|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Coffman want to take Lola?
(a) The Spring Relays.
(b) Shopping in New York.
(c) A book club meeting.
(d) The country club.
2. What does Bruce tell Lola and Marie that he got recently?
(a) A cold.
(b) A new car.
(c) A raise.
(d) A new apartment.
3. Why does Mrs. Coffman come to Lola's house?
(a) She wants to borrow sugar.
(b) She needs a recipe.
(c) She heard screaming.
(d) She wants a cup of coffee.
4. What type of flowers has Lola used for a floral arrangement?
(c) Mixed blooms.
(d) Sweet peas.
5. Who is helping Lola with a household task?
(c) Mrs. Coffman.
6. What does Lola want to do today?
(a) Sleep all day.
(b) Stay home.
(c) Go shopping.
(d) Go out to lunch.
7. What time is it when Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
(b) 8:30 p.m.
(c) 5:30 p.m.
(d) 5:30 a.m.
8. Which of the following does Doc not do when he returns home?
(a) Apologizes for his behavior.
(b) Says he doesn't remember what he said to Lola.
(c) Raids the liquor cabinet.
(d) Begs Lola not to leave him.
9. What does Lola do as Marie and Bruce prepare to eat?
(a) Watches them.
(b) Makes a phone call.
(d) Tells stories.
10. Lola makes the evening special by _________________________.
(a) Serving dinner on the patio.
(b) Hiring a violinist for dinner music.
(c) Serving dinner in the gazebo.
(d) Serving dinner by candlelight.
11. Why does Lola decide not to help Little Sheba in her dream?
(a) She knows that is not really Little Sheba.
(b) She is told she must move on.
(c) She knows Little Sheba is dead.
(d) She wakes up before she can help Little Sheba.
12. Why does Lola want to stay home?
(a) She has a migraine.
(b) She is depressed.
(c) She'll be there if Doc comes home.
(d) She is broke.
13. What did Doc throw in Lola's dream?
(a) A baseball.
(b) A javelin.
(c) A football.
(d) A frisbee.
14. Whose arrival is anticipated this evening?
(c) Mrs. Coffman's.
15. What lie does Lola tell Marie and Bruce?
(a) They are having prime rib.
(b) She is pregnant and can't drink.
(c) She had the dinner catered.
(d) Doc is stuck at the office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lola frantic in the kitchen?
2. Where does Lola tell Doc she saw Turk last night?
3. What does Lola feel like as Marie and Bruce have dinner?
4. What does Doc tell Lola she can no longer use?
5. Who arrives at Lola and Doc's house with Ed Anderson?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)