|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bruce want to take Lola and Marie?
(a) The opera.
(b) A fancy hotel.
(c) The movies.
2. What does Marie say about the lilacs?
(a) They smell wonderful.
(b) They don't last long.
(c) They will last a long time.
(d) They are beautiful.
3. Lola makes the evening special by _________________________.
(a) Serving dinner in the gazebo.
(b) Hiring a violinist for dinner music.
(c) Serving dinner on the patio.
(d) Serving dinner by candlelight.
4. What did Doc throw in Lola's dream?
(a) A javelin.
(b) A frisbee.
(c) A football.
(d) A baseball.
5. What does Doc beg of Lola?
(a) To buy him some whiskey.
(b) To grant him a divorce.
(c) To have a child.
(d) Not to leave him.
6. Why is Lola frantic in the kitchen?
(a) The dishwasher ran over.
(b) She forgot to turn on the oven.
(c) The roast is burned.
(d) She can't find the whiskey.
7. What does Doc tell Lola she can no longer use?
(a) The car.
(b) His mother's china.
(c) His razor.
(d) The lawn mower.
8. What does Bruce tell Lola and Marie that he got recently?
(a) A new car.
(b) A new apartment.
(c) A cold.
(d) A raise.
9. Where did Lola sleep the night before?
(a) A hotel.
(b) Her bed.
(d) Guest room.
10. What does Lola admire about her home tonight?
(a) New curtains.
(b) New dishes.
(c) A floral arrangement.
(d) Fresh paint.
11. What role did Lola's father have in her dream?
12. What task are Lola and Marie working on?
(a) Setting the table.
(b) Washing the dishes.
(c) Fixing dinner.
(d) Serving hors d'oeuvres.
13. Where does Lola tell Doc she saw Turk last night?
(a) At the grocery.
(b) At the gym.
(c) In a dream.
(d) In a bar.
14. Which of the following does Doc not do before going to the hospital?
(a) Fights Ed and Elmo.
(b) Changes his clothes.
(c) Asks for one more drink.
(d) Tries to run away.
15. What does Little Sheba symbolize for Lola?
(a) Lost love.
(b) A childhood pet.
(c) Absolutel loyalty.
(d) The past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is anticipated at 5:30 p.m.?
2. Where did Lola get the flowers for the arrangement?
3. To whom does Lola make a phone call?
4. In her dream, the coach replaces Turk with whom?
5. Where doe Ed and Elmo want to take Doc?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)