|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doc hear that prompts him to leave the house?
(a) Turk's swearing.
(b) Turk's snoring.
(c) Turk's coughing.
(d) Turk's laugh.
2. Who is Marie drawing for an entry into an art contest?
3. What was the name of Lola's little dog?
(a) Itty Bitty.
(c) Little Sheba.
(d) Little Solomon.
4. What item of Marie's does Doc see in the living room?
(a) A theater program.
(b) A scarf.
(c) A purse.
(d) A makeup bag.
5. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
(c) Back porch.
6. Who does Lola invite in for a glass of water?
(a) The meter reader.
(b) The UPS man.
(d) The postman.
7. How long ago did Doc propose to Lola?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 20 years.
8. What room does Turk sneak out of?
(a) The garage.
(b) Marie's room.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The den.
9. What does Lola complain about in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Not being able to sleep late.
(b) Having a migraine.
(c) Having to go grocery shopping.
(d) Having to go to work.
10. How does Doc react to hearing about Marie and Turk making out last night?
(b) No reaction.
11. What does Lola say Marie and Turk were doing last night?
(a) Making out.
12. What sport does Turk play?
13. Lola tells Doc that she had a dream about ______________________.
(a) Riding a unicorn.
(b) Winning the Lottery.
(d) Losing her little dog.
14. Why is Doc perturbed when he sees Turk in his living room?
(a) Turk curses too much.
(b) Turk is half naked.
(c) Turk eats too much.
(d) Turk is too loud.
15. What does Lola ask Doc to do for Marie and Turk?
(a) Perform card tricks.
(b) Loan them money for a nice dinner.
(c) Take them bowling.
(d) Drive them to the movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marie find in her room?
2. What does Doc sneak out of the house with?
3. Who is Marie's boyfriend in Cincinnati?
4. Who is Lola?
5. What does Mrs. Coffman say when Lola tells her she is still looking for Little Sheba?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)