|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marie suggest she and Bruce have dinner?
(a) At Olive Garden.
(b) At a cafe.
(c) At the Brown Derby.
(d) At Doc and Lola's house.
2. Who is supposed to have dinner with Lola, Marie and Bruce?
3. Lola makes the evening special by _________________________.
(a) Hiring a violinist for dinner music.
(b) Serving dinner by candlelight.
(c) Serving dinner on the patio.
(d) Serving dinner in the gazebo.
4. Who is helping Lola with a household task?
(a) Mrs. Coffman.
5. What does Lola tell Bruce?
(a) Doc is in love with Marie.
(b) Marie has been sleeping with Turk.
(c) She thinks he should marry Marie.
(d) She has already prepared dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marie suggest this location for dinner?
2. Whose arrival is anticipated this evening?
3. What does Bruce tell Lola and Marie that he got recently?
4. Where do Lola and Doc find Little Sheba's body in Lola's dream?
5. What does Lola admire about her home tonight?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)