|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lola do with Marie's telegram?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Tears it up.
(c) Puts in on Marie's dresser.
(d) Steams it open.
2. Lola asks Doc if he regrets _________________.
(a) Fighting with his father.
(b) Marrying her.
(c) Taking that trip to Montana.
(d) Not becoming a lawyer.
3. What time did Marie come home last night?
4. What does Marie find in her room?
(a) Folded laundry.
(b) The telegram from Bruce.
(c) A UPS package.
(d) Flowers from Bruce.
5. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Back porch.
6. What does Lola spend the day doing in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) Cleaning the house.
(d) Watching TV.
7. What does Marie help Lola do?
(a) Go grocery shopping.
(b) Weed the garden.
(c) Set the table.
(d) Do the laundry.
8. Who is Marie's boyfriend in Cincinnati?
9. What do Marie and Turk do that upsets Doc?
(a) Paint in the nude.
(c) Break up.
10. What type of flowers does Lola pick in Mrs. Coffman's yard?
11. What is Marie doing as Act 1, Scene 1 opens?
(b) Curling her hair.
(c) Washing dishes.
(d) Putting on makeup.
12. What does Lola complain about in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Not being able to sleep late.
(b) Having to go grocery shopping.
(c) Having a migraine.
(d) Having to go to work.
13. Lola tells Doc that Marie was with whom last night?
14. Doc is in denial about ______________.
(a) Turk's intentions.
(b) Lola's cooking skills.
(c) Marie's promiscuity.
(d) Bruce's education.
15. Where do Marie and Turk plan to study tonight?
(a) The front porch.
(b) The library.
(c) The den.
(d) Her bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Doc doing as Act 1, Scene 1 opens?
2. What had Lola suspected Mrs. Coffman of doing at one time?
3. What are Doc's plans for tonight?
4. Lola tells Doc that she had a dream about ______________________.
5. Why does Doc think Marie should not be kissing Turk?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)