|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at Doc and Lola's house?
(a) Mrs. Coffman.
2. Mrs. Coffman knows that Doc ______________.
(a) Is in love with Marie.
(b) Is having an affair.
(c) Has lost his job.
(d) Is "sick" again.
3. What is anticipated at 5:30 p.m.?
(b) An arrival.
(d) Evening news.
4. What task are Lola and Marie working on?
(a) Setting the table.
(b) Serving hors d'oeuvres.
(c) Washing the dishes.
(d) Fixing dinner.
5. What does Lola ask her mother?
(a) If she can borrow some money.
(b) If she can store some things in her attic.
(c) If she wants to come for a visit.
(d) If she can come home for awhile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role did Lola's father have in her dream?
2. Why did no one try to help Little Sheba in Lola's dream?
3. What type of flowers has Lola used for a floral arrangement?
4. Who arrives at Lola's house after the milkman leaves?
5. Who visits Lola as the scene begins?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)