Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bruce want to take Lola and Marie?
2. What does Lola promise Doc?
3. What did Lola do in the rain in her dream?
4. What does Lola want to do today?
5. Where do Lola and Doc find Little Sheba's body in Lola's dream?
Essay Topic 1
There are several events of foreshadowing in the play. Define foreshadowing. Cite at least two situations in the story that serve as foreshadowing.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the overall setting for the play. Why does Inge use the setting he does? What is the time period of the story? How important is the time period to the attitudes and issues of the characters?
Essay Topic 3
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of loss. Identify at least two themes about loss in the book. Then cite an example to support each theme you name.
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)