|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does Lola make at the end of her dream?
(a) Not to call for Little Sheba anymore.
(b) Not to flirt with the milkman anymore.
(c) Not to visit with Mrs. Coffman anymore.
(d) Not to take in any more boarders.
2. To whom does Lola make a phone call?
(a) Mrs. Coffman.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Ed Anderson.
3. What time of day is it when Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
4. What does Bruce really want to do tonight?
(a) Go to the movies.
(b) Be alone with Marie.
(c) Go to a concert.
(d) Go bowling.
5. Lola tells Ed that she hasn't heard from Ed and ________________________.
(a) There is no money in their checking account.
(b) The whiskey is missing.
(c) She found an airline itinerary.
(d) The car keys are missing.
6. Who tells Lola that she must move on in her dream?
(b) Mrs. Coffman.
7. What is Lola doing as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
(a) Waking up.
(c) Fixing breakfast.
(d) Reading the paper.
8. Doc says that all Lola wants to do is __________________________.
(a) Go shopping.
(b) Watch soap operas all day.
(c) Watch Marie with her men.
(d) Talk on the phone.
9. Why is Lola frantic in the kitchen?
(a) The dishwasher ran over.
(b) She forgot to turn on the oven.
(c) The roast is burned.
(d) She can't find the whiskey.
10. Where did Doc meet Ed Anderson?
(a) The Rotary Club.
(b) Alcoholics Anonymous meeting.
(c) At the gym.
(d) In medical school.
11. What does Lola feel like as Marie and Bruce have dinner?
(a) A cook.
(b) A third wheel.
(c) A mother.
(d) A nosy neighbor.
12. Where doe Ed and Elmo want to take Doc?
(a) The local bar.
(b) The city hospital.
(c) The country club.
(d) The bowling alley.
13. Who is Ed Anderson?
(a) Doc's friend.
(b) The milkman.
(c) The plumber.
(d) The liquor store manager.
14. How does Bruce feel about eating by candlelight?
15. What was Turk doing when Lola saw him last night?
(a) Buying groceries.
(b) Riding a unicorn.
(c) Drinking beer.
(d) Throwing a javelin.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Lola give an order?
2. Where did Lola get the flowers for the arrangement?
3. Who arrives at Doc and Lola's house?
4. What does the milkman show Lola?
5. Lola is happy yet ______________ after Doc comes home.
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)