|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is anticipated at 5:30 p.m.?
(c) Evening news.
(d) An arrival.
2. Mrs. Coffman knows that Doc ______________.
(a) Has lost his job.
(b) Is in love with Marie.
(c) Is "sick" again.
(d) Is having an affair.
3. What time of day is it when Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
4. Where doe Ed and Elmo want to take Doc?
(a) The bowling alley.
(b) The country club.
(c) The local bar.
(d) The city hospital.
5. What does Lola tell Bruce?
(a) Doc is in love with Marie.
(b) Marie has been sleeping with Turk.
(c) She thinks he should marry Marie.
(d) She has already prepared dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lola tells Ed that she hasn't heard from Ed and ________________________.
2. What does Doc call Marie and Lola?
3. Who arrives at Lola and Doc's house with Ed Anderson?
4. Why did no one try to help Little Sheba in Lola's dream?
5. What does Marie tell Lola to do with her things?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)