|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lola's fears have come true when she realizes that Doc ________________.
(a) Is a gambler.
(b) Is drunk.
(c) Is dead.
(d) Is having an affair.
2. Why does Marie suggest this location for dinner?
(a) She wants a quiet place.
(b) She has a gift card for a restaurant.
(c) She is hungry for Italian.
(d) Lola has spent so much time on dinner.
3. What type of flowers has Lola used for a floral arrangement?
(b) Sweet peas.
(c) Mixed blooms.
4. Where does Bruce want to take Lola and Marie?
(b) A fancy hotel.
(c) The opera.
(d) The movies.
5. What does Lola tell Bruce?
(a) Marie has been sleeping with Turk.
(b) She has already prepared dinner.
(c) Doc is in love with Marie.
(d) She thinks he should marry Marie.
6. Which of the following does Doc not do when he returns home?
(a) Apologizes for his behavior.
(b) Begs Lola not to leave him.
(c) Raids the liquor cabinet.
(d) Says he doesn't remember what he said to Lola.
7. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) One day.
(b) One month.
(c) One hour.
(d) One week.
8. Why does Doc say Bruce is probably going to marry Marie?
(a) He is forced to.
(b) His family wants him to.
(c) He is the marrying age.
(d) He is crazy about her.
9. What does Doc tell Lola she can no longer use?
(a) The lawn mower.
(b) The car.
(c) His mother's china.
(d) His razor.
10. What does Lola fix for Doc?
(b) A Bloody Mary.
11. What time is it when Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
(a) 5:30 p.m.
(c) 5:30 a.m.
(d) 8:30 p.m.
12. Who is featured in the muscle magazine?
(c) The milkman.
13. Where did Doc meet Ed Anderson?
(a) The Rotary Club.
(b) In medical school.
(c) At the gym.
(d) Alcoholics Anonymous meeting.
14. To whom does Lola make a phone call at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sister.
(d) Mrs. Coffman.
15. Who visits Lola as the scene begins?
(c) Mrs. Coffman.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at Lola and Doc's house with Ed Anderson?
2. Which of the following does not describe Doc when he returns home?
3. What does Lola ask Ed Anderson to do?
4. Doc accuses Lola of ________________________.
5. Why does Bruce want to take Lola and Marie to a fancy hotel?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)