Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Doc's plans for tonight?
(b) Help a struggling alcoholic.
(c) Rotary Club meeting.
2. Who leaves the house after Mrs. Coffman leaves?
3. What does Doc sneak out of the house with?
(b) Bottle of whiskey.
4. Lola tells Doc that Marie was with whom last night?
5. Where does Doc hide the bottle of whiskey?
(a) In the glove compartment.
(b) In his briefcase.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) Under his raincoat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lola sad after answering the phone?
2. Who comes to Lola's house for a visit?
3. Which of the following does Lola not tell Marie about her marriage to Doc?
4. Turk tells Marie that Doc __________________.
5. Where does Lola want to go tonight?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the irony of Doc's being taken to the hospital for his alcohol abuse problem?
2. How does Bruce offer to treat Lola and Doc when he arrives in town?
3. Why does Lola turn frantic in the kitchen and what action does she take?
4. What does Lola reveal about her history with Doc?
5. Why does the group decide not to go to the hotel for dinner?
6. What does Lola tell Doc that disgusts him?
7. What negative comment does Marie make about the bouquet of lilacs?
8. Who is Mrs. Coffman and what is her relationship with Lola?
9. What irrational behavior does Doc exhibit in his rage toward Lola?
10. Who is Lola and how does she make her entrance into the play?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)