|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lola ask Ed Anderson to do?
(a) Come for dinner.
(b) Loan her some money.
(c) Give her a ride.
(d) Come over to her house.
2. To whom does Lola make a phone call?
(a) Ed Anderson.
(b) Mrs. Coffman.
(c) Her mother.
3. Which of the following is not in Marie's immediate plans?
(a) Change majors.
(b) Live with Bruce.
(c) Move to Cincinnati.
(d) Quit school.
4. What does Lola tell her mother?
(a) Doc is having an affair.
(b) Doc is "sick" again.
(c) She has had a miscarriage.
(d) She is pregnant.
5. Who is Ed Anderson?
(a) The milkman.
(b) The liquor store manager.
(c) Doc's friend.
(d) The plumber.
6. Why does Doc get angry at Lola?
(a) She has bounced checks again.
(b) She has wrecked the car.
(c) She is having an affair.
(d) She questions him about where he has been.
7. What does Lola do as Marie and Bruce prepare to eat?
(a) Makes a phone call.
(b) Tells stories.
(d) Watches them.
8. Who is supposed to have dinner with Lola, Marie and Bruce?
9. What has Mrs. Coffman's son done?
(a) Got an extra ticket for an event.
(b) Wrecked the car.
(c) Graduated college.
(d) Got married.
10. What did Lola do in the rain in her dream?
(a) Looked for Little Sheba.
11. Doc accuses Lola of ________________________.
(a) Knowing that Marie and Turk have been sleeping together.
(b) Writing bad checks.
(c) Flirting with the milkman.
(d) Wrecking the car.
12. What does Marie tell Lola to do with her things?
(a) Give them away.
(b) Pack them and send them to her.
(c) Keep them for her.
(d) Sell them.
13. What does Lola want to do today?
(a) Go shopping.
(b) Go out to lunch.
(c) Stay home.
(d) Sleep all day.
14. What does Bruce tell Lola and Marie that he got recently?
(a) A new apartment.
(b) A cold.
(c) A new car.
(d) A raise.
15. In her dream, the coach replaces Turk with whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lola is happy yet ______________ after Doc comes home.
2. Who tells Lola that she must move on in her dream?
3. Who is featured in the muscle magazine?
4. What do Ed and Elmo let Ed have before they take him away?
5. What does Bruce really want to do tonight?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)