|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Lola that she must move on in her dream?
(b) Mrs. Coffman.
2. What does Marie predict will happen by next week?
(a) She will be engaged to Bruce.
(b) She will get an A in Biology.
(c) The flowers will be dead.
(d) She will be married to Turk.
3. Doc chases Lola around the house with _____________.
(a) A mouse.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) An ax.
(d) A spider.
4. What lie does Lola tell Marie and Bruce?
(a) She had the dinner catered.
(b) Doc is stuck at the office.
(c) They are having prime rib.
(d) She is pregnant and can't drink.
5. What did Doc throw in Lola's dream?
(a) A football.
(b) A javelin.
(c) A frisbee.
(d) A baseball.
6. Doc says that all Lola wants to do is __________________________.
(a) Watch soap operas all day.
(b) Watch Marie with her men.
(c) Talk on the phone.
(d) Go shopping.
7. Where does Bruce want to take Lola and Marie?
(a) The opera.
(c) A fancy hotel.
(d) The movies.
8. What do Ed and Elmo let Ed have before they take him away?
(a) A glass of whiskey.
(b) A shower.
(c) A nap.
(d) A big breakfast.
9. Lola tells Ed that she hasn't heard from Ed and ________________________.
(a) There is no money in their checking account.
(b) The whiskey is missing.
(c) The car keys are missing.
(d) She found an airline itinerary.
10. Why does Mrs. Coffman come to Lola's house?
(a) She needs a recipe.
(b) She heard screaming.
(c) She wants a cup of coffee.
(d) She wants to borrow sugar.
11. Why did no one try to help Little Sheba in Lola's dream?
(a) Little Sheba was already dead.
(b) They were trying to get out of the rain.
(c) No one could hear Little Sheba barking.
(d) No one saw Little Sheba.
12. Who is supposed to have dinner with Lola, Marie and Bruce?
13. Which of the following does not describe Doc when he returns home?
14. What does Lola want to do today?
(a) Go out to lunch.
(b) Stay home.
(c) Sleep all day.
(d) Go shopping.
15. Lola is happy yet ______________ after Doc comes home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at Lola and Doc's house with Ed Anderson?
2. Why does Doc get angry at Lola?
3. What does Doc tell Lola she can no longer use?
4. Who arrives at Doc and Lola's house?
5. Which of the following does Doc not do when he returns home?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)