|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lola realize about Doc this morning?
(a) He is looking very old.
(b) He is more handsome than ever.
(c) He is still not home.
(d) He is getting a cold.
2. Why does Bruce want to take Lola and Marie to a fancy hotel?
(a) For a motivational seminar.
(b) For cocktails and dinner.
(c) For a wedding reception.
(d) For a class reunion.
3. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) One day.
(b) One hour.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
4. Where does Mrs. Coffman want to take Lola?
(a) Shopping in New York.
(b) The Spring Relays.
(c) A book club meeting.
(d) The country club.
5. What does Little Sheba symbolize for Lola?
(a) A childhood pet.
(b) Absolutel loyalty.
(c) Lost love.
(d) The past.
6. To whom does Lola make a phone call?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Ed Anderson.
(d) Mrs. Coffman.
7. Who tells Lola that she must move on in her dream?
(a) Mrs. Coffman.
8. What does Marie announce when she returns to the house?
(a) She and Bruce are engaged.
(b) She got an A in Biology.
(c) She is graduating early.
(d) She found a new apartment.
9. Why does Marie suggest this location for dinner?
(a) She is hungry for Italian.
(b) She has a gift card for a restaurant.
(c) Lola has spent so much time on dinner.
(d) She wants a quiet place.
10. What does Lola do as Marie and Bruce prepare to eat?
(a) Makes a phone call.
(c) Watches them.
(d) Tells stories.
11. What does Lola promise Doc?
(a) She will stay with him.
(b) She will ask Marie to leave.
(c) She will get a job.
(d) She will have a child.
12. What lie does Lola tell Marie and Bruce?
(a) They are having prime rib.
(b) Doc is stuck at the office.
(c) She is pregnant and can't drink.
(d) She had the dinner catered.
13. To whom does Lola make a phone call?
(a) Ed Anderson.
(b) Mrs. Coffman.
(c) Her mother.
14. What does Lola realize in her dream?
(a) Little Sheba has had a litter of pups.
(b) Little Sheba is trying to get home.
(c) Little Sheba is not coming back.
(d) Little Sheba was hit by a car.
15. What does Mrs. Coffman prepare at Lola's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Doc when he returns home?
2. Who arrives at Doc and Lola's house?
3. Who is featured in the muscle magazine?
4. What did Lola do in the rain in her dream?
5. What does Marie predict will happen by next week?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)