|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Doc perturbed when he sees Turk in his living room?
(a) Turk eats too much.
(b) Turk curses too much.
(c) Turk is too loud.
(d) Turk is half naked.
2. What does Lola do after Marie and Turk leave the house?
(a) Watches TV.
(b) Shuts off all the lights.
(c) Cleans up the kitchen.
(d) Calls for Little Sheba.
3. Who is Marie's boyfriend in Cincinnati?
4. What was Doc retuning home to get?
(a) A screwdriver.
(b) A soda.
(c) A set of keys.
(d) A jacket.
5. Turk tells Marie that Doc __________________.
(a) Is an old fool.
(b) Is jealous of Turk.
(c) Is having an affair.
(d) Is a fraud.
6. What room does Turk sneak out of?
(a) The den.
(b) The garage.
(c) Marie's room.
(d) The bathroom.
7. Lola tells Doc that Marie was with whom last night?
8. What had Lola suspected Mrs. Coffman of doing at one time?
(a) Stealing from the church bazaar profits.
(b) Having an affair with Doc.
(c) Seducing Turk.
(d) Poisoning Little Sheba.
9. What are Doc's plans for tonight?
(a) Help a struggling alcoholic.
(c) Rotary Club meeting.
10. What does Mrs. Coffman say when Lola tells her she is still looking for Little Sheba?
(a) She will help her look.
(b) Her kids know where the dog is.
(c) Little Sheba will come home when she's ready.
(d) Get another dog and move on.
11. Lola lavishes compliments on Doc for ______________________.
(a) His brilliance at card tricks.
(b) His investment skills.
(c) Sense of humor.
(d) His physique.
12. What does Mrs. Coffman admit to believing about Lola?
(a) She was a hooker.
(b) She was married before.
(c) She did nothing all day.
(d) She comes from a wealthy family.
13. Lola's mind wanders off and she talks about ________________________.
(a) Her childhood friends.
(b) Little Sheba.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The fun she and Doc had when they were dating.
14. Doc wants to know why Lola lied about _________________.
(a) Her age.
(b) Her abortion.
(c) Receiving the telegram.
(d) Her weight.
15. Who does Lola call out for after Marie and Turk leave the house?
(c) Little Sheba.
(d) Her dead baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lola complain about in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does Lola do with Marie's telegram?
3. What sport does Turk play?
4. What does Doc hear that prompts him to leave the house?
5. How long ago did Doc propose to Lola?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)