|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lola lavishes compliments on Doc for ______________________.
(a) Sense of humor.
(b) His investment skills.
(c) His physique.
(d) His brilliance at card tricks.
2. What room does Turk sneak out of?
(a) The den.
(b) Marie's room.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The garage.
3. What is Maria's major area of studies?
4. Who does Turk run into while sneaking out of the house?
(d) Mrs. Coffman.
5. When is Bruce expected to arrive?
(b) Next month.
(d) Next week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lola ask Doc to do when she returns?
2. What do Marie and Turk do that upsets Doc?
3. Who comes to Lola's house for a visit?
4. Who is Turk?
5. Doc wonders if Lola _____________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lola's dream symbolize?
2. What is the significance of Marie's sudden departure from Doc and Lola's life?
3. What does Lola reveal about her history with Doc?
4. What lie does Lola tell about why Doc cannot be home for dinner?
5. What does Doc sneak out of the house with while Marie and Lola set the table?
6. Why does Lola turn frantic in the kitchen and what action does she take?
7. What creates an argument between Doc and Lola early into the play?
8. How is Little Sheba referenced in Lola's dream?
9. What is the irony of Doc's being taken to the hospital for his alcohol abuse problem?
10. Why does Lola change her mind about Mrs. Coffman's involvement in Little Sheba's disappearance?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)