|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lola realize about Doc this morning?
(a) He is getting a cold.
(b) He is more handsome than ever.
(c) He is still not home.
(d) He is looking very old.
2. Why does Bruce want to take Lola and Marie to a fancy hotel?
(a) For cocktails and dinner.
(b) For a wedding reception.
(c) For a motivational seminar.
(d) For a class reunion.
3. Why is Lola frantic in the kitchen?
(a) The dishwasher ran over.
(b) She forgot to turn on the oven.
(c) She can't find the whiskey.
(d) The roast is burned.
4. Where did Lola get the flowers for the arrangement?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) Mrs. Coffman's yard.
(c) Her backyard.
(d) A local florist.
5. Where do Lola and Doc find Little Sheba's body in Lola's dream?
(a) A basement.
(b) A field behind their house.
(c) A gutter.
(d) The middle of the athletic field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lola fix for Doc?
2. What does Marie tell Lola to do with her things?
3. Where did Doc meet Ed Anderson?
4. What does Marie announce when she returns to the house?
5. What does Doc do after sneaking into the house?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)