|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Coffman now feel for Lola?
2. Turk tells Marie that Doc __________________.
(a) Is jealous of Turk.
(b) Is having an affair.
(c) Is a fraud.
(d) Is an old fool.
3. What does Lola do after Marie and Turk leave the house?
(a) Shuts off all the lights.
(b) Calls for Little Sheba.
(c) Watches TV.
(d) Cleans up the kitchen.
4. What type of flowers does Lola pick in Mrs. Coffman's yard?
5. What do Marie and Turk do that upsets Doc?
(b) Break up.
(d) Paint in the nude.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marie find in her room?
2. Lola's mind wanders off and she talks about ________________________.
3. Who is Marie's boyfriend in Cincinnati?
4. What had Lola suspected Mrs. Coffman of doing at one time?
5. What does Doc sneak out of the house with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Doc say to Lola and Marie after he encounters Turk sneaking out of Marie's room?
2. What happens that makes Doc see the light about Marie?
3. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
4. How does Bruce offer to treat Lola and Doc when he arrives in town?
5. How does the author show that Lola's attitude about her life has changed?
6. What vulgar name does Doc call Marie and Lola and why prompts him to do so?
7. What does Lola realize about Doc when he sneaks back into the house?
8. How does the author show that Doc has feelings for Marie?
9. How does Lola try to assuage her boredom with the new postman?
10. What gesture does Mrs. Coffman extend to Lola while Doc is gone?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)