|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Lola make a phone call?
(b) Ed Anderson.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Mrs. Coffman.
2. Doc accuses Lola of ________________________.
(a) Writing bad checks.
(b) Flirting with the milkman.
(c) Knowing that Marie and Turk have been sleeping together.
(d) Wrecking the car.
3. Why does Mrs. Coffman come to Lola's house?
(a) She wants to borrow sugar.
(b) She heard screaming.
(c) She needs a recipe.
(d) She wants a cup of coffee.
4. Who is Ed Anderson?
(a) The liquor store manager.
(b) The milkman.
(c) Doc's friend.
(d) The plumber.
5. Why did no one try to help Little Sheba in Lola's dream?
(a) Little Sheba was already dead.
(b) They were trying to get out of the rain.
(c) No one saw Little Sheba.
(d) No one could hear Little Sheba barking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lola realize in her dream?
2. What is Lola doing as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
3. What does Lola promise Doc?
4. What does Mrs. Coffman prepare at Lola's house?
5. What time of day is it when Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)