|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Doc turns to ___________ for comfort.
2. Who does Lola call out for after Marie and Turk leave the house?
(a) Little Sheba.
(d) Her dead baby.
3. Who does Turk run into while sneaking out of the house?
(c) Mrs. Coffman.
4. Why does Doc think Marie should not be kissing Turk?
(a) She is too young.
(b) Bruce is coming tomorrow.
(c) He is a married man.
(d) He is going steady with someone else.
5. What item does Lola purchase for the house?
(b) Coffee table.
(c) Side chairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marie doing as Act 1, Scene 1 opens?
2. What sport does Turk play?
3. What does Doc say will make him want a drink?
4. What event puts an end to Doc's denial?
5. What does Marie help Lola do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lola reveal about her history with Doc?
2. Explain how Lola's loneliness continues to impact her life.
3. What does Lola's dream symbolize?
4. What does Lola's dream tell her about letting go of the past and moving forward?
5. How does Mrs. Coffman's opinion of Lola change?
6. Why does Lola change her mind about Mrs. Coffman's involvement in Little Sheba's disappearance?
7. Describe the beginning of the dream that Lola has.
8. What are Marie's feelings about Turk and Bruce?
9. Who is Mrs. Coffman and what is her relationship with Lola?
10. How does Bruce offer to treat Lola and Doc when he arrives in town?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)