|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Lola that she must move on in her dream?
(c) Mrs. Coffman.
2. What does Doc do after sneaking into the house?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) Puts the whiskey bottle bac.
(c) Kisses Lola.
(d) Changes clothes.
3. Doc senses that Lola is ___________.
4. Whose arrival is anticipated this evening?
(c) Mrs. Coffman's.
5. Doc accuses Lola of ________________________.
(a) Writing bad checks.
(b) Flirting with the milkman.
(c) Wrecking the car.
(d) Knowing that Marie and Turk have been sleeping together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lola want to stay home?
2. Why is Lola frantic in the kitchen?
3. Why does Marie suggest this location for dinner?
4. To whom does Lola make a phone call at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Where did Lola get the flowers for the arrangement?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)