|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at Doc and Lola's house?
(c) Mrs. Coffman.
2. To whom does Lola give an order?
(a) The pizza shop.
(b) The milkman.
(c) The corner grocery.
(d) A flower shop.
3. How does Bruce feel about eating by candlelight?
4. What does Doc tell Lola she can no longer use?
(a) The car.
(b) The lawn mower.
(c) His mother's china.
(d) His razor.
5. What did Doc throw in Lola's dream?
(a) A baseball.
(b) A football.
(c) A javelin.
(d) A frisbee.
6. What does Lola realize in her dream?
(a) Little Sheba is trying to get home.
(b) Little Sheba has had a litter of pups.
(c) Little Sheba was hit by a car.
(d) Little Sheba is not coming back.
7. What does Lola ask Ed Anderson to do?
(a) Come over to her house.
(b) Come for dinner.
(c) Loan her some money.
(d) Give her a ride.
8. What does Doc call Marie and Lola?
9. What has Mrs. Coffman's son done?
(a) Got married.
(b) Graduated college.
(c) Got an extra ticket for an event.
(d) Wrecked the car.
10. What does Doc beg of Lola?
(a) To have a child.
(b) To grant him a divorce.
(c) To buy him some whiskey.
(d) Not to leave him.
11. What do Marie and Bruce plan to do before flying to Cincinnati?
(a) Go to dinner.
(b) Go shopping.
(c) Buy wedding bands.
(d) Get a marriage license.
12. Where do Lola and Doc find Little Sheba's body in Lola's dream?
(a) The middle of the athletic field.
(b) A field behind their house.
(c) A basement.
(d) A gutter.
13. Who tells Lola that she must move on in her dream?
(b) Mrs. Coffman.
14. Why does Lola leave the room?
(a) To heat the hors d'oeuvres.
(b) To start dinner.
(c) To change her dress.
(d) To fix cocktails.
15. To whom does Lola make a phone call?
(b) Ed Anderson.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Mrs. Coffman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lola fix for Doc?
2. What does Marie say about the lilacs?
3. What does Doc do after sneaking into the house?
4. Which of the following does Doc not do before going to the hospital?
5. What does Lola admire about her home tonight?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)