Act 1, Scene 1
1. In what setting does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
(a) A palace hall.
(b) Antipholus of Syracuse's house.
(c) A market.
(d) Antipholus of Ephesus' house.
2. What is the name of the Duke introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Where does Egeon tell the Duke he is from?
4. Who says, "Yet this my comfort: when your words are done, my woes end likewise with the evening sun"?
(a) The Duke.
(b) The Duke's attendant.
(c) The Duke's officer.
5. What is the name of Egeon's long lost wife?
6. What profession does Egeon tell the Duke he once had?
(a) A goldsmith.
(b) A merchant.
(c) A jeweler.
(d) A tavern owner.
7. What caused Egeon and his family to abandon the ship carrying them home according to his story in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The crew had become sick.
(b) They were made to abandon ship by the crew.
(c) Bad weather.
(d) An attack.
This section contains 4,514 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)