|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lola realize in her dream?
(a) Little Sheba was hit by a car.
(b) Little Sheba has had a litter of pups.
(c) Little Sheba is trying to get home.
(d) Little Sheba is not coming back.
2. Which of the following does Doc not do before going to the hospital?
(a) Changes his clothes.
(b) Tries to run away.
(c) Fights Ed and Elmo.
(d) Asks for one more drink.
3. What does Doc tell Lola she can no longer use?
(a) His razor.
(b) The car.
(c) His mother's china.
(d) The lawn mower.
4. Where does Marie suggest she and Bruce have dinner?
(a) At a cafe.
(b) At Doc and Lola's house.
(c) At Olive Garden.
(d) At the Brown Derby.
5. What does Lola realize about Doc this morning?
(a) He is looking very old.
(b) He is still not home.
(c) He is getting a cold.
(d) He is more handsome than ever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day is it when Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
2. Whose arrival is anticipated this evening?
3. Who tells Lola that she must move on in her dream?
4. Where do Lola and Doc find Little Sheba's body in Lola's dream?
5. What does Marie predict will happen by next week?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)