|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bruce want to take Lola and Marie?
2. What does Lola promise Doc?
3. What did Lola do in the rain in her dream?
4. What does Lola want to do today?
5. Where do Lola and Doc find Little Sheba's body in Lola's dream?
Essay Topic 1
Inge uses more than one instance of irony in the book. Cite at least two examples you can identify in the play and note why they are examples of irony.
Essay Topic 2
Create a brief character study of Doc. What does he look like? What are his positive personality traits? What are some of his negative characteristics? What are his hopes and fears? What motivates him--if anything--at this point in his life?
Essay Topic 3
There is much symbolism in this story regarding Little Sheba. What does Little Sheba symbolize for Julia? What does Little Sheba mean for Doc?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)