|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at Doc and Lola's house?
(b) Mrs. Coffman.
2. What does Lola realize in her dream?
(a) Little Sheba is not coming back.
(b) Little Sheba was hit by a car.
(c) Little Sheba has had a litter of pups.
(d) Little Sheba is trying to get home.
3. What is anticipated at 5:30 p.m.?
(c) An arrival.
(d) Evening news.
4. Where do Lola and Doc find Little Sheba's body in Lola's dream?
(a) A basement.
(b) A gutter.
(c) A field behind their house.
(d) The middle of the athletic field.
5. Why does Lola decide not to help Little Sheba in her dream?
(a) She wakes up before she can help Little Sheba.
(b) She knows that is not really Little Sheba.
(c) She is told she must move on.
(d) She knows Little Sheba is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lola tells Ed that she hasn't heard from Ed and ________________________.
2. What does Marie predict will happen by next week?
3. What time is it when Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
4. Where did Lola sleep the night before?
5. In her dream, the coach replaces Turk with whom?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)