|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doc take from Turk before leaving the house?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) The TV remote.
(c) A whiskey bottle.
(d) Lola's picture.
2. What does Doc stare at while waiting for Lola to get her coat?
(a) A whiskey bottle.
(b) A portrait of Marie.
(c) A sunset.
(d) A TV show.
3. Doc is irritated because Lola thinks he was ______________.
4. Doc turns to ___________ for comfort.
5. How does Doc react to hearing about Marie and Turk making out last night?
(a) No reaction.
6. Who does Doc tell about running into Turk?
(a) No one.
7. Who is Marie?
(a) The Delaneys' maid.
(b) The Delaneys' daughter.
(c) The Delaneys' boarder.
(d) The Delaneys' babysitter.
8. Who is Marie's boyfriend in Cincinnati?
9. What is Marie doing as Act 1, Scene 1 opens?
(a) Curling her hair.
(b) Putting on makeup.
(d) Washing dishes.
10. Who does Turk run into while sneaking out of the house?
(b) Mrs. Coffman.
11. Lola lavishes compliments on Doc for ______________________.
(a) Sense of humor.
(b) His brilliance at card tricks.
(c) His physique.
(d) His investment skills.
12. What amazes Mrs. Coffman about Lola's house?
(a) Its layout.
(b) Its fireplaces.
(c) Its expensive furniture.
(d) It is clean.
13. When is Bruce expected to arrive?
(a) Next week.
(b) Next month.
14. Doc finds that he is no longer able to ___________________.
(a) Lie to himself about Marie.
(b) Fit into his army uniform.
(c) Do pushups.
(d) Run a marathon.
15. Doc realizes that Marie's ______________ is lost.
(a) Sense of humor.
(d) Credit card.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doc sneak out of the house with?
2. What does Lola ask Doc to do when she returns?
3. What does Marie find in her room?
4. What does Marie suggest she and Turk do instead of kissing all the time?
5. Lola tells Doc that she had a dream about ______________________.
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)