|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Little Sheba symbolize for Lola?
2. What decision does Lola make at the end of her dream?
3. What does Lola admire about her home tonight?
4. Lola is happy yet ______________ after Doc comes home.
5. What time of day is it when Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The author uses some important instances of flashbacks in the story. Explain what a flashback is and cite at least two making sure to explain what makes each a flashback.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the significance of the play's title. What did the author mean by calling the play COME BACK LITTLE SHEBA? Cite an example to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Project into the future ten years and write a brief synopsis for the lives of Doc and Lola. Be sure to include emotional states as well as physical characteristics, geographic locations, work, hobbies, socialization, etc.
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)