|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Marie expecting from Bruce?
(a) A marriage proposal.
(c) A ring.
(d) A telegram.
2. Who does Lola invite in for a glass of water?
(a) The UPS man.
(c) The postman.
(d) The meter reader.
3. What does Doc say will make him want a drink?
(b) Eating salty snacks.
(d) Getting upset.
4. What type of flowers does Lola pick in Mrs. Coffman's yard?
5. What does Lola compliment the milkman on?
(a) His sense of humor.
(b) His perfect teeth.
(c) His husky body.
(d) His thick hair.
6. What had Lola suspected Mrs. Coffman of doing at one time?
(a) Stealing from the church bazaar profits.
(b) Poisoning Little Sheba.
(c) Seducing Turk.
(d) Having an affair with Doc.
7. What does Doc stare at while waiting for Lola to get her coat?
(a) A sunset.
(b) A TV show.
(c) A portrait of Marie.
(d) A whiskey bottle.
8. What does Lola say Marie and Turk were doing last night?
(d) Making out.
9. What does Lola want Bruce to see when he arrives?
(a) A clean house.
(b) The local historic sites.
(c) Their new dog.
(d) Their new swimming pool.
10. What is Marie doing as Act 1, Scene 1 opens?
(a) Washing dishes.
(b) Curling her hair.
(d) Putting on makeup.
11. Which of the following does Lola not tell Marie about her marriage to Doc?
(a) They married young.
(b) They came into some money.
(c) They lost a child.
(d) They had a big country club wedding.
12. What does Mrs. Coffman say when Lola tells her she is still looking for Little Sheba?
(a) Get another dog and move on.
(b) Her kids know where the dog is.
(c) Little Sheba will come home when she's ready.
(d) She will help her look.
13. What does Lola spend the day doing in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Cleaning the house.
(b) Watching TV.
14. What does Lola say she heard last night?
(a) Dogs barking.
(b) Kids playing.
15. Lola's mind wanders off and she talks about ________________________.
(a) The fun she and Doc had when they were dating.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her childhood friends.
(d) Little Sheba.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lola wants Doc to watch Marie and Turk kiss but Doc refuses because __________________.
2. Which of the following does Turk not do when Marie suggests they do something other than kiss?
3. What amazes Mrs. Coffman about Lola's house?
4. Who does Doc tell that he has heard Turk laughing?
5. Why is Lola sad after answering the phone?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)