|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lola promise Doc?
(a) She will get a job.
(b) She will stay with him.
(c) She will ask Marie to leave.
(d) She will have a child.
2. What did Lola do in the rain in her dream?
(c) Looked for Little Sheba.
3. What lie does Lola tell Marie and Bruce?
(a) She had the dinner catered.
(b) They are having prime rib.
(c) Doc is stuck at the office.
(d) She is pregnant and can't drink.
4. What does Lola do as Marie and Bruce prepare to eat?
(a) Makes a phone call.
(b) Watches them.
(c) Tells stories.
5. What do Marie and Bruce plan to do before flying to Cincinnati?
(a) Get a marriage license.
(b) Buy wedding bands.
(c) Go to dinner.
(d) Go shopping.
6. What does Marie predict will happen by next week?
(a) She will be engaged to Bruce.
(b) The flowers will be dead.
(c) She will be married to Turk.
(d) She will get an A in Biology.
7. What has Mrs. Coffman's son done?
(a) Graduated college.
(b) Got married.
(c) Wrecked the car.
(d) Got an extra ticket for an event.
8. What does Lola want to do today?
(a) Sleep all day.
(b) Go shopping.
(c) Stay home.
(d) Go out to lunch.
9. Where did Lola sleep the night before?
(a) Guest room.
(b) A hotel.
(c) Her bed.
10. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) One day.
(d) One hour.
11. Why does Doc get angry at Lola?
(a) She is having an affair.
(b) She questions him about where he has been.
(c) She has wrecked the car.
(d) She has bounced checks again.
12. Why does Lola leave the room?
(a) To change her dress.
(b) To fix cocktails.
(c) To heat the hors d'oeuvres.
(d) To start dinner.
13. What do Ed and Elmo let Ed have before they take him away?
(a) A glass of whiskey.
(b) A nap.
(c) A shower.
(d) A big breakfast.
14. What does Lola admire about her home tonight?
(a) A floral arrangement.
(b) New dishes.
(c) New curtains.
(d) Fresh paint.
15. Where did Lola get the flowers for the arrangement?
(a) A local florist.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) Her backyard.
(d) Mrs. Coffman's yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lola frantic in the kitchen?
2. Who arrives at Lola's house after the milkman leaves?
3. Why does Mrs. Coffman come to Lola's house?
4. Where does Lola tell Doc she saw Turk last night?
5. Who is featured in the muscle magazine?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)