|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lola spend the day doing in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Cleaning the house.
(b) Watching TV.
2. Which of the following does Lola not mention when recalling the past?
(a) Her first kiss with Doc.
(b) Going skinny dipping with Doc.
(c) Doc's marriage proposal.
(d) Long walks with Doc.
3. Doc is in denial about ______________.
(a) Bruce's education.
(b) Marie's promiscuity.
(c) Lola's cooking skills.
(d) Turk's intentions.
4. Who does Doc tell about running into Turk?
(b) No one.
5. What does Doc hear that prompts him to leave the house?
(a) Turk's swearing.
(b) Turk's coughing.
(c) Turk's snoring.
(d) Turk's laugh.
6. What does Doc tell Lola he heard last night?
(a) A dog baring.
(b) An intruder.
(c) A stereo.
(d) A voice.
7. What does Mrs. Coffman now feel for Lola?
8. Which of the following does Lola not tell Marie about her marriage to Doc?
(a) They lost a child.
(b) They had a big country club wedding.
(c) They married young.
(d) They came into some money.
9. Who leaves the house after Mrs. Coffman leaves?
10. Whose voice does Doc say he heard last night?
(a) A man's.
11. Who does Lola invite in for a glass of water?
(a) The UPS man.
(b) The meter reader.
(c) The postman.
12. What does Mrs. Coffman admit to believing about Lola?
(a) She was a hooker.
(b) She comes from a wealthy family.
(c) She was married before.
(d) She did nothing all day.
13. Where do Marie and Turk plan to study tonight?
(a) Her bedroom.
(b) The front porch.
(c) The den.
(d) The library.
14. How long has Doc been sober?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 11 months.
(d) 15 months.
15. What does Lola complain about in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Having to go grocery shopping.
(b) Having a migraine.
(c) Having to go to work.
(d) Not being able to sleep late.
Short Answer Questions
1. Doc finds that he is no longer able to ___________________.
2. What does Doc take from Turk before leaving the house?
3. Who is Turk?
4. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who does Doc tell that he has heard Turk laughing?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)