Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport does Turk play?
2. What does Doc promise to do for Lola?
(a) Take her dancing.
(b) Take her to Hawaii.
(c) Find Little Sheba.
(d) Buy her a diamond ring.
3. Which of the following does Lola not mention when recalling the past?
(a) Her first kiss with Doc.
(b) Going skinny dipping with Doc.
(c) Long walks with Doc.
(d) Doc's marriage proposal.
4. What does Doc say will make him want a drink?
(b) Eating salty snacks.
(d) Getting upset.
5. Doc realizes that Marie's ______________ is lost.
(c) Credit card.
(d) Sense of humor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Doc doing as Act 1, Scene 1 opens?
2. What does Doc think of Turk?
3. Lola wants Doc to watch Marie and Turk kiss but Doc refuses because __________________.
4. Turk tells Marie that Doc __________________.
5. Where does Lola want to go tonight?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Little Sheba referenced in Lola's dream?
2. How does Doc react to the news that he is going to the hospital?
3. What does Doc say to Lola and Marie after he encounters Turk sneaking out of Marie's room?
4. What is the symbolism of the javelin in Lola's dream?
5. How does Doc know Ed and what does Lola tell Ed?
6. What does Lola's dream tell her about letting go of the past and moving forward?
7. How does Lola try to make the evening as nice as possible for Marie and Bruce?
8. What questions does Lola bombard Doc with about their life together and what is Doc's reply?
9. How does Doc perpetuate his denial of Marie's loose behavior?
10. What is the significance of Marie's sudden departure from Doc and Lola's life?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)