|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Doc react to hearing about Marie and Turk making out last night?
(c) No reaction.
2. What event puts an end to Doc's denial?
(a) Seeing Turk coming out of the house.
(b) Hearing Turk's marriage proposal.
(c) Seeing Bruce's diploma.
(d) Eating another burned meal.
3. Lola tells Doc that Marie was with whom last night?
4. Lola wants Doc to watch Marie and Turk kiss but Doc refuses because __________________.
(a) He thinkis it is mean to spy on people.
(b) He doesn't have time.
(c) He hasn't finished eating dinner.
(d) He would rather read the newspaper.
5. What is Doc doing as Act 1, Scene 1 opens?
(b) Reading the paper.
(c) Fixing breakfast.
(d) Getting dressed.
6. What does Lola ask Doc to do when she returns?
(a) Make drinks.
(b) Perform card tricks.
(c) Set up the card table.
(d) Take out the trash.
7. Why is Doc perturbed when he sees Turk in his living room?
(a) Turk curses too much.
(b) Turk is too loud.
(c) Turk eats too much.
(d) Turk is half naked.
8. What does Doc promise to do for Lola?
(a) Take her dancing.
(b) Find Little Sheba.
(c) Buy her a diamond ring.
(d) Take her to Hawaii.
9. Who is Marie drawing for an entry into an art contest?
10. What is Marie doing as Act 1, Scene 1 opens?
(b) Washing dishes.
(c) Curling her hair.
(d) Putting on makeup.
11. What does Doc think of Turk?
(a) He is a great scholar.
(b) He is a poor excuse for a man.
(c) He will be a great lawyer.
(d) He is taking advantage of Marie.
12. Who does Lola invite in for a glass of water?
(a) The UPS man.
(b) The meter reader.
(c) The postman.
13. Why does Lola say she is proud of Doc?
(a) He has a better job.
(b) He started his own business.
(c) He has lost a lot of weight.
(d) He has stopped drinking.
14. What does Lola do with Marie's telegram?
(a) Puts in on Marie's dresser.
(b) Steams it open.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Tears it up.
15. Where do Marie and Turk plan to study tonight?
(a) The front porch.
(b) The library.
(c) The den.
(d) Her bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Doc's plans for tonight?
2. Who is Marie's boyfriend in Cincinnati?
3. What sport does Turk play?
4. Who does Doc tell that he has heard Turk laughing?
5. What does Marie suggest she and Turk do instead of kissing all the time?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)