|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "And he will bless that cross with other beating: between you I shall have a holy _____."
2. What is Antipholus of Syracuse musing about at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) The boat.
(b) The chain.
(c) The strange treatment he has been receiving.
3. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) He wants him to bring his belongings to the house.
(b) He wants him to pick up a necklace.
(c) He needs some money.
(d) He wishes to leave Ephesus on a boat.
4. What does the Courtesan claim Antipholus has taken from her during their discussion in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) A ring.
(b) A chain.
5. Finish the sentence: "So that my errand, due unto my tongue, I thank him, I bare home upon my ________."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luciana say is the only reason Antipholus married her sister in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say the Courtesan is after she approaches him in Act 4, Scene 3?
3. What does Luciana tell Adriana that jealousy has caused her to become at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Who asks, "Why should their liberty than ours be more"?
5. Finish the sentence: "Here's not a man I meet but doth salute me as if I were their well-acquainted friend; and every one doth call me by my _____."
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)