|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is anticipated at 5:30 p.m.?
(a) Evening news.
(b) An arrival.
2. Where did Lola sleep the night before?
(a) A hotel.
(b) Her bed.
(c) Guest room.
3. What does Marie announce when she returns to the house?
(a) She found a new apartment.
(b) She got an A in Biology.
(c) She is graduating early.
(d) She and Bruce are engaged.
4. What does Lola admire about her home tonight?
(a) New curtains.
(b) Fresh paint.
(c) A floral arrangement.
(d) New dishes.
5. Where does Mrs. Coffman want to take Lola?
(a) A book club meeting.
(b) Shopping in New York.
(c) The country club.
(d) The Spring Relays.
6. What is Lola doing as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
(a) Reading the paper.
(c) Waking up.
(d) Fixing breakfast.
7. Why does Marie suggest this location for dinner?
(a) She has a gift card for a restaurant.
(b) She is hungry for Italian.
(c) Lola has spent so much time on dinner.
(d) She wants a quiet place.
8. What task are Lola and Marie working on?
(a) Fixing dinner.
(b) Serving hors d'oeuvres.
(c) Setting the table.
(d) Washing the dishes.
9. What does Marie predict will happen by next week?
(a) She will be engaged to Bruce.
(b) She will get an A in Biology.
(c) She will be married to Turk.
(d) The flowers will be dead.
10. What does Lola realize about Doc this morning?
(a) He is getting a cold.
(b) He is still not home.
(c) He is looking very old.
(d) He is more handsome than ever.
11. Lola tells Ed that she hasn't heard from Ed and ________________________.
(a) The car keys are missing.
(b) She found an airline itinerary.
(c) There is no money in their checking account.
(d) The whiskey is missing.
12. What does Bruce really want to do tonight?
(a) Go to a concert.
(b) Go to the movies.
(c) Be alone with Marie.
(d) Go bowling.
13. What type of flowers has Lola used for a floral arrangement?
(a) Mixed blooms.
(c) Sweet peas.
14. Who arrives at Lola's house after the milkman leaves?
(a) Mrs. Coffman.
(b) Lola's mother.
15. Which of the following does Doc not do when he returns home?
(a) Says he doesn't remember what he said to Lola.
(b) Raids the liquor cabinet.
(c) Apologizes for his behavior.
(d) Begs Lola not to leave him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Marie and Bruce plan to do before flying to Cincinnati?
2. What does Lola ask her mother?
3. Where does Lola tell Doc she saw Turk last night?
4. Who arrives at Doc and Lola's house?
5. Who is Ed Anderson?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)