Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Doc's plans for tonight?
(b) Help a struggling alcoholic.
(c) Rotary Club meeting.
2. Who leaves the house after Mrs. Coffman leaves?
3. What does Doc sneak out of the house with?
(b) Bottle of whiskey.
4. Lola tells Doc that Marie was with whom last night?
5. Where does Doc hide the bottle of whiskey?
(a) In the glove compartment.
(b) In his briefcase.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) Under his raincoat.
6. Why is Lola sad after answering the phone?
(a) She gets news of a death.
(b) It is a wrong number.
(c) She gets news of an illness.
(d) She gets news of a divorce.
7. Who comes to Lola's house for a visit?
(a) Mrs. Coffman.
(b) Her mother-in-law.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
8. Which of the following does Lola not tell Marie about her marriage to Doc?
(a) They came into some money.
(b) They had a big country club wedding.
(c) They married young.
(d) They lost a child.
9. Turk tells Marie that Doc __________________.
(a) Is having an affair.
(b) Is an old fool.
(c) Is jealous of Turk.
(d) Is a fraud.
10. Where does Lola want to go tonight?
(b) A movie.
11. Where do Marie and Turk plan to study tonight?
(a) Her bedroom.
(b) The library.
(c) The den.
(d) The front porch.
12. Doc is irritated because Lola thinks he was ______________.
13. Doc wants to know why Lola lied about _________________.
(a) Her abortion.
(b) Her age.
(c) Receiving the telegram.
(d) Her weight.
14. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Back porch.
15. What does Lola spend the day doing in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) Cleaning the house.
(d) Watching TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Marie and Turk do that upsets Doc?
2. What is Doc doing as Act 1, Scene 1 opens?
3. Who does Lola call out for after Marie and Turk leave the house?
4. What does Lola say she heard last night?
5. Doc turns to ___________ for comfort.
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)