|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is anticipated at 5:30 p.m.?
(b) Evening news.
(d) An arrival.
2. Where did Lola get the flowers for the arrangement?
(a) Mrs. Coffman's yard.
(b) A local florist.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) Her backyard.
3. What did Lola do in the rain in her dream?
(c) Looked for Little Sheba.
4. What does Marie predict will happen by next week?
(a) She will get an A in Biology.
(b) She will be engaged to Bruce.
(c) She will be married to Turk.
(d) The flowers will be dead.
5. What does Mrs. Coffman prepare at Lola's house?
6. How does Bruce feel about eating by candlelight?
7. Lola makes the evening special by _________________________.
(a) Serving dinner on the patio.
(b) Hiring a violinist for dinner music.
(c) Serving dinner by candlelight.
(d) Serving dinner in the gazebo.
8. Doc accuses Lola of ________________________.
(a) Flirting with the milkman.
(b) Wrecking the car.
(c) Writing bad checks.
(d) Knowing that Marie and Turk have been sleeping together.
9. What does the milkman show Lola?
(a) His new truck.
(b) A new brand of cheese.
(c) His tattoo.
(d) A muscle magazine.
10. Who arrives at Lola and Doc's house with Ed Anderson?
(a) Elmo Huston.
(d) Lola's mother.
11. Lola is happy yet ______________ after Doc comes home.
12. What role did Lola's father have in her dream?
13. What does Bruce really want to do tonight?
(a) Be alone with Marie.
(b) Go bowling.
(c) Go to the movies.
(d) Go to a concert.
14. What does Doc call Marie and Lola?
15. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) One month.
(b) One day.
(c) One week.
(d) One hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lola ask Ed Anderson to do?
2. What task are Lola and Marie working on?
3. What has Mrs. Coffman's son done?
4. Why does Lola leave the room?
5. In her dream, the coach replaces Turk with whom?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)