|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Doc not do when he returns home?
(a) Apologizes for his behavior.
(b) Says he doesn't remember what he said to Lola.
(c) Begs Lola not to leave him.
(d) Raids the liquor cabinet.
2. Mrs. Coffman knows that Doc ______________.
(a) Is having an affair.
(b) Has lost his job.
(c) Is "sick" again.
(d) Is in love with Marie.
3. What type of flowers has Lola used for a floral arrangement?
(c) Sweet peas.
(d) Mixed blooms.
4. What does Marie predict will happen by next week?
(a) She will get an A in Biology.
(b) She will be engaged to Bruce.
(c) The flowers will be dead.
(d) She will be married to Turk.
5. Which of the following does not describe Doc when he returns home?
6. What does Lola want to do today?
(a) Sleep all day.
(b) Stay home.
(c) Go out to lunch.
(d) Go shopping.
7. Where does Lola tell Doc she saw Turk last night?
(a) At the grocery.
(b) At the gym.
(c) In a bar.
(d) In a dream.
8. Who is featured in the muscle magazine?
(a) The milkman.
9. What is anticipated at 5:30 p.m.?
(b) Evening news.
(c) An arrival.
10. What has Mrs. Coffman's son done?
(a) Graduated college.
(b) Got an extra ticket for an event.
(c) Wrecked the car.
(d) Got married.
11. Doc accuses Lola of ________________________.
(a) Knowing that Marie and Turk have been sleeping together.
(b) Flirting with the milkman.
(c) Writing bad checks.
(d) Wrecking the car.
12. What does Marie tell Lola to do with her things?
(a) Keep them for her.
(b) Pack them and send them to her.
(c) Sell them.
(d) Give them away.
13. What task are Lola and Marie working on?
(a) Fixing dinner.
(b) Setting the table.
(c) Washing the dishes.
(d) Serving hors d'oeuvres.
14. Who visits Lola as the scene begins?
(b) Her mother.
(d) Mrs. Coffman.
15. What does Lola tell her mother?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) Doc is "sick" again.
(c) Doc is having an affair.
(d) She has had a miscarriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lola makes the evening special by _________________________.
2. Where does Marie suggest she and Bruce have dinner?
3. Why did no one try to help Little Sheba in Lola's dream?
4. What role did Lola's father have in her dream?
5. Why does Mrs. Coffman come to Lola's house?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)