|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antipholus of Syracuse say the Courtesan is after she approaches him in Act 4, Scene 3?
(c) An angel.
(d) A lamb.
2. Finish the sentence: "Go home with it and please your wife withal; and soon at supper-time I'll visit you and then receive my money for the ____."
3. Why does Antipholus of Syracuse send Dromio of Syracuse off in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) He wishes to leave Ephesus on a boat.
(b) He wants him to pick up a necklace.
(c) He needs some money.
(d) He wants him to bring his belongings to the house.
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
(b) The Porpentine.
(c) The Tiger.
(d) A market.
5. Who says, "Call thyself sister, sweet, for I am thee"?
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse.
(c) Dromio of Syracuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Here's not a man I meet but doth salute me as if I were their well-acquainted friend; and every one doth call me by my _____."
2. Who says, "Shame hath a bastard fame, well managed; ill d eeds are doubled with an evil word"?
3. What does Antipholus of Syracuse offer to do after Angelo gives him the item in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. In Act 3, Scene 2, why does Angelo NOT bring the item he gives to Antipholus of Syracuse to the restaurant as originally planned?
5. What does Antipholus of Syracuse ask Dromio of Syracuse about when he runs into him in Act 4, Scene 3?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)