|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Doc is irritated because Lola thinks he was ______________.
2. What does Doc sneak out of the house with?
(b) Bottle of whiskey.
3. What does Lola borrow from Mrs. Coffman?
(d) Silver polish.
4. Who is Marie?
(a) The Delaneys' boarder.
(b) The Delaneys' daughter.
(c) The Delaneys' maid.
(d) The Delaneys' babysitter.
5. What does Doc do when Lola tells him about Marie and Turk making out last night?
(a) Talks to Marie.
(b) Finishes reading the newspaper.
(c) Gets up to leave.
(d) Goes back to sleep.
6. Marie makes fun of Lola's ______________.
(d) Hair style.
7. What does Marie suggest she and Turk do instead of kissing all the time?
(d) Discuss books.
8. What does Lola spend the day doing in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Watching TV.
(d) Cleaning the house.
9. What item does Lola purchase for the house?
(a) Coffee table.
(d) Side chairs.
10. What sport does Turk play?
11. Which of the following does Lola not mention when recalling the past?
(a) Going skinny dipping with Doc.
(b) Long walks with Doc.
(c) Her first kiss with Doc.
(d) Doc's marriage proposal.
12. Who is Lola's neighbor?
(a) Mrs. Conroy.
(b) Mrs. Conway.
(c) Mrs. Coffman.
(d) Mrs. Coughlin.
13. What is Marie expecting from Bruce?
(b) A telegram.
(c) A ring.
(d) A marriage proposal.
14. What does Doc tell Lola he heard last night?
(a) A stereo.
(b) A dog baring.
(c) An intruder.
(d) A voice.
15. What does Marie find in her room?
(a) The telegram from Bruce.
(b) Flowers from Bruce.
(c) A UPS package.
(d) Folded laundry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of Marie's does Doc see in the living room?
2. What was the name of Lola's little dog?
3. How does Doc react to hearing about Marie and Turk making out last night?
4. Lola wants Doc to watch Marie and Turk kiss but Doc refuses because __________________.
5. What does the milkman do before leaving Lola's house?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)