|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lola makes the evening special by _________________________.
(a) Serving dinner by candlelight.
(b) Serving dinner in the gazebo.
(c) Serving dinner on the patio.
(d) Hiring a violinist for dinner music.
2. Whose arrival is anticipated this evening?
(b) Mrs. Coffman's.
3. What do Ed and Elmo let Ed have before they take him away?
(a) A shower.
(b) A glass of whiskey.
(c) A big breakfast.
(d) A nap.
4. Where did Lola get the flowers for the arrangement?
(a) Mrs. Coffman's yard.
(b) Her backyard.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) A local florist.
5. Where did Doc meet Ed Anderson?
(a) In medical school.
(b) At the gym.
(c) The Rotary Club.
(d) Alcoholics Anonymous meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time has passed since the last scene?
2. What does Lola tell Bruce?
3. What lie does Lola tell Marie and Bruce?
4. Where does Mrs. Coffman want to take Lola?
5. What does Doc call Marie and Lola?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)