|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lola say Marie and Turk were doing last night?
(a) Making out.
2. What item does Lola purchase for the house?
(c) Side chairs.
(d) Coffee table.
3. Turk tells Marie that Doc __________________.
(a) Is a fraud.
(b) Is an old fool.
(c) Is jealous of Turk.
(d) Is having an affair.
4. What does Marie compliment Lola on?
(a) Her new hair style.
(b) Her clean house.
(c) Her new dress.
(d) Her cooking skills.
5. What does Mrs. Coffman admit to believing about Lola?
(a) She was a hooker.
(b) She was married before.
(c) She did nothing all day.
(d) She comes from a wealthy family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Marie and Turk plan to study tonight?
2. What does Lola say she heard last night?
3. Why does Doc think Marie should not be kissing Turk?
4. What does Doc sneak out of the house with?
5. Lola lavishes compliments on Doc for ______________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What irrational behavior does Doc exhibit in his rage toward Lola?
2. What is the irony of Doc's being taken to the hospital for his alcohol abuse problem?
3. What metaphor does Lola use when she thinks about how the days of her youth have vanished?
4. How does Marie hurt Lola after Doc just gets her calmed down?
5. What does Lola tell Doc that disgusts him?
6. What behavioral changes does Lola exhibit in this scene?
7. What are Marie's feelings about Turk and Bruce?
8. What accusations does Doc make about Lola and Marie's men?
9. What vulgar name does Doc call Marie and Lola and why prompts him to do so?
10. How does the author show that Little Sheba symbolizes the life Lola used to have and still longs for?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)