|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where doe Ed and Elmo want to take Doc?
2. Lola's fears have come true when she realizes that Doc ________________.
3. Doc says that all Lola wants to do is __________________________.
4. What does Lola tell her mother?
5. Who arrives at Lola's house after the milkman leaves?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Project into the future ten years and write a brief synopsis for the lives of Doc and Lola. Be sure to include emotional states as well as physical characteristics, geographic locations, work, hobbies, socialization, etc.
Essay Topic 2
There are several events of foreshadowing in the play. Define foreshadowing. Cite at least two situations in the story that serve as foreshadowing.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Turk and Bruce. What are their roles within the story? What is the trust factor with women? What are the reasons Marie cares for both of these men who are so dramatically different?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)