|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lola say she is proud of Doc?
(a) He has stopped drinking.
(b) He has lost a lot of weight.
(c) He has a better job.
(d) He started his own business.
2. Doc wants to know why Lola lied about _________________.
(a) Receiving the telegram.
(b) Her age.
(c) Her abortion.
(d) Her weight.
3. Doc is irritated because Lola thinks he was ______________.
4. Doc turns to ___________ for comfort.
5. Who is Marie drawing for an entry into an art contest?
6. Doc realizes that Marie's ______________ is lost.
(b) Sense of humor.
(d) Credit card.
7. What does the milkman do before leaving Lola's house?
(a) Opens a stuck window.
(b) Clears the drain.
(c) Lights the furnace pilot light.
8. What does Doc take from Turk before leaving the house?
(a) Lola's picture.
(b) The TV remote.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) A whiskey bottle.
9. What was Doc retuning home to get?
(a) A jacket.
(b) A set of keys.
(c) A soda.
(d) A screwdriver.
10. What does Doc say will make him want a drink?
(a) Eating salty snacks.
(c) Getting upset.
11. Doc finds that he is no longer able to ___________________.
(a) Run a marathon.
(b) Do pushups.
(c) Fit into his army uniform.
(d) Lie to himself about Marie.
12. What does Mrs. Coffman admit to believing about Lola?
(a) She did nothing all day.
(b) She was a hooker.
(c) She comes from a wealthy family.
(d) She was married before.
13. Who does Doc tell that he has heard Turk laughing?
(c) No one.
(d) Mrs. Coffman.
14. Lola tells Doc that Marie was with whom last night?
15. When is Bruce expected to arrive?
(a) Next week.
(c) Next month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lola ask Doc to do for Marie and Turk?
2. Lola lavishes compliments on Doc for ______________________.
3. What does Lola say Marie and Turk were doing last night?
4. What amazes Mrs. Coffman about Lola's house?
5. Who is Lola's neighbor?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)