|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day is it when Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
2. Which of the following does Doc not do when he returns home?
(a) Says he doesn't remember what he said to Lola.
(b) Apologizes for his behavior.
(c) Raids the liquor cabinet.
(d) Begs Lola not to leave him.
3. What does Doc do after sneaking into the house?
(a) Changes clothes.
(b) Goes to bed.
(c) Kisses Lola.
(d) Puts the whiskey bottle bac.
4. What does Lola tell her mother?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She has had a miscarriage.
(c) Doc is having an affair.
(d) Doc is "sick" again.
5. To whom does Lola make a phone call?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Ed Anderson.
(d) Mrs. Coffman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at Lola's house after the milkman leaves?
2. What does Bruce really want to do tonight?
3. What do Marie and Bruce plan to do before flying to Cincinnati?
4. Who visits Lola as the scene begins?
5. What does Marie predict will happen by next week?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)