|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lola is happy yet ______________ after Doc comes home.
2. Why does Lola leave the room?
(a) To fix cocktails.
(b) To start dinner.
(c) To change her dress.
(d) To heat the hors d'oeuvres.
3. Which of the following does not describe Doc when he returns home?
4. What does Marie tell Lola to do with her things?
(a) Pack them and send them to her.
(b) Give them away.
(c) Sell them.
(d) Keep them for her.
5. What does Lola feel like as Marie and Bruce have dinner?
(a) A third wheel.
(b) A cook.
(c) A nosy neighbor.
(d) A mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marie announce when she returns to the house?
2. Why does Lola want to stay home?
3. Who is supposed to have dinner with Lola, Marie and Bruce?
4. What does Mrs. Coffman prepare at Lola's house?
5. What does Lola do as Marie and Bruce prepare to eat?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)