|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is anticipated at 5:30 p.m.?
(a) Evening news.
(d) An arrival.
2. What does Lola admire about her home tonight?
(a) A floral arrangement.
(b) New curtains.
(c) Fresh paint.
(d) New dishes.
3. Why does Doc say Bruce is probably going to marry Marie?
(a) He is crazy about her.
(b) He is the marrying age.
(c) He is forced to.
(d) His family wants him to.
4. What did Doc throw in Lola's dream?
(a) A javelin.
(b) A baseball.
(c) A frisbee.
(d) A football.
5. To whom does Lola make a phone call at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Mrs. Coffman.
6. What does Marie say about the lilacs?
(a) They don't last long.
(b) They smell wonderful.
(c) They will last a long time.
(d) They are beautiful.
7. Why does Doc get angry at Lola?
(a) She has wrecked the car.
(b) She has bounced checks again.
(c) She is having an affair.
(d) She questions him about where he has been.
8. What does Lola fix for Doc?
(d) A Bloody Mary.
9. Which of the following is not in Marie's immediate plans?
(a) Live with Bruce.
(b) Change majors.
(c) Move to Cincinnati.
(d) Quit school.
10. Where doe Ed and Elmo want to take Doc?
(a) The local bar.
(b) The city hospital.
(c) The bowling alley.
(d) The country club.
11. Who arrives at Lola and Doc's house with Ed Anderson?
(b) Elmo Huston.
(c) Lola's mother.
12. What does Bruce really want to do tonight?
(a) Go to a concert.
(b) Go bowling.
(c) Go to the movies.
(d) Be alone with Marie.
13. Why does Lola decide not to help Little Sheba in her dream?
(a) She knows that is not really Little Sheba.
(b) She is told she must move on.
(c) She knows Little Sheba is dead.
(d) She wakes up before she can help Little Sheba.
14. What does Lola promise Doc?
(a) She will get a job.
(b) She will ask Marie to leave.
(c) She will have a child.
(d) She will stay with him.
15. To whom does Lola make a phone call?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Ed Anderson.
(c) Mrs. Coffman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Coffman knows that Doc ______________.
2. What does Lola tell Bruce?
3. Which of the following does Doc not do when he returns home?
4. What does Marie announce when she returns to the house?
5. Where does Marie suggest she and Bruce have dinner?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)