|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is anticipated at 5:30 p.m.?
(b) An arrival.
(c) Evening news.
2. Lola is happy yet ______________ after Doc comes home.
3. What does Lola do as Marie and Bruce prepare to eat?
(b) Makes a phone call.
(c) Watches them.
(d) Tells stories.
4. What is Lola doing as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
(b) Fixing breakfast.
(c) Waking up.
(d) Reading the paper.
5. What does Lola ask her mother?
(a) If she can store some things in her attic.
(b) If she can come home for awhile.
(c) If she wants to come for a visit.
(d) If she can borrow some money.
6. What does Lola realize about Doc this morning?
(a) He is more handsome than ever.
(b) He is still not home.
(c) He is getting a cold.
(d) He is looking very old.
7. What did Doc throw in Lola's dream?
(a) A baseball.
(b) A football.
(c) A javelin.
(d) A frisbee.
8. What type of flowers has Lola used for a floral arrangement?
(b) Mixed blooms.
(d) Sweet peas.
9. To whom does Lola make a phone call?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Ed Anderson.
(d) Mrs. Coffman.
10. Where does Marie suggest she and Bruce have dinner?
(a) At Olive Garden.
(b) At a cafe.
(c) At the Brown Derby.
(d) At Doc and Lola's house.
11. Which of the following is not in Marie's immediate plans?
(a) Live with Bruce.
(b) Quit school.
(c) Move to Cincinnati.
(d) Change majors.
12. What was Turk doing when Lola saw him last night?
(a) Drinking beer.
(b) Buying groceries.
(c) Throwing a javelin.
(d) Riding a unicorn.
13. What does Marie predict will happen by next week?
(a) The flowers will be dead.
(b) She will be engaged to Bruce.
(c) She will get an A in Biology.
(d) She will be married to Turk.
14. Why does Doc not want to go to the hospital?
(a) He doesn't have health insurance.
(b) Only crazy people go there.
(c) He can't stand hospital smells.
(d) He is not sick.
15. Why does Bruce want to take Lola and Marie to a fancy hotel?
(a) For a wedding reception.
(b) For cocktails and dinner.
(c) For a motivational seminar.
(d) For a class reunion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
2. What does Doc beg of Lola?
3. What does Little Sheba symbolize for Lola?
4. What does Lola promise Doc?
5. What did Lola do in the rain in her dream?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)