|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lola want to stay home?
(a) She'll be there if Doc comes home.
(b) She is depressed.
(c) She has a migraine.
(d) She is broke.
2. What did Doc throw in Lola's dream?
(a) A football.
(b) A baseball.
(c) A javelin.
(d) A frisbee.
3. What does Lola promise Doc?
(a) She will get a job.
(b) She will stay with him.
(c) She will have a child.
(d) She will ask Marie to leave.
4. What does Lola realize about Doc this morning?
(a) He is more handsome than ever.
(b) He is still not home.
(c) He is getting a cold.
(d) He is looking very old.
5. Whose arrival is anticipated this evening?
(a) Mrs. Coffman's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lola sleep the night before?
2. Who arrives at Lola's house after the milkman leaves?
3. What type of flowers has Lola used for a floral arrangement?
4. Mrs. Coffman knows that Doc ______________.
5. Who is Ed Anderson?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)