|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at Doc and Lola's house?
(c) Mrs. Coffman.
2. Doc says that all Lola wants to do is __________________________.
(a) Talk on the phone.
(b) Watch Marie with her men.
(c) Watch soap operas all day.
(d) Go shopping.
3. Who is Ed Anderson?
(a) The milkman.
(b) The liquor store manager.
(c) The plumber.
(d) Doc's friend.
4. Why does Lola leave the room?
(a) To fix cocktails.
(b) To start dinner.
(c) To heat the hors d'oeuvres.
(d) To change her dress.
5. What does Marie announce when she returns to the house?
(a) She got an A in Biology.
(b) She and Bruce are engaged.
(c) She found a new apartment.
(d) She is graduating early.
6. Why is Lola frantic in the kitchen?
(a) The roast is burned.
(b) She forgot to turn on the oven.
(c) She can't find the whiskey.
(d) The dishwasher ran over.
7. Why does Lola decide not to help Little Sheba in her dream?
(a) She knows Little Sheba is dead.
(b) She knows that is not really Little Sheba.
(c) She wakes up before she can help Little Sheba.
(d) She is told she must move on.
8. What does Lola tell Bruce?
(a) Marie has been sleeping with Turk.
(b) Doc is in love with Marie.
(c) She has already prepared dinner.
(d) She thinks he should marry Marie.
9. How does Bruce feel about eating by candlelight?
10. What does Doc beg of Lola?
(a) To grant him a divorce.
(b) To have a child.
(c) To buy him some whiskey.
(d) Not to leave him.
11. Doc chases Lola around the house with _____________.
(a) A spider.
(b) An ax.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A mouse.
12. What time of day is it when Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
13. What does Marie predict will happen by next week?
(a) She will be married to Turk.
(b) The flowers will be dead.
(c) She will be engaged to Bruce.
(d) She will get an A in Biology.
14. Doc senses that Lola is ___________.
15. Which of the following does Doc not do before going to the hospital?
(a) Fights Ed and Elmo.
(b) Tries to run away.
(c) Asks for one more drink.
(d) Changes his clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is anticipated at 5:30 p.m.?
2. In her dream, the coach replaces Turk with whom?
3. What does Lola promise Doc?
4. Whose arrival is anticipated this evening?
5. What does Lola ask Ed Anderson to do?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)