|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at Lola and Doc's house with Ed Anderson?
(a) Elmo Huston.
(c) Lola's mother.
2. Why did no one try to help Little Sheba in Lola's dream?
(a) No one saw Little Sheba.
(b) They were trying to get out of the rain.
(c) Little Sheba was already dead.
(d) No one could hear Little Sheba barking.
3. To whom does Lola make a phone call?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Ed Anderson.
(c) Mrs. Coffman.
4. Which of the following does not describe Doc when he returns home?
5. Where did Lola sleep the night before?
(a) Guest room.
(c) Her bed.
(d) A hotel.
6. To whom does Lola make a phone call?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Mrs. Coffman.
(c) Ed Anderson.
7. Doc senses that Lola is ___________.
8. What do Ed and Elmo let Ed have before they take him away?
(a) A nap.
(b) A glass of whiskey.
(c) A shower.
(d) A big breakfast.
9. What does Lola tell her mother?
(a) Doc is having an affair.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She has had a miscarriage.
(d) Doc is "sick" again.
10. Why does Bruce want to take Lola and Marie to a fancy hotel?
(a) For a motivational seminar.
(b) For a wedding reception.
(c) For a class reunion.
(d) For cocktails and dinner.
11. What does Lola do as Marie and Bruce prepare to eat?
(a) Tells stories.
(b) Watches them.
(c) Makes a phone call.
12. What did Doc throw in Lola's dream?
(a) A javelin.
(b) A football.
(c) A frisbee.
(d) A baseball.
13. What does Lola fix for Doc?
(a) A Bloody Mary.
14. Where did Doc meet Ed Anderson?
(a) The Rotary Club.
(b) Alcoholics Anonymous meeting.
(c) At the gym.
(d) In medical school.
15. What does the milkman show Lola?
(a) A new brand of cheese.
(b) His new truck.
(c) A muscle magazine.
(d) His tattoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day is it when Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
2. Who is helping Lola with a household task?
3. What does Lola realize about Doc this morning?
4. Where do Lola and Doc find Little Sheba's body in Lola's dream?
5. Who is featured in the muscle magazine?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)