|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Doc meet Ed Anderson?
(a) The Rotary Club.
(b) At the gym.
(c) Alcoholics Anonymous meeting.
(d) In medical school.
2. Where did Lola sleep the night before?
(a) Her bed.
(b) A hotel.
(d) Guest room.
3. What does Little Sheba symbolize for Lola?
(a) Absolutel loyalty.
(b) Lost love.
(c) The past.
(d) A childhood pet.
4. Why does Doc get angry at Lola?
(a) She has wrecked the car.
(b) She is having an affair.
(c) She questions him about where he has been.
(d) She has bounced checks again.
5. What does Doc tell Lola she can no longer use?
(a) The car.
(b) His mother's china.
(c) His razor.
(d) The lawn mower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doc beg of Lola?
2. Who is featured in the muscle magazine?
3. What does Lola tell her mother?
4. What does Lola want to do today?
5. Who is helping Lola with a household task?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)