|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lola doing as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
(a) Reading the paper.
(b) Waking up.
(d) Fixing breakfast.
2. What does Marie say about the lilacs?
(a) They are beautiful.
(b) They smell wonderful.
(c) They will last a long time.
(d) They don't last long.
3. How does Bruce feel about eating by candlelight?
4. To whom does Lola make a phone call?
(b) Ed Anderson.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Mrs. Coffman.
5. What does Doc tell Lola she can no longer use?
(a) The lawn mower.
(b) His razor.
(c) His mother's china.
(d) The car.
6. Who arrives at Lola and Doc's house with Ed Anderson?
(a) Lola's mother.
(c) Elmo Huston.
7. Lola tells Ed that she hasn't heard from Ed and ________________________.
(a) There is no money in their checking account.
(b) The car keys are missing.
(c) She found an airline itinerary.
(d) The whiskey is missing.
8. What does Lola fix for Doc?
(c) A Bloody Mary.
9. What does Doc do after sneaking into the house?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) Changes clothes.
(c) Puts the whiskey bottle bac.
(d) Kisses Lola.
10. Why does Doc say Bruce is probably going to marry Marie?
(a) He is crazy about her.
(b) His family wants him to.
(c) He is forced to.
(d) He is the marrying age.
11. What does Bruce really want to do tonight?
(a) Be alone with Marie.
(b) Go to the movies.
(c) Go to a concert.
(d) Go bowling.
12. To whom does Lola give an order?
(a) The pizza shop.
(b) The corner grocery.
(c) A flower shop.
(d) The milkman.
13. What does Doc call Marie and Lola?
14. Who is helping Lola with a household task?
(b) Mrs. Coffman.
15. Where did Doc meet Ed Anderson?
(a) The Rotary Club.
(b) Alcoholics Anonymous meeting.
(c) In medical school.
(d) At the gym.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at Lola's house after the milkman leaves?
2. What does Lola want to do today?
3. What does Lola realize in her dream?
4. What did Doc throw in Lola's dream?
5. Lola's fears have come true when she realizes that Doc ________________.
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)