|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at Lola's house after the milkman leaves?
(a) Lola's mother.
(b) Mrs. Coffman.
2. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) One week.
(b) One hour.
(c) One month.
(d) One day.
3. What do Ed and Elmo let Ed have before they take him away?
(a) A nap.
(b) A big breakfast.
(c) A shower.
(d) A glass of whiskey.
4. What lie does Lola tell Marie and Bruce?
(a) Doc is stuck at the office.
(b) She is pregnant and can't drink.
(c) They are having prime rib.
(d) She had the dinner catered.
5. What does Lola tell her mother?
(a) Doc is having an affair.
(b) She has had a miscarriage.
(c) Doc is "sick" again.
(d) She is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lola decide not to help Little Sheba in her dream?
2. What does Little Sheba symbolize for Lola?
3. What task are Lola and Marie working on?
4. What does Doc do after sneaking into the house?
5. What does Lola promise Doc?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)