|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lola do after Marie and Turk leave the house?
(a) Shuts off all the lights.
(b) Calls for Little Sheba.
(c) Cleans up the kitchen.
(d) Watches TV.
2. Lola's mind wanders off and she talks about ________________________.
(a) Her childhood friends.
(b) Little Sheba.
(c) The fun she and Doc had when they were dating.
(d) Her mother.
3. Who is Marie drawing for an entry into an art contest?
4. What does Doc take from Turk before leaving the house?
(a) The TV remote.
(b) A whiskey bottle.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) Lola's picture.
5. Where does Lola want to go tonight?
(c) A movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Coffman now feel for Lola?
2. Where does Doc hide the bottle of whiskey?
3. Lola lavishes compliments on Doc for ______________________.
4. Who does Lola invite in for a glass of water?
5. Whose voice does Doc say he heard last night?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who arrives at the house to help Lola and Mrs. Coffman with Doc?
2. What does Doc say he heard in the house last night?
3. What happens that makes Doc see the light about Marie?
4. What decision does Doc help Lola to make about Little Sheba in her dream?
5. How does Lola try to assuage her boredom with the new postman?
6. What is the setting and who are the characters which open the play?
7. What gesture does Mrs. Coffman extend to Lola while Doc is gone?
8. What metaphor does Lola use when she thinks about how the days of her youth have vanished?
9. What is the irony of Doc's being taken to the hospital for his alcohol abuse problem?
10. How does Doc know Ed and what does Lola tell Ed?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)