|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lola's fears have come true when she realizes that Doc ________________.
(a) Is dead.
(b) Is a gambler.
(c) Is drunk.
(d) Is having an affair.
2. What does Lola tell her mother?
(a) She has had a miscarriage.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) Doc is having an affair.
(d) Doc is "sick" again.
3. What role did Lola's father have in her dream?
4. How does Bruce feel about eating by candlelight?
5. Why does Lola want to stay home?
(a) She is depressed.
(b) She has a migraine.
(c) She is broke.
(d) She'll be there if Doc comes home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lola fix for Doc?
2. Which of the following does not describe Doc when he returns home?
3. What has Mrs. Coffman's son done?
4. What does Lola realize about Doc this morning?
5. What decision does Lola make at the end of her dream?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)