|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event puts an end to Doc's denial?
(a) Seeing Bruce's diploma.
(b) Hearing Turk's marriage proposal.
(c) Eating another burned meal.
(d) Seeing Turk coming out of the house.
2. What type of flowers does Lola pick in Mrs. Coffman's yard?
3. Lola asks Doc if he regrets _________________.
(a) Fighting with his father.
(b) Not becoming a lawyer.
(c) Taking that trip to Montana.
(d) Marrying her.
4. Who does Turk run into while sneaking out of the house?
(a) Mrs. Coffman.
5. Who is Turk?
(a) Lola's brother.
(b) Marie's friend.
(c) Doc's best friend.
(d) Marie's brother.
6. What are Doc's plans for tonight?
(a) Help a struggling alcoholic.
(d) Rotary Club meeting.
7. Where does Lola want to go tonight?
(d) A movie.
8. Who leaves the house after Mrs. Coffman leaves?
9. Marie makes fun of Lola's ______________.
(d) Hair style.
10. What does Lola say Marie and Turk were doing last night?
(b) Making out.
11. What was the name of Lola's little dog?
(a) Little Sheba.
(b) Little Solomon.
(c) Itty Bitty.
12. Whose voice does Doc say he heard last night?
(d) A man's.
13. Doc realizes that Marie's ______________ is lost.
(b) Credit card.
(c) Sense of humor.
14. Why does Doc think Marie should not be kissing Turk?
(a) She is too young.
(b) Bruce is coming tomorrow.
(c) He is going steady with someone else.
(d) He is a married man.
15. Who does Lola call out for after Marie and Turk leave the house?
(a) Her dead baby.
(d) Little Sheba.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lola lavishes compliments on Doc for ______________________.
2. What does Lola want Bruce to see when he arrives?
3. Doc is in denial about ______________.
4. Who comes to Lola's house for a visit?
5. What room does Turk sneak out of?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)