|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lola ask Ed Anderson to do?
2. Why does Doc say Bruce is probably going to marry Marie?
3. What time is it when Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
4. Where did Lola sleep the night before?
5. Who arrives at Doc and Lola's house?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
COME BACK, LITTLE SHEBA is a classic escape from reality story. What does that classification entail? Why does this play fit into this category? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the significance of the play's title. What did the author mean by calling the play COME BACK LITTLE SHEBA? Cite an example to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Project into the future ten years and write a brief synopsis for the lives of Doc and Lola. Be sure to include emotional states as well as physical characteristics, geographic locations, work, hobbies, socialization, etc.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)