|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marie say about the lilacs?
(a) They will last a long time.
(b) They smell wonderful.
(c) They are beautiful.
(d) They don't last long.
2. What does Mrs. Coffman prepare at Lola's house?
3. Why does Bruce want to take Lola and Marie to a fancy hotel?
(a) For a wedding reception.
(b) For cocktails and dinner.
(c) For a class reunion.
(d) For a motivational seminar.
4. Which of the following does Doc not do when he returns home?
(a) Begs Lola not to leave him.
(b) Apologizes for his behavior.
(c) Raids the liquor cabinet.
(d) Says he doesn't remember what he said to Lola.
5. Lola's fears have come true when she realizes that Doc ________________.
(a) Is dead.
(b) Is having an affair.
(c) Is a gambler.
(d) Is drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is anticipated at 5:30 p.m.?
2. How much time has passed since the last scene?
3. Where does Marie suggest she and Bruce have dinner?
4. How does Bruce feel about eating by candlelight?
5. Why does Lola decide not to help Little Sheba in her dream?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)