|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lola tells Doc that she had a dream about ______________________.
(a) Riding a unicorn.
(b) Losing her little dog.
(d) Winning the Lottery.
2. What does Marie find in her room?
(a) Folded laundry.
(b) A UPS package.
(c) Flowers from Bruce.
(d) The telegram from Bruce.
3. Where does Lola want to go tonight?
(c) A movie.
4. What does Lola borrow from Mrs. Coffman?
(a) Silver polish.
5. What is Doc doing as Act 1, Scene 1 opens?
(a) Fixing breakfast.
(b) Getting dressed.
(d) Reading the paper.
6. What room does Turk sneak out of?
(a) The garage.
(b) Marie's room.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The den.
7. What item does Doc find in the kitchen?
(a) Car keys.
(b) Pot of coffee.
(c) Road map.
(d) Bottle of whiskey.
8. What does Lola do with Marie's telegram?
(a) Puts in on Marie's dresser.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Steams it open.
(d) Tears it up.
9. Who is Marie?
(a) The Delaneys' babysitter.
(b) The Delaneys' maid.
(c) The Delaneys' boarder.
(d) The Delaneys' daughter.
10. Why is Doc perturbed when he sees Turk in his living room?
(a) Turk curses too much.
(b) Turk is too loud.
(c) Turk is half naked.
(d) Turk eats too much.
11. What does Mrs. Coffman admit to believing about Lola?
(a) She comes from a wealthy family.
(b) She was a hooker.
(c) She was married before.
(d) She did nothing all day.
12. What was Doc retuning home to get?
(a) A screwdriver.
(b) A jacket.
(c) A soda.
(d) A set of keys.
13. Marie makes fun of Lola's ______________.
(d) Hair style.
14. Lola asks Doc if he regrets _________________.
(a) Taking that trip to Montana.
(b) Marrying her.
(c) Fighting with his father.
(d) Not becoming a lawyer.
15. Doc turns to ___________ for comfort.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lola invite in for a glass of water?
2. Who does Lola call out for after Marie and Turk leave the house?
3. What amazes Mrs. Coffman about Lola's house?
4. What was the name of Lola's little dog?
5. Who leaves the house after Mrs. Coffman leaves?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)