|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Doc turns to ___________ for comfort.
2. What does Lola spend the day doing in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) Cleaning the house.
(d) Watching TV.
3. What does Doc tell Lola he heard last night?
(a) A stereo.
(b) An intruder.
(c) A voice.
(d) A dog baring.
4. What does Doc do when Lola tells him about Marie and Turk making out last night?
(a) Goes back to sleep.
(b) Talks to Marie.
(c) Finishes reading the newspaper.
(d) Gets up to leave.
5. How does Doc react to hearing about Marie and Turk making out last night?
(b) No reaction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Doc is irritated because Lola thinks he was ______________.
2. Who leaves the house after Mrs. Coffman leaves?
3. What does Lola ask Doc to do when she returns?
4. What does Doc stare at while waiting for Lola to get her coat?
5. What room does Turk sneak out of?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Doc react to the news that he is going to the hospital?
2. How does Lola try to make the evening as nice as possible for Marie and Bruce?
3. What does Doc say he heard in the house last night?
4. What does Lola's dream symbolize?
5. Describe the beginning of the dream that Lola has.
6. What discovery does Lola make as Act 2, Scene 3 begins?
7. How does Bruce offer to treat Lola and Doc when he arrives in town?
8. What does Lola tell Doc that disgusts him?
9. What lie does Lola tell about why Doc cannot be home for dinner?
10. Who is Mrs. Coffman and what is her relationship with Lola?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)