|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What amazes Mrs. Coffman about Lola's house?
(a) Its expensive furniture.
(b) It is clean.
(c) Its fireplaces.
(d) Its layout.
2. Who does Doc tell about running into Turk?
(b) No one.
3. Which of the following does Lola not mention when recalling the past?
(a) Doc's marriage proposal.
(b) Going skinny dipping with Doc.
(c) Her first kiss with Doc.
(d) Long walks with Doc.
4. What does Doc tell Lola he heard last night?
(a) A dog baring.
(b) A stereo.
(c) An intruder.
(d) A voice.
5. Who does Doc tell that he has heard Turk laughing?
(a) No one.
(d) Mrs. Coffman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Doc find in the kitchen?
2. What does Lola ask Doc to do for Marie and Turk?
3. What does Mrs. Coffman say when Lola tells her she is still looking for Little Sheba?
4. What does Marie compliment Lola on?
5. How long ago did Doc propose to Lola?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Doc and Lola differ in their opinions of Marie's friend, Turk?
2. What is Lola's incentive to clean her house?
3. What gesture does Mrs. Coffman extend to Lola while Doc is gone?
4. What does Doc say he heard in the house last night?
5. What accusations does Doc make about Lola and Marie's men?
6. What lie does Lola tell about why Doc cannot be home for dinner?
7. What does Doc hear which makes him leave the house without even telling Lola he is leaving?
8. What does Doc say to Lola and Marie after he encounters Turk sneaking out of Marie's room?
9. How does Marie hurt Lola after Doc just gets her calmed down?
10. How does Lola try to assuage her boredom with the new postman?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)