|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is anticipated at 5:30 p.m.?
(a) Evening news.
(c) An arrival.
2. Who arrives at Doc and Lola's house?
(c) Mrs. Coffman.
3. Who arrives at Lola's house after the milkman leaves?
(a) Mrs. Coffman.
(c) Lola's mother.
4. What does Little Sheba symbolize for Lola?
(a) The past.
(b) Absolutel loyalty.
(c) Lost love.
(d) A childhood pet.
5. Who tells Lola that she must move on in her dream?
(d) Mrs. Coffman.
6. What does Lola fix for Doc?
(d) A Bloody Mary.
7. Where did Doc meet Ed Anderson?
(a) Alcoholics Anonymous meeting.
(b) At the gym.
(c) In medical school.
(d) The Rotary Club.
8. What time of day is it when Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
9. Why does Lola want to stay home?
(a) She is broke.
(b) She'll be there if Doc comes home.
(c) She is depressed.
(d) She has a migraine.
10. Who is featured in the muscle magazine?
(b) The milkman.
11. What does Bruce really want to do tonight?
(a) Go to a concert.
(b) Go bowling.
(c) Be alone with Marie.
(d) Go to the movies.
12. What did Lola do in the rain in her dream?
(d) Looked for Little Sheba.
13. What does the milkman show Lola?
(a) His new truck.
(b) A new brand of cheese.
(c) A muscle magazine.
(d) His tattoo.
14. To whom does Lola make a phone call?
(a) Ed Anderson.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Mrs. Coffman.
15. Doc senses that Lola is ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What task are Lola and Marie working on?
2. What does Marie predict will happen by next week?
3. Why does Marie suggest this location for dinner?
4. What role did Lola's father have in her dream?
5. Where does Mrs. Coffman want to take Lola?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)