|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day is it when Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
2. What does Bruce really want to do tonight?
(a) Go to the movies.
(b) Be alone with Marie.
(c) Go bowling.
(d) Go to a concert.
3. Why does Doc say Bruce is probably going to marry Marie?
(a) He is forced to.
(b) His family wants him to.
(c) He is crazy about her.
(d) He is the marrying age.
4. Lola tells Ed that she hasn't heard from Ed and ________________________.
(a) The whiskey is missing.
(b) The car keys are missing.
(c) She found an airline itinerary.
(d) There is no money in their checking account.
5. Which of the following does Doc not do before going to the hospital?
(a) Tries to run away.
(b) Asks for one more drink.
(c) Changes his clothes.
(d) Fights Ed and Elmo.
6. What task are Lola and Marie working on?
(a) Washing the dishes.
(b) Setting the table.
(c) Serving hors d'oeuvres.
(d) Fixing dinner.
7. Where did Doc meet Ed Anderson?
(a) The Rotary Club.
(b) At the gym.
(c) In medical school.
(d) Alcoholics Anonymous meeting.
8. What did Lola do in the rain in her dream?
(b) Looked for Little Sheba.
9. To whom does Lola give an order?
(a) The milkman.
(b) The corner grocery.
(c) A flower shop.
(d) The pizza shop.
10. Why does Marie suggest this location for dinner?
(a) She wants a quiet place.
(b) Lola has spent so much time on dinner.
(c) She has a gift card for a restaurant.
(d) She is hungry for Italian.
11. What does Lola do as Marie and Bruce prepare to eat?
(a) Watches them.
(b) Makes a phone call.
(d) Tells stories.
12. What does Lola ask Ed Anderson to do?
(a) Loan her some money.
(b) Come over to her house.
(c) Give her a ride.
(d) Come for dinner.
13. Why did no one try to help Little Sheba in Lola's dream?
(a) No one could hear Little Sheba barking.
(b) They were trying to get out of the rain.
(c) No one saw Little Sheba.
(d) Little Sheba was already dead.
14. What does Doc tell Lola she can no longer use?
(a) The lawn mower.
(b) His mother's china.
(c) His razor.
(d) The car.
15. What does the milkman show Lola?
(a) His new truck.
(b) A muscle magazine.
(c) His tattoo.
(d) A new brand of cheese.
Short Answer Questions
1. Doc chases Lola around the house with _____________.
2. Who tells Lola that she must move on in her dream?
3. How much time has passed since the last scene?
4. What does Lola ask her mother?
5. What does Marie predict will happen by next week?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)