|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is helping Lola with a household task?
(a) Mrs. Coffman.
2. Why does Lola decide not to help Little Sheba in her dream?
(a) She knows Little Sheba is dead.
(b) She knows that is not really Little Sheba.
(c) She is told she must move on.
(d) She wakes up before she can help Little Sheba.
3. What time is it when Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
(b) 5:30 a.m.
(c) 5:30 p.m.
(d) 8:30 p.m.
4. Who visits Lola as the scene begins?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Mrs. Coffman.
5. Lola makes the evening special by _________________________.
(a) Hiring a violinist for dinner music.
(b) Serving dinner on the patio.
(c) Serving dinner in the gazebo.
(d) Serving dinner by candlelight.
6. What was Turk doing when Lola saw him last night?
(a) Drinking beer.
(b) Throwing a javelin.
(c) Riding a unicorn.
(d) Buying groceries.
7. What does Lola fix for Doc?
(d) A Bloody Mary.
8. What does Bruce tell Lola and Marie that he got recently?
(a) A cold.
(b) A new apartment.
(c) A raise.
(d) A new car.
9. What time of day is it when Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
10. Which of the following does Doc not do when he returns home?
(a) Raids the liquor cabinet.
(b) Begs Lola not to leave him.
(c) Says he doesn't remember what he said to Lola.
(d) Apologizes for his behavior.
11. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) One day.
(b) One month.
(c) One week.
(d) One hour.
12. Where did Doc meet Ed Anderson?
(a) Alcoholics Anonymous meeting.
(b) At the gym.
(c) In medical school.
(d) The Rotary Club.
13. What does Lola ask Ed Anderson to do?
(a) Give her a ride.
(b) Come over to her house.
(c) Loan her some money.
(d) Come for dinner.
14. Doc chases Lola around the house with _____________.
(a) An ax.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A spider.
(d) A newspaper.
15. Who arrives at Lola and Doc's house with Ed Anderson?
(b) Lola's mother.
(d) Elmo Huston.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at Doc and Lola's house?
2. What does Lola ask her mother?
3. What does Little Sheba symbolize for Lola?
4. What do Marie and Bruce plan to do before flying to Cincinnati?
5. Where do Lola and Doc find Little Sheba's body in Lola's dream?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)