|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day is it when Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
2. What did Lola do in the rain in her dream?
(c) Looked for Little Sheba.
3. Which of the following does not describe Doc when he returns home?
4. Lola makes the evening special by _________________________.
(a) Serving dinner by candlelight.
(b) Hiring a violinist for dinner music.
(c) Serving dinner in the gazebo.
(d) Serving dinner on the patio.
5. What does Mrs. Coffman prepare at Lola's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bruce feel about eating by candlelight?
2. Why does Mrs. Coffman come to Lola's house?
3. Why is Lola frantic in the kitchen?
4. What does Lola ask her mother?
5. Who arrives at Lola's house after the milkman leaves?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)