|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ed and Elmo let Ed have before they take him away?
(a) A nap.
(b) A big breakfast.
(c) A glass of whiskey.
(d) A shower.
2. What does Doc tell Lola she can no longer use?
(a) The lawn mower.
(b) The car.
(c) His razor.
(d) His mother's china.
3. What is anticipated at 5:30 p.m.?
(b) An arrival.
(c) Evening news.
4. What does Bruce really want to do tonight?
(a) Go to a concert.
(b) Go to the movies.
(c) Go bowling.
(d) Be alone with Marie.
5. What time is it when Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
(a) 5:30 a.m.
(b) 8:30 p.m.
(d) 5:30 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Coffman prepare at Lola's house?
2. What does Little Sheba symbolize for Lola?
3. Why does Mrs. Coffman come to Lola's house?
4. Which of the following does Doc not do before going to the hospital?
5. What does Marie predict will happen by next week?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)