|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doc take from Turk before leaving the house?
(a) A whiskey bottle.
(b) Lola's picture.
(c) The TV remote.
(d) The newspaper.
2. What does Mrs. Coffman admit to believing about Lola?
(a) She was a hooker.
(b) She comes from a wealthy family.
(c) She was married before.
(d) She did nothing all day.
3. Who comes to Lola's house for a visit?
(a) Her mother-in-law.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Mrs. Coffman.
(d) Her mother.
4. What do Marie and Turk do that upsets Doc?
(c) Break up.
(d) Paint in the nude.
5. How long ago did Doc propose to Lola?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 15 years.
6. What does the milkman do before leaving Lola's house?
(a) Clears the drain.
(b) Lights the furnace pilot light.
(d) Opens a stuck window.
7. Who is Turk?
(a) Lola's brother.
(b) Marie's friend.
(c) Marie's brother.
(d) Doc's best friend.
8. Why is Lola sad after answering the phone?
(a) She gets news of an illness.
(b) She gets news of a divorce.
(c) She gets news of a death.
(d) It is a wrong number.
9. What is Marie doing as Act 1, Scene 1 opens?
(b) Washing dishes.
(c) Curling her hair.
(d) Putting on makeup.
10. Who does Lola call out for after Marie and Turk leave the house?
(a) Her dead baby.
(c) Little Sheba.
11. What does Marie suggest she and Turk do instead of kissing all the time?
(d) Discuss books.
12. What does Lola say she heard last night?
(a) Dogs barking.
(b) Kids playing.
13. What time did Marie come home last night?
14. Which of the following does Lola not mention when recalling the past?
(a) Her first kiss with Doc.
(b) Long walks with Doc.
(c) Doc's marriage proposal.
(d) Going skinny dipping with Doc.
15. Why does Lola say she is proud of Doc?
(a) He has a better job.
(b) He has stopped drinking.
(c) He started his own business.
(d) He has lost a lot of weight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Doc is in denial about ______________.
2. What amazes Mrs. Coffman about Lola's house?
3. What does Lola spend the day doing in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Doc turns to ___________ for comfort.
5. Who does Doc tell about running into Turk?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)