|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the milkman show Lola?
(a) A new brand of cheese.
(b) A muscle magazine.
(c) His tattoo.
(d) His new truck.
2. What has Mrs. Coffman's son done?
(a) Wrecked the car.
(b) Got an extra ticket for an event.
(c) Got married.
(d) Graduated college.
3. Who arrives at Lola and Doc's house with Ed Anderson?
(a) Elmo Huston.
(d) Lola's mother.
4. What does Lola feel like as Marie and Bruce have dinner?
(a) A cook.
(b) A third wheel.
(c) A mother.
(d) A nosy neighbor.
5. What does Lola fix for Doc?
(c) A Bloody Mary.
6. What does Bruce tell Lola and Marie that he got recently?
(a) A new car.
(b) A new apartment.
(c) A raise.
(d) A cold.
7. What type of flowers has Lola used for a floral arrangement?
(b) Sweet peas.
(d) Mixed blooms.
8. What time is it when Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
(b) 8:30 p.m.
(c) 5:30 p.m.
(d) 5:30 a.m.
9. Mrs. Coffman knows that Doc ______________.
(a) Is having an affair.
(b) Is in love with Marie.
(c) Has lost his job.
(d) Is "sick" again.
10. What does Lola realize in her dream?
(a) Little Sheba is not coming back.
(b) Little Sheba is trying to get home.
(c) Little Sheba has had a litter of pups.
(d) Little Sheba was hit by a car.
11. What does Marie announce when she returns to the house?
(a) She got an A in Biology.
(b) She is graduating early.
(c) She and Bruce are engaged.
(d) She found a new apartment.
12. Doc says that all Lola wants to do is __________________________.
(a) Watch soap operas all day.
(b) Watch Marie with her men.
(c) Go shopping.
(d) Talk on the phone.
13. What does Lola do as Marie and Bruce prepare to eat?
(a) Watches them.
(c) Makes a phone call.
(d) Tells stories.
14. Doc chases Lola around the house with _____________.
(a) A spider.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) An ax.
15. What does Marie tell Lola to do with her things?
(a) Pack them and send them to her.
(b) Give them away.
(c) Sell them.
(d) Keep them for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day is it when Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
2. Why did no one try to help Little Sheba in Lola's dream?
3. What do Marie and Bruce plan to do before flying to Cincinnati?
4. What does Doc call Marie and Lola?
5. What do Ed and Elmo let Ed have before they take him away?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)