|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Lola and Doc find Little Sheba's body in Lola's dream?
2. Where does Bruce want to take Lola and Marie?
3. What does Doc tell Lola she can no longer use?
4. Mrs. Coffman knows that Doc ______________.
5. What does Lola do as Marie and Bruce prepare to eat?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
There are several events of foreshadowing in the play. Define foreshadowing. Cite at least two situations in the story that serve as foreshadowing.
Essay Topic 2
The author uses some important instances of flashbacks in the story. Explain what a flashback is and cite at least two making sure to explain what makes each a flashback.
Essay Topic 3
Alcohol takes on an almost human persona in this story. What is this literary technique called? Cite examples that support this position.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)