|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did no one try to help Little Sheba in Lola's dream?
(a) Little Sheba was already dead.
(b) No one saw Little Sheba.
(c) They were trying to get out of the rain.
(d) No one could hear Little Sheba barking.
2. What does Lola realize in her dream?
(a) Little Sheba has had a litter of pups.
(b) Little Sheba was hit by a car.
(c) Little Sheba is trying to get home.
(d) Little Sheba is not coming back.
3. What role did Lola's father have in her dream?
4. What task are Lola and Marie working on?
(a) Fixing dinner.
(b) Setting the table.
(c) Serving hors d'oeuvres.
(d) Washing the dishes.
5. What does Lola tell Bruce?
(a) She has already prepared dinner.
(b) Doc is in love with Marie.
(c) She thinks he should marry Marie.
(d) Marie has been sleeping with Turk.
6. Doc chases Lola around the house with _____________.
(a) An ax.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A spider.
7. What does Mrs. Coffman prepare at Lola's house?
8. Which of the following does Doc not do when he returns home?
(a) Says he doesn't remember what he said to Lola.
(b) Raids the liquor cabinet.
(c) Apologizes for his behavior.
(d) Begs Lola not to leave him.
9. To whom does Lola make a phone call?
(a) Ed Anderson.
(c) Mrs. Coffman.
(d) Her mother.
10. What did Doc throw in Lola's dream?
(a) A football.
(b) A baseball.
(c) A javelin.
(d) A frisbee.
11. What was Turk doing when Lola saw him last night?
(a) Drinking beer.
(b) Riding a unicorn.
(c) Throwing a javelin.
(d) Buying groceries.
12. What does Lola do as Marie and Bruce prepare to eat?
(b) Tells stories.
(c) Watches them.
(d) Makes a phone call.
13. Where does Bruce want to take Lola and Marie?
(a) The movies.
(c) A fancy hotel.
(d) The opera.
14. What does Lola want to do today?
(a) Go out to lunch.
(b) Sleep all day.
(c) Stay home.
(d) Go shopping.
15. Why does Doc not want to go to the hospital?
(a) He is not sick.
(b) Only crazy people go there.
(c) He can't stand hospital smells.
(d) He doesn't have health insurance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Lola as the scene begins?
2. What time is it when Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
3. What decision does Lola make at the end of her dream?
4. Where do Lola and Doc find Little Sheba's body in Lola's dream?
5. Why is Lola frantic in the kitchen?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)