|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doc do when Lola tells him about Marie and Turk making out last night?
(a) Finishes reading the newspaper.
(b) Talks to Marie.
(c) Gets up to leave.
(d) Goes back to sleep.
2. What does Mrs. Coffman admit to believing about Lola?
(a) She did nothing all day.
(b) She was married before.
(c) She was a hooker.
(d) She comes from a wealthy family.
3. Doc finds that he is no longer able to ___________________.
(a) Do pushups.
(b) Fit into his army uniform.
(c) Run a marathon.
(d) Lie to himself about Marie.
4. Why does Lola say she is proud of Doc?
(a) He started his own business.
(b) He has stopped drinking.
(c) He has lost a lot of weight.
(d) He has a better job.
5. What does Lola say she heard last night?
(b) Kids playing.
(c) Dogs barking.
6. What sport does Turk play?
7. Doc realizes that Marie's ______________ is lost.
(b) Sense of humor.
(c) Credit card.
8. Lola tells Doc that she had a dream about ______________________.
(a) Losing her little dog.
(b) Riding a unicorn.
(c) Winning the Lottery.
9. How long ago did Doc propose to Lola?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 10 years.
10. Who does Lola invite in for a glass of water?
(a) The UPS man.
(b) The postman.
(d) The meter reader.
11. What item of Marie's does Doc see in the living room?
(a) A purse.
(b) A makeup bag.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A theater program.
12. Which of the following does Lola not mention when recalling the past?
(a) Her first kiss with Doc.
(b) Long walks with Doc.
(c) Going skinny dipping with Doc.
(d) Doc's marriage proposal.
13. Who is Lola?
(a) Doc's wife.
(b) Marie's sister.
(c) Marie's mother.
(d) Doc's sister.
14. Doc turns to ___________ for comfort.
15. Who does Doc tell that he has heard Turk laughing?
(b) Mrs. Coffman.
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Turk not do when Marie suggests they do something other than kiss?
2. Doc is irritated because Lola thinks he was ______________.
3. What had Lola suspected Mrs. Coffman of doing at one time?
4. What was the name of Lola's little dog?
5. What does Lola spend the day doing in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)