|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bruce want to take Lola and Marie?
(a) A fancy hotel.
(b) The opera.
(c) The movies.
2. What does Lola promise Doc?
(a) She will ask Marie to leave.
(b) She will get a job.
(c) She will stay with him.
(d) She will have a child.
3. What did Lola do in the rain in her dream?
(a) Looked for Little Sheba.
4. What does Lola want to do today?
(a) Go out to lunch.
(b) Go shopping.
(c) Stay home.
(d) Sleep all day.
5. Where do Lola and Doc find Little Sheba's body in Lola's dream?
(a) A basement.
(b) The middle of the athletic field.
(c) A field behind their house.
(d) A gutter.
6. Where did Doc meet Ed Anderson?
(a) In medical school.
(b) Alcoholics Anonymous meeting.
(c) The Rotary Club.
(d) At the gym.
7. Lola is happy yet ______________ after Doc comes home.
8. To whom does Lola make a phone call?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Ed Anderson.
(d) Mrs. Coffman.
9. What do Marie and Bruce plan to do before flying to Cincinnati?
(a) Buy wedding bands.
(b) Get a marriage license.
(c) Go to dinner.
(d) Go shopping.
10. What does Bruce tell Lola and Marie that he got recently?
(a) A new car.
(b) A cold.
(c) A new apartment.
(d) A raise.
11. Why does Lola leave the room?
(a) To heat the hors d'oeuvres.
(b) To fix cocktails.
(c) To start dinner.
(d) To change her dress.
12. Why does Doc say Bruce is probably going to marry Marie?
(a) He is the marrying age.
(b) He is forced to.
(c) His family wants him to.
(d) He is crazy about her.
13. Where doe Ed and Elmo want to take Doc?
(a) The country club.
(b) The city hospital.
(c) The bowling alley.
(d) The local bar.
14. What time is it when Act 2, Scene 2 opens?
(a) 5:30 a.m.
(b) 8:30 p.m.
(c) 5:30 p.m.
15. What time of day is it when Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Doc not do before going to the hospital?
2. What is anticipated at 5:30 p.m.?
3. Who is Ed Anderson?
4. Where does Mrs. Coffman want to take Lola?
5. What does Lola realize in her dream?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)