|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is featured in the muscle magazine?
2. To whom does Lola make a phone call at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
3. In her dream, the coach replaces Turk with whom?
4. Which of the following does Doc not do before going to the hospital?
5. Who arrives at Doc and Lola's house?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Turk and Bruce. What are their roles within the story? What is the trust factor with women? What are the reasons Marie cares for both of these men who are so dramatically different?
Essay Topic 2
Project into the future ten years and write a brief synopsis for the lives of Doc and Lola. Be sure to include emotional states as well as physical characteristics, geographic locations, work, hobbies, socialization, etc.
Essay Topic 3
Explain Inge's use of humor in the play. Cite examples of at least two different instances of humor and explain why the author used them where he did.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)