|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lola leave the room?
(a) To change her dress.
(b) To heat the hors d'oeuvres.
(c) To start dinner.
(d) To fix cocktails.
2. What did Lola do in the rain in her dream?
(b) Looked for Little Sheba.
3. What was Turk doing when Lola saw him last night?
(a) Drinking beer.
(b) Buying groceries.
(c) Throwing a javelin.
(d) Riding a unicorn.
4. What type of flowers has Lola used for a floral arrangement?
(c) Mixed blooms.
(d) Sweet peas.
5. Doc says that all Lola wants to do is __________________________.
(a) Watch Marie with her men.
(b) Watch soap operas all day.
(c) Talk on the phone.
(d) Go shopping.
6. How does Bruce feel about eating by candlelight?
7. What does the milkman show Lola?
(a) His tattoo.
(b) His new truck.
(c) A muscle magazine.
(d) A new brand of cheese.
8. What does Lola promise Doc?
(a) She will get a job.
(b) She will have a child.
(c) She will stay with him.
(d) She will ask Marie to leave.
9. What is anticipated at 5:30 p.m.?
(a) An arrival.
(c) Evening news.
10. Lola is happy yet ______________ after Doc comes home.
11. What does Lola want to do today?
(a) Go out to lunch.
(b) Go shopping.
(c) Stay home.
(d) Sleep all day.
12. What task are Lola and Marie working on?
(a) Fixing dinner.
(b) Washing the dishes.
(c) Serving hors d'oeuvres.
(d) Setting the table.
13. What does Marie say about the lilacs?
(a) They will last a long time.
(b) They don't last long.
(c) They are beautiful.
(d) They smell wonderful.
14. What has Mrs. Coffman's son done?
(a) Graduated college.
(b) Wrecked the car.
(c) Got married.
(d) Got an extra ticket for an event.
15. What time of day is it when Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lola get the flowers for the arrangement?
2. What decision does Lola make at the end of her dream?
3. Doc accuses Lola of ________________________.
4. Which of the following does not describe Doc when he returns home?
5. What does Lola fix for Doc?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)