|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Coffman prepare at Lola's house?
2. To whom does Lola give an order?
(a) The milkman.
(b) The pizza shop.
(c) A flower shop.
(d) The corner grocery.
3. Why did no one try to help Little Sheba in Lola's dream?
(a) No one saw Little Sheba.
(b) No one could hear Little Sheba barking.
(c) They were trying to get out of the rain.
(d) Little Sheba was already dead.
4. Why does Marie suggest this location for dinner?
(a) She wants a quiet place.
(b) She is hungry for Italian.
(c) She has a gift card for a restaurant.
(d) Lola has spent so much time on dinner.
5. What does Lola tell her mother?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) Doc is "sick" again.
(c) She has had a miscarriage.
(d) Doc is having an affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marie tell Lola to do with her things?
2. What does Marie announce when she returns to the house?
3. Lola tells Ed that she hasn't heard from Ed and ________________________.
4. Doc senses that Lola is ___________.
5. Which of the following does Doc not do before going to the hospital?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)