|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Marry sir, such claim as you would lay to your horse; and she would have me as a _____."
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) A market.
(b) The Porpentine.
(c) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(d) The Tiger.
3. What does Adriana tell Dromio of Ephesus to do after he has told his story in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Go to the jail.
(b) Go to the palace.
(c) Go to the market.
(d) Bring Antipholus home.
4. Finish the sentence: "Go home with it and please your wife withal; and soon at supper-time I'll visit you and then receive my money for the ____."
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say the Courtesan is after she approaches him in Act 4, Scene 3?
(b) A lamb.
(d) An angel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luciana say is the only reason Antipholus married her sister in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Which characters are talking with each other at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
3. What is the name of Antipholus of Ephesus' wife?
4. Who is the first to enter the scene during Adriana and Luciana's conversation at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who says, "The fellow is distract, and so am I; and here we wander in illusions: some blessed power deliver us from hence"?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)