|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lola tell Bruce?
(a) She has already prepared dinner.
(b) Doc is in love with Marie.
(c) Marie has been sleeping with Turk.
(d) She thinks he should marry Marie.
2. Who arrives at Lola and Doc's house with Ed Anderson?
(b) Elmo Huston.
(c) Lola's mother.
3. What does Marie say about the lilacs?
(a) They are beautiful.
(b) They smell wonderful.
(c) They will last a long time.
(d) They don't last long.
4. Who visits Lola as the scene begins?
(a) Mrs. Coffman.
(b) Her mother.
5. Where did Lola sleep the night before?
(b) A hotel.
(c) Her bed.
(d) Guest room.
6. How does Bruce feel about eating by candlelight?
7. Why does Doc get angry at Lola?
(a) She questions him about where he has been.
(b) She has bounced checks again.
(c) She is having an affair.
(d) She has wrecked the car.
8. Doc says that all Lola wants to do is __________________________.
(a) Watch Marie with her men.
(b) Go shopping.
(c) Watch soap operas all day.
(d) Talk on the phone.
9. Why does Lola decide not to help Little Sheba in her dream?
(a) She wakes up before she can help Little Sheba.
(b) She knows Little Sheba is dead.
(c) She is told she must move on.
(d) She knows that is not really Little Sheba.
10. Which of the following does Doc not do when he returns home?
(a) Raids the liquor cabinet.
(b) Apologizes for his behavior.
(c) Says he doesn't remember what he said to Lola.
(d) Begs Lola not to leave him.
11. Why does Lola leave the room?
(a) To change her dress.
(b) To fix cocktails.
(c) To start dinner.
(d) To heat the hors d'oeuvres.
12. What time is it when Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
(a) 8:30 p.m.
(c) 5:30 p.m.
(d) 5:30 a.m.
13. Where did Lola get the flowers for the arrangement?
(a) A local florist.
(b) Her backyard.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) Mrs. Coffman's yard.
14. What does Doc call Marie and Lola?
15. What does Marie announce when she returns to the house?
(a) She found a new apartment.
(b) She and Bruce are engaged.
(c) She got an A in Biology.
(d) She is graduating early.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time has passed since the last scene?
2. What does Bruce really want to do tonight?
3. What does Marie tell Lola to do with her things?
4. Why does Lola want to stay home?
5. What do Ed and Elmo let Ed have before they take him away?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)