, Scene 3?
(b) An angel.
(c) A lamb.
2. What does the Courtesan question Antipholus of Syracuse about when she first sees him in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) The bail money.
(b) The ring.
(c) The rope's end.
(d) The chain.
3. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus to do after he has told his story in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Go to the palace.
(b) Bring Antipholus home.
(c) Go to the jail.
(d) Go to the market.
4. Whose physical attributes are compared to a map of the world in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What causes Dormio of Syracuse to express confusion in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) He has lost his ring.
(b) He discovered a woman at the house had claimed him.
(c) He can't find his belongings.
(d) He doesn't know where he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. What phrase of Antipholus' does Dromio of Ephesus continue to quote for Adriana and Luciana in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who says, "Fie, how impatience loureth in your face!"?
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
5. Who says, "Ere I learn love, I'll practise to obey"?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)