|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doc take from Turk before leaving the house?
(a) A whiskey bottle.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) The TV remote.
(d) Lola's picture.
2. What item does Lola purchase for the house?
(a) Side chairs.
(c) Coffee table.
3. Who does Doc tell that he has heard Turk laughing?
(a) Mrs. Coffman.
(b) No one.
4. What was Doc retuning home to get?
(a) A screwdriver.
(b) A set of keys.
(c) A soda.
(d) A jacket.
5. Why is Lola sad after answering the phone?
(a) She gets news of a death.
(b) She gets news of a divorce.
(c) It is a wrong number.
(d) She gets news of an illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Marie and Turk plan to study tonight?
2. What does Doc promise to do for Lola?
3. What is Marie expecting from Bruce?
4. What had Lola suspected Mrs. Coffman of doing at one time?
5. Who is Lola's neighbor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lola's dream tell her about letting go of the past and moving forward?
2. What accusations does Doc make about Lola and Marie's men?
3. How does the author show that Lola's attitude about her life has changed?
4. Why does Lola turn frantic in the kitchen and what action does she take?
5. How does Doc know Ed and what does Lola tell Ed?
6. What behavioral changes does Lola exhibit in this scene?
7. How does Bruce offer to treat Lola and Doc when he arrives in town?
8. Why does Lola change her mind about Mrs. Coffman's involvement in Little Sheba's disappearance?
9. Who arrives at the house to help Lola and Mrs. Coffman with Doc?
10. How does Mrs. Coffman's opinion of Lola change?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)