|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lola?
(a) Marie's mother.
(b) Marie's sister.
(c) Doc's sister.
(d) Doc's wife.
2. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Back porch.
3. What item of Marie's does Doc see in the living room?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A makeup bag.
(c) A theater program.
(d) A purse.
4. What does Mrs. Coffman admit to believing about Lola?
(a) She comes from a wealthy family.
(b) She was a hooker.
(c) She did nothing all day.
(d) She was married before.
5. Turk tells Marie that Doc __________________.
(a) Is a fraud.
(b) Is jealous of Turk.
(c) Is an old fool.
(d) Is having an affair.
6. What was the name of Lola's little dog?
(a) Little Solomon.
(b) Itty Bitty.
(d) Little Sheba.
7. What does Marie find in her room?
(a) Flowers from Bruce.
(b) Folded laundry.
(c) The telegram from Bruce.
(d) A UPS package.
8. What does Lola do after Marie and Turk leave the house?
(a) Shuts off all the lights.
(b) Calls for Little Sheba.
(c) Cleans up the kitchen.
(d) Watches TV.
9. What had Lola suspected Mrs. Coffman of doing at one time?
(a) Having an affair with Doc.
(b) Stealing from the church bazaar profits.
(c) Seducing Turk.
(d) Poisoning Little Sheba.
10. What is Maria's major area of studies?
11. What item does Lola purchase for the house?
(c) Side chairs.
(d) Coffee table.
12. Why is Lola sad after answering the phone?
(a) She gets news of a death.
(b) She gets news of a divorce.
(c) She gets news of an illness.
(d) It is a wrong number.
13. Who is Marie's boyfriend in Cincinnati?
14. Why does Lola say she is proud of Doc?
(a) He has stopped drinking.
(b) He started his own business.
(c) He has a better job.
(d) He has lost a lot of weight.
15. What does Lola want Bruce to see when he arrives?
(a) Their new dog.
(b) A clean house.
(c) Their new swimming pool.
(d) The local historic sites.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event puts an end to Doc's denial?
2. What does Mrs. Coffman say when Lola tells her she is still looking for Little Sheba?
3. What time did Marie come home last night?
4. Who does Doc tell that he has heard Turk laughing?
5. What room does Turk sneak out of?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)