Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bruce want to take Lola and Marie?
2. What does Lola promise Doc?
3. What did Lola do in the rain in her dream?
4. What does Lola want to do today?
5. Where do Lola and Doc find Little Sheba's body in Lola's dream?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Turk and Bruce. What are their roles within the story? What is the trust factor with women? What are the reasons Marie cares for both of these men who are so dramatically different?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the taboo of pre-marital sex in the 1950s. Compare and contrast pre-marital sex in America during the 1950s to pre-marital sex in America today. What major changes have occurred, both positive and negative?
Essay Topic 3
COME BACK, LITTLE SHEBA is a classic escape from reality story. What does that classification entail? Why does this play fit into this category? Explain.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)