Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2, Scene 1)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Whose voice does Doc say he heard last night?
2. Why does Lola say she is proud of Doc?
3. Who is Marie's boyfriend in Cincinnati?
4. How long ago did Doc propose to Lola?
5. What does Lola ask Doc to do for Marie and Turk?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Doc say he heard in the house last night?
2. What does Lola reveal about her history with Doc?
This section contains 909 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)