|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marie suggest she and Turk do instead of kissing all the time?
(d) Discuss books.
2. What does Lola spend the day doing in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Cleaning the house.
(b) Watching TV.
3. What does Doc tell Lola he heard last night?
(a) A voice.
(b) A stereo.
(c) An intruder.
(d) A dog baring.
4. What time did Marie come home last night?
5. Lola lavishes compliments on Doc for ______________________.
(a) Sense of humor.
(b) His physique.
(c) His brilliance at card tricks.
(d) His investment skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event puts an end to Doc's denial?
2. What does Doc do when Lola tells him about Marie and Turk making out last night?
3. Where does Lola want to go tonight?
4. What does Mrs. Coffman admit to believing about Lola?
5. What had Lola suspected Mrs. Coffman of doing at one time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lola tell Doc that disgusts him?
2. What is Lola's incentive to clean her house?
3. What does Doc say he heard in the house last night?
4. What decision does Doc help Lola to make about Little Sheba in her dream?
5. Why does Lola change her mind about Mrs. Coffman's involvement in Little Sheba's disappearance?
6. What does Lola reveal about her history with Doc?
7. Why does the group decide not to go to the hotel for dinner?
8. What happens that makes Doc see the light about Marie?
9. How does Lola engage the milkman to stave off her boredom?
10. How is Lola deceiving Marie about her telegram?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)