|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lola borrow from Mrs. Coffman?
(b) Silver polish.
2. What does Mrs. Coffman say when Lola tells her she is still looking for Little Sheba?
(a) Little Sheba will come home when she's ready.
(b) Her kids know where the dog is.
(c) She will help her look.
(d) Get another dog and move on.
3. How does Doc react to hearing about Marie and Turk making out last night?
(b) No reaction.
4. Lola's mind wanders off and she talks about ________________________.
(a) The fun she and Doc had when they were dating.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her childhood friends.
(d) Little Sheba.
5. Whose voice does Doc say he heard last night?
(b) A man's.
6. What does Doc tell Lola he heard last night?
(a) A dog baring.
(b) A voice.
(c) An intruder.
(d) A stereo.
7. What was Doc retuning home to get?
(a) A jacket.
(b) A soda.
(c) A screwdriver.
(d) A set of keys.
8. What does Lola do after Marie and Turk leave the house?
(a) Watches TV.
(b) Cleans up the kitchen.
(c) Shuts off all the lights.
(d) Calls for Little Sheba.
9. Who comes to Lola's house for a visit?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her mother-in-law.
(c) Mrs. Coffman.
(d) Her sister.
10. Which of the following does Lola not mention when recalling the past?
(a) Going skinny dipping with Doc.
(b) Her first kiss with Doc.
(c) Long walks with Doc.
(d) Doc's marriage proposal.
11. Where does Doc hide the bottle of whiskey?
(a) Under the bed.
(b) In his briefcase.
(c) In the glove compartment.
(d) Under his raincoat.
12. Why is Doc perturbed when he sees Turk in his living room?
(a) Turk curses too much.
(b) Turk is too loud.
(c) Turk eats too much.
(d) Turk is half naked.
13. What amazes Mrs. Coffman about Lola's house?
(a) Its fireplaces.
(b) It is clean.
(c) Its layout.
(d) Its expensive furniture.
14. Who is Marie drawing for an entry into an art contest?
15. What is Maria's major area of studies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lola call out for after Marie and Turk leave the house?
2. What is Marie expecting from Bruce?
3. What type of flowers does Lola pick in Mrs. Coffman's yard?
4. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What does Marie find in her room?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)