|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Doc been sober?
(a) 11 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 15 months.
2. What type of flowers does Lola pick in Mrs. Coffman's yard?
3. Turk tells Marie that Doc __________________.
(a) Is a fraud.
(b) Is an old fool.
(c) Is having an affair.
(d) Is jealous of Turk.
4. What does Doc do when Lola tells him about Marie and Turk making out last night?
(a) Gets up to leave.
(b) Finishes reading the newspaper.
(c) Goes back to sleep.
(d) Talks to Marie.
5. What item does Doc find in the kitchen?
(a) Pot of coffee.
(b) Car keys.
(c) Road map.
(d) Bottle of whiskey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the house after Mrs. Coffman leaves?
2. What does Mrs. Coffman say when Lola tells her she is still looking for Little Sheba?
3. Lola tells Doc that Marie was with whom last night?
4. Who does Doc tell that he has heard Turk laughing?
5. Why is Doc perturbed when he sees Turk in his living room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What discovery does Lola make as Act 2, Scene 3 begins?
2. What does Doc sneak out of the house with while Marie and Lola set the table?
3. How does the author use Doc's sneaking the whiskey out under his raincoat as foreshadowing?
4. What happens that makes Doc see the light about Marie?
5. How is Little Sheba referenced in Lola's dream?
6. What does Lola's dream symbolize?
7. How does Bruce offer to treat Lola and Doc when he arrives in town?
8. What behavioral changes does Lola exhibit in this scene?
9. What is Lola's incentive to clean her house?
10. Why does the reality of Marie's behavior stir questions about Lola's behavior in Doc's mind?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)