|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Lola suspected Mrs. Coffman of doing at one time?
(a) Having an affair with Doc.
(b) Stealing from the church bazaar profits.
(c) Poisoning Little Sheba.
(d) Seducing Turk.
2. Who is Marie drawing for an entry into an art contest?
3. What room does Turk sneak out of?
(a) The den.
(b) Marie's room.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The garage.
4. What item of Marie's does Doc see in the living room?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A makeup bag.
(c) A theater program.
(d) A purse.
5. What does Lola want Bruce to see when he arrives?
(a) Their new dog.
(b) The local historic sites.
(c) A clean house.
(d) Their new swimming pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doc promise to do for Lola?
2. Doc is irritated because Lola thinks he was ______________.
3. Who does Turk run into while sneaking out of the house?
4. What is Marie expecting from Bruce?
5. What event puts an end to Doc's denial?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
2. How does Bruce offer to treat Lola and Doc when he arrives in town?
3. How do Doc and Lola differ in their opinions of Marie's friend, Turk?
4. Describe Lola and Doc's behavior around each other when Doc returns home from the hospital.
5. What questions does Lola bombard Doc with about their life together and what is Doc's reply?
6. Who arrives at the house to help Lola and Mrs. Coffman with Doc?
7. What irrational behavior does Doc exhibit in his rage toward Lola?
8. What accusations does Doc make about Lola and Marie's men?
9. What does Doc hear which makes him leave the house without even telling Lola he is leaving?
10. How does Lola try to make the evening as nice as possible for Marie and Bruce?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)