|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Doc been sober?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 15 months.
(c) 11 months.
(d) 4 weeks.
2. Doc wonders if Lola _____________________.
(a) Slept with another man before she married Doc.
(b) Wants a divorce.
(c) Paid the electric bill.
(d) Made dinner reservations.
3. What does Lola spend the day doing in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Watching TV.
(c) Cleaning the house.
4. Who does Lola invite in for a glass of water?
(a) The postman.
(c) The UPS man.
(d) The meter reader.
5. What is Marie doing as Act 1, Scene 1 opens?
(a) Curling her hair.
(c) Washing dishes.
(d) Putting on makeup.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doc take from Turk before leaving the house?
2. What does Doc sneak out of the house with?
3. Doc finds that he is no longer able to ___________________.
4. Who comes to Lola's house for a visit?
5. Where do Marie and Turk plan to study tonight?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lola engage the milkman to stave off her boredom?
2. How is Little Sheba referenced in Lola's dream?
3. What does Lola reveal about her history with Doc?
4. What happens that makes Doc see the light about Marie?
5. Why does Lola change her mind about Mrs. Coffman's involvement in Little Sheba's disappearance?
6. What is the significance of Marie's sudden departure from Doc and Lola's life?
7. What creates an argument between Doc and Lola early into the play?
8. What vulgar name does Doc call Marie and Lola and why prompts him to do so?
9. What accusations does Doc make about Lola and Marie's men?
10. Why does the group decide not to go to the hotel for dinner?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)